Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Lacey Black
Karmzy
Kathryn Anne Dagworth
7 posters

Lesson 1 Third Years

Lesson 1 Third Years Empty Lesson 1 Third Years

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:46 am

Professor Dosha glanced over her lesson plan for third years. This would be the fun class, where she would begin to instruct them on how to make more valuable and difficult potions.

Of course she had to find potions that were not only worth while, but age appropriate. She figured once the lot of students arrived she'd ask for their take on potions, after all she may be the instructor but this class was really about the students. After all, wasn't every class about the students?

She bit her lip absent mindedly, watching as Mozart slithered across the cold concrete flooring.

Lesson 1 Third Years Empty Re: Lesson 1 Third Years

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:21 am

Aireon walked into the classroom. He looked around the room and noticed a snake slithering on the floor. He gave it a wide berth as a sign of respect. Glancing at the teacher's desk, he greeted his teacher.

"Good afternoon, professor"
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:48 am

Kathy rushed in the room.

"Good day professor" Kathy greeted cheerfully as she took her seat by the corner.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Karma wandered into the Potions Dungeon and sat at a free table, offering a wave to the other Slytherin before dropping her bag on the floor.

"Hello Professor."
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Lacey walked into the Potions classroom, already fearing what was to come. She cringed at the snake, already being able to decipher its hissing.

Quickly as possible, she slid into an empty desk and folded her hands in her lap. "Erm, hello Professor." she said quietly, fumbling with her words as she eyed the snake warily.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 pm

"Good morning students," Taryn said "Once more students will arrive I will put you into pairs, pairs in which you will stay for the duration of the year."

She furrowed her brows, thoughtfully, "Now will you tell me your favorite potions." She looked around the class, "Black we'll start with you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Arsen strolled back down to the dungeons for his first potions lesson at Hogwarts. He was interested to see how things differed here from Durmstrang. As he entered the classroom he had a quick glance around before making his way over to the seat in the corner.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Cepheus walked into the classroom happily, smiling to himself and humming quietly. "Morning, Professor!" He said happily, grinning at her before moving to sit at a random seat in the room. Random because they would be moved somewhere else anyway, so what did it matter?
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:15 am

Lucy walked in nervously, really hoping she wouldn't be late. She saw a few familiar faces, and plopped herself down next to Ceph, smiling, "Anything happened yet?"

Last edited by Lucy Lovegood on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:42 am

"Nope, nothing yet," Cepheus said happily when Lucy sat down next to him. "We're still waiting to be put into partners." He nodded his head towards the front of the room where their Professor was sitting.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:34 pm

"Me?" Karma asked. As far as she knew she was the only Black at Hogwarts. "Uh, Veritaserum." She answered her teacher. Then she shrugged. "It could be fooled by Occlumency, but if they're a particularly good Legitamens, i'd just use that."
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Lacey opened her mouth to reply but was cut off by another girl. She looked over with a glare, to tell whomever it was that the teacher specifically said Black and she happened to be the only Black in the castle. But when she eyed the girl who spoke, she was rendered quiet.

"Um, excuse me," she murmured thoughtfully. "but I happen to be Black."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:16 pm

"Not excused." Karma said. "I'm Black. Karma Black. Daughter of Regulas Black. Neice of Sirius Black. Member of the Most Noble House of Black. Forever and Always." Karma glared at the other girl. "Who are you, anyway?"
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Lacey glared and snorted. "Yeah, whatever. Everyone of the Black family knows that Regulus never had a daughter." she rolled her eyes. "I'm Lacey Black. Grandaughter of Sirius Black, daughter of Sonorus Black and Emphrial Malfoy. Member of the most Noble House of Black. . . sadly."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Karma looked down her nose at the Gryffindor. "Obviously you're misinformed. When was the last time you took a look at the family tree?" She turned foreward. "And if you are a Black, which I doubt, you should be proud to be one, not basically apologizing for it. The House of Black is a proud house, like Slytherin." It was inferred to where the last Gryffindor Black had gone. Azkaban then Death, with some traitorous things in between. Karma scoffed and smirked.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Taryn cleared her throat at this time she was standing over the two girls. "Would you two stop that!" She snapped. "I made a mistake by not specify which black I wanted to answer. You both have awful manners, here you are cousins it sounds like it.... and you are arguing. You two will be partners for the rest of the year. Deal with it." She said turning away.

"Veritaserum? Why Ms. Karma Black?" She asked hopping up to sit on her desk. "Lacey, you may answer the question as well, what is your favorite potion?"
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Lacey was about to answer with a retort when Professor Dosha cut her off. She glared at Karma before turning to stare at her desk. She gave a stiff nod, inwardly outraged and ready to throw hexes, but outwardly calm.

"Yes, Professor." she said through gritted teeth. She sent Karma a look that clearly said 'this is not over' before turning back to her Potions text book.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Partners? Karma ignored the rage building inside her and let it fill her up then dissapate. She was the Slytherin in this situation, and Slytherins do not make a fool of themselves with Gryffindors. And get caught. She smiled winningly at her Professor and nodded. "That'll be fine, Professor. I'm sorry for being so disagreeable." She laced as much regret as she could into her voice.

Karma shrugged at her Professor's question, ignoring Lacey and becoming calmer the second her mind was back on Potions. "Well, Veritaserum is clear and tasteless, and is easily and readily used in interrogation. I guess it's just a useful potion, and that's why I like it." She thought about it. "I don't really think it would have any effect on me though. I try to tell the truth anyway."

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Taryn turned around and wrote on the board. Veritaserum. "You know its a good thing you brought that potion up. A controversial potion it is. I personally have a grave distaste for it. Would anyone like to know why?"
    Jack Ambrose
    Jack Ambrose
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jack Ambrose Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 am

Jack was meandering into class and slipping into the nearest seat, just in time to hear a bickering match between two girls, both claiming to be of the house of Black. One claiming to be the daughter of Regulus Black, and at that he had to butt in.

"Well anyone who claims to be a Black, should know that Regulus black died in 1979, so if you truly were Regulus Black's daughter, you would be about 30 odd years old. So either, you're lying or you have been held back a LOT of years," Jack replied with a smirk. If there was anything he hated, it was liars.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Karma looked over her shoulder at the Ravenclaw and rolled her eyes. She was done with people asking her dumb questions, and questioning things that were fairly obvious to her. She didn't fancy being a partner with him all year too, so she just ignored him and answered the professor's question.

"Is it because you can be given it and not notice?" She asked, with her hand in the air.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Taryn smiled at Karma's ability to forget the others who were striking problems with her. "Let not spend the whole class debating Ms. Black's genealogy, I frankly couldn't care less who fathered the young girl. What I do care about is that she seems to be the only student particapting in the lecture of this class, ten points to Slytherin." She smiled at Karma, if she were going to take another apprentice she'd ask the girl if she would like to study beneath herself.

"Close Ms. Black, very close. I hate that potion because it used you to reveal truths in liars, when it itself is deceitful. Kind of a paradox, isn't it. A potion used to snuff out the liars, when itself is a lie. I dont like deceit, I do not like that potion. However, being that it is a very important potion to familiarize yourself with. You will be learning how to make it your seventh year."
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:41 am

Lacey turned and smiled gratefully at the Ravenclaw. She mouthed a 'thank you' and turned in her seat to the face the professor, she'd talk to him later.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Karma raised her hand. "If you don't mind, Professor, can you tell us some potions we'll be brewing this year? Just so we can get a picture of what we'll be learning?" She loved this class, it was her favorite. Both the Gryffindor and the Ravenclaw could go die together. She didn't need people doubting her family. She didn't really care about those two doubting her, they were just Extras on the edge of her existance. She only cared about her fellow Slytherins, and hopefully they didn't care much about the opinions of a mere Gryffindork and Ravenslag. Karma smiled brightly.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:41 pm

"This year you students will be spending your duration of time in class learning, and perfecting, how to make 'Drought of Living Death' and 'Drought of Peace'." She stated smiling at Karma.

"Lacey, is it?" Taryn began, as she leant down to Lacey's level. "Do you have a problem with learning, Ms. Black?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 pm