Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Blame it on the Alcohol (Ty/Karma)

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Blame it on the Alcohol (Ty/Karma) Empty Blame it on the Alcohol (Ty/Karma)

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Ty was always surprised how tolerable tight spaces became when he was properly smashed. Really, it was great medication. Anytime he felt even the slightest hint of claustrophobia cling in on him, he just took another shot - really it was wonderful. He wondered why he didn't do it more often.

He leaned back in his seat, only to wobble slightly, and almost crash to the floor. He straighted with a laugh.

"Oopsy," he stated in a slurred southern drawl. "I think that means its time for one more. Bar dude!! Hit me!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Blame it on the Alcohol (Ty/Karma) Empty Re: Blame it on the Alcohol (Ty/Karma)

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Karma grinned as she slipped into the Muggle Bar. She'd drugged Alucard (Not telling how) and had slipped out right after 7 minutes in heaven, so she was properly smashed. Not that it mattered, Half Term started the next day, after all.

"HEY~!!!" Karma walked in as straight as a line as she could and plopped herself right next to Tyler. "You're... you're that kid! You're Rhysie's friend!"

Last edited by Karma Black on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 pm

"I am Rhsyies friend!" Ty beamed. "Though he don't let me call him Rhysie, or anythang fun!"

He looked at her for a long moment, "Who are yeah? Do I know yeah? I don't think I... Hey wait!!! I know yeah!!! Yer that chick, that- that" he started pantmiaming something that he thought represented drinking blood, but really he was faarr too drunk, "Yer the one Rhysie felt all funny about!! It was funny cause Rhysie doesn't like to feel funny."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Karma giggled and hugged him, grinning from ear to ear. "He doesn't let me call him Rhysie either. He's a meanie. He left me. For my sister." She pouted and pulled herself into Ty's lap, stealing his shot and tucking it back. "I do! I do that!" She kissed him on the neck to demonstrate, grinning still.

She pointed to herself. "Karma." She said, slurring even her own name. "Karma's a bitch." She giggled, laughing at her own joke.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:08 pm

"That- that- that," Ty couldn't think of a name to call Rhys at that point. "Meanie! Rhysie doesn't like feelin' does your sister not like feelin's? Rhysie would do suptin' like that. He's no fun at all."

He grinned as the girl pulled herself onto his lap, once again far too drunk to think anything about it. Hell, he had been too drunk to not care that she was both a vampire and a witch, he certainly was certainly beyond curticies like propriaty.

"No like me, I'm lots o'fun," he grinned, and then pouted as she took his drink, "Karmzy that was my drink!"

"T-Ty," he said mimicking her actions, "Not a bitch. An Am-american!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:15 pm

"I dun't think Ariiiiiiiia knows what feelin's aaaare." She said, grinning. "She's wittle~!"

"How fuuun?" Karma asked, a huge grin splitting her face. "Ffffun like... like... me?"

She banged twice on the bar. "Bar.... ten....der~! SHOTS~!" She yelled, leaning forward and unintentionally grinding on Ty. "SHOTS~!" She tucked back five as he set them down, loving the burn of whatever alcohol was coursing through her system. "Here you go Ty-ty... all for you." She slid four shots his way, drinking his fifth and rubbing against him as she leaned back again. She lounged across him, as if he were a comfortable chair instead of a person.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:35 pm

"Wittle? I hope she aint lookin' for Rhysie to teach her feelin's I ain't think he haves them."

"I ain't know, are you fun Karmzy?" he smiled at her.

Ty beamed at the drinks and shot them all back without thinking about anything else.

"WOO," he yelled as it burned, and then grinned at Karma, "Yeah know I thi-thi-thank yeah got more than me." He pouted, "That ain't fair."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 pm

"I AAAAAAM THE FUNNEST PERSON YOU WILL EEEEEEEEEVER MEET~!" She cheered, kissing him to prove it. It was a long, tongue warring kiss, that she pulled away from and tucked back three more shots after. She giggled, grinning even wider.

"I think... I think I did~!" She wiggled her hips. "You're just gonna have to keep up~!" She pulled more shots to her, slugging back three more. "Keeeeeeep up Ty-ty~!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Ty's brain didn't have any time to answer that statement before the girl was kissing him. And as any self respecting completely hammered young man would do when I young girl threw herself at him,

He kissed right back.

Ty laughed and tipped back a few more drinks, "Is this keeping up!!! I wanna Keep up!!"

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Karma smirked, her eyes on Ty preditorial, hungry even. "You'll have to do better than that." She tucked back five more shots, noticing that the bartender was just replacing the ones they drank. She winked at the boy, making him blush as she drank seven more in quick succession.

Thinking about it, she probably should have changed out of her pajamas before roaming the muggle streets, but the grey tank top and blue girl boxer shorts were soooooo comfortable... she didn't even care that the bartender was staring at her, she just grinned and drank some more.

Now feeling appropriately lightheaded, she leaned back, resting the back of her head on Ty's shoulder. She sighed and closed her eyes just breathing. "Yoooooou knoooooooooow, Ty-ty, you might actually be catching up...." She moved as to get more comfortable, rubbing against him in an intimate way. "Maaaaaaaaaaaaybeeee."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 pm

"Will I?" he asked some part of her brain trying to make if flirtatious but his drunkeness just making him sound actually confused. He laughed and ignoring any rational part of his brain he may have had left - and he really doubted he had any - and kissed her again pulling her close to him.

"You know Karmzy, you sure dress funny for winter," he smiled and began to play with the tank top strapped.

He took his free hand and chugged back a few more drinks, not even bothering to think about how they were never running out as the girl began to fidget about on his lap.

"Only mayybeeee!! I think I'm- I'm doin' fan-fan-fantabulous!" He let out a battle cry and knocked a few more back.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Karma kissed him back, of course she did, she was wasted, and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer. It was only a kiss, but it was hot, demanding, even for a drunk kiss. Karma was having trouble telling the difference between this and the closet from 7 minutes in Heaven. Everything had an odd dreamlike quality to it, as if it didn't matter.

She let him pull away, grinning at him. "These are my pajaaaaamas." She said, grinning. "I was gonna go to bed, but I didn't. I came here...." she giggled. "I'm not tired!"

"YOU'RE CHEATING!" She screeched, tucking back ten more in quick succession. "Stop stop stop. I have to win. I'm Karmzy Bllllah-uk. I always win."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Ty grinned goofily as she pulled away from a kiss. Man he was wasted, and he really didn't care.

"Pajaamas are over-over-over rated!" Ty announced knocking his fist against the bar, as if this was the most insightful piece of knowledge imaginable.

"No I aaiinn't!!" he called, dragging the words out childishly as Karma tried to catch up. "Annndd what are yeah gunna win Ms. Karmzy Bllllah-uk?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:55 am

Karma pouted. "pajamas are Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect~!" She said. "Look!" She lifted up her tank top and showed him a little itty bit of skin at her stomach. "They come off so eaaaaaaasy!"

She wiggled her hips. "I win EVERYTHING~!" She sang. "Because I'm Karmzy Blahck~!

Out of nowhere she pointed at the bartender, who was looking at her still exposed stomach. "YOU~!" She said. "NO MUR SHOTS~! I WIN~!" And with that she drank the rest of the shots on the table and leaned against him. "I wun, tiiiimes infinityyyyyyy."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:53 am

"Exact why they is over rated," Ty announced, as he got captivated by the skin she was suddenly flashing, "If they come off so-so easily what da point o' wearin' em?"

Ty laughed as Karma took down the rest of the shots, "FInnnee yeah win Karmzy!! But whatda-yah win? Huh? Karmzy? What yer prize???"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:26 am

Karma giggled. "I can't walk around naaaaaaaaaaaaked. That would be baaaaaaaaaaaaad." She said pouting. "I have to... cooooover. Or... or else." She paused, suddenly confused with why there were no more shots. She looked at the bartender, who smiled back at her. "YOU'RE FIRED! YOU STOPPED POURING YOU LOSER~!"

"I win... uh..." She looked back at him, a pout forming on her lips. "I dunnooooooo." She whined. "I wanna prize~! Do you have a prize for meeee Ty-ty?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:14 pm

"W-w-who -who decided we need a clothes?" Ty asked waving his hands around, "Whata if I ain't wanna wear clothes, hmm?? Who gunna stop me??"

He turned to the bartender that Karma "fired" "If he's fired who's gunna get us more drinks??"

Ty started patting his pockets. Looking for a 'prize'.

"I ain't got nuttin' but me," he stated, "Do yeah want me as a prize Karmzy?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Karma frowned in thought. "We need clothes cuz... cuz.... cuz we're too sexy! People would stare!" She giggled, wrapping her arms around him. "See? People staaaare, even with our clothes on." She whispered, even though her whisper was rather loud. She sighed and nodded. "That just means we can't be naaaaaked in front of peeeeople silly."

"Forget the drinks!" She screetched. "I waaanna priiiiiiize!"

She grinned, a devilish, hungry, naughty grin. "I wun yoooou?" She asked, pulling him even closer. "Then... then.... you're my priiiize?" She ran her fingers clumsily across his lips, a movement that would have been much sexier had she been sober. "What should I dooooo then?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Ty nodded along, but really was quite in his own train of thought, "But what if I wanna people to stare?? Would yeah stop me Karmzy if I wanna-ed to to-to- not weared clothes?"

Ty drunkenly bit at her fingers as she brought them closer to his mouth, driven to do so by impulses only a truly drunk mind could understand.

"Well-well-well," Ty frowned as it took mass amounts of effort to come up with an answer to this question. "Yeah could do this," he stated, bringing his mouth much closer to hers, "I like doin' this."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Karma giggled. "Nooooo. I wouldn't stop youuuu." Karma said with a gleam in her eye. "I'd waaaatch."

Her eyes widened as her fingers slipped into his mouth, whimpering. There were few things as erotic as biting to a vampire, no matter who was doing it.

Karma grinned a naughty grin. "I like doing that too." She said, then she moved so that she was strattling him over his lap and kissed him. It was a long sloppy kiss, one that made her tangle her fingers in his hair.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:26 pm

"Well- well, well then," he stuttered as he drunkenly fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, "I don't wanna wear this!"

After a pathetic struggle with the offending object he flung it on the floor with a call of success.

Ty responded by pulling her as close as he could, wrapping his arms around her, and firmly threading his fingers through her short hair. It appeared to make it his goal to make it impossible to tell which person was which, and his drunken mind liked to think he was being successful at that.

"Yer good at that Karmzy."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Karma giggled as he took of his shirt, eyeing him as he stripped. "OY KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON!!" yelled the bartender, but Karma waved her hand at him. "You're fired, creeeeep~!"

She grinned at him, liking the veiw of his neck from where she was sitting. "I'm good at a looooooooooot of things." She said with a grin. "I can show you mooooore.... someplace else....." She let her arms rest over his shoulders and played with the hair at the nape of his neck. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanna?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Ty just grinned at the bar keep, "I don't wanna bar dude!! I - I - I like it like this!!"

Besides, Ty was in a stage of drunk that once he had flung the shirt away he had completely forgotten it existed. If anyone wanted him to put it back on, they were going to have to practically do it themselves.

"What-what kinda place?" Ty tilted his head, "I wanna go to a place.. though, though no-no tight places. I ain't like tight places. Ask Toby he-he'll tell yeah."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Karma brought him closer to her, swaying a bit from side to side as her equilibrium shifted. "It doesn't have to be a smaaaaaaaaaaaall place." She said as seductively as she was able (which wasn't seductive at all). "We just have to be aloooone." She found she was still able to purr, which made her happy. She looped her arms around him and wiggled her hips a bit, which, in their current position, was a lot more like grinding than she expected. She liked it, so she did it again. "Caaaaan we Ty-ty?"

She paused. "Who's Toooooooooooooby?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:48 am

Ty will admit that he was weak for a pretty face and a little bit of fliratious pleading even when he was completely sober, but when he was drunk....

Well the young man would probably set himself on fire, if just such a person asked him to.

"Alone, I like alone, Karmzy. I wanna be alone Karmzy, I do - I do - I do."

"Toby's Rhysieeeee!!! Tooobbiiaaasss," he stated as if it was obvious, which to him it was, "Only-only... he don't like bein' called that any more than RHyssiieee... so don't do it... and-and-and don't tell him I told yeah. He won't like that, Nuh-uh-uh-uh!!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:53 pm