Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Bury Me (Invite)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Bury Me (Invite) Empty Bury Me (Invite)

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:27 am

Karma was running. She'd taken a shortcut back to Russia through Azarat. She was dressed in her hunting clothes, black long sleeve shirt, black khakis tucked into her boots. Her long winter cloak trailed behind her, the hood up. She didn't remember leaving Hogwarts, she didn't remember cutting through Azarat. She only knew she was hungry, and she had to get away from people she cared about.

Her fangs flashed as she slowed to a slow walk, looking around as her breath fogged the air. The park was faintly lit in the pre-dawn light, almost empty due to the hour, and she was hungry.

She spun slowly, her eyes watching for movement.
    Sammy Jo
    Sammy Jo
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Bury Me (Invite) Empty Re: Bury Me (Invite)

Post by Sammy Jo Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:34 am

Sammy Jo was taking a stroll through the park. She was rather tired and couldn't sleep, which was why she was walking about.

Looking around she thought she heard something. Oh it might have been a small animal or something, She thought to herself. She continued to walk around.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:39 am

Karma took a deep breath through her nose, smelling it. The blood. It was coursing through something close to her. Her gums ached. She walked toward it, until she saw her. The girl.

"Hello." She said softly, her face hidden by the hood of the cloak. "Are you alright? You look lost." Her voice was a comforting purr, and illusion to make even the most frightened of people calm themselves. "Can I help you?"
    Sammy Jo
    Sammy Jo
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sammy Jo Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 am

"No I live around here. Are you alright?" Sammy Jo was slightly comforted by this person, whoever she was. "Who are you?" She was rather curious about this person. What did she do? Where did she come from?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 am

"I'm a bit lost myself." Karma said softly, sounding worried. "I don't know where I am..." she licked her lips as the muggle got closer, hungry. She moved her head in a way that made it seem like she was looking away. "I shouldn't talk to strangers..."
    Sammy Jo
    Sammy Jo
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sammy Jo Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:00 am

Sammy Jo was not even worried. "Its alright. You are in the city park, in Russia. I can just take you to the police, darling." She moved closer and reached out to pat the person's shoulder.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:06 am

Karma was suddenly holding the girls wrist before she even touched her, her head moving so fast her hood fell down. She met the girl's eyes, her own eyes fully black as her pupils dilated. She could feel the pulse from the girl's wrist. She couldn't wait to taste it.

"Don't worry." Karma purred, compelling the girl to stay silent with eye contact. "Relax. I won't hurt you." She stepped closer, her body hunched over so she seemed smaller. "Relax." She breathed.

Then she bit her. Her fangs sank into the girl's neck, and her arms went around her, keeping her upright so she didn't fall. She drank and she drank and she drank. The blood felt like being happy again.
    Sammy Jo
    Sammy Jo
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sammy Jo Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:11 am

Sammy Jo was shocked when the girl grabbed her. "What... are... you..." She stopped talking for some reason. What is she doing? She's bitting me? Sammy felt herself growling weaker.

Looking around her vision slowly began to fad. What's happening?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:15 am

Karma drank more and more from the girl, the blood making her feel stronger and stronger. She loved the feeling of the strength returning. She'd been weak for so long...

She pulled away, then bit again, making the wound worse. She drank and drank until she felt like an elation that she'd never tasted before. It was energy. Power.

Life Force.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 am

Kallie had taken to patroling the Muggle areas ever since that attack on that village. No matter what the Muggles may or may not think about magic, she did not pick sides and was commited to keeping this war at bay as long as possible.

To keep both sides safe.

As she walked here eye caught something. Immedately her wand was out.

"Confundus," she yelled casting the charm at the woman - Vampire.

"Stay where you are," she called in a flurry of Russian, "I shall not be adverse to using more agressive spells if pressed."

Sammy Jo
    Sammy Jo
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sammy Jo Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 am

Sammy heard people talking, but she could not hear what they were saying. What's going on? What are they saying? Am I dying? Sammy Jo thought. She felt herself fall to the ground and something started to come from her neck.

Is that blood? Why am I bleeding? She thought again. She then felt herself fall to sleep. What's happening Why is everything going black? Her life was over. She died right there with blood pooling around her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:31 am

Karma stopped, a little dazed, her eyes going to the girl standing there. "Wha- what...?" She wavered on her feet. "Who are you?" Her eyes went down to the ground, and she saw the girl's body there. "What... did I...?" She looked from the body to the girl as she started talking. It was another language. One she'd heard before... from...

"I'm in Russia." She said, almost panicked. "How did I get to Russia?!"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:11 pm

"Yes, you are in Russia," she continuned in a brisk, accented English as she kept her want point at the creature and slowly moved forward to check on the girl on the ground, "And I do not know how you got here."

She checked for a pulse without moving her eyes. There was none, "Dead. I shall have to get someone to clean this up now."

She straightened and approached the girl.

"As for your other question, I am the Minister of Magic and I am afriad we have some things to talk about now. If you resist I will not hesitate to use other spells."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Karma paused, her eyes on the body before her. In her previous state, she would have shaken, maybe even been a tad afraid, but she'd just killed another Muggle, and the life force within her felt powerful, dangerous.

"My apologies, Minister." She said softly, her voice sounding remorseful, though she was sure that one less muggle wouldn't be a big change. "I... I wouldn't have done this if I'd been in my right mind." Going a month without blood after drinking at least twice a week was a stretch that even she couldn't pull off. Quitting Rhys cold turkey had been a bad idea. She should have at least made sure she'd had another blood source first.

Her eyes returned to the Minister. "What do we have to talk about?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:55 pm

She cast a weak illusion over the body, hoping it would be enough until she could get one of her Aurors to come deal with it... maybe she'd send that trigger happy Obliviator and then turned back to the young lady.

"That right mind is what we have to talk about," she said evenly, approaching slowly and then taking a firm grip on her arm. "There are rules - I am sure you are aware of them - and right mind or not I expect people to follow them."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 am

Karma watched her cast the illusion (She'd seen better from her old mentor, but she wasn't bringing it up) and bit her lip, relieved that her fangs had finally, after two weeks, sank back into her gums.

She watched the girl come closer, her eyes guarded. "Rules?" She asked, her body unconsciously going into a defense stance. "What rules?" She automatically tried to pull away from the girl, weakly at first, as not to hurt her. "Don't touch me."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:56 am

Kallie conceded to letting go, but her wand stayed level and she didn't move very fair.

"Yes rules," Kallie said levelly, and looked pointedly at the body, "Like that. That should be avoidable. That should not be happening, Muggle or magically alike."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:01 am

Karma moved away from the girl, her eyes also on the body. "I didn't mean to." She said softly. "Sometimes... I can't control it." She was going for pity, as she pulled up her hood. "I don't even know how I got here." She sounded lost, broken. "I... I've never killed someone before..."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:05 am

"Well a lack of intention does make it better - that can avoid you a trip to azkaban for murder - however it does not excuse what has happened," she said strictly, "Actions have consequences Ms..."

She trailed off expectantly realizing she didn't even know the offenders name.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 am

Karma glanced up, hesitating. "Azkaban?" She asked, sounding scared. "I don't... but..."

"B-b-b-black." Karma whimpered. "Karma Black."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:12 am

"Well Ms. Black as I was saying actions have consquences, the question here is just what consequences this one deserves."

Kallie paused as she thought about it. She gave the girl a long sharp look.

"How old are you Ms. Black?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:16 am

"I... I'm fourteen." She said softly. "I'm... a fourth year... at... H-h-h-hogwarts...." She wrapped her arms around herself. "Am I gonna go to... Azkaban? I can't... I can't do a... P-Patronus..." She ducked her head, as if crying. "Don't make me go! Please!"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:21 am

"Fourteen? And how long have you been Fourteen Ms. Black?" the crying routine may have made another person feel sympathetic, and there was a part of Kallie that did feel for the girl, but Kallie was great at ignoring that half.

It was why she was minister.

She did not tell the girl she wasn't going to Azkaban. She hoped that the fear - should it acutally be real - will teach her to be more mindful of the rules in the future.

"Hogwarts? You are a long way from home."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:24 am

Karma frowned. "I've... I've been fourteen since I turned fourteen on my birthday. I mean... what are you talking about...?" She looked up at the girl, noticed her crying wasn't working, and gasped as if pulling herself together. "I... I don't know how I got here!"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Kallie stared at the girl for a long moment. Did she not believe that she could not tell a Vampire when she caught one feeding.

"How long have you been a Vampire Ms. Black," she repeated again, rephrasing the question. "Who has been around to... speak of the rules? Have you been informed of them at all?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:17 pm