Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson 4 - Third Years

Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 4 - Third Years Empty Lesson 4 - Third Years

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:37 am

Depulso
    Diffindo
    Everte Statum

Andria wrote on the board and sat patiently, waiting for her third years to arrive still in an unwavering good mood.

Lesson 4 - Third Years Empty Re: Lesson 4 - Third Years

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:11 am

Aireon opened the door, and walked into class. He sat at the front and studied the board. He couldn't wait to get started

"Good morning, professor," he greeted. He sat down and waited for the lesson to begin.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:17 pm

He entered the classroom and found a new professor, he just hoped this allowed them to actually use the spells. This was after all called dueling for a reason. Without stopping to pause to say hi he moved to the seat in the corner and sat down to wait for the lesson to begin.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:03 am

Andria smiled at her students and looked up at the board, "I think I have to change my mind with our lesson for today. These spells are more suitable for first years." she flicked her wand and new spells were written on the board.

Aqua Eructo
    Incendio

"Now tell me, what is the difference of these two spells?" continued Andria.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 am

"Do you mean besides the difference of one spell creating fire and the other water, ma'am?" Aireon asked. He'd wondered if he was wrong and this was just a question.
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Lucy walked into he classroom, humming an old tune. She too a seat and tried to see what she had missed.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:49 am

Andria nodded and replied, "Yes, Thiren. That is the main difference. There's no other. These two conjure also two of the elements of nature. Fire, Incendio. And water, Aqua Eructo. But be warned that these can always be harmful at a point wherein you can no longer control your emotions. More clearly, anger of some sort. Both are powerful and very useful indeed. Neither can be called more powerful than the other. As obvious as it is, water can overcome fire. But also at times, strong fire cannot be weakened by water. It can be partnered with earth as soil." She paused and looked at her students with an amused eyebrow then continued.

"The thing is, who can handle the bind of the two elements by their castors longer in a Duel of two wizards? And in the end, who'll survive to win? I think your number won't be enough to partner up so we'll have to wait a little further for the others to arrive. I'm quite expecting more third years that are interested to come though. Is it always like this if I may ask?" asked Andria politely since this would be her first to teach and was surprised to see not much of her students' faces in the room.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 pm

"So what your saying is that it all comes down to the castor's will?" Aireon asked once the professor had finished. He wondered if he had a strong will. He mentally evaluated himself. Determined, yes. But a strong will, not sure.

He looked around the room surprised that not many people showed up.

"Normally, ma'am, there are a few more than this," he replied.
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Lucy grinned. While most people criticized her for being so strong willed, this might be a time when it was useful. Besides, even if one only had to be determined, she was good at that too. She remembered one time when her mother had told her that the only thing that separated her from the people she raced was her determination to win.

This was going to be a good class.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:14 am

Andria replied to the question of the boy and speculated first, "Yes, Thiren. Are you having problems with that? This is a Duel of course. And I would really like to help all of you once reality starts. When the catastrophe strikes. You'll do good. All of you will. I've never let down my expectations from third years. And besides, when trouble occurs, I'll be responsible enough." and she smiled at her class. She examined her watch and sighed then said once again,

"Well, I think we'll go on now. Miss Lovegood, you're with me. I promise I will go easy on you. Do your best. Salvator and Thiren, you two. Good luck. Oh, and five points for your recitation earlier Thiren. Ten points for your participation as a class, and a twenty goes to the winners. I reckon it's obvious you'll win Lovegood." Andria laughed softly and positioned herself with her wand at the ready.
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Lucy's eyebrows shot up. Duel a teacher, that was something she could do. Still she didn't know how strong this teachers will was. And, she had a feeling Prof Fallen would go easy on her. Well it was worth a try anyway. She got up and took her position. A soon as the formalities had been exchanged, she raised her wand and cried out, "Aqua Eructo."
    She trusted that spell more, because, knowing her temper, the fire might get out of control.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:35 am

Aireon nodded at the professor's instructions, signifying he understood. He got up from his seat and approached Arsen. He drew his wand.

"You ready?" he asked. He got in a dueling stance. His pine wand at the ready.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:28 am

Andria admired the girl for her determination and nodded in approval. She returned the favor non-verbally and the fire was shot out of her wand. The two elements met at the middle and formed like a shield. She held patiently at her wand for what seemed like a long moment and let go once she glanced at her watch and the time. Walking back towards her desk, she smiled at her students before addressing them her farewell and appreciation, "Now that's a wrap! Twenty for you Miss Lovegood, and ten apiece for you Salvator and Thiren for doing it well. Great job, everybody. Summer arrived and I do hope you enjoy yours. I'll see you all soon" she flicked her wand and the room went to place and the words she had written on the board were erased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:47 am