Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Bury Me (Invite)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Bury Me (Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bury Me (Invite)

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:51 pm

"I've been a Vampire since i was born." Karma said slowly. "Why... is that odd?" She knew very well it was odd, but that wasn't the point here. "My mom died when I was little, and my old mentor was killed before he could ever really teach me anything... My dad..." She paused, the silence thickening around her. "I never knew my dad." She shivered. "I didn't know there were rules..." Yeah, she knew that eating people was frowned upon, but she'd never killed anyone... with her teeth.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Kallie was surprised, of course she was, as far as she knew this wasn't unusual it might even be unheard of. However not a trace of that surprised showed on her face. Instead she just nodded.

"I see," she started slowly. "Well I am sure Ms. Black you have realized that this here is a serious event, a serious breaking of the rules - even if you did not know them in the first place.

"Normally, there would be sevre punishments for such things, very sevre indeed, but taking into acount your youth... in all sense of the words and ignorance of the rules..." she trailed off. Kallie wasn't one known of leanance. She usually went by the rule that a punishment should be given out equal to everyone, but this time...

"You are getting off with a warning for now. But be assured, my counterparts in your country shall be informed of this and should anything like this happen at all - and we will find out - you won't be so lucky."

"Now... as for the rules, I can't have you wandering around uninformed any longer," she paused as she thought about this problem. "You shall be assigned a mentor, a vampire guide of sorts, someone who is 'young' enough to follow you around at school."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Karma listened to the ministers speil. A babysitter. That was her solution? She made her voice grateful. "It'll never happen again, I promise! I'll.. I'll... Figure something out."

"You'd give me a mentor?" She asked, sounding extremely happy. "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me!"

She didn't need another mentor, but who knows? Maybe she'd get lucky and Arsen'd kill this one too.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:14 pm

"I certainly hope that that stays true," she said with a nod.

She nodded her head at the girls comment, "It shall take me sometime to find someone appropriate. You are free to run along now, and I recomend returning to your school. Your mentor will be sent to you when it has been arranged."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:51 pm