Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Forbidden? (Open)

Forbidden? (Open) Empty Forbidden? (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Lov walked through the grounds of Hogwarts not liking being in the main building so much but liking the grounds a whole lot better, it reminded her of home whereas the large castle was nothing like the small woodland cottage she was used to living in for so many years. Sighing slightly she continued until she saw one of the largest forests she had ever seen, it looked huge, but it also gave off a vibe of darkness something that chilled the blood pumping in Lov's veins.

"Vat is this fovest?"

She asked herself, her accent coming across thickly.

Forbidden? (Open) Empty Re: Forbidden? (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:48 pm

The tattoo on the side of his neck had been tingling for days, itching to be used. He frowned glancing out the window and decided to go out for some fresh air. As he made his way over to the lake he changed his mind and turned towards the forest at least there he could fuel his needs.

He entered the forest and heard the faint sounds of footsteps a head. Using his hunter genes he stalked forwards and paused it was a girl. He frowned and stood up straight closing the rest of the ground between them.

"This is called the forbidden forest because it's home to many dangerous creatures." He smiled leaning up again the nearest tree. "So where you from? Your obviously not from around here." He asked his own accent coming on strong.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Loviise turned around quickly and almost stumbled over a large tree root she got her foot caught in but she managed to save herself, blushing a little bit at her stupidity she smiled shyly at the boy that she found herself looking at, she hadn't even heard him coming which was bad, very bad, her senses should be better than that.

"Uh, I should have guessed tvat fvom the feeling I gvot before I came in here."

Making sure that she tried to tune her accent down Lovisse smiled again and tugged at her hair.

"I am from Estonia, where are you from?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:04 pm

"Woah you okay?" He asked rushing over to catch her before she fell. "Yeah you wanna watch the ground there's all sorts down there and i mean all sorts. Not just the average tree roots." He said looking around the ground to make sure nothing would creep out on them.

"Oh you sense things do you?" He asked it was always good to use your senses whilst on a hunt it could be the different between life and death. He raised an eyebrow. "Estonia? Wow that's different." He smiled. "I'm German born and bred." He said raising his chin a little at his proud heritage. "So what brings you to sunny England?" He asked.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Loviise smiled and her hair obscured most of her face as she bent forward to hide the blush as the boy made to stop her from falling, she hadn't really spent a lot of time around younger people her age but now that she had begun to it was something that made her a little anxious, she didn't want to appear too eager or too silly.

"Not so much no, I just could sense that tvis was not a place of comfort, more a plave of danger..."

She whispered softly daring to look up into the boys face.

"Germany? That is an interesting place...I have read much about it."

Loviise held out her slender hand to him:

"My name is Loviise...Loviise Kova."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:31 pm

"Or a hunting ground cause that's what it is. The bigger most visious creature take prey on the smaller and weaker creatures. It's just life." He shrugged. "And no matter what people think we are not the top of the chain. There are things out there that crave to see human blood." He smirked.

"It's a great place... didn't want to leave but since there is no school there and Durmstrang was doing me no good they sent me here instead." He shrugged. "You've read about it? You should visit it some time it's much better in real life trust me." He smiled reaching out to take her hand.

"Nice to meet you Loviise i'm Fang, Fang Jaeger." He smirked bringing her hand to his lips to kiss it gently. He held it for a while before he let it go.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Loviise bit her lip, indeed, the world did seem to be rather dog eat dog and it scared her a little bit in her naievity to the exposure to it but she supposed that soon enough she would find out exactly how cruel the world could be, and that she should enjoy the more peaceful view that she had now while she could.

"Yes, like vampires...I've read about zem tvoo!"

She smiled books and dancing were her realms, within them she felt safe.

"That is rather live my story, I was being tutored by my grandpapa and he vas not very good so I am qvite behind but I am here now and I should get better."

Lovisse blushed madly and hid her head again as he kissed her hand.

"Nice to meet you...Fang..."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:52 pm

He smirked. "I wasn't talking about vampires they are quite tame compared to other things. Most vampires are taken against their will and try to blend in to society." He explained. "I wouldn't always believe what you read in books most of it is a load of rubbish."

"Oh family tutor eh? That was never an option for me i was taught what was needed to become a Jaeger growing up now i just need to learn what it is wizards learn." He smirked scratching the back of his head. "But that isn't coming along so well. Unless you count dueling and potions im good at those i just fail at everything else."

"Oh the pleasure is mine. It's not every day you find a Raven without their head buried in a book."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Lovisse blushed again, that was her experience books that was it. She could read any book and remember most of it but never do a single thing in it or visit a single place described, it was part of her she wanted to change. And fast.

"I guess not all books are completely factual and practical experience is key to developing knowledge, I hope tvat I can learn tvo combine the two."

She blushed again, wondering if she was talking to someone from an important family and she didn't know it.

"It sounds like a lot of pressure...but it looks like you're happy putting in the effort so that's...um...good."

Lovisse smiled and nodded her head.

"I do have other interests..."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 pm

"Most books now a days aren't based on facts. Myths and legends get twisted over the years tarnished by the peoples word of mouth. Their imaginations got in the way of the truth. and so that's what became to be the truth." He explained. "Vampires are shunned a lot for it when in fact they are just like any other creature on this earth. They hunt for their food how is that different to what we do?" He asked this subject annoyed his family.

"I'm sure you will it will just take time. You'll figure it out eventually, it's all about getting the right balance between mental and physical work." He said. "Figure out that balance and you'll do perfectly fine."

"It is i don't even want to think about if i don't pass all the tests. Not one Jaeger has failed it so far and i don't want to be the first." He frowned. "But's it's all good at the end to become a true Jaeger is truely what i live for. We have to earn the name unlike everyone else."

"Yes? What are these other interests of yours?" He asked

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 pm

This was the first time in Fangs speech that she had thought he was lecturing her as soon as people began to speak to her like this Lovisse either blushed and apologised for not knowing what they were saying or she became very annoyed. Oddly she was a mix of both.

"I didn't say I didn't like vampires, I vink zat they are misunderstood too and that lots of the things in books are hokum I'm not a Claw for no reason. I know what and who to believe."

Biting her lip Lovisse tilted her head to one side. And didn't think that she could deal with being in a family you had to take tests to be accepted in to.

"Well I hope that you pass these tests, I really do."

Smiling softly she ran her hand through her hair and blushed slightly.

" I dance...."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:58 pm

"Hey i wasn't getting at you dont worry about it. But there are people out there that don't believe in letting them live normal lives, people like the Ministry. It annoys the hell out of my family cause we are hunters too."

"Being a claw does not mean you can figure out the truth. Most people in Ravenclaw go along with the Ministries lies. But there are a few of us out there that are standing up to them." He said.

"Thanks me too i don't fancy being an outcast with no last name. Although im sure my brother would take me in after all he is living with me at the minute just until he sorts it out with his father."

He raised an eyebrow. "You dance? What kind of dance?" He asked fasinated.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:37 am

Loviise smiled a little shy smile before she dropped the subject of vampires since it was something that Fang was clearly passionate about and although passion is good, there seemed to be a reason he empathised with vampires and she supposed she was not allowed to know this reason.

"This is true although you can be sure I am no friend to the Ministry. Although right now I am not much of a threat to them either, I pray this changes with time."

Gaze hardening slightly as she thought about what they had done to her parents Loviise had to snap herself out of it and she gazed at the floor with her foot twisting on the grass.

"All sorts of dances, ballet, street, tap, modern. Guaranteed I can dance a sequence you give to me...what about you...any hobbies?"

Just after that Loviise clicked onto something and she bit her lip wondering about it for a few minutes before she finally picked up the courage to ask Fang about it, after all family is a sensitive topic.

"Your brother? Do you share the same mother or are you step?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:37 pm

"Oh good it's rare to find someone that doesn't believe all the minstry's lies. Was there something to help you see through the lies or were you brought up against them?" He asked all his family were brought up to think for themselves and it was fair to say not one of them believed in what the Minitry enforced.

"No your not but you can be... given the right opportunities." He shrugged. "I can help you with that if you allow me." He said all serious now.

"Cool that's all muggle dances right?" He asked. "I'm not a dancer i prefer to hunt it's what we are good at. The name Jaeger translate to hunter in German you know." He smirked.

He chuckled. "None of the above." He smirked. "No we are brothers through choice not blood. He's had a tough life with no family so we made our own." He smirked.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Lovisse frowned lightly as Fang asked her about the origin of her beliefs, this was the very thing that had gotten her mother and father into trouble and she didn't want to follow in their footsteps but casting a look at his robes it looked like he was a Slytherin, that he might agree with her or the very least not rat her out.

"I was brought up with tzem, but I never understood why, but after my parents were put into Azkaban I understand now. I vish that I could have done somzing to stop them from being arrested but...I vas too young."

Hanging her head Loviise tried to distract herself with other elements of the conversation.

"You would like to help me? You would? I vould be so happy! But...you are Slytherin vould there be a catch?"

Biting her lip Loviise couldn't say they weren't Muggle because Muggles used these dance types too but...

"There are not any specific wizard dances, only vones from Medieval times that require a large ballroom party, and of course, there are variations of set ballroom routines that of course I have learnt. A hunter? Wow...that sound very intervesting."

Loviise blushed and felt a little stupid for not knowing but bit her tongue not wanting to add to her embarrassment.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:09 pm

He frowned. "Are they still there? We'll get them back for you... right listen i shouldn't be telling you this but you might find it useful soo... there is a group i can't tell you much now but they are fighting against the ministry. They fight for our rights." He explained. "If you are interested i can introduce you to the leader but doublecross me and you wont just be putting yourself in danger."

He smiled. "Of course i just love to help... oh you certainly have being doing some research on the houses. Are you referring to the bit about us not doing anything unless there is something in it for us?" He smirked. "Yeah that's true but as well as getting the satisfaction of helping a beautiful girl you will also be adding to the numbers of the group so its win win."

"Oh yes i know those dances part of the family training. Rule five always be a gentleman." He smirked. "And apparently being able to dance is part of being a gentleman. I guess it all stems from may i have this dance me lady?" He asked holding out his hand for her to take. "Other than that i don't dance."

He smiled. "It is great fun if you are into that kind of thing but most wouldn't agree. Of course most of those that dont will be the ones that can't hunt themselves." He chuckled. "Oh don't worry about it not many people know about us."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Loviise nodded sadly and stared at the floor not wanting to look Fang in the eyes, she knew that even if they got her parents back, they had been in there so long there would be very little left of them now, just empty shells and that would upset her more than anything else, instead she looked on them being brave and fighting for their beliefs.

"Zere is? I vould love to be a part of zis group...and yes, zey are still zere..."

Her voice trailed off and a pang ran through her heart, Loviise turned away from Fang and hung her head so all she could see was the floor, talking of her parents still upset her.

"I guess zat makes sense, and I also read zat Slytherins are ones for charming and I can certainly zee that in you Fang."

Of course there was something that Loviise wasn't telling him, something that she wouldn't tell anyone until the time was right to, in fact she wasn't sure if she ever wanted to tell anyone, it was something that, even she now still didn't fully understand. Turning as she heard Fang ask for a dance she took his hand that he held and put her other on his shoulder.

"If you so desire a dance I vill be more zan happy to oblige you."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:53 am

Jacob-Isaiah could not get a wink of sleep tonight, no matter how hard he tried his brain just wouldn't shut off (and his snoring roommates didn't help). He was pacing around his dorm as quietly as possible so as not to wake his new roommates when he glanced out the window and saw it- The Forbidden Forest. How forbidden can it be? He thought with a smirk. Maybe some adventure will tire me out. Or if anything I can at least get some quiet time.
    He thought wryly as he glanced at the snor-ers. With that he picked up his wand, cigarettes, got dressed and was out the door.

and here he was. Perched on a rock, deep in the forest smoking a cigarette. He was a bit put out that he hadn't seen any weird creatures on his trek here but not entirely surprised. They probably just don't want kids wandering in here and getting lo- His thoughts were cut short when he heard a rustling coming from some nearby bushes. Jake closed his eyes and reached out with his natural Legilimens to see if he picked up any thoughts. Hearing nothing, he deduced it must be an animal since he always picked up humans. He took a long drag from his cigarette as his royal blue eyes scanned the darkness for whatever creature made the noise but could see nothing.

"Lumos!" He muttered and shone his wand in the direction the noise came from. Jake got up and moved closer. What appeared to be a huge bear emerged from behind an ancient elm to his left but as he shone his light on it he realized whatever it was, it was NOT a bear and it was now charging at him.

"Oh shit," was all he could say before he turned around and ran for it with the thing hot on his heels. He began shooting random curses over his shoulder, trying to slow the thing down if not stop it. although a few of his curses hit their mark they didn't seem to phase the creature who was still barreling through the forest shortly behind Jacob.

In his attempt to lose the creature he had run a random path and was now lost. Not wanting to stop or slow down and give the thing a chance to destroy him he charged ahead blindly. I am NOT going to die on my first day at Hogwarts The sixth year boy thought stubbornly.

as he cut through a gap in some trees a staticy sound like a radio signal coming through tickled his ears. The static was the sound of distant human thought and Jake ran toward the sound. Soon he saw two smaller figures up ahead. He glanced over his shoulder to see if he'd shaken the creature, which of course, he hadn't. He screamed out, "Run!" Hoping they would act now and ask questions later but in his haste to warn them he hadn't paid much attention to where he was going. His foot caught a tree root and he went flying. His face colliding hard with some rocks on the ground. as he went to push himself up he heard the creature approaching, much too fast.

((Hope this is still open and I'm not interrupting your RP. FYI my 'a' key is broken so if I don't properly capitalize that letter in my writing that is why.)

Last edited by Jacob-Isaiah Tafoya on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : errors)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:19 pm

"Great I'll introduce you to the leader soon but I must warn you he gets a little hot headed at times." He chuckled to himself.

He smirked. "Oh don't you'll make me blush. The charm is a part of my genes don't let the slytherin in me deceive you." He smiled tapping his cane so it shrunk to fit in his pocket. Once she had taken his hand he twirled her around before placing a hand on her waist.

He growled spinning her around so he was positioned between her and the threat. He reached into his pocket, forgetting about his wand and reached for his cane immediately turning it to it's original size. "Is there only one?" He asked the younger boy as he fell to the floor.

"Stay here okay? I'll be right back." He smiled pressing the eye of the snake so his cane turned into a sword. He crouched down readying himself before his finger pressed the tatto on the side of his neck instantly giving him the natural instincts of a predator. He opened his mouth just as a loud growl filled the forest.

His eyes glazed over as the animal inside him took over. He rolled to the side avoiding the running creature before turning back onto his feet. Getting bored already he got back to his feet waiting for the beast to turn and run back at him. He stood still and waited until it turned before throwing his sword straight for the creatures heart. Seconds later his eyes returned to their normal green as the beast fell to the floor slain by the hunter. "Rule number one of being a hunter NEVER run away from a charging beast." He said moving to retrieve his sword. He glanced down at the creature and slit it's throat. "Rule number two make sure your target won't get back up. There is nothing worse than people seeking revenge on you." He frown moving to help the boy up.

"Are you both okay?" He asked.

(OOC by the way all students start in their first year.)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:51 pm

((OOC wait I'm younger? Your profiles both say you're second years. . .I'm 6th.))

"Guess that's why I'm not a hunter." Jake grumbled as the boy helped him up. He dusted off his clothes and used the front of his white-t to sop up the blood on his face.

Jacob stretched his hand out to the girl then the boy, "Name's Jake, uh. . .thanks," He said gesturing to the slain beast. "What is that thing anyway? and do you always carry that on you?" He pointed to the sword.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Loviise was all a little caught up in the dance, looking into Fang's eyes as he twirled her around, she had only ever danced with her grandfather and somehow this dance felt different and she was sure if she had a heart it would be beating like mad right about now, biting her lip she titled her head when she heard another boy come running into the clearing. A little annoyed that she had to stop dancing with Fang Loviise noticed that the boy seemed flustered.

Watching as Fang moved away from her to fight the beast in the forest Loviise tried to go after him to stop him but she just whacked her foot on one of the tree branches and went flying to the floor, to her horror instead of a thud she made a hollow sound as she landed. Getting up quickly she dusted herself off and paced anxiously for her friend to return.

"Ah Fang you are okay!"

She smiled as he came back and she hugged him close to her.

"Vot vas zat?! Vhy did it come after us?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Jake rebuffed a bit as the girl ignored his handshake and introduction. He glanced at the Ravenclaw emblem on her robes, and I thought i was the Slytherin.
    When she spoke it was with a thick accent, Maybe manners just aren't a custom where she comes from. Then her thoughts broke through his mind and he mentally rolled his eyes. Just like a girl to have a boy as the number one hot topic on her brain. He fought the urge to laugh and instead settled for shaking his head and raising an eyebrow.

"It wasn't after you," He replied a bit cooly as he shook a cigarette out of his pack and put it in his mouth. "It was after me, I saw it in there," he pointed towards the depth of the forest and lit his cigarette. "and made a run for when I realized it wasn't anything I've ever seen before." He sat on a stump and looked between the both of them. "and none of my curses seemed to damage it at all. Not even the most advanced!" His eyes took on a puzzled look as he pondered what the hell sort of creature wasn't affected by the most powerful severing curse his father taught him.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Loviise felt that she had upset the boy somehow and as he raised an eyebrow and spoke to her the thoughts in her mind were confirmed, biting her lip and hanging her head she squeezed her eyes tight and turned away from him trying to calm herself down before she turned to Fang and the other boy with a sad smile and coughed lightly:

"Forgive me...I vill be going...."

She whispered and turned on her heel, moving away from the two boys and almost speed walking back to the school trying to blink back the feeling of tears, for, Loviise didn't know if she could actually cry or not.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:08 pm

He shook the boys hand. "Fang... and now you know why this place is forbidden. At least it wasn't a centaur those things are amazing hunters, they have the instincts of both an animal and human." He said wrapping his arms around Loviise as she hugged him.

"I'm fine i've faced worse." He smirked moving back to look at the animal. "That right there is a giant Korrigan nasty creatures. All they ever want is to munch on your eyes. I'd stay well clear." He said not wanting to mention anything to Lovi about her fall because that did not sound natural. He growled. "You brought him to us when you ran our way a good thing you did too otherwise you could be joining the rest of the creatures it has already taken."

He shook his head. "Spellwork is just the beginning of the things you need to learn. Why don't you brush up on your creature knowledge then maybe next time you wont go putting other people in danger with your stupidity." He snarled he hated anyone that dared to speak or look at woman like that. He reached out and placed a hand on her arm stopping her from leaving. "Please don't leave."

(OOC yes i am older than you because you are a first year all students start in their first year because we don't have enough people to just pick whatever year we wanna be in. So you wouldn't be able to read minds yet either.)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Loviise felt a hand on her arm and she turned to face Fang, she bit her lip and hung her head looking at the floor ashamed of herself for upsetting the Jake and she just wanted to leave, but, if Fang desired her to stay then she supposed she would do no matter how upset she was Loviise thought that maybe he could make her feel better.

"Fang...if you vish me to stay I vill..."

She murmured moving to stand slightly behind Fang hiding behind her fringe still so that she wouldn't have to see the dead body or Jake.

"Vill zere be more?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:14 am