Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Ezekiel Wolfe
Damian Gray
@ Kiwi
7 posters

Lesson 3 1st Years

@ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 3 1st Years Empty Lesson 3 1st Years

Post by @ Kiwi Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:36 am

Kieran arrived to the forest clearing for his first day as CoMC excited. It was always fun to teach younger people things and he would enjoy this class. He had to take great care in finding just the right Unicorn for the group.

He stood there gently stroking that Unicorns mane while he wait for the students to arrive.

Last edited by Kieran Evans Reinhardt on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Lesson 3 1st Years Empty Re: Lesson 3 1st Years

Post by Damian Gray Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:08 am

Damian ran down to where class was held. It wasn't really necessary - the running, that is - as he was quite early, but he couldn't wait to see what fascinating creature they would be learning about today. The Abraxan from last lesson had been brilliant.

The boy slowed uncertainly upon seeing that it was a different professor, but his gaze was quickly drawn to the animal - a unicorn. A young one, but a unicorn, all the same.
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:11 am

Seth was surprised to see another person teaching the class and was awed when he saw the Unicorn standing beside the Professor. He saw Damian was there already and so he walked up but didn't get to close in case the animal tried anything. "Hi Professor," he called trying to make it loud but not too loud. He then turned to Damian and said "Hiya" and waited for the other classmates to show up.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 3 1st Years Empty Lesson Two

Post by Flora Evans Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Flo came into the field in a jog. Am I the only Ravenclaw firstie to attend classes? She noticed the Professor, Damien and Seth already there. And... A unicorn.
    'Hello Professor' she greeted distractedly. Her eyes never leaving the pearly white creature. It was so- there's no other word for it- so pure...
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Jamie walked into a class and saw that there was only 3 kids in there. Jamie sighed with relief and took her seat. She remembered that the girl from ravenclaw was Flora Evans and the boy from hufflepuff was a boy with the last name of Gray. Jamie never caught his first name. Jamie waited patiently for the professor to begin.
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:00 pm

"Becky, step it up, slow poke! We're getting a new teacher here today, and I don't want to be late, again!" Valerie griped as she dashed to where the class was meeting.

"Hello, new Professor dude. I'm Valerie Greenway." She announced happily.

"Oh, wow, that's a unicorn..." Valerie said when she spotted the creature.
    Rebecca Greenway
    Rebecca Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Greenway Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Becky rolled her eyes at her sister's astute observation. "Thank you, Captain Obvious. I'm sure that the creature's species had the rest of the class baffled. Where would we be without your arcane knowledge?" She muttered to the other girl.

"I apologize for my sister's rather... abrupt entrance, Professor. My name is Rebecca Greenway."
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:24 am

"Alright then," Keiran said, "everyone has had ample time to show up so that will be -5 points for each student that shows up late."

"My name is Kieran Reinhardt but you can call me Professor Reinhardt. Professor Pucey had other matters to take care of so I was invited to take the position until she returns."

"Can anyone tell me what this creature is," he said pointing to the Unicorn.
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:13 am

Val smirked at her sister and raised her hand.

"It's a unicorn." She offered. "A beautiful, pure creature."
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:21 am

"Good one Valerie. 10 points. Can anyone else tell me anything about this here Unicorn?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:32 am

"He's probably not very old," Damian answered. "Only younger unicorns don't mind boys. And if a person kills a unicorn, they'll be cursed."
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 3 1st Years Empty Lesson 2

Post by Flora Evans Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:57 am

'Unicorns have healing magic. Powdered horn is used in healing potions. Unicorn tail hair is used as a wand core.' Flora remembered the discussion about wandcores with Damian and J. J.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm