Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard)

Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard) - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:16 pm

"Seems to me like we have the upper hand here..." he raised an eyebrow, "I mean the muggles don't even know we exist. How can they be winning if they have no idea what's going on behind every wall and every door in this country?"

He raised his bottle,

"Well if you ever quit teaching I think you could do well as a politician." he replied, "Just remember not to get caught killing anyone. That's always a vote loser."

"As for the children..." he waved a hand around at the bar, "The children are not the problem. The children are a symptom. The problem is your entire society, the society of the world at large. Until these... civilised people have been forced to act like the animals they are they will never allow anything even remotely like change."

Richard chuckled,

"Don't I know it... you should have heard her gushing about lasagne. It's alright but not quite as good as she makes it out to be." he agreed before taking another cringe-inducing sip, "Better drink it though. To help me lose the edge of my buzz."

He regarded the liquid in the bottle for a bit before nodding slightly,

"Kinda. I can moved my head from side to side without my vision blurring slightly at the edges." he grinned, "Sounds like we're onto a winner."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard) - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly drink (Hades/ Richard)

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 pm

"You would think so wouldn't you, but we are the ones that have to hide from them. We are the ones that have to be constantly on edge just incase a muggle happens to find out about us. They are winning as we are forced into hiding." He said explaining why he felt so badly about muggles. "We shouldn't have to live like this. It's our turn to push them into hiding, we are more powerful than them we could over power them blind folded." He added.

"Thanks but i think most people are scared of change so its not likely to happen I'm afraid. I'll just have to stick with influencing students to my way of thinking." He sighed turning back to his drink and swirling the liquid inside around the bottle.

"I know they need to be shown their true potential, a little scare never did anyone harm." He said, he couldn't wait for it all to kick off. Some people would even turn to his for help. Which of course was laughable.

"What is it with her and lasagne so gave me the silent treatment earlier for not trying a bit." He laughed shaking his head. "That girl has issues." He took another swig. "It's not that bad it seems to loose its taste the more you drink." He shrugged downing the last of butterbeer.

"I think I'm okay to walk now although apparating wouldn't be wise for me right now." He said shaking his head to clear his vision more then ordered another bottle. "I think a few more is in order."

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:03 am

"Now that is a dangerous opinion." he commented seriously, waving a dismissive hand at the other people in the bar again, "Not because it's not popular, but because the muggles are more dangerous than we like to think. Wizards and witches died in the two 'World Wars' because our secrecy wards did nothing to stop hundred pound bombs. And they've only gotten better at killing. A bullet will pass right through a protego shield and an atom bomb will kill everything inside Hogwarts just as easily as a tidal wave of fiendfyre."

Richard nodded,

"A wise decision. If you influence the children then you can influence the parents." he chuckled, "And from there... the world!"

He chuckled,

"I was fortunate that I actually quite liked it. The cheese was a good touch." he noted with a grin before draining the remainder of his butterbeer with a shudder, "God... it's a chore to be german sometimes. Knowing the taste of a good beer... and then never tasting one outside of Munchen."

He nodded absently,

"A few more couldn't hurt... can't be hungover for my ride in the staff compartment now can I?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:33 pm

"Well someone's got to do something I'm sick and tired of having to hide all the time. I makes me feel trapped. I don't really care about their bombs and guns as you called it most people would be too shocked by seeing magic they wouldn't have chance to shoot. It's happened already a gang attacked my new sons whole family could of wiped out another pure blood line if i hadn't of saved him and yet i killed all of them before they had even thought of rising their gun on me. There where 10 in total and not one pointed their weapon." He said muggles really were stupid.

"They could try but hogwarts is hidden from anyone who doesn't go there only i can tell them where it is so it would be unwise for them to try and track it down because it would be impossible." He said at least his school was safe.

"That's what i was thinking most parents listen to their childrens views more than they do their own. I have know i why that is never going to happen to me." He said Arsen thought the same as he did anyway.

"Oh you sold us out, taken in by the melted cheese." He said smiling and shaking his head. "You'll have to show me this good beer you speak of i have only ever drunken English beer and well you know what thats like, although firewhiskey isn't bad." He shrugged wishing he was drinking more but he knew he shouldn't.

"Yes i don't think it would be wise allowing students to see you hungover. I think we better drink more." He said ordering eight more butterbeers and shoving four of the bottles over to his side of the table.

"So what's with staying with Bri do you not have your own place?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:41 pm

"There are the thugs with guns." he agreed before his gaze hardened slightly, "And then there are those who are trained to kill. Not to mention that most wizards aren't a tenth as skilled as someone like yourself."

Richard shrugged,

"If you go to war with them, how long do you think it will take them to torture it out of any child above the age of twelve?" he shook his head, "They are mosterous. They would stop at nothing."

He smiled again,

"It's nice to know that the power of children hasn't dwindled though isn't it? They can still get their parents to do virtually anything for them." he commented, idly. He chuckled a little, "I'm a sucker for the cheese, sue me."

The german in him smiled,

"Then I shall have to take you to Munich some time my friend." he shook his head wistfully, "Beer halls as far as the eye can see... all of them filled with good people, good beer and good times."

He moved the offered butterbeers to his side of the table and started on another,

"Briony..." he smiled slightly and took a sip of his beer, "She found me after I'd just taken my last portkey. We got to talking and she offered me a place to stay."

He smiled warmly,

"And I agreed."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:10 pm

"Well i long to see the day when muggles try to attack me, like they did the Barela's. I leave no prisoners, they attack they die its simple." He said shrugging. "Well there are people this us and people like them who don't use their power to their full potential. We can handle our wands." He shrugged it was nice to see his reputation was holding up.

"Well we'll just have to put safe houses in operation until we have them under control plus all children will be at school and there is no place safer than Hogwarts. Because believe me we can control them. Once we've found out where they make their weapons they will be defenseless against us." He said he'd had all this planned since he was at school so he'd had time to prepare for everything.

"Children have more power over adults than they think." He said watching as a man he didn't know entered the pub.

"As long as it was only the cheese you fell for. Women like Bri can be very dangerous, she has a great mind and a bad attitude when she doesn't get her own way." He laughed bringing his bottle to his lips.

"I look forward to it, i think i might have to have some bottles imported do you have a suggestion?" He asked not sure which one's were the best.

"Oh fair enough just make sure you do everything she wants or she'll give you the silent treatment. It was really awkward sat there watching her look out the window in silence." He sniggered remembering the look on her face when he refused her lasagne.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Richard held a hand up in surrender,

"We're not going to agree on this topic, my friend." he smiled slightly, "I suggest we drop it, otherwise it will be much more difficult to work together to create a stronger generation. Agreed?"

He chuckled a little,

"And what if it wasn't the only thing I've fallen for?" he teased, taking another drink of his butterbeer, "Besides, I've been told that 'office' romances often don't last."

He waved a hand lazily at Hades' suggestion of importing some bottles,

"Are you a wizard or not?" he teased, "Simply pop over to one beer hall with me and you'll be able to go whenever you want. Hell, we can make a teachers' outing of it."

Richard shook his head slightly,

"I don't think she's been silent for more than a few seconds with me..." he replied with a grin, "I like it that way. I'll try my best to avoid any of those awkward silences in the future."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Hades shrugged. "Sorry i feel really strong about the subject." He said taking a drink. "Besides someone has too." And it has to be him he thought. "Of course consider it dropped." He said giving a weak smile.

"It's none of my business what you get up to with Briony." He said slouching forward in his seat and leaning over his bottle. He gave a little sigh.

"I suppose just let me know when and ill clear my schedule." He said giving him another weak smile.

"I think it's best to keep it that way. Those silences can be very awkward." He said sighing once more and burying his head in his hands.

"I can solve anything life throws at me but this is just screwing with my head. Can i ask you something?" He asked really wanting to clear his head even if he couldn't trust this guy.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Richard waved it off with a smile,

"Don't worry about it... I'd forgotten just how passionate some people felt about the issue." he replied casually, "Not stopping to chat to anyone but bounty hunters and albanians will do that."

He frowned a little before raising his bottle a little,

"You can ask anything you want." he paused, "Although I think we've found out that I'm not exactly going to agree with whatever you do. I'm still willing to help though."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 pm

"It's okay." He said before he finally clearing his mind. "What would you do if you had just watched a group of muggles kill a wizard family but you manage to save one of their sons? What if that said son would be sent to a muggle care home if you didn't adopt them into your family?" He asked bringing his head back up to look at him. The bags of all the late nights of working finally showing on his face.

"I can do anything in life, but raising a kid." He shook his head hanging it down towards the table. "I don't think i can." He said

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:14 pm

Richard's eyes darkened slightly,

"I wouldn't know much about raising a child in the right way." he sighed, rubbing at his eyes slightly, "You did the right thing in taking him in Hades. But the boy will need people he can think of as family..."

He frowned a little,

"I don't suppose you know of anyone the boy would look up to?" he paused, "Hell, maybe Briony could help the boy. She's a kind enough soul but I suggest you don't throw her into the frame as 'mommy'... I don't think she's ready for that."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:53 pm

"Ugh. Why is something so simple so hard?" He said wondering what it would be like raising the boy. "I think i'm his only option the Barela line would be extinct if it wasn't for him." he said making his mind up.

"I think i'll do it, besides he seems pretty independent and Rolo can help him if he needs it. It's like you said he just needs someone to look up to. I can do that." He said nodding to himself and sitting up straighter. "Thanks. Sorry about dumping all my problems on you mate i don't usually but nothing like this usually happens to me. I could just imagine my father now. Help him out he's the last of his family and we need as many pure bloods as we can get." He said smiling a little he did miss his father at times like these.

"Yeah i don't think i can subject him to the silent treatment." He laughed felling slightly better now he had one problem sorted.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:16 am

Richard nodded slowly,

"The right thing to do is most often the hardest thing to do." he replied with a small smile, "Good for you Hades. You teach the boy the best you can and you'll have done more than most fathers ever do with their sons."

He took another sip of his butterbeer,

"And don't worry... I'll always be willing to help you in this area."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:25 am

"Thanks, for what it's worth his parents treated him badly by the sounds of things. So anything would be an improvement i think." He said drinking more of his drink.

"The kid now thinks he owes me and i suppose thats a good thing for me but i don't want anything from him. He just needs to be a kid you know?" He said looking up at Rich with a smile.

"I'll hold you to that. You can have him on weekends." He laughed dumping the empty bottle in his hand on the table and grabbing another. "I think i've had enough of these." He said pushing the other two bottles aside. "They really are revolting." He said conjuring up some pumkin juice. "Wanna try?" He asked raising the bottle up before him.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:37 am

Richard smiled a little,

"You give that kid better Hades..." he smirked a little, "I don't want to see someone turn out like me."

He chuckled a little,

"Alright but the weekends might be boring for him." he smirked again, "After all, I don't have a manner for him to run around in."

He gave the pumpkin juice a critical look before shrugging,

"Anything's going to be better than this..." he joked, Vanishing the butterbeer bottles.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:03 am

Hades smiled back, "I will, the kid is messed up as he is, he doesn't need to turn out mental as well." He said pouring them both a glass of pumpkin juice. "I think i'm gonna have to lay off the booze for a while." He said downing his glass and making himself another.

"I'm sure he'll just love your cave." He smiled. "Never mind it will just make him like me even more." He said sniggering. "Sounds like a plan." He laughed

"Be careful with what you say Rich you haven't tried it yet?" He smiled flicking his wand and making the snake on his cane come to life. He watched as it slithered around the table stopping just short of Rich and started to hiss with his fangs exposed.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:16 am

"I would have thought that a teacher wouldn't drink much anyway..." he teased before thinking, "Or drink more. Either way."

Richard chuckled,

"Hey, he's your son..." he smirked, "Oh and have fun explaining where little witches and wizards come from. He's around the age for 'the talk'."

He frowned at the snake and raised an eyebrow,

"Is that really appropriate? I was only wondering if the new drink tastes better than the last."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:34 am

"Yeah well i'm no ordinary teacher." He said "And clearly neither are you." He laughed pointing to the empty firewhiskey bottle they left behind.

"Ugh, that's not right." He shivered at the word son. He didn't think he would be hearing that for years to come. "I just can't get used to that word. I'll mention the birds and the bee's just as i'm dropping him off at yours." He winked maybe this could be fun he thought. It did get a little lonely living in a mansion on your own.

"Sorry it's a habit." He said reaching over and grabbing the snake in his hand. He watched as it slithered through his fingers and looked back at Rich. "It helps me relax." He shrugged his crest ring glinting in the corner of his eye.

"So what you planning for you first lesson anything interesting?" He asked.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:03 am

"I guess not..." he laughed a little, "Teachers don't often talk about taking over the world."

"You're going to have to get used to him calling you dad at some point hades." he smirked and decided to tease hades a little more, "Oh and I'll just drop him off in the red light district. That's how my dad taught me."

Richard smiled,

"Remember I told you about my first lesson? Where the instructor banished knives at us and only turned them back into sweets right at the last second?" he chuckled, "Well I'm using pebbles instead of sweets."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:21 pm

"I don't actually want to take over the world but it would be good to rule." He smiled. ""Don't go putting more ideas into my head. Cause i usually follow through with them."He laughed

He hung his head and shook it from side to side, "Don't it's just not right, ugh what am i getting myself into?" He said. "The kid will proberly turn out like me and want to do things that often seem impossible." He said actually caring how Arsen turned out which was weird, he only cared about himself .

He actually found himself annoyed about Arsen going anywhere near the red light district. "I think i would have to kill you if you took that kid anywhere near there." He smiled, "I don't feel right, what's wrong with me?" He asked cupping his head in his hands

"Sounds fun but try not to damage them too much they are after all the next generation." He laughed raising his head a little to look Richard in the eye.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Richard chuckled,

"You're becoming a dad. Unfortunately for you, you don't have the usual nine months wait to get used to the idea like most dads." he smirked and shook his head, "Don't worry, I was kiding about taking him to the red light district. Maybe when he's eighteen."

He shrugged a little,

"They'll be fine." he replied casually, "A few red marks here and there from pebbles... they'll live."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 pm

"Some how i still don't think that would of helped. I'll have to introduce him to you sometime. You will be his transfiguration professor after all. You'll have to tutor him so he stays a head. No son of mine is going to be slacking." He drank more of his drink.

"Besides he needs to be the best if he's ever going to adopt the Malfoy name. It is going to have to be earned." He let the snake slither up his arm and onto his shoulders waiting patiently before he took another drink.

"I don't care as long as they can still function." He smiled. "Let's talk about something else this is depressing me." He said thinking of another subject. "So how does England compare to Romania. I know the beer doesn't compare but are we different to Romanians?" He asked

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:43 pm

"I'm sure he'll do fine." he replied casually, "And if he has a gift for the subject... well then I'll have to think about advanced clases."

He raised an eyebrow a little,

"Quite a lot of pressure to put on a boy." he noted calmly before thinking back to his own childhood. He scowled a little, "Or maybe not enough."

Thinking about it for a moment, Richard smiled,

"Romania is a desolate wasteland between the abrasive peoples and the dragons. Lots of caves, dead trees and poor wizards and muggles alike." he paused, "Nothing like my beloved Munich... Germany is such a lovely place. Much more culture than Romania. Of course, England has culture as well. I just haven't had a chance to experience much of it yet."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:04 pm

"I'd say give him advanced lessons anyway." He laughed, "No but seriously though would you mind giving him extra lessons?" He asked

"Well you need to push people to get their full potential, my parents pushed me and i turned out fine. In fact I'm glad they did, i wouldn't be the man i am today if they hadn't." He said. He would have to make sure he pushed the boy in the right direction.

"Sounds like a nice place to live." He smiled. "I can't say i have been there but Germany sounds cool. England is okay we don't have much culture but it's there. We Brits are very patriotic towards our country even if we do have bad beer." He said pulling the snake to loosen its grip around it's neck.

"As long as you stay away from any of the ministry you can have all the fun you like. Those ministry members are right buzz killers." He said shaking his head.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:30 pm

He thought about it for a few minutes before finally nodding his head,

"Fine. I'll give him some extra help outside of transfiguration." he relented, "But I'm not going to be giving him the answers for the classwork. Just a different branch of it, my instructor called it 'active transfiguration'. I think he will enjoy it."

Richard frowned a little before shrugging,

"Well I'll be glad to help direct his growth." he added as he leant back in his seat, "Although it will be a lot of help if he's got some innate talents."

He laughed out loud,

"Ah hell, Germany's a nice place to visit but it sucks as a place to live." he paused, "Just like most places to be honest. And at least the British Ministry is obviously corrupt and useless. The ones in Europe try to hold a high and mighty stance. Hell, I saw the Minister of Germany use crucio on an assistant because he was late with his coffee."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:50 am