Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Koehl Saeva
Anna Tshering
Sel
Madisen Lewis
8 posters

Charms | Y.2 L.3

Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Charms | Y.2 L.3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Charms | Y.2 L.3

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:07 am

"My grandmother is one, she likes to use it to get on my nerves. Elizabeth Darcy, most people call me Darcy though." she shrugged, deciding she did need a friend in this god-forsaken school. She moved to where those girls were, her defences were still up but she realized quickly that they were in her house and quite possibly in her dorm. Great.

"I can usually ignore it but when I've had a crummy day or my emotional barrier is down from said crummy day, I'm just easily agitated..." she shrugged.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:27 am

Iris nodded and smiled wearily, relieved she hadn't done something uncommon to Darcy. "Iris by the way. Call me Eye. So there are plenty of wizards like me?" She asked, astonished of how others also had that gift to feel and continued, overwhelmed by curiosity. "But how do you feel it? That someone is feeling you?" It was uncommon to Iris to encounter a person that can sense her sneaking in.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Lenora placed broken objects on each students desk. When every student had one she walked to her desk where she had a broken quill and grabbed her wand. "Today class we will learn the mending charm. It's called Reparo". Lenora pointed her wand at the quill. "When you want to fix an object saw Reh-pah-roh". Lenora said the spell and the quill was fixed. "You have to say the spell like i did or it will not work now you try". Lenora watched her class.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:30 am

Iris shut her mouth and did what they were told at last. Professor Malfoy seemed to chose to continue their what's-supposed-to-be lesson with Professor Lewis before she left. Quite upset knowing they won't be doing the Aguaemtenti charm today, she lazily incanted the mending spell and cast her wand at the broken quill, "Reparo." and it was replaced with a new one like it had not been broken before. Yes it was just simple, and Iris was obviously showing her disappointment and the level of difficulty she could easily handle even without that much effort.

Charms | Y.2 L.3 - Page 2 Empty Charms

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:57 am

(OOC: I don't understand. Are we starting a new lesson or continuing with the previous one? I mean, I thought we had five minutes to spare...)
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:01 pm

(OOC: This is a new lesson)
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:00 pm

There was a broken teapot on the desk in front of her, Elizabeth tilted her head to the side and rolled the incantation off her tongue a few times. She had learned this with her father, without a wand and just theory practice but she was excited to try it with a wand. Picking up her wand from her desk, she waved her wand at the Teapot and spoke the incantation.

"Reparo!"

The little teapot fixed itself and sat in front of her, like it was brand new. Smiling, she looked up at the teacher with her cheeky grin.

"I did it!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:42 pm