Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard) - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard)

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 pm

"Thanks, i'm sure he will. That kid is heading for greatness i can just feel it." He smiled then drained his glass again.

"I'm sure he has, but right now he's full of anger and sadness and i'm trying to teach him that to be the best you need to rid yourself of emotions when performing magic. But i don't know how much he is soaking in." He said making himself yet another drink then holding the bottle up to Rich asking if he needed a top up. "He seems powerful enough, he managed to set me on fire without even having a wand so the talent is there it just needs bringing forward." He said remembering that day.

"Really? I guess i won't be buying a holiday house over there then." He laughed. "Well our ministry do try to act like they know best but only the weak fall for their lies because they are too scared to see the truth." He said. "They make me sick the lot of them pretending they don't see what is right in front of their eyes." He pulled the snake from his shoulder placing it back on it cane where it froze back into position.

"That's a bit over the top isn't even i would do that. Just a little curse would do." He laughed. "Nah that is stupid your supposed to respect you colleagues so they can respect you. It works both way."

Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard) - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:34 pm

"But you must realise that some branches of magic rely heavily on the ability to draw upon emotions." he frowned a little, "Charms may be difficult for him with that mind-set. You don't think he set you on fire by being calm now do you? No, some power comes from emotions."

Richard shrugged,

"The German ministry never really pulled itself back together after Grindlewald hijacked it to lead a war across the continent... they just kept the same framework." he shrugged, "And Grindlewald was powerful enough to curse his subordinates and get away with it. The public just assumes that the German minister will always be as powerful as Grindlewald. Complete rubbish of course but it's not like the new ministers are going to discard their power, power gained by fear."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:02 pm

"I just meant all other emotions of course anger plays a big part in using spells, anger has helped me escape lots of tight spots before. It's ones most secret weapon." He said. "Emotions like caring and ones that make you upset only weaken your powers. It's better if you can't feel those ones." He shrugged. "Look at me i have been without emotions for years with only anger to keep me company and it never did me any harm." He said taking a drink.

"Yeah Grindleward was powerful but also stupid. He bragged about what he was going to do so people could build up an army to stop him." He shook his head in disappointment, why did everyone let power go to their head so much that they feel need to brag about it. "Well fear is good when it's making people stronger because they feel the need to act because the ministry isn't, but running a country on fear will get you nowhere." He said checking his watch. "Wow is that the time?" He said pulling his sleeve down.

"I think we'd better leave it for tonight the trains leaving early tomorrow and i still have things to sort out. It was nice to meet you Richard. You'll have to show me Romanian's finest beer one day" He said standing and sticking his hand out for Richard to shake. "I'll see you tomorrow i expect." He smiled before turning on the spot and apparating back to his house.

(OOC i thought we'd end it there for now.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:51 am