Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard) Empty Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard)

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Hades walked into the bar after a long day of sorting things out. He desperately needed a seat so he occupied one of the tables hidden at the back, so he could watch the door for any enemies. He waved the waiter over and ordered a bottle of Firewhiskey. Several minutes passed before the waiter returned with the bottle and two glasses. Two glasses? He thought the waiter could clearly see he was alone.

Not bothering to say anything he lazily waved his hand for the waiter to go away and poured himself a drink.

Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard) Empty Re: Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Richard sat down across the table from his new employer, one Hades Malfoy, with a big smile on his face,

"Hello there Bossman." he greeted before pouring himself a glass from the bottle, "Had a rough day?"

Without waiting for a greeting, or even an answer, he shrugged off his large battered and burnt overcoat and placed his wand non-threateningly on the table top.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Hades looked up when he heard the sound of the chair opposite him move. The new transfiguration professor he had hired days ago had filled the seat, he looked cheerful.

A little smile appeared on his face this guy seemed okay, besides no one had ever dared call him bossman before. "I guess you could say that." He said filling the other glass and giving it to Richard.

He watched as the guy got comfy, what is it with people today he thought everyone seemed at ease with him which was unusual but he didn't mind.

"You know you really shouldn't leave your wand there it makes you an easy target. It would take two seconds to accio that." He said nodding his head at his wand as he spoke from his experiences with the dark arts.

"So why you in such a good mood?" He asked no one he knew was this happy.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:45 pm

I guess you could say that.

Richard took the drink with another smile,

"Must be hard being the Headmaster... don't see how you can stop yourself scaring the little beggers witless every time you're bored personally." he joked as he stroked his cat, who was now sitting on top of his discarded coat.

You know you really shouldn't leave your wand there it makes you an easy target. It would take two seconds to accio that

Richard smirked,

"Now you're assuming that I need it to kill someone... within two seconds this little glass could be several glass shards on their way to an attacker's throat." he raised his glass a little, "Cheers."

Knocking back the drink, he placed the glass back down on the table.

So why you in such a good mood?

Richard shrugged, his smile falling away to an indifferent expression,

"I'm not. But happy people get better responses than indifferent people." he smirked, "Part charm and part disguise. It's great."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:56 pm

"Oh don't worry i do it's the best way to get respect out of them. I'm guaranteed good lessons as they're all to scared to do wrong." He said cracking a smile he loved being feared every Malfoy had been feared at least once in there lives.

"What's with the cat?" He asked seeing the cat appear on his coat.

"Well i suppose that would work but what would you do if it were someone with more experience like my self? A simple spell could send that glass straight back at you. Muggle ways of killing can come in hardy but they all have there down fall, just like muggles themselves." He said he had used quite a few muggle techniques to kill people but he had also failed when using them too.

He refilled his and Richard glasses before continuing. "Good idea, but that wouldn't work for me, being a Malfoy most people know what to expect. It just wouldn't seem natural for me to be like that." He shrugged.

"So looking forwards your first class? You all prepared?" He asked, he like all his professors to be organised.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Richard smirked,

"Respect through fear? Nice. Of course it all depends on whether or not you want their respect." he observed, picking his cat up and setting it down on the table, "This is Anhänger. Little thing just started following me one day."

He paused to think for a second,

"For someone like yourself..." he thought in silence for a few seconds, "I would throw the shards, duck under the obvious counter attack, wandlessly banish the table upwards to act as a barrier and use the distraction to pull out my real wand."

He tapped the wand on the table with a length of white oak that had been hidden in his sleeve. The wood twisted and flashed once before turning into a small but very poisonous snake,

"I'm not really all that trusting." he supplied before refilling both of their glasses again, "Of course the disguise only works for those without fame. Such as yourself."

He paused for a moment,

"I don't suppose I'll be able to use it much after my classes either." he muttered regretfully before smiling again, "But I'm ready for my classes. I'll try my hardest to make them into passable Witches and Wizards but with children it is unlikely to be realised for another year or two."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:30 pm

"Im from a very respected family of pure bloods so the Malfoy name brings me all the respect i need. I am respected by the people that count and thats all that matters. The rest i couldn't care less about."

"Oh really?" He said looking at the cat carefully. "You sure its not an animagus? There are a lot of those going around lately." He cat looking the cat in the eye, after all the eyes were windows to the soul.

He sat back up straight. "I like your way of thinking Romain, i can see we are going to get along." He said pulling the snakes head off his cane to reveal his wand then giving a little flick of his wrist catching his other in his hand. "It's always good to have a spare, both of mine are real. Don't tell anyone this other wise i will have to kill you." He said giving Rich a smile whilst placing his wands back where they belong.

He looked the snake dead in the eye and spoke in parceltonuge. "hstief liisif" He said watching the snake rise.

"Me neither it's not wise to trust anyone. They could turn on you in an instant. Thanks." He said retrieving his glass from Rich. "True many people think they know me but there is a lot about me even my father never knew." He said the Malfoy family were very secretive.

"True the students need to be forced into shape, they need a firm hand to show them the right path to take otherwise we will end up with the new generation looking as weak as the muggles and that can't beallowed to happen." He said the thought not even allowed to cross his mind.

"That's why i only hired the best." He said giving Rich another rare smile.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Richard raised an eyebrow,

"Really? I would have thought it was the rest of them you should be worried about. After all... an AK from a peasant kills just as well as an AK from a Lord." he replied thoughtfully before stroking his cat, "It's not an animagus. You think a transfiguration professor wouldn't be able to tell?"

He chuckled lightly,

"Well only one of mine is really a wand. But the snake is often more effective." he frowned a little, "As long as parseltongue isn't becoming as common as animagi..."

Richard knocked back another glass,

"Trust is something which needs to be won at the tip of a blade..." he recited with glassy eyes before shaking himself out of it, "Sorry. My father made sure to impress that on me."

He chuckled again,

"I may be good but I doubt I'm truly the best..." he smirked, "In fact the Romanians still have me as their number one criminal so I could be considered the worst."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 pm

"No its the experienced fighters you need to watch out for although i never underestimate anyone. Everyone has the potential to be great. It just depends how strong you really are." He said weak people weren't worth his time of day. "We need our world to be strong in order to survive. That's why so many pure bloods will never get with any other blood types. Muggle blood is weak and we don't need that in our society but we need them all the same to stop the wizard lines fading out." He said pushing down on his cane to make sure his wand was inside it properly and after a little click he put it aside.

"Well you never know some people are too stupid to check. One professor was killed by a sofa last year because she didn't check to see if it had been transfigured. But we can't all have the brains i suppose." e shrugged knocking back his drink.

"Don't worry i'm the only animagus i know of, it tends to stick to Salazars blood line and as far as i know us Malfoy's are the only line left." He said loving he was related to someone so important in wizard history

"I trust no one but myself that way you'll never be disappointed." He said shrugging then throwing back another drink then waved his hand for the waiter to replace the empty bottle.

"What you never told me you where a criminal? I would never of hired you otherwise." He said looking at him sternly. "That's not something you leave off your CV." He said looking at him in silence for a while.

"Haha only kidding man lighten up a little would you." He laughed patting Rich on the arm.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Richard shrugged,

"I come from a long line of pure bloods and they decended into inbreeding. The result was my father, a crazy man who dreamt of power but had barely the magical power of a wizard and not a squib." he paused, "Blood doesn't call to me, only power calls to me."

He picked the snake up by it's head, keeping it's jaws shut,

"Some people deserve the life they are given. Others..." he squeezed and the snake suddenly stopped struggling, "Aren't worth the elements they're made of. Your last professor... one of the later I'm afraid."

He thought for a moment,

"Some people deserve life, as I have already said. A select number of those few are worth trust." he smirked, "Your Head of Slytherin House is a fine example. She had the good grace to let me sleep on her sofa after I interupted her reading in a cave and she helped me."

He chuckled a little,

"I would have told you, but it's technically only a crime in Romania." he scoffed, "I stole a cave. Big freaking whoop. Sure they'd filled it with all their treasure but it was their fault for not putting anti-portkey wards up."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:45 pm

"Blood status often helps with power. Mugbloods aren't gonna be as powerful as pure bloods its just the way things work, we have more magic running through our veins than any other blood group. But none of that matters now us witches and wizards need to pull together." He said he would not stop until he had what he wanted, what they deserved.

"But blood status can have its down points if people fuss over it too much, it can drive them insane." He said thinking of his uncle who had gotten himself killed just after Lord Voldemort himself.

He thought for a moment of what was to come, no one would know what to do, he couldn't help but smile a little at the thought of people panicking, nothing like this had happened for 30 years ago. He looked back up to Richard as he spoke.

He looked on in shock as he killed the one animal he got a long with. "Well I'm planning on doing just that, some people deserve life and power whilst others deserve nothing, they are merely polluting the air we breathe. I made a mistake once by allowing anyone to teach at my school but not anymore i hired the best to make sure my pupils don't make the same mistake. We need as many people deserving life now more than ever." He said looking around him at the people all sitting happily having drinks.

"Fear brings out the best in people and these people have nothing to fear." He said indicating the families and friends surrounding them. "It makes people weak, they don't have a need to use their power, to build it up. But not for long, I feel a storm coming and none of them have any idea." He said knocking back his drink.

"I have trusted three people in my life, my mother and father and a friend. Now my parents are dead i only trust one person and even then I'm not totally trusting in him." He said not wanting to say his friends name as it would blow his cover right a way.

"Yes i'd be careful if i were you she has got a great head on her and she can be very cold. I mean that literally her hands are ridiculously cold and cant be warmed up." He said pouring himself another drink then swirling it around in his glass.

"Don't worry about it we all have a past right? And what you get up to outside of school is your business. Frankly i couldn't care less as long as you turn up for lessons to teach them kids how power really works." He said knocking back yet another drink. This would have to be his last he thought it would not do if he became drunk, he became violent when he did and that would not be good.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Richard paused for a seconds to digest what he'd been told. It was painfully obvious that his new employer was at least a user of the Dark Arts, his eyes had slight bags under them and the very corner of his left eye was slightly veined, as if bloodshot. Now these signs would have been missed by the casual observer, and it was obvious that they had been missed, but not by Richard. His father's eyes, towards the end of his life, had been a sea of criss-crossing red lines and black bags.

His employer was finely dressed, of pure blood and he seemed quite out spoken about his anti-muggle views. He had almost admited that he had plans for the status of magical britain, and perhaps the greater magical world. He spoke of the use of fear absently and genocide casually. He leant back in his seat slightly, pushing his cat back into the pocket it had escaped from. He steeped his hands together and looked hard at his future boss,

"You speak of genocide. Of weeding the weak from the strong." he raised an eyebrow, "I am german, so I know the price of genocide. Grindlewald's attempt at exterminating the muggle-borns of Europe failed. The price was that hundreds of pure bloodline ended from executions alone. Be careful with what you stir up Headmaster. Often those who start things cannot control them."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm

He began to play with his glass only to stop as Richard spoke. He looked up and glared into the man's eyes. "Who said i was planning genocide? I was merely pointing out that something needs to be done. I think the Malfoy name has been stained enough by the dark arts as it is." He said then looked around the room again. This man was smarter than he thought.

"Grindlewald was an idiot he bragged about his work and that brought about his downfall. Every dark lord we've had, has been stupid enough to brag to the world their plans. But I'm sure someone will be smart enough to change all that. Let's just hope the next Dark Lord knows what he's doing." He said feeling a little drunk now. He really should stop drinking.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Richard shook his head,

"A man who is smart enough to see a problem with the world is very seldom able to stop himself from acting to stop said problem." he remarked, now more wary than before. He scoffed a little,

"The next Dark Lord will do exactly as every other Dark Lord has done in the past." he stared straight into Hades' eyes with cold indifference, "He will get a small bit of power, think he's unstoppable and then either not have the guts to do what is needed or he'll play with his food and draw out his conquest, leading to his downfall."

He smiled suddenly,

"How about something less depressing? Which quidditch team do you support?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:16 pm

"I suppose." He said simply, not really wanting to go any deeper incase he said something he shouldn't in this state. He gave a little laugh when he changed the subject, everyone always decided to change it eventually.

"Im not really a quidditch man to be honest but if i had to choose i suppose it would have to be Puddlemere United they are fair flyers and really know how to play the game. I used to be a seeker myself back when i was a student." He said remembering the days when he was care free.

"What about yourself? Did you play quidditch at school?" He asked glad of the change of subject.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Richard barked a laugh,

"Oh hell no... father wouldn't hear of me playing such a 'common' game." he chuckled lightly to himself and filled his glass again, "No I was a duelist for my entire school career."

He smiled as he raised the glass to his lips,

"My instructor said he'd never seen anything like me. He loved my use of transfiguration and charms in battle... hardly ever threw a curse to be fair." he downed his glass before looking back at Hades, "I hear you're fair in a duel as well."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:50 pm

"Huh i never heard of that one before, being too good to play quidditch. Quidditch is a wizarding past time, it always has been." He said his father really must of been bad not allowing him something all wizards had been doing for generations.

"I did a little dueling myself but not for school the headmistress there didn't believe in learning to fight, so my father taught me. It's better to be safe than sorry." He said remembering what his father had said. "That's why when i was announced Headmaster the first thing i did was set up a new dueling lesson. It's only right." He said

"Well I'm not too bad." He said shrugging. "Well i must be good as i haven't lost a duel yet." He said thinking of all the people he had beaten. "People seem to want to do something then don't have the guts to follow through. Where as i am up for anything, i follow through with everything i say I'm gonna do." He said. "I'm all about curses and jinxes I'm afraid, i use transfiguration and charms now and again when I'm in the mood for fighting otherwise i just tend to rid myself of them as quick as i can."

"I guess that's why you applied for transfiguration because you use it all the time?" He asked pushing his glass aside way from temptation.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Richard rolled his eyes,

"Father thought it was too British." he smirked, "He thought all British people were common louts. And now he's decaying in a pig trough. Funny that."

He shrugged a little,

"We were taught to duel from our first year. And we were pushed to join the many dueling clubs." he smirked, "And I myself have not been beaten in a duel either. I once drew against my professor but I have not lost. And the Romanians... well their duelling is lacking to say the least."

Taking another drink, and swaying slightly as the alcohol started to catch up with him, Richard frowned,

"I actually wanted the Charms position but it was already taken..." he muttered, "I applied for Transfiguration in the end because I'm better at it than Charms. I just like Charms more."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:45 pm

"Oh really? I would love to meet your father. See what he really thinks when he meets a true Brit." He said the drink clearly kicking in as he grew more angry, he was very patriotic. He gave a little snigger when he heard his father was decaying in a pig trough, seems he's not so good after all he thought.

"My father even debated sending me to Durmstrang so i could get the training i needed but of course my mother hated me being so far away. So of course i went to Hogwart's and learned nothing of use. I may as well have stayed at home, i learnt more from my father than i did at that school.

"Well now you have real competition, you'll have to show me your skills one day." He said pulling one of his sleeves down. "Maybe we could learn from one another, after all we do have different dueling styles it would be interesting to see you fight." He said wondering how much transfiguration and charms could help to kill your opponent.

"I think we both need to lay off the drink for a while." He said making the bottle disappear with a wave on his wand. "I think you'll do better as Transfiguration Professor. I just couldn't see you teaching charms that lessons more fun anyway, it come in more useful don't you think?" He asked leaning forwards in his chair and resting his elbows on the table.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Richard grinned,

"I doubt you'd get much conversation out of him." he replied with a little drunken laugh. The fire whiskey sure was strong. He stroked his cat, who'd poked her head out to see what the noise was about, "Durmstrang was good for a laugh. The dueling was fun and transfiguration... well the professor was a genius. He banished knives at us in our first class of first year and managed to transfigure all of them into sweets just before they drew blood."

He chuckled,

"I'll have to take you up on that offer. Although I'll insist on testing myself against the other professors as well." he teased, "We can make a show of it. Scares and awes the kids. Show them something to aim for."

He nodded in agreement and let his cat climb onto his lap,

"I think I'll do best in Transfiguration but I have really high standards in that area."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Hades shrugged it would of been good to talk to the guy none the less, to change his mind but never mind. "Aw i wish i had gone now the most excitement we had was when a kid was killed during quidditch. It sent the whole school into chaos, the most anyone had been hurt before that was a broken arm. School was very boring. It was all the same." He said getting bored just talking about it.

"How about i make a little dueling section after school for the pupils to watch their teachers duel, of course all teachers have the choice to fight." He smiled liking the idea and thinking he would have to put it into place straight away.

"High standards are good that just means you wont allow the kids to slack which is what i want. If you gonna give these kids an easy time then this isn't the job for you thats what i say. But im pretty sure i have a good team of Professors this year, i've had to kick out most of the Professors from last year and start from scratch." He said counting only two people from last year still here.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Richard shook his head,

"You poor, poor man... a kid died in our Dark Arts class." he scoffed, "Idiot thought that he could silently remove a strangulation curse."

He nodded,

"Now that would be fun..." he replied with a smile, "I'd toast that but I seem to be getting close to being too drunk to portkey without falling over."

Richard nodded with a smirk,

"Just as long as you know. The class might be lower on numbers than other years... two troll level grades means you have to get an outstanding next time or you're out in my class." he smiled smoothly, "I hope that won't be a problem."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:24 pm

"Tell me about it. Well if i have kids of my own they are going to Durmstrang unless these times change so dark arts can be allowed into Hogwarts. I had to pull an arm and a leg just to have dueling okayed. You would of thought lessons would be up to the headmaster wouldn't you but no, the ministry needs to change.

He laughed a little before saying. "Me too, bring a little excitement into these kids lives. I think they are gonna need it after being pushed to their full potential this year. No one will be slacking or messing around." He said checking the door out of habit whilst clearing the bottle with his wand.

"There, now there's no more temptation." He said sitting back in his chair. "It feels good to finally relax, i haven't had a break in.. oh i can't even remember. We'll have to do this again some time." He said spreading his arms wide to stretch. "You heading straight for Briony's? I don't think she would like you turning up drunk. I think it would be best if you sobered up a little." He said looking at the drinks menu for some non alcohol drinks but seeing none.

"Aw well seems there is no drinks suitable for sobering up. How about a butterbeer that might help." He said waving the barman over and ordering two butterbeers.

"Not at all I'm going to be doing the same i wont let anyone in my class unless they get at least an acceptable i wont except anything lower than that otherwise they are out before they can even catch up." He said taking the bottles from the waiter and passing one to Rich.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Richard chuckled,

"Thinking of changing the world much?" he shook his head, "You're ministry, no offence, has always been a corrupt mess without the basic knowledge required to find their own collective backside. You'll need to burn it to the ground before you get anything done."

He scratched at some stumble growing on his chin and nodded slightly,

"If what I've heard from you and Briony is true then this year will involve much less frivolity and much more progress." he grinned, "Progress but not for progress' sake."

Richard chuckled lightly,

"Briony is quite understanding but I think I'd rather not push my luck. I'll take that butterbeer." he replied, taking the offered bottle. He took a drink and his face twisted slightly, "God... you English still can't make a good beer."

He raised the bottle in a toast,

"To smaller classes!" he toasted before taking a drink and grimacing again, "And to the chance that England will make a good beer at some point..."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 pm

"The world needs to be changed if it continues the way its going we'll all be mating with muggles and the muggles will win. I understand we need to mate with muggles to keep the wizard lines going but that's were our contact with muggles end." He said resisting the urge to spit at the word muggle.

"No offense taken i totally agree the ministry are a bunch of power crazy lunatics that don't know how to fight their way out of a paper bag never mind a fight against any rising dark lords. Hopefully with the amount of influences i have i can change that." He said thinking he could run the country better than any ministry official.

"Of course i'm gonna teach those kids how the world really should be. One without a ministry fearing to try something new incase something comes about and threatens their jobs." He said hating the ministry more and more as he was on. "In order to do that we need to teach them to use all their power and not just bits of it like everyone else in the world at the minute." He said looking at all the weak people surrounding them.

"Yeah i wouldn't either that woman can go crazy." He said thinking back to the time he got the silent treatment for not eating her lasagne. "Haha butterbeer isn't alcoholic this is what the students always drink. But i have no idea why." He said shrugging and putting the bottle down onto the table.

He picked back up his bottle and pushed it against Richards for a toast.

"To small classes." He repeated bringing his glass back to his lips. "I don't think that's ever gonna happen mate, unless your offering to make one?" He asked. "At the minute this country is useless." He added taking another swig of his drink. "Is this helping?" He said indicating his bottle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:25 am