Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Meeting At Last (Char and Dark)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Meeting At Last (Char and Dark) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting At Last (Char and Dark)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 am

He smiled as she took the knife, at least she had some sort protection and hopefully she used it. "Do you know how to use it?" He asked, some might think that was a stupid question but it really wasn't.

He nodded. "I know me too but sometimes our powers aren't enough especially against guns and witches and wizards that are much more better and experienced then we are. Our powers are nothing against them." He frowned. "Now a days you need to learn how to fight as a wizard and a muggle." He shrugged.

He frowned. "Are you cold? I could warm you up if you like." He asked mistaking her actions for her being cold. He really couldn't care what she thought about his heat because she'd never guess something as horrible as the truth.

"Char i live with my uncle. That man has a way of keeping us hidden. Not one person has found our hideouts that we didn't want to. They have all the protection that we both could put up. You'd be safe there i promise, we all will. If he does come looking my uncle can have him if you're worried about me getting hurt." He said him getting hurt by a low life like her father was a joke.

"If you're staying with him for a few more days im keeping an eye out for you. If he so much as hurts you i'll be right there to kill him." He frowned. "Char don't worry about me, i've had to handle people like him most of my life. He can't hurt me." He smiled then paused slightly confused. "Wait those them? I thought it was just you and your father?" He asked wondering who she could be talking about.

Meeting At Last (Char and Dark) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting At Last (Char and Dark)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:47 am

Charlotte took out the knife from her boot and looked at it holding it tight by the handle when she started to thrust it about in the air looking at Arsen that was unsure about what she was doing after all she had seen her father use knives and maybe it had rubbed off on her.

"Is this right?"

Shaking her head Charlotte chuckled softly and said:

"No no I do that when I'm nervous."

Charlotte let herself think that she could have her new family with Arsen if she needed to but then again maybe she just wanted to be on her own for a bit, even so, she had to get through the first couple of weeks or so with her father first.

"Well, maybe once my plan is done I could come and visit you, but I wouldn't want to impose upon you, or your uncle."

A gasp escaped her throat and looked at her knees just wishing that she had stayed quiet, it was awful to think that in their life and after life her father was still tormenting her sister and mother.

"They....they're dead but they won't leave. He won't let them leave..." she whispered and hung her head sniffing lightly
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:10 pm

He smiled and nodded. "That's good enough just make sure when you're using it that you stab them somewhere worthwhile. Its not good stabbing them in the arm if you want to kill them. The next is always a good place to hit them if you want to kill them. Right here." He said pointing to the side of his neck. "It holds the biggest vein in the body."

"Oh." He smiled. "There's no need to be nervous around me Char. Im hardly one to judge you on your life. Mines just as messed up as yours." He said rubbing his chest with his hand so that he could feel the scar there and his pendent.

"Char you wouldn't be imposing." He said looking around to make sure they were alone before leaning in to whisper. "We live underground in an old abandoned train station. There is plenty of room it's like at least 20 houses down there so it would be like living next door." He smiled. "And my uncles never alone he's always got some woman there with him but i tend to stay on the opposite side of the station." He shrugged.

"Char you know you can tell me anything right? You don't need to hide things from me i could help." He frowned. "Are they ghosts?" He asked, his uncle could help pass them on but he'd only ever pushed people down to hell so he wasn't sure if he could send them to heaven or limbo to await where they needed to go.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Charlotte nodded and stuck her tongue out in concentration as she thought about where to stab the assailant, there was somewhere else too that she could stab if she couldn't get to the neck. Smiling gratefully she put the dagger back into her boot and looked up at Aarsen with a large smile on her face.

"Thank you Arsen, it's going to be better to protect myself with this as well as my spell work and power."

Grinning even more Charlotte laughed weakly and hugged her arms around herself, biting her lip she tried to stifle the question why Arsens life was as messed up as hers.

"I'm sorry I just never really talked about this before and I suppose I'm getting a little bit paranoid about it."

Charlotte looked at Arsen with wide eyes, the red within them growing darker to a crimson as she thought about all the things that she wouldn't have to worry about with her father gone, she just didn't know if she would be able to adapt to this new life.

"Okay then, well if you want me, I'll stay with you and your uncle for a bit that is if he says it's okay. Oh so he's one of those 'players' is he?"

Giggling quietly it died on her tongue when Arsen asked if her mother and sister were ghosts.

"Y-yes they are...he killed them, but he didn't care...and I can't leave them there!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:45 pm

He smiled. "I'd feel better knowing you could protect yourself." He said thinking he could always give her lessons if he needed to. His uncle had given him the much needed lessons years ago.

He nodded. "That's alright there's a lot of my life that i haven't told anyone either. So i understand exactly how you feel. No one's life seems to be that great now a days and being paranoid might not seem like a good thing but it can be. Paranoia could save your life." He said hoping he didn't all dramatic because that wasn't his intention.

He smiled. "Thanks it would be nice to have some company for once. It gets very lonely in that big place. Oh he'll be alright, he has people over all the time so im sure he wont mind if i have one person over." He shrugged, he probably wouldn't even ask Aspen because he wouldn't care less as long as Arsen knew what he was doing he'd be fine with it.

He nodded. "Afraid so." He frowned. "Well you know he can't hurt them anymore. You are the main concern, we need to get you out first then we can concentrate on sending them on to the after life. We'll find someone to do it." He said, he probably could do it himself thanks to his demon side but he was sure the only place they'd go if he did it was hell.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Charlotte nodded and thought that she would be fine with these muggle attacks going on, after all she had a skill that nobody else did and she would be able to use it to her advantage, it would help her hide and help others get out of situations.

"And I want you to feel happier."

Eyebrows raising Charlottes curiosity only grew because it sounded to her like he had been through something, it seemed like Arsen had been through some tough times and maybe he would be able to help her get through this.

"That's good advice, if you need to be on your toes then it is a useful thing to have I think."

Charlotte bit her lip hard and smiled, she didn't want to be able to impose or get Arsen into trouble because of her but then again she wasn't sure she wanted to be alone either so while she wrestled with herself Charlotte muttered:

"Then...I guess half way through the half term holiday come and get me, I'll be done by then I think."

Shaking her head wildly Charlottes voice cracked as she yelped:

"No! I'm not leaving that house until they do! I'm not leaving them do you hear me?!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:26 pm

He frowned. "What do you mean by power? You keep saying my magic and power." He asked wondering what she could be talking about. He smiled. "Good then keep yourself safe, then ill be happy." He smiled.

He nodded. "See you understand, everyone else thinks im all morbid if i say that to them. People just don't understand the situation we are in i don't think. Some people think its some sort of joke, like it wont happen to them." He frowned, people really needed to open their eyes and see the real world because there was a war coming whether they liked it or not.

He nodded. "I wont be far away. If you need me just call my name, i'll hear you." He smiled, there was no way he was leaving her and her father alone because if he went too far like he knew he soon would he'd lose his only friend.

He frowned. "Shh it's okay i wont make you leave, we'll get them out of there i promise. I'll tell you what, whilst you go back home during the holidays and work on getting rid of your father ill work on setting your mother and sister free okay?" He said, he just needed to work out how to do it without sending them to the wrong place.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Charlotte smiled and for a moment felt almost proud of herself for a moment after all her gift was the only thing that she liked about herself, she really liked her power even though she had no idea how she got them.

"Well I could show you if you want me too as long as you promise not to freak out when I show you."

With a frown on her face Charlotte nodded, she hated it when people think that these things that happen will never happen to them it was just so stupid because it was more likely to happen to them if theyre not prepared.

"I agree, I find it horrible that people can't see what's going on in front of their faces."

She nodded, and a warm feeling started inside of her she really liked the fact that she had been invited somewhere and Arsen wanted her to come with him, although, it was slightly odd.

"That's so sweet Arsen but that is just a tad creepy it's like you're going to be watching me while I sleep!"

Charlotte giggled and nodded her head again, she understood and was grateful for his help.

"Thank you Arsen, if there's ever anything I can do?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:03 pm

He smiled "Show me? Yeah i'd love to see what you can do." He smiled, if she thought he'd freak out maybe she wouldn't freak out about his 'power'. But then everyone thought an extra gift was bad until they found someone with one worse than theirs and his would definitely be worse.

"I promise not to freak. I've seen a lot so not much can shock me." He smiled eager to find out what she could do. "They are too afraid to admit the danger they are all in which is stupid because they are putting all of their family in danger as well as themselves." He shrugged.

He chuckled. "I have enhanced hearing so id hear you call from a mile away if it was loud enough. I'm not some creepy stalker that likes to watch people sleep. Besides ill be sleeping myself." He smirked.

He nodded. "Just keep yourself safe thats all i ask."

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Charlotte smiled and nodded her head she couldn't wait to show Arsen her gift Because she thought that it was something that made her special as she was quite normal in any other way, wondering for a moment who to turn into Charlotte paused.

"Okay then just give me a minute."

Deciding that she would turn into Arsen she looked at him and took in the measure of him. Taking in a deep breath she closed her eyes and let the warmth run through her until it was completely gone, when she opened her eyes she smirked.

"Hello, I'm Arsen."

Winking she closed her eyes again and transformed back to herself with a grin on her face, Charlotte couldn't stop smiling and beginning to think it was a little unnerving she tried to tone it down a bit

"Want to see some more?"

Charlotte hugged her arms around herself as she looked at Arsen wondering what he would say to her.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:26 pm

He looked on in shock as she became him. It was incredible how quickly she had done it and with ease too. "Wow that's incredible. Although it is slightly weird looking at yourself." He smiled rubbing his eyes.

"Please don't do that again though, it's creepy." He smiled. "Can you take the form of anyone or is it just people you've met?" He asked it was a really good gift to have, much better than his own at least you can do something with it.

He nodded. "Yes please." He smiled, he was eager to learn how far this gift of hers went. "So your eyes? Do you chose to have them that colour?" He asked, he thought he'd found someone like him and he couldn't understand why she would chose to have everyone stare at you like you're some sort of freak.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Charlotte giggled and hugged herself harder now definately proud of herself, and definately proud of her gift she knew that she could tell Arsen anything about herself now and that he would be okay with it. He didn't run away from her.

"Sorry I just thought it would be the most impressive to turn into you know. The most effective."

A couple of moments passed and Charlotte wondered who she could turn into and she looked back at the cover of PlayWizard a few months ago and grinned.

"Okay here we go!"

Charlotte closed her eyes and let the image of the person run through her mind as she felt herself transforming into the new woman, opening her eyes she crossed one leg over another and giggled. Now looking like the tall, fierce eyed leggy blonde that she had in mind. Winking Charlotte spoke in the womanise voice.

"I can do anyone that I've seen a picture of, if I've not seem them I can't do anything near as accurate as this."

Grinning Charlotte nodded:

"Technically I reserve the right to change them but I was born like this so I prefer to keep them, that's who I am."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:51 pm

He smiled. "It was impressive, it was just really freaky thats all." He smirked, it was his nightmare come true, two of him. Hopefully the other demons had learnt from his fathers punishment and not got any kids of their own or planned any kids of there own.

He looked on in shock his eyes nearly popping out his head. "Who's she?" He asked idolising the blonde sat in front of him. "But what about making someone up? Can you create your own look or do you have to create someone else?" He asked it could be a very useful skill to have on your side.

"Oh me too." He smiled. "Well i wasn't but they are stuck like this now." He said pointing to his eyes. They were a nice blue until her turned 6 when he'd accidently killed his friend, from then on they'd been stuck this bright red during the day.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Charlotte bowed her head as the blonde and smirked after all it wasn't everyday that she got this attention but she thought for a minute how nice it would be that she got that attention for being herself not for being someone else but that wasn't exactly a bad thing her plan may work after all.

"Thank you Arsen I'm quite proud of myself."

Gesturing to the body she was using Charlotte smiled a warm friendly smile that didn't look scared for once.

"This is Holly Feilding, she was on the cover of PlayWizard a few months ago."

Turning back into herself but a rather advanced version of herself, it's what age hoped she looked like when she grew older, not as developed as the model shed just been but Charlotte hugged her arms around herself.

"I can turn into anything I want to, even this."

And with that she turned into a tiny White cat with red eyes, she jumped onto Arsens lap and mewed happily.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:33 pm

He smiled. "You really are incredible. Have you been able to do this since birth? Or did you find out later on that you could do this?" He asked.

He raised an eyebrow. "Playwizard? What were you doing looking at that magazine." He smirked, he'd often seen it around their place, his uncle loved that kind of thing and often encouraged Arsen to like it the same. He however never did get how women could degrade themselves like that especially if they were planning on having a boyfriend because a woman being in one of those mags definitely acted as a huge turn off for him.

He smiled. "You don't need to improve yourself Char you look perfect just the way you are. Besides you have years left to grow, don't worry about that until you're at least 18 okay?" He smiled taking note of the bits that had grown since before.

He smiled. "Wow that's incredible so if you needed to hide you could turn into a bug and crawl into a small hole?" It was amazing what she could do, the possibilities were endless. He laughed and began to scratch her between the ears his fears of her finding out by touching him all but gone.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Charlotte blushed a little as she heard Arsen say that she was incredible, it really was something that although she thought it about herself she never expected anyone else to say it about her. Turning back into her normal self she sat on the chair that she had prior been occupying.

"Thank you..."

Leaning her head away Charlotte grinned and blushed even more yet decided to tell Arsen her plan.

"I bought it so I could turn into one of the girls and try and persuade Headmaster Chaos for a kiss, I really like him so what better way to use my power?"

Charlotte winked and stuck out her Tongue as she joked with Arsen, however being quite serious about the whole plan. Nodding her head she pointed at Arsen then gave him the thumbs up.

"That's correct!!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:24 pm

"You're welcome." He smirked running his hand through his hair.

He smiled one side of his mouth pulling up. "You fancy Chaos? Wow and i thought you'd have better taste." He smirked. "I doubt it would work though, he must be a great wizard to have gotten the headmaster job so i think he'd realise if a playwizard witch just waltzed up to him and kissed him dont you?." He chuckled. "I'm sure he'd congratulate you before putting a restraining order on you."

"Oh wow i'd give anything to be able to do that. It would be great to escape every now and then." He admitted. That could mean he'd be able to walk the streets without getting death glares or having people crossing the roads out of fear. Of course he'd also use it to shake Aspen off every now and again.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Charlotte opened her mouth then shut it again, sighing softly she hugged her knees to her chest and rested her head on them. No matter how hard she tried she would never be able to get that kiss from Chaos....

"I guess so Arsen, I just wanted it to work you know...because maybe if I changed into someone else he would like me that way."

Shrugging her shoulders slightly Charlotte ran her fingers through her hair and smiled.

"Because nobody really likes me for me, so the only way to get any attention is to change."

Charlotte grinned again and nodded her head, she did like her gift it allowed her in a way to become almost a chameleon and blend in with her surroundings, to change into an entirely different person on a whim.

"It is really good, useful, but I try not to spread it around too much, don't want people trying to test me or something."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:46 pm

He frowned. "Char i don't think he cares how you look. You could be the prettiest woman in the world but it wouldn't matter because you're too young for him. He's old enough to be your father." He told her as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "Not to mention he would get into a lot of trouble. He'd lose his job."

"I think you're perfect just the way you are. You don't need to change around me Char, I like the real you. Anything less than the real you just wouldn't be the same." He frowned everyone should be themselves no matter what others thought of them.

He nodded. "Good keep it to yourself, you never know whether people are your friends just before they could use someone like you or whether they generally are your friends." He frowned, all his friends at Durmstrang had been using him to find out more about what he was or to get the protection he could offer them.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Charlotte looked at her feet and bit her lip nodding her head slowly to show that she understood, she really thought that she would have a chance with Chaos because she had thought this plan through and now she wouldn't be able to do it.

"O-okay then Arsen, I understand."

Wiping at her eyes to try and stop the tears from coming from her eyes because the tingling sensation was there already. Charlotte sniffed and didn't look at Arsen because her eyes would see her eyes turning grey.

"Thank you I know I can be myself around you that's why I am, but I'm not like this around other people. I'm really quiet..."

Charlotte bit her lip and nodded again, it sounded like Arsen knew what he was talking about and because of this she was persuaded to listen to him and he agrees with what she said in the first place.

"Don't worry...I'll do exactly that, keep it just to you and me and I think the professors know."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 pm

He frowned rubbing his forehead thinking of how he could explain himself. "Look Char you are beautiful and any guy would be lucky to be with you but Chaos isn't the one for you. You could be anyone in the world but it wouldn't make a difference because he'd know you were underage." He explained hoping she would understand.

He nodded. "That makes two of us. I never have conversations like this with anyone else. They don't get me like you do and i'd probably end up making a fool of myself." He shrugged the only person he'd been able to speak to was Aspen and he wasn't exactly the best on casual conversations.

"Well if you ever feel like talking just shout me and ill be here." He smirked, it would be nice to have someone to talk to for once. He'd almost forgotten how to talk before coming here because he began to avoid Aspen, he'd almost done the unthinkable and went to chat to a muggle.

He nodded. "I think thats best." He smiled.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 am

Charlotte sniffed again and shook her head, a large lump had developed in her throat, she had this plan in her head for so long and now it had been shattered in a matter of seconds of talking with Arsen. Moving her hair over her eyes so that Arsen couldn't see their grey colour Charlotte nodded.

"I said I understand. It doesn't make me any less upset."

Normally the compliments would have made her really happy but now they just served as empty words to her.

"I don't think you would make a fool of yourself Arsen, I just think that you would say something that would either make them want to slap you or would make them freaked out so they'd leave."

Charlotte sighed and curled up into a ball on the armchair she sat on, something she always did when she needed to make herself happier, thinking about Arsen being here made her eyes turn a little pinker and with a large smile Charlotte whispered:

"I'm glad you're here Arsen. I really am..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 pm

He shrugged. "Well we'll never know because i never talk to anyone. I can't be sure whether they want to get to know me or whether they are just interested in find out what i am." He frowned. "I mean there isn't exactly a list of people you could name with red eyes is there? You are the only other one i've met and i've lived in three countries and visited a lot more with my uncle." He said rubbing his eyes.

He laughed. "I'd like to see them try and slap me." He smirked their hand would probably burn after having contact with his skin. The thought of it made him smile which is what scared him the most. He seemed to like hurting others one of another especially when it came to seeing them burn at his hands.

He smiled. "Me too i was this close." He said holding his forefinger and thumb very close together. "... to not showing up. It's a good job im such a hot head isn't it otherwise we'd still never have met." He smiled reaching into his bag and pulling out two chocolate frogs. "Chocolate frog?" He asked holding one out to her but making sure his hand covered very little of the box so it wouldn't melt.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Charlotte bit her lip, although that she was happy that Arsen was going to be spending a lot of time with her she was a little bit saddened that he wouldn't have any friends apart from herself. Maybe they could find someone else for him to hang out with, maybe another guy.

"You'll make some real friend Arsen, I promise that you will, but I'll always be happy for you to hang out with me if that's what you want."

Shaking her head softly Charlotte had only seem her mother with red eyes and now herself and Arsen. It didn't mean that she was going to go and make a load of friends but there was some she could be nice with.

"I'm sure that our eye colour isn't a hinderance for people..."

With the smile on his face Charlotte could think that he was thinking about something fun for him, was he thinking about slapping someone? Probably. He was a boy after all.

"I dont think that anyone would want to slap you with that look on your face, it's really very scary."

Charlotte bit her lip and hugged her arms around herself and she thought that she was going to never hear the end of this, even though she hadn't wanted or meant to be discovered and stopped talking to Arsen but it was just her dads choice.

"Oooooooh yes please!"

Taking the chocolate frog from him Charlotte opened it and swiftly caught it a's it made an escape.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm