Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Meeting At Last (Char and Dark)

Meeting At Last (Char and Dark) Empty Meeting At Last (Char and Dark)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Charlotte smiled nervously, she hadn't thought she would be but then again you don't meet your best friend every day, she didn't think that he would meet her at all because she hadn't been in contact with him much...she had been found out by her father and she could no longer send letters.

Biting her lip Charlotte walked to and fro in the common room wondering if Arsen would still think the way he did about her when he finally met her, would he change his mind about being her friend upon seeing how odd she looked?

Unable to keep her thought from him Charlotte sat down on a leather chair and picked at the bits of fluff on her denim shorts and straightened her green tank top, brushing her hair quickly as he was due any minute
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Meeting At Last (Char and Dark) Empty Re: Meeting At Last (Char and Dark)

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:07 pm

Today was the day and he was fuming. Right now he was eager to meet her purely for a fight. She knew how much he relied on her to keep him sane, keep him human. He growled as he half ran up the stairs, he just wanted to see her, he just wanted to look at the face that had made him panic at te sign of no reply.

He stormed into the common room and paused in the centre as he took the place in. "GET OUT!!" He growled to everyone else in the common room, his red eyes now bright with the anger inside him.

"I GO ALL SUMMER WITHOUT A SCRAP OF NEWS THEN YOU DARE SET UP A MEETING. YOU HAVE NO IDEA..." He spat before turning his back on her to take a few deep breaths to calm himself. He was on the verge of turning firery and blowing his secret.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Charlotte turned and smiled as the common room door opened but it quickly turned into a ashen faced gasp, he was angry at her that she had expected but not this bad, she had only ever seen one person this mad and it chilled her to the bone that Arsen was even a little bit like her Father.

"A-Arsen I'm sorry..."

She hung her head shamefaced and stood up from her seat walking over to him so that her own red eyes looked into his, which to her surprise were red also.

"Please...c-c-calm down."

Charlotte bit her lip and hoped he would calm down if she apologised enough as her father sometimes did when he was angry.

"I'm sorry I really am I wanted to write...please let me explain..." she whispered softly, looking at the floor.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:06 pm

He gritted his teeth as a growl built up in his chest. "DON'T YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S BEEN GOING THROUGH MY MIND! YOU COULD HAVE B EEN DEAD FOR ALL I KNEW. I COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BUT OBVIOUSLY THAT DIDN'T BOTHERVYOU ENOUGH TO FIND OUT!" He spat as his chest began to tighten from his veins rising to the suface.

He frowned as she came closer, why wasn't she fighting back. Hd thought the anger in his increasing slightly until her eyes hit him. She was like him, but he didn't sence another demon near by. The question as to what she was calmed him a little as his mind began to wonder. "Fine explain, it better be good. You have no idea how worried I was."

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Charlotte flinched as Arsen shouted at her and she moved into a corner sinking to the bottom of it unable to get the thought of her Father from her mind, she didn't think that Arsen would be anything like him but maybe all men are like that when they're angry.

"Please Arsen, don't say things like that, you know I care, I've been there for you for years and you know the only reason why I would stop writing to you..."

Looking up at him with her large eyes Charlotte stood up and walked even closer to him than she had before, letting a small smile play on her lips as she did so.

"My Father found out I had been writing to you, he took all my paper and all my inks away, even took Hannibal from me so that I couldn't write to you...Arsen I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything to stop him...I tr- I tried."

Charlotte smiled and rubbed her arms, the bruises and cuts that lay under the vanity charms still burnt even though they were done some time ago and she just wished Arsen could see what she had been through as a result of her Father finding her letters.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:59 pm

He frowned and took up pacing the common room with one hand pinching the top of his nose. "Well you had a funny way of showing it." He sighed moving to the window to open it and get some air. "I can't breath." He moaned taking in the fresh winter air.

Once he'd calmed down enough to breath he turned around and frowned. "Sorry... I don't know why..." He paused taking a deep breath. "I'm not angry at you and i shouldn't have taken it out on you. You must think im a right psycho barging in here and having a go." He said dropping into the seat furthest from the fire, he really didn't need to be near fire at the minute.

"What!" He said his head snapping up to look at her. "Why did he do that? We weren't doing anything wrong." He growled gritting his teeth. "It's fine, please don't appologise there's no need after i made myself look like an idiot." He frowned, he'd practically just blown years of friendship in a matter of minutes.

"Forgive me, i'm not usually this angry i just... i just can't control it at times, but i'm working on it." He said his eyes fixed on the window, he couldn't help but look away. He was afraid that if he looked her in the eyes she'd see the monster he really was inside.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:15 pm

When Arsen said that he couldn't breathe Charlotte began to get very nervous, she didn't want to make him ill but then again she didn't want to touch him to make sure he was okay just in case.

"Are you okay now? You can breathe yes?"

Chuckling softly, she bit her lip and shrugged her shoulders moving to sit next to Arsen, eyes gazing softly at him.

"Just a bit Arsen."

Charlotte didn't mind him exploding at her aftr all she was used to it she just didn't know how to let Arsen know just how bad her father was, she didn't want him to get involved with their situation.

"He just, he doesn't want me talking to other people, he's very possessive and I think it was worse because you're a boy."

Probably looking terribly unsure Charlotte asked quietly:

"What has made you so angry friend?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 pm

He nodded. "Yeah i'm fine i just need to calm down." He said closing his eyes as he rested his forehead against the stone wall. He groaned as the cold stone wall had no effect on him. He needed to cool down but there was nothing that would feel cold against his skin, even water did nothing for him it just irritated his skin. It was times like this when he just wished he was normal.

He moved over a little as she sat next to him, purely out of fear of burning her. He was surely running at a high temperature right now thanks to his outburst. He hated that about himself, it took a lot of concentration to bring his body temperature to that of a normal human being. His normal temperature is at least double that, which made it hard to blend in if people came into contact with him. They always presumed his must be ill.

He gritted his teeth. "Well he will have to learn. You've got your own life and you'll need to start living it. You won't be living at home for long and he can't force you to stay." He said, he was beginning to hate that man more and more.

He frowned and shook his head. "I don't know. Everything seems to make me angry. People breathing annoys me, but i guess my uncles the reason for most of it. He seems to like using me as bait." He growled as his hands turned into fist.

"Can i ask you why you have red eyes?" He asked his curiosity getting the better of him.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 am

Charlotte bit her lip and realised that she had been doing that a lot recently so she just played with her hands instead. Softly she looked at Arsen and placed a hand on his forehead, gasping a little when she felt just how hot he was, it was definately a surprise.

Charlotte however was so cold normally that she quite liked it and by the time she got hot it must have been a good five minutes since she started to touch him.

"Wow Arsen, you're so warm, you can't be ill so...what's going on with you?"

Playing with her hair Charlotte Chuckled and shook her head, She didn't think that she would be going anywhere even when she stopped school she was probably going to be trapped with her father forever.

"I don't think that's going to happen Arsen, I don't think ill ever be able to leave Father without getting hurt...Uh...emotionally of course."

Looking away Charlotte cursed her stupidity and tried to take his mind off what she said by answering his question.

"They're my mothers eyes, and I choose to keep them, I am a metamorph...I didn't tell you?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 pm

He gasped and flinched away from her touch and stood up. He frowned he didn't like people touching him for the simple fact that he could let anyone know what he was, he'd never be accepted if people knew he was a monster. "Sorry I'm just... There's nothing wrong I'm fine I just get really warm sometimes." He shrugged moving back to the window hoping thus cool air would cool down his skin at least a little bit.

He growled. "Has he been hitting you? Char you know you don't have to put up with that and he can't stop you from leaving its your life." He said his eyes fill of the hatred for the man he was yet to meet bit already hated.

"oh... No I think I'd remember that if you did." He smiled at least he wasn't the only one with the demon eyes. It just meant less eyes staring at him.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Charlotte bit her lip and hung her head as Arsen moved away from her, folding her hands in her lap she stared at the floor trying to stop herself from being too hurt by him moving away and checking that the charms were still intact.

"I'm sorry..."

She whispered trying to be happy so Arsen wouldn't feel bad about himself.

"N-n-no of course not...why would you think that?! It's nothing really!"

Charlotte self consciously rubbed her arms where the burns had been and she tried her best to look happy, she didn't want Arsen getting involved with her she didn't want him to get into trouble with her father over her.

"It's nice that we match isn't it? Although we could match completely and you have your own little clone."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:52 pm

He frowned moving back into his seat. "Sorry I'm just not used to people touching me. I've been alone for so long I'm not used to being around people. So you'll have to bare with me whilst I get used to things." He said looking her fully in the eyes for the first time since they met.

"Don't lie to me Charlotte. I can read people really well and you are very easy for me to read. I can sort him out you know. I could do it myself or get someone to do it. I can't just sit by and allow him to hurt you? Show me where you are hurt!" He demanded holding out his hand, he would heal her even if it meant revealing his secret.

He smiled. "Yeah it will be nice not to be the topic of all stares for once. Oh no do t do that I couldn't bare to see you like me." He frowned.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Charlotte smile and nodded acceptingly, of course she understood and she would understand that he wasn't completely comfortable with close contact and hopefully he would be after a few months with her, maybe he would even hug her. Ah that was wishful thinking.

"Of course! It's not a bother at all Arsen I just want you to be comfortable around me. So when you're ready please don't hesitate to give me a hug. I'll wait months or years if that's how long it takes."

Shaking a little as Arsen told her that he was going to do something about it she sniffles and looked up at him wounded slightly by the grip on her hand. Tapping the vanity charms that concealed her wounds and it showed her in her entirety. Charlotte had s cracked lip, yellow green bruises up her arms and burns over her skin that looked like they're from a cigar.

"Arsen you can't do anything about this please just don't get involved, it doesn't even hurt any more..."

Frowning too Charlotte walked over to Arsen and smiled softly

"What is so wrong with being you?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:32 pm

"I am! I mean i feel more relaxed around you than any other person. It's just..." He frowned and took a deep breath. "I can't explain at the minute. Maybe soon though." He said his hand going to his chest to feel the amulet beneath his shirt. It always reassured him to feel it there with his hand. It was constantly beating against his chest anyway so he knew where it was but it made him feel better to touch it.

He smiled. "Thanks hopefully it wont take that long." He said, he really was trying to work on bringing his temperature down but right now he seemed to be failing. It required concentration that he couldn't uphold if he wanted to live his life normally.

He gasped taking in all her wounds. The fire made him feel worse. She had been hurt by his air. Without fire in his blood he wouldn't live and her father had used it against her. He took a few deep breaths and closed his eyes to calm himself. "You can't let him do this to you Char. You can come live with me. No we'll get our own place. I have the money." He said hating the thought of her anywhere near Aspen. "Anymore? Char he's practically torturing you and you want me to stand by and watch you get hurt? I don't think so." He frowned shaking his head.

"Come." He said gently leading her over to the fire. "Close your eyes." He whispered taking both her hands in his. He would do this but she couldn't know how he did it. He wasn't ready to see the fear in her eyes as he revealed the monster in him.

He chuckled. "What's right with being me?"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:07 am

The way that Arsen kept up his air of mysticism made Charlotte, not feel left out, but made her feel a little bit worried for him she wondered what it could be that made Arsen feel quite so isolated? It must be something big for him not to tell her.

"I understand Arsen, it's going to be hard for you to adjust to life with people, and I hope to help as much as I can."

Charlotte smiled softly and hugged her arms around her arms covering some of the bruises there as she lay under Arsens scrutiny, biting her lip she rubbed the bruised wincing slightly as she did so.

"No Arsen i don't want you getting involved, Ill be fine, I'm sure I will be, I feel sometimes that I have to go through this because it's what Mum and Sissy went through..."

Sighing lightly Charlotte grinned and if she was allowed she would have poke Arsen in the cheek.

"You want the list?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 pm

He smiled. "Why can't everyone else be like you? No one else seems to understand like you. So thank you." He said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek trying his best not to let anything but his lips touch her.

He frowned. "Please don't hide yourself from me Char. Right close your eyes this may feel hot." He said taking both her hands in his. He glanced at the fire, absorbing the fires energy with his eyes before gently forcing it through her hands and into her body to heal all her wounds. After a few seconds his energy began to decrease rapidly making him fall to his knees but he kept holding on until he was sure she was definitely healed.

Once she was healed he let go of her hands and took quick breaths to gain back the energy he'd used. "How'd you feel?" He asked not sure since he'd never actually done this before. Turns out his powers don't like him healing other people. "Don't ever say you deserve this kind of thing. No one does, i didn't even deserve it and you definitely don't." He frowned.

He shook his head. "No thank you." He smiled.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Charlotte smiled, she was glad that Arsen realised that she was being kind and appreciated it, many people sort of took it for granted, so to be thanked made Charlotte happier than she had been in a long while.

"Its no problem Arsen, I'd happily do almost anything for you..."

She closed her eyes obediently and wondered what he was planning to do, she wanted him to hug her true but Charlotte had no idea what Arsen was planning since she had to close her eyes.

"What are you...?"

As she felt her skin heat up Charlotte very nearly moved away, she didn't like fire much, but it was nice to look at, feeling Arsen move she tensed up:

"Are you okay?"

As soon as he let go Charlotte opened her eyes and looked at her hands, they were healed, she was healed completely, even feeling better inside, but Arsen looked like he was about to keel over. Quickly bending down to check his temperature Charlotte tried her best not to look worried.

"I'm fine Arsen but what happened to you? What did you do? Here let me help you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Anything? I won't hold you to that because i know for a fact there are a few things even i wouldn't want you to do." He said running his hand through his hair.

"Shh just close your eyes i need to concentrate okay." He said sending the heat through her arms to all the areas he sensed were injured or damaged.

He took a deep breath gaining back his energy. "Uhuh i'm fine just give me a second." He said pushing himself back so he was sat down. He closed his eyes and covered them with his hands as he pulled on the suns energy to re-energise him. "That was a lot harder than i thought." He said shaking his head as he slowly got to his feet.

He chuckled. "I'm fine don't worry about me, i've just never done that before. Turns out it takes a lot more than i thought it would but im fine now see." He smiled dusting himself down. "Are you okay? I didn't burn you did i? Did i heal everything right?" He asked.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Charlotte looked at Arsen on the floor and felt a large swell of guilt because that was kind of her fault, it was because of her that he was now on the floor and seemingly sapped of his energy.

"Arsen are you sure that you're alright you look really really tired."

Kneeling down to look into his eyes Charlotte obviously looked worried but she didnt know what to do to try and make him feel better. Biting her lip she nodded her head, smiling softly at Arsen as he asked if she was okay.

"Yes Arsen everythings fine, more than fine! I feel like I'm brand new out of the box, like it never happened at all."

Charlotte stood up and walked over to sit on one of the common room chairs, patting the one beside her for Arsen to sit on, wondering if he would need any help.

"Why would you have burnt me?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:35 pm

He nodded moving so he was on one knee. "Yeah i'm sure i just need to catch my breath then i'll be fine." He said giving her a quick smile. "Look don't worry about me okay, i'll have more energy than all of you put together in a minute." He smirked slowly getting to his feet.

He smiled. "Oh good." He said looking down to his hands in shock. It had actually worked. He had healed someone else just as well as he could heal himself, just at the expense of a little energy. "I'm glad to hear it. Just promise me never to allow him to hurt you like that again. I don't think i could handle it if he hurts you again." He frowned, he'd end up killing him for sure.

He took a deep breath and headed over to the seat next to her. He dropped into the seat a little more than he wanted to but at least he was sat comfortably now. "Well i don't know. I've never tried that on anyone else and when i've healed myself it's often gotten very hot. Guess i managed to hold off most of the heat for you which is good." He smiled unzipping his jacket.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:52 am

Charlotte wondered what Arsen could mean, what meant he needed to get his breath back? How would he have more energy than her in a few moments and how would he be getting that energy? Biting her lip she decided that it may be the thing that it's going to take him a while to tell her about.

"As long as youre sure Arsen because I can go and get a pepper up potion if you need me to..."

As Arsen sat down next to her Charlotte felt a little more at ease with herself, after all now he was sitting down he was resting properly. Smiling she nodded her head she was indeed healed as well or even better than any potion or healer could have done for her.

"You know I cant promise that Arsen...I'm not strong enough to stop him, otherwise I would have done so before...but I am working on it. Besides I'm in school now so I'll be fine."

Charlotte nodded her head in understanding, she didn't understand WHY just that he did get hot.

"Thank you again Arsen, it means a lot that you would do that for me."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:05 pm

He saw the questioning look on her face and frowned. He'd give anything for her to know his secrets but he was afraid she'd only see the monster in him and run away. He really couldn't lose her right now, not when she was the only person he could talk to properly.

He shook his head. "No i'm fine honestly." He smiled the truth was pepper up potions did nothing for him unless he took an extremely large amount. Even then it was dangerous because he always had more than enough energy anyway thanks to the sun.

He frowned. "But i am. I can take him, i can't just sit back and watch as he beats you Char. I... I care about you too much to let him carry on. He can't get away with this Char it's disgusting what he's doing and someone should give him a taste of his own medicine. It's the least he deserves." He said clenching his fists in his lap. "Yeah you're fine for now. Whilst you're away from him. I can protect you Char i'll find us somewhere to go so you don't have to go back to that hell hole." He said, he was looking for his own place anyway. Aspen was getting too much and he couldn't take it anymore.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 am

Charlotte clocked the frown on Arsens face when she questioned what he had told her in her mind, biting her lip she decided to leave the subject alone, Arsen would tell her when he was ready to and until then Charlotte was happy to wait.

"Okay then Arsen," she smiled happily "Just let me know okay?"

Her gaze turned to the floor and Charlotte shook her head, the truth was her self preservation told her to accept Arsens offer but the part of her who was still attatched to her mother and sister and the person her father used to be made her want to stay. Made her want to fight through this.

"No no it's okay I'm sure he'll go back to normal soon besides I feel like I kind of have to stay because my mother and sister went through it you know, so I'll feel bad if I get to cut loose early."

Charlotte placed a hand on his arm and smiled softly at Arsen.

"I appreciate you wanting to help Arsen, I really do and I wish I could accept it but I just can't I have to stay..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 am

He gave her a little smile to reassure her. "Okay but you don't need to worry about me. Just start worrying about yourself." He said pulling out a knife. "Here, everyone needs a way to protect themselves now." He said handing over the knife, he'd be able to rest easily if he knew she had some sort of protection on her.

He frowned. "You know that's ridiculous right? He will never go back to normal. I've met his kind and they never stop hurting you. Do you really think your mother and sister will want you to stick out this abuse because they had to go through it?" He shook his head. "It can only get worse Char and i refuse to see you lying dead on some floor because he went too far." He frowned holding his head in his hands to cool himself off.

"No you don't Char that's the thing. You have no reason to stay. You cant just sit around and wait for him to kill you, because he will. They all end up killing you eventually."

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:16 am

Charlotte bit her lip and smiled softly, looking at the knife as Arsen gave it to her, looking at it with wide eyes she took it gingerly from his hands and turned it over in her hands, smiling at him she slipped it into her boot so that he would be happy.

"I'm looking into developing my powers so that I can use them to protect myself."

Not daring to look into Arsens eyes Charlotte swooped her hand up and down her arms, shyly looking up at him as she listened to what he was saying to her, squeezing her arms Charlotte took in a deep shuddering breath.

"But if I leave then...then he might come after me and then you will get into trouble or whoever is hiding me, please Arsen trust me I have a plan it's just a few more days with him when I come back from school."

Charlotte looked up at him pleading with her eyes, she didn't want him to get involved because then he would get hurt.

"Please, don't get involved you'll get hurt, you'll make it worse for me, I have to find a way to get them out of there before I go."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm