Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

just through a common connection

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

just through a common connection  Empty just through a common connection

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Iris merely glanced around the arena before taking a seat on one of the steps. She couldn't recall being here before, but then again, she could be wrong. She was glad to be back in England, though she did enjoy her time at Durmstrang. Especially the crazy students and Professors; the thought made her smirk.

She supposed she could go back to the States for the holidays, but wondered if she and Kait would rather go and stay with Game, their brother.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

just through a common connection  Empty Re: just through a common connection

Post by Caleb List Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Caleb got to the arena and looked around. He saw Iris and decided to creep on her. He made sure he went un noticed and creeped up behind her. He grabbed her sides and laughed when she jumped.

"Sorry, couldn't resist" Caleb sat next to her. "So you're back in England and I can finally stop hearing Hades talk about how much he misses you" Caleb sent her a smirk. "So how've you been Iris" Caleb asked.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:17 pm

As soon as she felt someone's hand, Iris turned around and punched the guy's arm and jumped lightly. Her stance relaxed when she saw it was Caleb and she rolled her eyes.

"What the fuck, Caleb? Do you want to get beat up by me?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, but grinned amusedly and shook her head. "Well, I met up with Hades a couple of weeks back, but not after that. So how has he been?"

"And me? I've been doing terrible actually," she muttered. "I'm still freaked cause I got kidnapped and just a few days back, I found out I have an older brother who is apparently some sort of spy," she sighed. "Not to mention, I got into a huge fight with him."

She figured that it was okay to rant once in a while and shrugged at the Slytherin.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Caleb laughed when Iris turned around and punched his arm. He had to admit he was prepared for this reaction.

Caleb laughed. "Yes Iris, really. You wouldn't beat me up, I'm too loveable" Caleb said to her with a grin. Caleb shrugged. "He's good, visiting some family but that's about it" Caleb shrugged again.

Caleb nodded to her. "You'd be crazy and stupid if you didn't actually care about all of that stuff happening to you" Caleb teased. "I'm glad I'm an only child, no siblings to fight with" Caleb sent her a teasingly wink.

Caleb didn't mind that she was telling him stuff. She was a friend.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:51 pm

"Too lovable? Oh please," Iris scoffed and rolled her eyes. "If people give me a reason to beat them up, I'll do it, even if I do like them," she pointed out. "And sometimes, I don't need a reason," she said with a not-so-innocent smile. "Good to know he's been alright," she nodded her head.

Normally, she would have teased back and laughed, but wasn't in the mood. "Yes, I guess you have to be glad that you are an only child," she muttered. "I don't have any problems with my twin sister Kait, though. We fought at first, but we're fine now."

"So how have you been? It feels like ages since I talked to you," she remarked and looked at Caleb.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Caleb looked at her with his mouth open and held his heart. "You wound me Iris, seriously" Caleb pretended to be hurt. Caleb scoffed. "So I can beat you up even though I like you" Caleb teased. Caleb nodded. "Yup, I even owled him to screw someone while there and get her knocked up, just to see your reaction" Caleb grinned.

Caleb shrugged. "Yeah I guess, still I get lonely, I want my mom and dad to adopt" Caleb said to her. Caleb snorted. "That's what siblings are supposed to do" Caleb reminded her.

Caleb shrugged. "Good I guess, I found two girls I like a lot" Caleb said to her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:50 am

"Even if I wounded you, you'll get over it," Iris remarked and rolled her eyes good naturedly. She scoffed, "You beat me up? I don't think so. I know I'm a girl, but I'm also an exception." The Gryffindor pretended to glare at him and said, "If he does, it's you who's going to be in trouble."

She nodded her head. "Yeah, I guess it's better than being an only child. Why don't your parents just adopt, then?"

The blonde whistled and nudged the Slytherin's shoulder. "Two girls, eh? Mind telling me the names, houses and year?" She asked with a wink.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:55 pm

"I never will" Caleb joked to her. Caleb was the one to scoff. "Are you sure your a girl, because you never no you could have a boy's dick and pretend to be a girl" Caleb grinned. Caleb looked at her. "It should be him in trouble, not me" Caleb folded his arms over his chest.

Caleb shrugged to her. "They are thinking about it, but they want to find the right kid, someone like me you no" Caleb said to her.

Caleb rolled his eyes at her. "Angel LaRue, my year and Slytherin and Rose Ann Lucinda, she is a 4th year and she goes to Durmstrang" Caleb told her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 pm

"Are you actually asking me a sexist question just because you think girls can't fight?" Iris asked with a raised eyebrow. "Say that one more time and I'll get my sister here as well." Smirking at the Slytherin, she said, "It'll be you in trouble List, since you planted the idea in his head. And once I'm done with you, I'll take him down too."

"They want another kid like you? Guess we should all run for our lives then," she remarked teasingly.

"Oh, scored with a Russian girl, did you? So which one are you aiming for?" Asked the blonde, looking at him amusedly.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 am

Caleb looked at her and rolled his eyes. "Am I the only one that gets sarcasim" Caleb asked Iris. Caleb tried not to laugh at her so he kept a straight face and raised his eye brows. "Don't worry, he almost beat me like a pulp" Caleb shrugged to her.

Caleb scoffed. "No, they don't want another child like me, but if they get a child like me again then you all should just run because we'd be trouble" Caleb smirked.

Caleb rolled his eyes. "Shut it eye, and I don't no, confused right now" Caleb looked to her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:26 pm

"I'd like to say that you don't do very well with sarcasm," the Gryffindor remarked and laughed lightly. "He did? At least he agrees with me and thinks it was lame of you to suggest such a thing," Iris said and looked at the Slytherin pointedly.

"Well, I wouldn't exactly run because I have two other Graysons with me," grinned the blonde, referring to her elder brother and twin sister. "So I think we can handle two of you."

"I'm not 'Eye', everyone calls me Grayson," muttered Iris. "Eye was in Slythrin, in case you forgot." Just mentioning about her friend, made the blonde miss her even more.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:18 am

Caleb glared at her. "I do just fine with sarcasim, thank you" Caleb said to her. Caleb held his hands up in defense. "Not my fault, I'm trying to help him but he don't want it" Caleb said to her.

Caleb scoffed. "Hey! I'm not that bad but two of me yeah people will be in trouble" Caleb teased her.

Caleb looked at her. "Iris, you no that when you tell me not to call you that. It will make me want to keep calling you that" Caleb stared at her with a grin on his face.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:19 am

"Fine with sarcasm? I think you're the only one who'd agree with yourself," Iris smirked and laughed lightly. "Help by trying to convince him to get someone pregnant? How does that help him?! Or anybody, for that matter?" She asked in surprise. "Not to mention, the girl'd probably kill him."

"Nah, two of you will be fun; more to tease and make jokes at," the blonde commented teasingly and grinned.

She punched his arm once more hard and muttered, "Either call me 'Iris' or 'Grayson', alright? It's kind of messed up for people to call me by my friend's name," she said. "By the way, how's Thomas doing?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Caleb glared at her. "Very funny sir Lance alot, but my sarcasm is perfect and I have people who agree" Caleb said to her. Caleb shrugged to her. "I don't know, you'd see I'd try to do that but then my parents will find out and I'll have to take on responsability, then that would kill me in the woman department" Caleb said to her. Caleb chuckled. "The girl or you" Caleb grinned.

Caleb rolled his eyes at her. "Funny, I couldn't stand two of you, oh wait there is" Caleb glared but it was playful. "Oh but I got good news, my parents found a kid to adopt, isn't that nice" Caleb smirked.

Caleb laughed when she punched him in the arm. "Okay, man hands I'll call you either Iris or Grayson" Caleb was in for it. "He's doing good, both of his sisters are now at Hogwarts so now he is trying to protect both of them, but Alex keeps finding ways around him. By the way we have one small little problem" Caleb said to Iris.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:37 pm