Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Lesson two (third years)

Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson two (third years) Empty Lesson two (third years)

Post by Pepper Peppermint Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Pepper walked to the field, dragging the heavy quidditch trunk behind her, this was it, the lesson she had been the most nervous about, because third year was her daughters year, and she was still not sure about what her daughter thought of having her mother teaching her. She guessed she was fine with it, after all, She had been teaching Lola how to fly since she was six.

Students
    Lacey Black
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Lucy Lovegood
    Desdemona Emrys

Karma Black
    Oliver Penderghast
    Lola Peppermint

Lesson two (third years) Empty Re: Lesson two (third years)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Oliver walked to the field where his class was going to be. He was excited to be here. He loved to play Quidditch and was hoping that this class would improve his skills. He saw the Professor dragging the trunk behind her and jogged up to her.

"Need help Professor?" He said as he grabbed the other side of the trunk to even out the weight. "I'm Oliver Penderghast, by the way. I'm a third year Ravenclaw."
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:10 pm

"Thank you Oliver." Pepper said and smiled.

"It seems as if none of your classmates are going to show up, not even my daughter.." Pepper said with a frown on her face "I'm going to give Ravenclaw 15 points, and take 15 points from all the other houses, and you can have a free period this time, but if you run into any of your classmates, tell them that I'm not pleased." Pepper finished and sat down on the trunk.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:14 am

"Well, I'm sure people that the class was canceled Professor," Oliver replied as politely as he could. "Most still don't know that the class is still going on and I apologize in behalf of your daughter, although I don't know her, it's terrible that she missed your class."

"If you want, you can still teach me what was going to go on class today. I love to learn everything and having a free period.... it seems like a waste of time to me," he answered truthfully.
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:40 pm

"I think it's not possible to play quidditch with only one student." Pepper said and smiled.

"Go on, you can use the time to finish your homework." She said and motioned towards the castle.

-

(points)
    Gryffindor: -15
    Slytherin: -15
    Ravenclaw: 15
    Hufflepuff: -15

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:11 pm