Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Nyx Palinder
Ezekiel Wolfe
Flora Evans
Asric Chaos
8 posters

Lesson 2 (first years)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Lesson 2 (first years) Empty Lesson 2 (first years)

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Asric walked into the green houses and glanced down at the register. He hated this lesson when he was in school now he was stuck teaching it he thought smirking to himself. He stood at the top of the table and waited patiently for the students to arrive.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 2 (first years) Empty Lesson Two

Post by Flora Evans Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Flora entered the Greenhouse absent-mindedly, but snapped into alertness spotting the Headmaster.
    "Hello Headmaster" she gave him a genuine smile, "I didn't think you taught Herbology."
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 2 (first years) Empty Re: Lesson 2 (first years)

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:33 am

Seth was very surprised to see his Master teaching Herbology when he got there.

Maybe it will be more interesting this time, he thought as he found a seat and sat down.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:52 pm

He shrugged glancing down at his watch. "I don't but since i passed all my classes in school with flying colours it leaves me qualified to teach most classes here." He smiled. "Right we will begin shall we?" He said moving to stand in front of the two students.

"Devils Snare." He said. "Who tell can me something about Devils Snare?"
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Seth replied "Devil's Snare is a plant with the magical ability to constrict or strangle anything in its surrounding environment or something that happens to touch it."
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 2 (first years) Empty Lesson 2

Post by Flora Evans Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:34 pm

"It also prefers dark and damp area and repelled by bright light." Flora added with Seth.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 am

Nyx smirked to herself as she stood outside the door listening in for a moment before she made her presence known. These students were at least half way decently knowledgeable, for first years. That was good.

"Devil's snare isn't really a particularly vicious plant. It just seems so. It isn't strong enough to do more than strangle the small animals it subsides on, really. Hello, Head Master. Am I late to my own party?" Her voice was light, almost whispery, and spiced with the latino accent of her native home.

"Hello students. I am your new Herbology teacher. You may call me Professor Palinder." She smiled at the young people that littered the room. It was a really small class size.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:05 pm

J. J. burst through the door just as the new Professor came in to take over for the Headmaster. Her cheeks were flaming. How had she ended up being late?

"Sorry," she gasped trying to catch her breath from the running, "I went to the wrong Greenhouse."

She kicked herself for forgetting what one they had been in. It hadn't been that long had it?

J. J. meekly slide in beside her classmates waiting for the inevitable loss of points.

And she had been doing so well.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Nyx turned and grinned at the blushing student. "No problemo. I was late too." She winked conspiratorially. "In fact, I'll give any other students who are late a few more minutes to show up. So, in the meantime, why don't you guys tell me about yourselves?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:18 pm

"Thank you so much Professor," J. J. beamed glad that she wasn't going to be loosing points. She didn't think any of her other teachers would be so forgive. She knew that Professor Lewis would be taking away about twenty points right now if it had been charms she had come in late for.

J. J. looked about her uncertainly... it seemed odd for a Professor to request to know about her students and she wasn't entirely sure what to say, but she was programed to obey authority figures so she decided to give it a shot.
    "I'm J. J. Jones, Professor," she said slowly, "First year... obviously."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:41 am

Aquila slipped into the Greenhouse a bashful smile in place.

"Sorry I'm late Professor," he said, grinning at the woman, "I just arrived, parents, what can you say?" he gave her a conspiritual head shake, "Do you mind if I join you? I promise catch up on whatever I missed."
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:17 am

Nyx smiled kindly at the girl, "And what does J. J. stand for, if you don't mind me asking?"

She grinned at the new arrival, "Oh, no, come on in and join the party! We're just getting started! I'm Professor Palinder. We're just getting to know each other right now, as I doubt you're the only one who's late!"
    Rebecca Greenway
    Rebecca Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Greenway Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:44 am

Becky smiled as she walked into Herbology class under her own power. Val had taken to dragging her along everywhere, seeming to forget her sister could walk.

"Why, hello. You must be the new Professor. My name is Rebecca Greenway, this is my sister Valerie." She said to the woman who stood in the middle of the room.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Aquila smiled gratefully and slipped into the greenhouse, beside the Hufflepuff girl the Professor had directed her last question towards.

"Well then I don't want to be left out," he laughed easily, "I'm Aquila Turrow, nice to meet you all."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:09 pm

J. J. glanced at the new boy briefly, admiring his apparent ease before turning back to the Professor.

"Juliet Jessica," she responded, and left it at that. She was getting so many different responces on the Juliet part, that she decided to wait and see if the Professor had any knowledge of the Muggle play before she went about explaining herself and looking like a bit of a fool.
    Sophie Tierra
    Sophie Tierra
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 2 (first years) Empty Lesson 2

Post by Sophie Tierra Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:43 pm

"So sorry I'm late!" Sophie burst out. "I'm usually on time but some people thought it would be funny to steal my bag and throw it around everywhere!" She sent a death glare to some of the Gryffindors, who pointedly weren't looking her way. She decided not to name any names. No, she would get her revenge in her own way!

"Hi," she said to a Hufflepuff, J.J. she thought was her name. J.J. nodded at her and Sophie, having just overheard what the professor had asked her and J.J.'s answer, whispered "I like Romeo and Juliet. It has to be my favourite Shakespeare writing. And I love the name Juliet." J.J. smiled at her and, feeling uncomfortable, Sophie looked up at Professor Palinder, deciding that she really needed to make some friends other than her books.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:40 am

Nyx eyed the white haired girl with curiosity, and smiled jovially. She looked just like her sister, with no pigmentation. An albino? How fascinating! "Welcome, young witches! I am Professor Palinder, and I will be covering for your last Professor for however long the school will have me. Please," She motioned to the work tables, "Have a seat."

Nyx nodded to the boy who entered, and smiled when he was immediately confidant without being pompous. "A pleasure, Aquila. You're name is wonderfully unique!" She told him.

"Juliet..." Nyx said with a misty smile, "But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. A muggle play, but written brilliantly."

"Now we can't have that, young lady! After all, it's horrible to bully others, even if your houses are at odds most of the time." She had after all seen where the girl had directed her glance. "And if I hear any of you is doing so, to anyone , you will serve detention with me by joining me in harvesting plants from the Forest." Her eyes turned serious before she smiled again. "What is your name?"

Glancing at her watch, Nyx gasped. "Oh, my, look at the time! We have to get a move on! What have you covered before I got here, can anyone tell me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:52 pm