Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson 1 Second Years

Lesson 1 Second Years Empty Lesson 1 Second Years

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:00 am

Theolynne assumed she looked formidable. As formidable as a 20 year old, frail thin woman could look. Her arms were crossed over her chest, one foot was out in front of the other; he heel tapping expectantly.

Click. Click. Click. What was it would students this year? They were all awfully late. Click. Click. Click. Click. She quite liked the sound of her heeled boot hitting the floor with a slow demanding tempo.

She waited.

Click. Click.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 1 Second Years Empty Re: Lesson 1 Second Years

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:51 am

Alessa walked inside then groaned. She hated being the first one to come in class. There wouldn't be anyone to talk to.

She greeted the professor with a slight bow and sat groggily while playing with her wand.

No, this just wouldn't do. She needs to communicate with someone. Hell, she'd talk to her Muggle pen if she had to. "I was wondering," she said to her professor. "Is Damian your... son?"

She looked back at her words and looked down. Well, she asked as politely as possible. She wasn't really used to communicating to older people, as her only companion during summer were books and her house elf. "Please don't take it offensively," she said a few seconds after, "I'm normally curious."

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Theolynne laughed. "Now surely I do not look old enough to be his mother.... No, I'm his older sister." She smiled at the young girl. "Did that summer make you forget my most basic requirement, Ms. Romano? Drop down and give me twenty."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:39 am

Alessa laughed. "No, not really. You don't look that old. It's just that I haven't seen siblings treat each other like that. Not in my lifetime, that is..." she said, with her trail of thoughts chugging through the room. I wish me and my twin would act as close as their bond.

"...oops," she said, remembering the push ups. "I'll be right at it!" Alessa went down and did the push ups as fast as possible. She's having quite a hard time, considering all she did during summer was read read read. Nevertheless, 10 minutes after, she's on her 20th. But she doesn't plan on stopping, not at all. She needs to preoccupy herself.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Alicia poked her head into the classroom shyly. When she'd signed up for the class, she'd been under the impression that they'd be dueling without wands, but the girl doing push-ups on the floor in front of her really put things into perspective.
    Letting the rest of her body enter the classroom, she smiled sheepishly and put her bag down on a nearby table. "Sorry I'm late," she murmured.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:05 pm

"Its fine, please begin doing your twenty push ups." Theolynne said softly, "You will be required to do twenty push ups at the beginning of each class."
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Alicia nodded and then dropped to the ground to begin the push ups. She usually prided herself with being reasonably fit, but, to her dismay, push-ups were not her forte. After a few, she was breathing hard, and by the time she finished, her chest felt tight, and her arms were burning a little.

Lesson 1 Second Years Empty Lesson 1

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 am

Alexis heard Professor Grey's instruction of twenty push ups. She looked athletic, but she doubted she would reach twenty push ups without breaking a sweat.
    She entered the class, 'I apologize for being late, Professor.' and she started doing push ups. One, two three... Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen... Eighteen... Nineteen... Twenty!
    Oh! Definitely not athletic, she thought.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 am

Alessa stopped as she saw Alexis finish her push ups. "Hey," she said gloomily and waved. She sat on one of the chairs and sighed heavily.

Lesson 1 Second Years Empty Lesson 1

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:51 am

Alexis waved back to Less, catching her breath. But she thought it a bad idea to seat right after twenty sit ups. So she decided to do some stretches.
    Jesi Volare
    Jesi Volare
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jesi Volare Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Jesi walked into the classroom glad she was finally not late for once. She looked around and noticed people doing push-ups. Jesi nodded to the professor in acknowledgement and began her twenty push-ups.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:48 pm