Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Damian Gray
Arsen Salvator
Lacey Black
Karmzy
Scarlet Valora Potter
Alessa D'Angelo Romano
Anna Tshering
Tobias Forsyte
12 posters

Lesson One

Lesson One - Page 2 Empty Lesson One

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 am

Alexis looked up at Scarlet and smiled. 'Sure Riley, come sit with us.' She was nervous again, Alexis could see that in her eyes.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson One - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson One

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:27 am

"Hello Anna!" she said as she sat down and placed her satchel behind her. She listened to her professor attentively - she needed this class, especially during the feud between Muggles and Magical folks. Not that she intended to fight, but she heard that these Muggles had guns. It's best to keep safe.

She saw a first year Gryffindor come up to them, asking if she could sit along. Alessa furrowed her brows as she was not used to getting along with first years, more so Gryffindors. She figured that she shouldn't let the house rivalry step in, not in times of trouble like such. She shrugged. Seems like Alexis knows her. Well, her friends' friend is hers, too. "I don't mind, Riley," she said, exerting a small smile. She gestured the chair next to them as a warm invite.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 am

Anna nodded, giving her seal of approval. But to be honest, she was more worried about her best friend, Nat. First, she missed the train. Second, she missed the Ceremony. Then, she misses the first lesson. As scared as she is, Anna was more than happy to make some new friends.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Karma walked into the classroom with a small smile on her face. "Hello Professor." She said softly. She found a seat and sat in it.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Lacey skid into the classroom and cringed at how full it was. She mumbled something unintelligible under her breath before sitting in a seat slightly away from everyone else. She surveyed the room quietly before pulling out her wand and idly twisting it between her fingers.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Arsen walked to his next lesson, not entirely happy about this lesson. He had a feeling it would never compare to the lesson at Durmstrang. This country had far too many rules to abide by.As he entered the classroom he had a quick glance around before making his way over to the seat in the corner.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Damian made his way into his wizard duelling class. Ulgh, stupid staircases, the boy thought. It'd be a wonder if he ever got used to this place. He wasn't late, again, though. Buoyed by the fact that he was still on time, despite moving stairs, the boy grinned, moving to take a seat near the front.

He looked up at the teacher. She looked tall. Well, much taller that Theolynne, anyway. Damian hoped once more that he wouldn't grow up to be short.

Glancing around, he noticed there were students from years above him. That was... huh. Turning back around, he gazed curiously at the professor. There must be a reason they were all meeting together like this.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Professor Minerva quietly closed her book, lying it down on the desk beside her with a rather loud bang so everyone would stop talking. "Alright," she said, slid off the desk as her fingers curled around her wand and whipped it at the door. "I believe that we've all waited long enough, considering it is already a quarter into the lesson."

Without looking behind her Isolde Minerva easily flicked her wand again, making words in her small handwriting appear on the blackboard - class rules. "I usually begin on time, so let this not be an invitation for you all to arrive late. Those who have failed to find the classroom by now are all lost souls, I fear. It seems as if eight pupils will have to come by my office later to elucidate on their being late." She sighed. She truly hated appearing as strict and a bitch. "There's a reason as to why I have called all years together on this first lesson. This will no longer be the case as from lesson two, though."

She stood watching over all the pupils. "I thought maybe it would be beneficial if you all heard about the class rules together so that I won't have to say it three times to begin with and to perk the younger ones' interest about what they'll learn in second and third year, because I'll be running over the spells you all will be learning this year in my class. So that by the end of your education here, you'll be able to do this," she said, waving her wand into the air to conjure an orange as a test object, whipping it again to seemingly suck the fruit vacuum and again to freeze it into an ice cube before shattering it with one last flick, transfiguring the pieces in dust... all in less than three seconds. "Imagine doing this to an enemy. Clear way of getting rid of them."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Takiya stared at shock at the professor.

Oh yeah, she is soo going to pay attention in this class.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:53 pm

Anna had to stop herself from yelling 'Whoa!' out to the entire class, so she settled for a look of amazement. At that moment, she knew that she will definitely pay attention in this class, no matter what.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 am

Kathy rushed towards the room hoping she is still on time.
    She took a deep gulp as she saw a lot of people around.
    Oh my... Am i late again?

Kathy then greeted the professor and apologized for being tardy today.
    She then took a sit by the corner of the room and listened to the professor.

Hmm.. What might professor have for us today?
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:24 am

Damian's face broke into a grin upon seeing the professor's demonstration. This was going to be another of his favorite classes, he was certain of it.

Magic was brilliant!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:33 am

Alexis' eyes sparkled with interest. Wow! That was sure some way to duel. She straightened up in her seat.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:30 am

"Whoa," Alessa muttered under her breath. It's been a while since she has seen magic, and this is definitely one of those that she'll want to use. Especially to her enemies.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 am

Kathy was just impressed at what had the professor showed them. She couldn't even imagine herself doing the same. But if she ever could,it would pretty be plain AMAZING.

"woah! Now that's the way you do it" Kathy thought.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 am

"You see," Professor Minerva said, "Paying attention in Transfiguration and other lessons than mine may contribute to this one. A bit of transfiguration or a charm beside the spells I will be teaching you this year may very well save your life one day, even though I of course hope that you'll never have to use it."

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:51 am

Takiya knew she would have to use those spells against the muggles, after all, this war will be long.

Takiya put all her focus on the teacher
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 am

Karma nodded and frowned. So they really were at the brink of another war. You could see it in the Professor's bosy language when she told them she hoped they never had to use it. By Karma's reconing, they'd probably be using it a lot more than their Professor hoped.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 am

At her words Alexis remembered the upcoming war. Would she be able to use this against people? If someone attacks her, then she had no problems with striking back. But someone defenseless...
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:37 am

Lucy raced in, knowing that she was late. Hurriedly she took a seat, "Professor, I'm so sorry I'm late!...." she was cursing herslef in her mind, all the while hoping that her professor wouldn't mind, and wondering why this class was for all the grades.
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:36 pm

"Good day, Professor, so sorry I'm late!" Clarisse stopped at the door, terrified of the reaction the professor might give.

She saw a lot of students, compared to her other classes, she assumed this must be for all levels.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:43 pm

"Those who have failed to arrive on time are warned that this cannot happen again at any rate without risking getting detention from me," Professor Minerva said. With the occasion of the first lesson she had a rather hard time actually giving detention already. First lesson and all...

"The reason why I have called you all here together is because I thougth it would be silly to repeat everything three times," she repeated. "As of lesson number two, that will no longer be the case."

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Alexis had her parchment and quill at the ready, She is pretty serious, I hope the lesson will be interesting, she thought.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Anna whipped out a long roll of parchment, her ink and her quill from her satchel, ready to write some notes. Somehow, she felt that if she didn't pay attention in this lesson, she was going to be far behind in her work.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Alessa, like Anna and Alexis, took her parchment and quill out then nonchalantly took notes while leaning her chin on her hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:40 pm