Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Lacey Black
Karmzy
Kathryn Anne Dagworth
7 posters

Lesson 1 Third Years

Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 1 Third Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson 1 Third Years

Post by Lacey Black Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 am

Lacey looked down at her books, smoothing her features into that of a calm and nonchalant, blank demeanor. She was great at facades. Then she looked back up into the face of the professor. Lacey faced her head on, never blinking nor removing her usual warm, sparkling brown eyes that were now hard and cold from the face of the professor. "Of course not, Professor, I thought my grades through these three years would prove that I do indeed like learning. What would make you think that I didn't?" Her answer seemed monotone, but there was bite to it. She was Black and by Merlin's sake she would be treated as such. Just because she didn't like her family line didn't mean she didn't demand respect for being of such high family state.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 am

Taryn scowled, resisting the urge to strike the girl. What a disrespectful snot!

"Maybe its the fact that you have blatant disregard for my attempts at getting some information through that thick skull of yours. I dont know what your potions professor last year let you get away with, but I assure you that I am no floozy." She spat venomously. "Ten points from Gyrffindor on the count that Ms. Black feels the need to be a sniveling child."
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 am

Lucy raised an eyebrow. This was going to be an interesting class. She hadn't expected the teacher to be this biased, Lacey hadn't done anything to deserve that. She had merely spoken her mind, and she hadn't been disrespectful. Gritting her teeth to stop herself from blurting out, she forced a smile at Lacey, it wasn't her fault the teacher was a biased idiot.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:36 am

"Now that we've all come to the conclusion that Karma, is the only student interested in answering ANY of the questions I've asked; I'd like to move on." She stood up and walked back to her desk, "That is unless you'd care to interrupt my instruction again, Lacey?"

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Aireon had remained quiet throughout the whole argument, and now that it seemed to have been momentarily forgotten, he decided that now was the time to participate. He raised his hand.

"Professor, what does the Draught of Peace do?" he asked.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:11 am

Lacey sat, stunned and confused at the Professor. Surely, quite surely, she hadn't done anything and Merlin knew that she didn't deserve such degrading comments! A sniveling child? She was standing up for herself! Thick skull? She was thanking her classmate for defending her! "Of course not, Professor. And sorry for interrupting. I wasn't aware defending myself and my family was considered disrespect in class."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Karma looked at Lacey warningly with a look that clearly meant Drop It. This was not an argument that one started with a teacher. Ever. It was almost like she was questioning the teaching methods. It was not a good idea to get on the bad side of a teacher this early in the year.

Not that she cared for the Gryffindor in any way, but really, was it too much to ask to learn in this class? Merlin forbid they actually start something worthwhile! If Lacey would just Shut up and LET IT GO maybe they could do something productive.

But what was Karma thinking? Gryffindors don't know how to shut up and plot revenge later, the hard headed idiots wouldn't want anything to do with such a useful Slytherin Trait. Karma faced the front of the classroom, smirking.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Cepheus' eye twitched. He'd met the teacher - that woman before and she had actually seemed okay at the time. Now, he wanted to strike her. His hair turned a brief shade of red before turning back to it's normal black. Lacey was a smart girl - and if the teacher wasn't such an idiot, and stopped acting like she favoured the Slytherins, she may figure that out!

"I wouldn't go for any potions which would change appearances for me.. It could kill me.. But what about Draught of the Living Death or minor Love potions? We haven't done them.." He trailed off, barely keeping his rage in. He hoped Lacey was okay..

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Oliver sprinted inside the class with a frown, "Sorry I'm late Professor. I got lost." He admitted shamefully as he sat down.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:35 am

Desdemona saw a boy hurry into class ahead of her. Well at least I'm not the only late one she thought to herself.

She followed him into the room. "Sorry I'm late, I got my schedule mixed up", she said to the Professor as she looked around the room for a seat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 pm