Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie)

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:10 pm

"Oh Mare don't be mean, Slytherins can smile!" Melanie rolled her eyes.

She leaned over the table to grab some more food "Lets be nice, we're having such a good time... All together eating Dinner."

Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 pm

"Mel, you do realize its MORNING? So we must be eating Breakfast..." Mary scowled.

"But Allie, answer me... Why did you ask?"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:14 pm

"But we're at Hogwarts Mare!" Melanie said even before Allie could open her mouth. "At Hogwarts you can eat Dinner for Breakfast!"

She ignored the looks from Mare and turned to Allie "But yeah, sorry Al.. you can speak now!"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Aurelie looked back and forth from the three and then facepalmed.
    And then banged her head on the table
    And whacked herself
    And then groaned.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:11 am

Allie rolled her eyes at the girls.

"Because, my BROTHER who happens to be a SLYTHERIN who NEVER smiles or shows ANY kind of emotion is staring at you with this big goofy grin on his face. . . it's freaking me out. He NEVER smiles, well, only around me and when we're not in public but that's besides the point! He. Is. Smiling. At. You. And not some evil grin, it's like, this dazed I'm-In-Love smile."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:17 am

"I, Melanie McKinnon, agree with Allie." she took leaned over to stab her fork into one of Allie's bacon and then stuffed it into her mouth. "What is going on with you two anyways?"

But before she let Mary answer she turned at Aurelie "Sorry dear, we must include you!" she gave her a nice pat on the back "Now, tell Mary how stupid she is..."

Last edited by Melanie McKinnon on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:20 am

Allie giggled.

"Yeah Mare! What is going on with you two? I have NEVER seen my brother look at any girl like that. I mean, he's not even blinking!"

. . .

"Is that. . . drool on his chin?. . ."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 pm

"Stop it!" Mary said but couldn't hide her blush "You are too mean! Can you NEVER be nice to me?" She let out a fake sob.

"Feel so alone, and used, and... hated!"
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:40 pm

"Aw, Mare. You're not hated by a certain raven haired Slytherin with a goofy smile on his face." Allie winks at Mary. "HA HA! You're blushing!" Allie triumphantly eats a piece of toast.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Cain sighed and slowly trotted down the stone corridors to the Great Hall, he wasn't sure if he was welcomed there and many of the students hadn't seen him since a fair few hadn't taken up his class. What would their reaction be? As he pondered about this he walked through the open door and spied a group of students making a little bit of noise, instead of taking a seat at the vacant staff table he trotted up to them, hooves clopping on the hard floor.

"Hello ladies, would you mind, if I joined you for your meal?"

He said in his low sad voice.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:27 pm

"Of course you can!" Allie replied with a bright smile.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:33 pm

"You guys are awful!" Mary all but screamed, flushing bright red. "And I'm not blushing! There must've been something in Mel's eggs," she muttered.

She took a rather angry sip from her apple juice as she glared at the girls, but suddenly realized there was someone standing behind them.

She turned to see Professor Cain Valerian, who Allie greeted cheerfully.
    "Oh hello!" she blushed because of her earlier behavior "You are of course very welcome to eat with us, this is a very open breakfast!" she gave him a smile.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Allie smirked at Mary.

"I think he realized he was drooling because he just wiped his mouth and is now glaring at his plate like it's a potential victim."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Cain raised his eyebrows and he bent his front legs down to pick up a plate and place upon it three sausages and some scrambled eggs, he never used to eat like this while he was living in the wild and it was strange to him not to have to catch his breakfast or eat it raw.

"Thank you ladies, as you probably know I'm Cain Valerian Divination Professor, alas none of you took my class so may I have the honour of knowing your names?"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:49 pm

"Mary Gampbell," Mary introduced herself "Sorry about that by the way - not taking your class," she frowned. "I was too late to sign up ..."
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:42 pm

"Allie Di Black Angelo." Allie responded. "I did sign up for your class. I just missed it because of an accident. . . I sorta. . " Allie coughs awkwardly and blushes at the next thing she says. "felldownthestairs." Her embarrassment grew and she ducked her head so she was hiding behind her hair.

"I'm clumsy. . ."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Lola slowly walked into the great hall, searching for someone to sit with, as she looked around she noticed a familiar blonde head. 'Oh great, at least Mel is here' she thought to her self.
    She walked to the hufflepuff table, and stopped behind Melanie.
    "Ahem, can i sit with you?" She asked.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:36 pm

"I am Melanie McKinnon, and sorry about not taking your class." she told the professor with a smile and then turned around when she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Loolie! You are awake - yes have a seat and something to eat!" she pushed Lola down into the seat next to her own and started filling her plate with food "Yummy yummy yummy, its good for your tummy!"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:43 pm

"Mel, I actually don't like being called Loolie or what ever... and I will never be able to eat all that food." Lola said as she started to eat the scrambled eggs Melanie had put on her plate.
    "So what are you guys talking about?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:28 pm

"Oof! Hiya Professor!" Aurelie said brightly. "Sorry..i was a little distracted there for a bit." She turned to the new girl. "I'm Aurelie Bones. Mel's told me about you. It's nice to meet you...Lola right?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:52 pm

"Yes I'm Lola, nice to meet you, you are in Hufflepuff.. right?"
    Lola took a bite of her toast, that Melanie had put enough of on her plate. She then turned to the professor.
    "Oh, hello professor, I'm Lola. Can you please pass me the apple juice?" She then smiled.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:01 pm

"Loolies, how are you my little puffle?" Melanie said. "How is life treading ya? Must be awfully hard being a Hufflepuff... Kidding of course," She quickly added, when she realized that there were three Hufflepuff's at the table.

"Anyways," She turned to Professor Cain "Is there any particular reason that you want to sit with us instead of the teachers?" She smiled. "Other than that we are so much more fun to be around with, of course - but thats an obvious fact!" She laughed.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:32 pm

"Hey Mel! No reason to be dissing us Hufflepuffs." Allie said grumpily. "You are sitting at a Hufflepuff table by the way." Allie reached over and crabbed a biscuit off Melanie's plate then poked her side.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm

"Oh sorry my little puffle," Melanie laughed and playfully shoved Allie after she poked her. "You know I love you guys - and Mare and I do huffle with the puffles... Guess I'm a raven-slyth-puff ... Or Slythclawpuffle... Because I think I would fit in with Slytherin well sometimes," she laughed.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Allie glared at Melanie for calling her a "little puffle".

"I am not little! Humph." Allie wrinkled her nose after Melanie shoved her. "A Slythclawpuffle? Gee what a name. . . sounds so professional." She teased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:55 am