Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+6
Evangeline Wood
Alucard Ergo
Cera Laurent
Iva Popov
Riley Skander
Karmzy
10 posters

Trapped In The Closet (Invite)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Trapped In The Closet (Invite) Empty Trapped In The Closet (Invite)

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Karma slipped into the room of requirement, smirking when it closed behind her, knowing that she'd once again slipped out from under Alucard's nose.

She looked over the room of requirement, grinning as it was the same setting as before, during Spin the bottle, the lights low, the fire crackling, the rug the only thing in the room, aside from the shelves and shelves of alcohol. She chose a fire-whiskey, slipping a small bit of blood from a vial before swirling it a bit in her hand so it mixed.

She looked at the wall next to the fireplace, frowning in though.

A Door appeared there, and when Karma opened it, it showed a space, barely the size of a broom closet. Anyone in there would feel a bit clustered, not to meantion if TWO people were in there.

With a smirk, she sat down, and armchair appearing beneath her. Then she waited for the others to arrive, placing the empty firewhiskey bottle on the ground.

She felt the small buzz that meant things would be great.

((OOC: Hey look, it's the closet thread Razz http://www.hogwartsregenerated.com/t2901-kiss-kiss-invitepg13-r#36350 ))

Last edited by Karma Black on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trapped In The Closet (Invite) Empty Re: Trapped In The Closet (Invite)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Cecile paced outside the Room of Requirement, thinking of her grandparents old vacation home. She did this sometimes, just to get away from all the craziness. It was her favorite place in the world, and she always felt calm there.

A door appeared, and she walked in, expecting to see a cozy old cabin with a roaring fire, and shelves full of old muggle books. Instead, she wandered into a room that looked completely different.

Instead of shelves lined with books, they were full of alcoholic drinks. Cecile grimaced at them, remembering her parents drunken late-night arguments. Not only that, but she wasn't the only one in the room.

".... hi."
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Riley was lost. So completely and utterly lost. And on the seventh floor. What was that room called? The Room of Requirement? Well, might as well go there.

The Ravenclaw paced in front of the wall, and suddenly a door appeared. Riley stared at the door, wide eyed, playing with her hair, putting it up and then pulling the ponytail out. She finally stopped with her hair and walked towards the door, curiousity taking over any Ravenclaw sense.

There were two people already inside. She didn't recognize either of them. She didn't know why the room looked so...romantic. All she knew was that she was very glad she hadn't changed into her pajamas. Why that was the first thought to cross her mind, she didn't know.
    "Hi...?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Iva shuffled through the halls, bitter about this party. Sure, she loved Karma and all, but these parties were going to be the death of her. Of course, she had tried to refuse, only to have her life threatened by Karma multiple times. Something about finding the "Popov Part Gene".

Iva hoped she didn't carry it at all.

Throwing back the doors, Iva threw her wavy hair over one shoulder, ready for the worst. She looked at Karma, then the girls, whom was obviously not here for the party.

"You lost, Firsties?" she asked, adjusting her too small skirt that she usually wore under the robes. Darn, why did she grow so much since last year? She needed new clothes... "That party is not for the kids,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Karma looked down at herself, once again in girl boxer shorts and a grey tank top two sizes too small. "Hi. You lost?" Karma echoed Iva, coming to stand beside the girl. "Because firsties probably should not be here."
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Victoria peeked around a corner, her curious blue eyes watching as two Slytherins, a Ravenclaw, and a Hufflepuff slipped into a randomly appearing door. She'd never seen it before, the Room of Requirement was supposed to be fake. She frowned when they disappeared, the door disappearing too, and crept out of her hiding spot behind the wall. She stared at the wall quietly before starting to pace like the other four had, unsure of what to do. As she paced, she started to drift off, remembering what her house looked like before she went to Hogwarts. Clean and fresh and free, safe. Now it was messy, regardless of how safe it was. She liked clean and fresh and free and while she was thinking about it, the door appeared and startled her.

She swallowed down her fear at the new door and opened it slowly, peeking in and nibbling on her finger as she closed the door behind her, blushing with embarrassment.

"H-hello." She whispered.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Alucard growled to himself as once again he was looking for Karma how she managed to get away from him so quickly he did not know all he knew was he could get in trouble again if they found out that he had lost her several times already.

Walking through the hallways searching for Karma he noticed a door that wasn't there before he opened and walked in then he noticed Karma and made his way over to her and growled lowly as he walked to the far wall.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Cecile smiled, "Then I guess that means I'll have to stay."

She looked around at everyone else and sighed, "Don't worry, I promise I'll be good."
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Riley crossed her arms, blue eyes ablaze. "I'm not a firstie." She knew she wasn't very tall, but she looked thirteen. She could claim that.

The Ravenclaw's eyes narrowed onto the Slytherin who was here when she first arrived. "And what exactly is this party? I'd like to know where I'll be spending my night."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Evangeline walked into the room of requirement, as she had been told to by Karma to do. She knew it was some sort of party, and Evie just hoped there would be alcohol to take away the pain, plus she wanted to make sure that the fire she set the other day didn't cause any damage.

"Hey..." she said looking around, looking at the shelves of drinks, and grabbed a fire whiskey without asking, and she was holding it close to her chest.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Karma rolled her eyes at both Alucard and the Ravenclaw. "Ooooh sorry. A third year. So much older." She grinned at Iva apologeticly. "Anyway. This is a party... for Seven Minutes in Heaven. So if you aren't up for it leave." She stuck her tongue out at Alucard. "Because if you're in this room you have to play."
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Victoria fidgeted, looking down at her feet before smiling and sitting down in a random chair, pulling her legs underneath her and playing brave. She didn't think she'd been noticed yet so it probably wouldn't matter. She waited patiently.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Cecile let herself fall into a cushy chair, watching as people entered the room. Seven Minutes in Heaven, that was a kissing game, right? Cecile thought this might be one of the few nights at Hogwarts that wasn't, well, boring.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Alucard's eyes flashed a little as Karma stuck her tongue out at but he did not plan on leaving and he knew that she would want him to leave however.

'What a childish game but since I have to follow my orders then I will have to play I suppose.'

"Well then since I really have no choice but to stay then I will stay and play your game." He sneered he honestly did not want to play but he had to watch her and that was exactly what he was going to do.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Riley threw one last glare at the Slytherin, before giving an exasperated sigh and flopping down on the ground. "Doesn't matter how old I am; I'm still not leaving." In reality, she was fifteen, but she looked third year age so much she referred to herself aa thirteen a lot. It really sucked.

Pulling her hair up out of her shirt, Riley said, "Seven minutes in Heaven, huh? Should be fun."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Iva sighed and sat down on a couch, relaxing a bit too much. Damian was going to be so angry with her if this didn't go well and she didn't want that to happen again. This part also wasn't as private as she wished to would be.

If she ended up in the closet with the vampire, she'd die. Not to mention if she was with a girl.

"Do I have to play, Karma?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm

"Haven't started without me have you?" He asked entering the room and moving to sit on the arm of Karma's chair.

"Oh great Ogres here, id rather not be in your position girls. Bet he's never even kissed a girl before." He smirked unzipping his leather jacket.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Karma smirked at Iva. "Of course you have to play." She said with a smirk. "I'll find the Popov Party Gene in you if it kills you."

She glanced at Arsen as he sat on the edge of her chair. "Of course, I wouldn't dream of starting without you." she said. "And that was mean. I'm sure Ali has. I mean, Moaning Murtle needs some loving too."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Iva sighed in annoyance, tired and cold. She wanted to be in bed already, not finding a party.

"I do not have it though!" she protested, giving Arsen a small wave, "Petra hogged it all!

"Do not speak about Myrtle like that; she has good taste in men," she smiled at "Ogre", "If we are in the closet together, do not hurt me,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Karma smirked. "I don't care if Pieman has the most of it... Merlin can that boy party... but we're gonna find it."

She pouted. "Me and Myrtle happen to be friends, so I don't want you to act like I was insulting her."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Evangeline frowned, as she realised she had downed the firewhiskey she had grabbed and walked past Arsen, thrusting the now empty bottle on him. "You took your time." she said giddily, and grabbed another bottle from the shelf. "Are we starting or what." she asked with a frown.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Riley's nerves finally caught up to her-they had some serious timing. She didn't want to be here, but there was absolutely no way she was leaving. She strode over to the shelf, grabbed a butterbeer-the least alcholic beverage, because she was not getting drunk-and took a swig, hoping that staying wasn't a mistake.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Jet walked into the Room of Requirement, a small smirk on his lips. "Who's ready to play?" He winked at Karma, sliding up to her and kissing her on the cheek. "I hope it's you."

Karma rolled her eyes at him but grinned, clearly amused. "Go on and spin, Jet."

Jet took the bottle from her and spun it, watching as it spun around the group of people.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Evangeline sat around the bottle, with a matching one in her hand, the only difference being that the one that was spun was empty, and the one in her hand still had some in. She soon sorted that problem by downing the rest and throwing it to a side. "Acscio b-ottle" she slurred and another firewhiskey flew to her hand.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Alucard could care less what was happening except for the fact that there was alcohol his one major distraction and weakness. Making sure that he positioned himself as close as he could to the shelves of alcohol so that it would be easily accessible when needed. Grabbing a bottle of 35% vodka he started to chug it. He started to enjoy himself more as the alcohol set into his system.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:33 am