Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+6
Evangeline Wood
Alucard Ergo
Cera Laurent
Iva Popov
Riley Skander
Karmzy
10 posters

Trapped In The Closet (Invite)

Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Trapped In The Closet (Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapped In The Closet (Invite)

Post by Riley Skander Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Riley took another swig of the butterbeer, nearly empty now. She wondered if you could get drunk on these...before realizing she didn't give a crap and accioing another one over. While there wasn't a lot of alchol in butterbeer, there was enough to make Riley start to relax and think that maybe tonight wouldn't suck so badly after all as the bottle spun around and around.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Trapped In The Closet (Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapped In The Closet (Invite)

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Iva summoned over a firewhiskey bottle, only taking a small sip before spitting it up again. She placed it on the table, eyeing the bottle with horror.

First spin had landed on her!

Blushing, she looked at Karma, her eyes begging for help. She knew this wasn't going to happen, so she stood, smoothing out her skirt with a shaky sigh. She walked over the the closet before looking back and calling, "We are not going to kiss, you know,"

Now, Iva just hoped that was the truth.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 pm

He caught the bottle from Eva and raised his eyebrow at it. "Thanks, i just love drinking air. Makes me stay nice and thin." He said rolling his eyes and throwing the bottle into the corner where it smashed.

"Poor Murtle, i didn't think even she would stoop so low."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:21 am

Evie looked at Arsen really confused. "Why would anyone want to drink air? God Arsen, sometimes you make no sense at all!" she giggled hysterically. "But, my dear, while you are standing, be a darling and get me another drink!" she said with a girly chuckle.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am

Karma ignored the smirk Jet sent her as he threw his arm around iva. "Come on now, songbird. What we do in there, no one will know."

Karma rolled her eyes. "Time starts the second you close the door."

Jet took ivas hand and led her into the closet, smirking as he closed to door behind them.

Karma started the timer and sighed.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:55 am

Aria was smirking in amusement at something Rhys had just said as she entered the Room of Requirement. Her mismatched gaze swept the room. It looked just as it had during Spin the Bottle - including the fire burning in the fireplace.

Whatever had so amused her was immediately forgotten.

She let out a frightened shriek, taking a frantic step backwards, only to step on Rhys in the process. Whirling about, she buried her face against his chest, clinging to his shirt as she trembled, gripped in the memory that haunted her dreams.

Fire. Burning. Agony. Why was he hurting her? She hadn't disobeyed! She hadn't!
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 am

karma was over at them both in a split second. "Aria?" She asked worridly. "Aria? Are you alright?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:08 am

Rhys was still laughing when Aria ran to him. Automatically, he opened his arms to her and pulled her close. Karma was talking to her now, but Rhys didn't care. He eyed the room, looking for what set her off.

Burns... Fire... The fireplace!

"Aria, it's okay," he murmured, tuching her hair behind her ears. He reach went to her hands, trying to have her grab his hands instead of his shirt, "Com'on, I'll put out the fire place for you. I'll keep you safe,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 am

Voices. People were talking to her. Karma and Rhys.

"I-I didn't know -" Aria whimpered. "I d-didn't think there'd be..." The blonde gripped Rhys' hands tightly as he pulled hers away from his shirt, though she refused to pulled her face away from his chest.

Aria nodded jerkily. "Okay," she whispered. "I'm s-sorry. Just was-n't..."
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:42 am

Riley looked over at the blonde girl crying. Something had set her off. Riley didn't walk over to her-she didn't know her, it would be kind of creepy-but she hoped that she would be okay. She looked back at her feet and took another swig of the butterbeer-was this her third? Fourth? All Riley knew was that she was starting to feel tipsy, even though it was just butterbeer. I need to get out more, Riley thought, downing the rest of the bottle.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:45 am

Rhys placed his hands on her upper thighs, then pulled her off of the ground. Ignoring Karma, he looked around the room for a place to sit. He walked over to the couch and sat down, facing here away from the fire.

"Don't be sorry," He said, patting her head as if she was a dog, "Just relax,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:48 am

Karma scowled, but sat back down in her armchair, intertwining her fingers with arsen's. Rhys could go die for all she cared.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 am

Aria drew in shuddering breath. It was fine. She was fine. It was just a fire - a normal, ordinary fire that couldn't even hurt her. There was no demon here; Djinn hadn't come to hurt her, again. She was fine.

The blonde gave a sad-sounding laugh as he patted her head. Why was she always the pet? It was both amusing and frustrating. She leaned against him, still working to calm herself.

She was fine... Safe, for the moment.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Rhys rubbed her back, looking at Karma over her shoulder before turning back to Aria. He didn't smile, but instead pulled her closer, his protective nature kicking in.

"It's okay," he murmured, "I promise,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Karma stood as the timer went off, going to the closet and knocking.

Jet stepped out, a half grin on his face, though the trickster barely looked ruffled. "You go next, Neighbor." He said. He winked at Iva over his shoulder as he swung his arm over Karma's shoulder. "Come on then, Neighbor, spin."

Karma rolled her eyes at him, but spun anyway. The bottle spun around and around the circle of people, and Karma watched it, hoping for Arsen.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Iva stepped out of the closet in time to watch the bottle spin to a stop, pointing to that Hufflepuff kid, Rhys. The boy blinked, trying to comprehend the scene around them.

Instead of standing up, Rhys shook his head rather bitterly, then smiled, "That's not happening,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Karma smirked. "Looks like I have to spend 7 minutes alone then...."

Jet smirked at Rhys. "What's the matter? Scared?" He looked up at Karma, a half grin on his face. "Don't think he can handle you, Sis."

Karma shrugged and walked into the closet, leaning against the inside wall. "Start the time, I suppose."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Rhys shrugged, unaffected by the boy's words. "I don't get afraid," he stated calmly, "And I'm too much for her anyway; Why do you think we broke up, hm?"

He stood up anyway, placing Aria on the couch next to Iva, and strode to the closet. Before closing the door, he sneered at Jet.

"Better watch what you say,"
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Jet smirked. He wasn't an idiot. It had gotten them to go into the closet together, hadn't it?

He picked up the timer and set it for seven minutes.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:12 am

Aria drew her knees to her chest as she was seated on the sofa, looking much calmer, though she still sent an anxious glance towards the fireplace. The way she was leaning slightly towards Iva might not have been mere coincidence.

She bit back a sigh as the closet door was shut. Rhys was not hers; he never would be. The more time that passed, the more certain she felt of this. The blonde scratched dispassionately at an invisible spot on the knee of her jeans.

"I see that Damian either wasn't invited or chose not to attend," Aria remarked to Iva. "Probably best. He didn't respond too well the last time - and that was just kissing." She gave an amused smirk.

Part of her wasn't feeling her humor, however. Aria steadfastly ignored that part of herself.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:46 am

Iva winced softly at the mention of Damian. He didn't know about this party, of course, but she still felt ike he would be angry with her, even though she didn't do anything really.

"I did not invite him," she sighed, curling up her legs slowly, "It is not because I do not want to see him with anyone else, yes? Because I l-like him,"

Iva looked to the coset, then back to Aria. "And he likes me, I think,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:56 am

"Isn't that the reason people date?" Aria asked. "Because they like each other? I would date someone if I thought they liked me. But it seems like boys only think I'm pretty to look at." She shrugged indifferently.

The blonde tilted her head thoughtfully. "It must be nice. To like someone and have them like you back."She bumped the younger girl's shoulder with hers. "I think you and Damian look very good together. I would not have invited him here, either, if I were you."
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:58 am

Riley felt like she should make some attempt at socializing, but every other time she'd tried that, she had failed. Epically. Sighing, she put her butterbeer down and pushed herself up of the floor and sat down on a couch. She didn't recognize anyone there, and she doubted they knew her. She could be in bed, sleeping...

But she still wasn't leaving. She was fifteen and, although she'd never admit it, had never really attended an actual party, not for very long. And being oh so incredibly stubborn, she wasn't leaving. Not until the party was over, which could be very late. Awkwardly, Riley adjusted her plaid skirt and put her hair back up. The more she thought about it, the worse that deciding to stay sounded. She was really stupid-no, she was curious. She was a Ravenclaw. Curious.

The seven minutes were almost up, and Riley was kind of nervous. No way that bottle was landing on her. And if it did, who would want to kiss her, anyways. She began to wonder if she could slip out of the room without anyone noticing...
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 am

Iva nodded, a smile coming across her face. "Th-thank you, Aria," she gushed, "I am sure someone will like you too- you are so nice!"

At the moment, Rhys and Karma opened the door, ignoring each other. Rhys headed over to the two girls, laying across both of their laps. He closed his eyes and sighed, grinning.

"Miss me?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 am

Karma yawned and stepped out of the closet, looking bored. "That was uneventful." She said, sitting back down in her armchair. "Evie. You're up next." She offered the girl the bottle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am