Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson four for first years

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Lesson four for first years Empty Lesson four for first years

Post by Passion Rose Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Passion sighed as she walked around, fixing up things. Last lesson, she had to leave early, so her students didn't get to learn anything.

This time, she was determined not to do that again.

She took a sip of some blood, so she won't get thirsty in the middle of class, and played some music.
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson four for first years Empty Re: Lesson four for first years

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:24 am

Seth arrived to Occlumency to see he was the first there. Taking a seat in the back he waited for the other kids to arrive.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:34 am

Flick walked into the classroom, he noticed a Hufflepuff boy sitting on the table, Flick walked over and sat next to him, he didnt normally like talking to Hufflepuff's but Flick didn't want to look rude

" Hi im Flick, whats your Name?"
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson four for first years Empty Occlumency

Post by Flora Evans Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Flora entered the class to find the Professor and a student apart from her.
    'Hello Proffesor, I didn't mean to be late. I'm sorry.'
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Passion smiled at Flora. "That is alright." She stood up and walked to the board.

She sighed, "Occlumency is really not that popular hm?" She said. "Alrighty then, can someone tell me what they think was Occlumency is."
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson four for first years Empty Occlumency

Post by Flora Evans Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:36 pm

Flora raised her hand, "It's the art of protecting the mind against outside invasion. It also helps us organize our thoughts."
    That's what she had read in the library.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:42 pm

(OOC: Alright Y'all, I know I am a bit slow at replying.. Razz. Life is getting in the way. Srry, but lets try to get some knowledge in our characters head before lesson ends hm?)

Passion smiled at Flora. "Five points to Ravenclaw. You described both forms of Occlumency- how many of you guys knew there was two forms?" She smiled. Not many people knew. It was only about a year old.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Miles quickly ran into the classroom, and found a seat next to a fellow Ravenclaw. "Sorry im late Professor, oh Professor would you be able to tell me when Occlumency could be used practically, i find it fasnicating but in my research i was unable to find an example of a witch or wizard using it in a real life situtation"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Passion smiled at the student. "That is fine. What is your name?" She asked.

She smiled a bit bigger. "You are a secret member of this society. You hold very important information- and the enemy has found out. They torture you, threaten you, but you remain closed. Finally, they break into your mind. What do you do?" She asked. "Five points to Ravenclaw for that question.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:21 pm

" Im Miles Bloxam Professor", Miles thougth for abit about this question. " Well in attempt for them not to get the required information, I would create a false memory to mislead them on finding the information they wanted, giving me time to warm my society" Miles waited anxiously to see if he answered correctly. Miles found this a challenging question but enjoyed the mental stimulation
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Passion smiled. "What would you do with the true memory?" She asked. "Great job Miles- I like your mind." She handed him some Honeydukes chocolate. She stood up. "This is where the newest version of Occlumency comes in."

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Miles was smiled at the Professor's compliment, and was happy to recieve the the Honeydukes Chocolate, Miles was intrigued by this new form of Occlumency, "So Professor Rose is this new form Occlumency what we will be learning about today?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Passion nodded. "Yes." She walked up to the board.

"This art was created a year ago- by a unknown woman. She is rumored to have the gifts of Occlumency. This method is harder to use, and the method of it is to block certain memories. Like the example- you can protect the memory with the correct information." She smiled. "Please copy that down." As she was talking, she was writing it on the board.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:08 am

Miles listened intently to Professor Rose's explanation of this new form of Occlumency, he opened his pad and quickly began writing down what was written on the board. Miles wondered if they were going to practice this new form, though it seemed quite difficult, and perhaps to advanced for first years
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 am

Passion nodded. "The name is not known. People tend to make up there own name for it- I called it Memory Barrier. Not creative yes- but it is simple." She paused. "I won't be teaching it to you- for I don't know how. I am trying to learn it right now, honestly. It would be easier for you to learn the easy version of Occlumency."

She put down her chalk, and sat on her desk.

"Calm your minds." She said. "Relax them."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:00 am

Miles was relived to find out that they would not be practicing the Memory Barrier. Professor Rose asked them to clear their minds, Miles tried hard to clear his mind and think of nothing, he closed his eyes and thought of complete darkness he was going well there was nothing in his head and all he could see was black, but then a blue dot kept a appearing periodcally, Miles started to distract him, "Professor, i keep seeing a blue dot, but just a moment ago my mind was blank" Miles was frustrated that he was unable to clear his mind once more
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Passion smiled reassuringly at him. "Happen to me too- it will soon go away." She said.

A few minutes later she realized that the lesson is over. "End of time. See you guys in the next lesson." She said. She gave everyone some candy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 am