Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
JJeh
Damian Gray
Flora Evans
Madisen Lewis
8 posters

Charms | Y.1 L.2

Sophie Tierra
    Sophie Tierra
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Charms | Y.1 L.2 - Page 2 Empty Lesson 2

Post by Sophie Tierra Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Sophie ran up, hair whipping her face, just to see that everyone was walking out. She approached Professor Lewis, who was looking at her and making her nervous.

"Professor, please accept my apologies for being late. I have no excuse and I will gladly accept any punishment. I promise I'll work hard to catch up!" She then turned and walked out before Professor Lewis could say anything, trying desperately to hide her tears. Why did everyone dislike her? She decided then and there that she would not let anyone hurt her. So, when the usual bullies approached, she just gave them a deadly smile and walked off in the opposite direction.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Charms | Y.1 L.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Charms | Y.1 L.2

Post by Madisen Lewis Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:18 am

"As you have stated, this class is almost over, Mr. Turrow," said Mad. She inclined her head towards the inside of the classroom. "Remain after to collect the work that you've missed."

The woman turned and went back to her desk, leaving it to Aquila to seat himself. She hardly spared a glance for Miss Tierra's little display. The class was nearly over and if the girl wasn't going to remain to collect her missed work, that was none of Mad's concern. It wasn't even worth the time to utter the words 'twenty points', so she didn't.

Mad put together a few parchments outlining the last two classes for Mr. Turrow as the class drew to a close.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:54 pm

"Thank you Professor," he nodded to the woman and then slipped into a seat at the back of the room, waiting for the class to end.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:41 am

"Class has now concluded," Mad declared. "You may pack up your belongings and leave.

"Dismissed. Miss Jones, I expect to see you in my office this evening at seven o'clock sharp."

As the first years started to leave, Mad approached Aquila and handed him the missed work. "To be completed by the end of next week, Mr. Turrow," she informed him. "You're free to go."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 am

Having finally gotten what he deemed satisfactory control over the charm, Damian had started outlining his essay. Once the professor had dismissed them, he hurriedly packed his things away and left the classroom.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Charms | Y.1 L.2 - Page 2 Empty Charms

Post by Flora Evans Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:34 am

Flora sighed as they were dismissed. She stuffed her incomplete draft into her satchel and stood up to leave.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:34 pm

"Thank you Professor," Aquila nodded solenmly and took the work, "I will make sure it gets done."

Then nodding a good day to her, he grabbed his things and followed the others out of the room.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:55 pm

"I'll see you at seven Professor," J. J. nodded at the woman and as with all the others put her things away and left the room.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:41 am

Jamie packed up her things and walked out the door with the others. Before she did she looked at the professor.

"Good day professor" Jamie left after that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm