Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Why's it forbidden, anyways? (Jimmony/Ari)

Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Why's it forbidden, anyways? (Jimmony/Ari) Empty Why's it forbidden, anyways? (Jimmony/Ari)

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Despite the fact that it was in the title, Ari was completely puzzled to the fact that the forest was off limits to students such as herself. The fringes were okay, she supposed, and though she didn't like the look of the boisterous tree a little way off, she guessed even that wasn't particularly treachorous, it could be dodged very easily.
    She seated herself on a fallen log, when she heard a rustling from behind her.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Why's it forbidden, anyways? (Jimmony/Ari) Empty Re: Why's it forbidden, anyways? (Jimmony/Ari)

Post by James Jackson Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:00 pm

James walked towards the forbidden forest, his hands were buried in the pockets of his robes and he had pulled his hood over his head. It wasn't cold outside, but he felt like doing it so he did. James was determined to at least check the forest out before the Summer Holiday. He didn't have to go in deep, he would do that when he knew more magic, but he wanted to see it.

When he reached the forest, he wished he had taken someone with him, exploring on his own was way less fun than when you brought someone with you. James decided it was too late to go back now, and entered anyway.

He had been walking for a few minutes when he suddenly made out another person's body. He first was afraid it was a teacher, but then he realized the person was far too small to be a teacher, so James kept walking. After he took a few more steps he could actually make out who the person was, Ariadne, the Gryffindor girl.

"What are you doing here alone?" he said, not realizing it would probably startle her.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Why's it forbidden, anyways? (Jimmony/Ari) Empty Re: Why's it forbidden, anyways? (Jimmony/Ari)

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Ari jumped at the sound of another voice, and spun around. When she recognised the boy with blond hair, she gasped. "Merlin, James, you scared the life out of me!" she told him with a hand on her chest as if to signify that she was having to restrain it from bursting from her.
    Now that she had recovered from the small shock, she decided to answer his question. "I guess I just wanted to know what it was like," she shrugged. "People are always talking about it being scary, I guess I just wanted to see if it was true." She frowned at him in a good humoured way. "It wasn't until you jumped out on me."
    She raised her eyebrows at him. "I think I'm entitled to ask you the same question," she teased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:17 am