Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Forbidden Love (Hades/Bri)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Forbidden Love (Hades/Bri) Empty Forbidden Love (Hades/Bri)

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Hades opened his office door stepping aside to allow Bri in before him. "You sure you're ready?" He asked turning to lock the doors. He made his way over to her and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. "Because i can wait if your not, i don't want you to feel like you have to do it because you don't." He said looking into her eyes, if there was a tiny bit of doubt in her eyes he would call the whole thing out.

Forbidden Love (Hades/Bri) Empty Re: Forbidden Love (Hades/Bri)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Briony's heart was hammering in her chest as she entered Hades office, she looked around and remembered the last time she was in here she had ended up sleeping in Hades bed. Now she was doing so out of choice. Smiling gently as she looked kindly at Hades she almost skipped over to him, softly kissed him on the lips sliding her hands up his back pulling him closer to her.

"I'm sure Hades. I'm ready, but, are you?"

She asked with a wink, Briony moved her lips from his own to his ear and bit it softly.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 pm

He kissed her back gently twining his fingers in her hair. "I've always been busy my love." He smiled turning her face back to his so he could kiss her.

He took her hand and lead her over to his bedroom closing the door behind them. He gently pushed her against his door, gently placing his lips against her slowly making it more and more passionate the longer they went. His kiss deepened and pulled her closer wanting to be as close to her as he could. One hand tangled in her hair whilst the other held her waist against his. He pulled back to give her a smile before turning to plant kisses along her neck, just giving her a little nip at the crook of her neck.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Briony felt little bolts of electricity flood through her as she was kissed by Hades, his lips on her own felt so right that she couldn't have remembered a time when they shouldn't have been together. Briony didn't know what would have happened to her if she hadn't have took this job at Hogwarts.

When Hades pushed her up against the door, her eyes widened a little but then closed once more as he kissed her passionately. Leaning her foot on the door so her leg made a sort of triangle Briony pushed herself against Hades, kissing him back with equal amounts of passion. Her hands ran through his hair tugging a little at the ends of it, titling his head back so that she could bite his neck roughly.

"I have to hand it to you Malfoy, you're good." Briony whispered into his ear
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 pm

He smiled and she bit his neck, so she did like that. He ran his hand up her back landing on the bow that tied her corset, he pulled one of the strings until it came undone leaving him with a satisfied smile on his face. "I love you." He sighed starting to undo the top button of his waist coat, before turning to pull at the strings on her corset again slowly making it looser and looser.

"Thanks." He laughed bringing his lips back against her. He ran his hand down her curves to the back of her thighs before picking her up so he legs wrapped around his waist.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Briony gasped a little as Hades began to undo her corset, grinning mischievously Briony dropped her hands from Hades face and undid the rest of the eyelets so that the black soft corset dropped down to the floor. Luckily, which was most unlike her she had chosen to wear a bra underneath it today, and even more luckily it was her black and green silk one.

Running her hands down Hades chest she undid the buttons on his waistcoat and slipped her cool fingers up his t-shirt to trace his muscles from underneath it. Grinning a little she rested her forehead on Hades shoulder and wrapped her legs around his waist, clinging tightly to him so she wouldn't fall.

"I love you too Hades."

Briony muttered breathlessly before she made a move to slip his t-shirt over the top of his head so at least they were equal in the loss of clothes status even if she was secretly overwhelmed by what Hades was doing.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Hades smiled turning the kiss into a more hungry one drinking her all in. He felt the corset pulled out from beneath his chest, reluctantly he pulled away from the kiss to take in the sight of Bri topless. He smiled and sighed closing his eyes, he had to be dreaming, there was no way this was really happening nothing this good should ever be happening to him.

He pulled her back to gently kiss from her shoulder up to her ear finally ending up with her ear between his teeth. "I can't believe i nearly lost you..." He breathed heavily finally letting her ear go. "I don't know what i'd do without you." He started to kiss down her neck again pausing only as she took his shirt off. He wrapped both arms around her protectively, slowly walking over to the bed to lay her down gently against the pillow. "Here we are again." He smiled cupping his hand around the back of her neck to pull her in to another hungry kiss.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Briony smiled into the rough kiss that Hades was giving her, she didn't know that he had this rougher side to him after all he always seemed so restricted and so gentlemanly but it wasn't a bad thing, Briony was to tell the truth a little happy that Hades had turned out to be this confident. Underneath her talk, she wasn't so sure of what she was doing.

"Aye, but this time you didn't have to drug me to get me into bed." She winked

Softly Briony couldn't conceal the groan that escaped her lips and as she was pushed onto the bed her eyes which had been shut opened so that Hades could see the emotion within them. Grinning lightly Briony ran her hands up and down his chest tracing every muscle and kissing from his neck down to the bottom of his chest.

"It comes across like you've wanted to do this for a while."

Briony whispered breathlessly into Hades ear pulling him closer to her while she kissed him passionately, biting his lip and trailing kisses down his neck.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:13 pm

"Hey you were in my bed before i drugged you." He smiled giving her a cheeky wink before kissing her neck all the way down to the top of your chest.

"You have no idea." He sighed bringing his mouth back to hers. "Tu sei il mio angelo, il mio tutto, la ragione vivo." He spoke breathing heavily onto her neck.
    He linked his finger through hers bringing them up to pin them beside her head. "You're all mine now." He smiled giving her a wink.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:22 pm

"Hmmns..."

Briony groaned a little and opened her eyes groggily, although blurred her vision wasn't too bad and she quickly realised where she was, she was in Hades bedroom which didn't surprise her. With a blush Briony remembered the night they had just spent together, she hardly dared to believe they had done what they had.

Propping herself up on one elbow she looked around, Hades was still asleep and since she was still very tired and for some reason she was also quite sore, Briony sighed quietly and lay her head down on Hades chest. Wondering how long it would take for him to wake up Briony began to trace his muscles again absent mindedly.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Hades sighed and rolled onto his back in his sleep. He let out a little whimper of untangable words before he gave a little shiver. He stretched his legs and wrapped his right arm around Bri waist. "Hey." He smiled tracing lines up and down her side.

"How you feeling angel?" He asked giving her a little smile.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:11 am

"Hey."

Briony smiled and peered up into Hades eyes, without meaning to she grinned and ruffled the back of her hair, but, as she did so her eyes widened in horror...she had...a bed head. Trying not to draw too much attention to it Briony lay back down on Hades chest snuggling her head into his warm tummy.

"I feel just fine thank you, how about yourself Mr. Malfoy? Sleep well?"

Briony said teasingly poking Hades softly in the cheek.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:55 pm

"Hey." He smiled bringing his hand up to play with her hair. "Don't try and hide your hair from me love, i love every part of you including your bed head." He smiled stroking her cheek with the back of his hand.

"We all get it, even me." He smiled ruffling his hair up to she wouldn't feel too embarrassed. "See mines much worse." He sniggered patting it back down.

"I feel great that's the best sleep i've ever had, we'll the part were i did sleep." He laughed giving her a wink waiting for his favorite blush to appear. "So Miss Blake what would you like to do on this fine morning?" He asked taking a playful bite at her finger, but turning the bite to a kiss at the last minute. Kissing the tip of her finger before she moved it back.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Briony pouted lightly and gently poked Hades in the cheek again sitting up in bed and letting the full extent of her bed head show through, it felt bad, so it must have looked awful. It was then that a cold sense of dread filled her, the love bite Richard had given her, could Hades see it? Would he notice he didn't give it to her? Her heart began to pound but she stayed calm on the outside, smiling gently.

"But it looks so awful!"

Unable to stop herself but knowing that it was playing into Hades hands Briony blushed a little at what he said, she had to say that it was the most fun time she had ever had and it was so awesome to have spent it with Hades.

"Can we just laze in bed? I'm too tired..."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Hades stretched out his muscles loving the way it felt and sighed happily. He turned to look at her with a smile. He brushed her hair behind her ear revealing her bare neck. He leant up to kiss it when he noticed a love bite, thinking he proberly did it himself, he leant in for the kiss then paused.

"When did you get that?" He asked nodding to the mark on her neck. "I don't remember giving you that." He said his eyebrows lowered in confusion. He thought for a second before it finally clicked into place. "Oh." Was all he said before he swung his legs off the bed to sit on the end. He ran his hands through his hair deep in thought, how could he have been so stupid. He'd deluded himself into thinking she'd chosen him, the shield he'd been using all his life fell back into place once more, protecting him from getting hurt again.

"I've got to go." He said woodenly a part of him wasn't really in the room, he was still in shock for stupidly letting someone into his life. "I can't do this any more, i need to go."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Briony felt something cold plunge into her stomach. He had seen it. A shot of adrenaline flooded her system, without really knowing what she was doing Briony shot out a hand clamping it around Hades wrist trying to stop him from leaving, she didn't know what he was thinking! She had just had sex with him...surely...that meant she had chosen him and he knew that?

"Where are you going?"

Her voice came out wavery and faint, she suddenly felt very very ill. The consequences of what Briony had done came flooding to her at once, keeping a firm hold on Hades wrist she looked up into his eyes, shivering a little, he had gone back to his normal self. Why?
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:46 pm

He stood up and felt her hand clasp around his wrist but couldn't bring himself to turn to look at her. "Don't." Was all he could think to say he looked over at his family portrait searching his older brothers face for the answers. He blinked turning to look at his mothers understanding face, he missed them both so much some times he just wished he could join them but now he had Arsen and the order to take care of.

"I need to go i can't do this anymore, i can't stand by and watch you pick him." He said a little emotion escaping his mouth before he composed himself. He pulled his wrist away from her so he could walk over to his cabinet to get some clothes, before he went into the bathroom slamming the door shut behind him.

He stood by the sink resting both hands either side of it looking at himself in the mirror. What was he becoming? He'd lived his life locking away all emotions so he couldn't be hurt again and he'd just let all that work go down the drain. His already pale face was more paler than usual and his bright blue eyes were slowly turning grey. Something was happening to him and he didn't like what it was doing, it seemed to be draining him of all his energy

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Briony felt herself back away from Hades, picking up her clothes from the floor she quickly re-dressed herself. Wondering if she should do something, say something to Hades, but now it was obvious that he didn't want her, she had been awful in bed and now he didn't want her any more. As simple as that. Trying not to sob Briony stopped by the door to the bathroom, leaving the bracelet and the leather jacket there a cold tear plopping onto the material.

The one person she wanted to talk to now wouldn't want to talk to her, she knew that, he would hate her too, hate her for what she did, for giving herself away so easily. Hell, she hated herself. She had been so careful and to have trusted someone in order to give herself to them, and now, they didn't even want her.

She shut the door quietly behind her and made her way back to her office, small fat tears rolling down her loathsome cheeks.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:09 pm

He got dressed before giving his hair the once over to make sure he was presentable before he left the bathroom. He opened the door and found the bracelet and leather jacket he'd given her thrown on the floor before him. The bedroom was empty like he knew it would be so he made his way through to his office to finish some work he'd left yesterday only to see Bri having not yet left his office. "Oh sorry i thought you left." He said the pain he was feeling showing in his eyes before he reminded himself to put up his walls again.

He paused looking anywhere but at her, just standing there not knowing what to do, he wasn't used to this sort of thing.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:13 pm

"I'm on my way out. I won't bother you while you're busy Hades."

With a jaunty fake smile Briony made sure that she had gotten everything, patting her pockets and fiddling with her hair before she turned on her heel and began walking with loud steps to the office door. Laying her hand on the handle she took one last look at Hades and smiled at him. Her moment of self loathing didn't last long, if he didn't want her, it was his loss.

"I'll see you later."

And with that last backhanded wave, Briony shut the door and left.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Hades face turned up in disgust. "So what was i then just someone to sleep with? Did lover boy turn you down so you thought i know ill get to know Hades make him fall in love with me, sleep with him then ill dump him without an explanation." He spat, he didn't care who he hurt now, she'd hurt him bad.

"I've slept with many woman in my time but none of them turned out to use me like you did." He walked over to his desk and sat down. "Go on it's clear you've never liked me go run along to lover boy." He picked up his snake looking it in the eye before allowing it to wrap its self around his arm.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Briony's eyebrow raised slightly, so Hades had thought she had rejected him? Well she had now, but before she was all set to spend a very long time with him, she had wanted to, but now, he had ruined it. In a cold voice Briony turned to look at him, eyes calmly surveying his manner.

"No actually Hades. I slept with you because I loved you, that was me saying that, it was me saying that I was choosing you."

Chuckling darkly Briony leant against the door frame, a casual uncaring look in her eyes.

"But now, after you stormed off without giving me a chance to explain anything and hurting me like that after I gave myself to you. Fat chance."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Hades couldn't help but laugh. "I hurt you!" He laughed further. "You have got to be kidding me. You're the one stringing two guys along, sleeping with one then getting love bites from the other. Do you have any idea how that feels? Of course not, you wouldn't have done it." He sighed. "I nearly killed Romain over you, but it wasn't his fault he's a fool like me falling for a girl who loved too many to love you back equally." He looked her in the eye emotionless, he was turning back to his old self rather quickly. "I give up Bri i can't take this hurt anymore, you're free to have any guy but me. I hope you and Romain are happy together, that guys deserves more than me." He said his face not giving anything away, he could now go back to his normal self, him without the feelings to make him care or hurt.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:45 am

Briony smiled sweetly and gave Hades a thumbs up from where she was standing, heck, he'd done her a favour, she didn't care about what he was saying because in a way it was true but she had never done that intentionally now Hades had gone back to his jackass self Briony was free to loathe and despise him as much as she liked.

"Thank you Hades, you've saved me a lot of heartache."

Wanting nothing more than to leave Hades now, either that or slap him around the head with something very heavy Briony stood against the door her eyebrow raised. Turning down her attitude slightly she sighed and folded her arms against her chest.

"I just want you to know that this wasn't intentional Hades. I didn't mean to hurt you. I know that doesn't count for much but, we should at least remain civil to each other, we are co-workers."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:24 pm

He shrugged not looking at her. "Good Rich saved me from hurting myself even more. I don't need anyone but family in my life others just ruin things." He sighed leaning back in his seat with his eyes closed. "Can you leave already you giving me a headache." He sighed flicking his wand so curtains covered the windows blocking the bright light.

"I'll stay civil to you Bri simply because you have your head screwed on and we're heading in the same direction." He agreed leaning back forwards in his chair as he pulled forwards his paperwork. "I have a lot of paperwork so run along to lover boy and leave me alone." He spat looking up at her his face an emotionless mask.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 am