Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson 2 - Third & Fourth Years

Catori
    Catori
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 2 - Third & Fourth Years Empty Lesson 2 - Third & Fourth Years

Post by Catori Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 am

Honestly, I thought more students would be interested in Magical Beasts than just this. She rubbed her temples. She'd thought about combining all the classes together, but that would be unfair for the older students, so the first and second years would be together, and the third and fourth years. Only 6 students?! She was peeved, but hoping more would show up. The students names were already memorized in her head- Lena Vorstenback, Azra Dimitru, and Alora McCall. It was matching the names to the faces that'd be hard for her.

She sighed as she patted her large black wolf on the back, waiting for her students at the Magical Beast's "classroom". Not like it could really be considered a "class room". It was open, with her house/hut off to the side. She thought it was nice.

She was feeding a Blast-Ended Skrewt when the children showed up.
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 2 - Third & Fourth Years Empty Re: Lesson 2 - Third & Fourth Years

Post by Azra Dimitru Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:22 am

Azra had been on her jog to the class when she first saw the large wolf. It stuck out amongst the other things, besides the large Blast-Ended Skrewt. She got closer to the classroom before making herself known, though the wolf had probably already noticed her.

"Ello, Professor. I'm Azra."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:52 am

Lora walked to the Magical Beasts lesson, feeling excited about the lesson. It was one of her favourite classes and she couldn't wait to start the session. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise as she spotted the wolf. "Good day, Professor." She greeted and went to stand next to the other student.

"Hello, I'm Lora." She greeted with s smile.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Lena swore a little too loudly when she came into the classroom. She hated being last. And being last out of three was much more horrible than it sounded.

"Sorry I'm late, Professor. I'm Lena, Lena Vorstenbach," she panted as she reached the door. She grinned when she saw Lora and walked over to her. "Lora!" she grinned, and stood right next to her.
    Catori
    Catori
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Catori Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 pm

"Why, I was hoping a few more students would have signed up." Catori shrugged lightly and smiled at the three,

"Alright, well, tell me, why did you all decide to take Magical beasts and if you have had any experience before."
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Azra gave a grin to the girl, "Azra, Azra Dimitru." She responded nodded. She thought this professor was strange and defiantely not like most professors.

"I've had a bit of experience with magical beasts, but not much. My father works with them."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 am

"Hey Le!" Lora greeted her friend and gave her a hug. "And nice to meet you Azra." She smiled at the Hrabrost and turned to answer the Professor's question.

"Well, I've never had any experience but I really love animals and magical beasts are just even better." She replied with a grin.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:11 pm

"I've had a hippogriff attack me on more than a couple of occasions," Lena said grimly. She had thought of the time Emrys had decided to chase her halfway around the forest when she was with Rhys, and did Emrys attack him? No. Quite the opposite, actually. "And I am interested in magical beasts, and I'm trying to curb my fear of them."
    Catori
    Catori
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Catori Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 pm

"Were you respectful to the hippogryff, Ms. Lena?" She asked, petting Cain, her wolf. "I am very glad to hear you all enjoy Magical Beasts. And, Ms.Lena, if you would prefer to sit out this lesson, I will understand. We will be working with Hippogryffs." She gave a light whistle and the large creature pranced towards her, "Can any of you tell me what you know about these creatures?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Lora raised her hand and replied, "They are extremely proud creatures, Professor. It should be convinced of our respect towards it and one of the worst things we could do to them is offend them, in which case they will attack."
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:50 am

Azra furrowed her eyebrows as she thought, "They have attitude problems." She grumbled thinking about the one that'd tried to attack her when she attempted to get close to it.
    Catori
    Catori
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Catori Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:53 am

"Why, yes, Alora. They are very proud." She nodded her approval of the girl's answer, "How do you think one would go about approaching a Hippogryff?" She asked looking to the three, allowing anyone to answer. Cain growled lowly in annoyance. He was rather bored.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Paloma walked tiredly to the Magical Beasts lesson. She was incredibly late, she was sure of it. And tired. She had barely gotten any sleep the night before.

Deciding to join Magical Beasts was a very last-minute decision. She wasn't even interested in beasts, but she remembered how her sister had loved the class when she was at Hogwarts. She remembered the letters her sister would send, talking about helping Hagrid, and the creatures they learned about. . . She really had wanted to take that class at Hogwarts. Not that she didn't like Durmstrang, but the way her sister would talk about the other wizarding school made it sound much more magical.

Those memories made her want to take the class, and though she was late for signing up, she hoped the Professor would let her join. Though, she thought, being late for the first class probably won't make a very good first impression.

She jogged down to where the teacher was with three other girls, and stopped in her tracks as she saw a large wolf.

"Um, excuse me, Professor?" she called. "Sorry I'm late, I'm Paloma Poots."
    Catori
    Catori
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Catori Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 am

Catori nodded to the girl. "We were just talking about Hippogriffs." She clicked her tongue and whistled a short call and Argos ran from her side, and came back with a large hippogriff following behind him. "Who will be first? We are running out of time, so we'll continue this in lesson three before moving on to Skrewts."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:38 am