Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Laurasia Boulstridge
Anna Tshering
Crystal Wells
7 posters

Lesson Four (Second Years)

Lesson Four (Second Years) Empty Lesson Four (Second Years)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Cobalt yawned as he wandered into his classroom from his office, connected to the classroom at the back. Sighing a little, he sat himself down in his chair and idly looked around the room. It was a gloomy room already but he was about to make it gloomier. Flicking his wand, tall candle sticks flew out of his office to line the wall, the candles lighting quickly and silently. With another wave of his wand he closed all of the shutters so that the only light was from the candles along the edge of the wall.

This was going to be a fun lesson.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Four (Second Years) Empty Re: Lesson Four (Second Years)

Post by Crystal Wells Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Crystal walked into the room and saw she was the first one there.

"Hello, Professor."said Crystal I hope this is a good lesson
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Anna sat down on one of the seats in the classroom and started drawing on her parchment.
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laurasia Boulstridge Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Lauri walked into the class, nodding to the professor as a greeting. She sat down on a seat near the front and took a look around. I must have woke up early, she smiled at her fellow Ravenclaws, taking out her books.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:42 am

"'Scuse me," Alicia muttered, scuttling carefully past a redheaded Ravenclaw that she recognized from some of her other classes. "Dangerously full book bag, comin' through,"

Serves you right for picking up all those textbooks that you don't need, she thought darkly, flashing an apologetic smile at Laurasia as she headed for her usual seat.

Lesson Four (Second Years) Empty Defense

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:20 am

Alexis entered the class, smiling a bit at the professor. He Always tried to beat them to a pulp, but she never hate him for that. He always seemed to have a battle situation in his mind. And she respected him for trying to prepare them, no matter that they never succeeded.
    "Hello Professor." she greeted and took a seat.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 am

Iris noticed immediately that the professor seems to be excited, forgetting about her promise to Sophia. She took her seat beside Alex, now Sia, Chrys and Anna. "Hey Sia! Chrys! Anna! I think this lesson's ought to be fun. Haven't seen some of you on the previous lessons. Anything wrong?" She asked them feeling concerned.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Iris entered the class, hoping she wasn't late. "Good day Professor," she greeted him. "Hey everybody," she grinned and sat next to Lauri. "What's up?"
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Crystal smiled at her friends "Hey you guys. What do you think we are going to discus today?"
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:05 am

Elizabeth resisted the urge to glare at the professor and sat down on an empty desk near her new friends. She was twirling her wand in her fingers, her mind alert and active for anything he wanted to throw at her. She had a few plans of attack, if he were to be the same prick as last time.

"Hello professor!" she said in a sickly sweet tone, her smile innocent as her eyes showed it's hidden daggers. "We going to have fun today?" she asked, her voice edged with a hint of venom.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Cobalt shuddered at the sickly sweet tone of voice Elizabeth used, sticking his tongue out in distaste,

"Ugh." he shook his head with a grimace, "Speak in that tone again and you'll be in detention Miss Darcy. It's just nasty."

He stood in front of his desk, his lower body in heavy shadows as the light from the candles only really illuminated the desks and his upper body. Cobalt looked out over his class,

"The situation is this." he gestured at the dark room, "The situation is bleak. There are multiple opponents. They have weapons if they are muggles and wands if they are magicals. The night is blacker than any that you've known before. How do you use this to your advantage?"

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Alexis raised her hand hesitantly, 'I'd duck down and change my location as silently as I can, keeping myself in the dark. So that the enemy can't see me while I can.'

He was sure to bring on some do-or-die situation.
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:15 am

Elizabeth smirked and got comfortable in her seat, she listened to what he said and turned the situation around in her head. She wondered what would be the most practical. She raised her hand, seriousness completely in her voice.

"I'd cast a disillusionist charm on myself, if it's dark and they don't know exactly where I am then they can't pin point me. I'd cast a silencing charm on my body or shoes, clothes and anything that can make noise. Muggles, though they're smart can't do much against our magical battle tactics unless Wizards are helping them. Wizards, you just counter their magic with not only your own but muggle devices. Like in the last class, arrows were fine to get through the shield as they weren't magical. If it's dark, you can use a distraction of fire works or something... or use something in the distance to get their attention like a loud noise or a series of noises. You'd be surprised what you can find in prank books. Sometimes the most simplest spells can save your rump but you always have to be ready for anything and not rely on such simple spells?" she suggested, leaning back on her seat. She waited to see if he'd storm across the classroom and belt her one for she was the one he threw across the classroom last lesson.

"If you have a particularly good friend that can sneak up on people, slice their throats quietly from behind. Deadly and silent, the blade could be poisoned." she shrugged, really not knowing. There were endless possibilities.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:45 pm