Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Blame it on the Alcohol (Ty/Karma)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Blame it on the Alcohol (Ty/Karma) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blame it on the Alcohol (Ty/Karma)

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:11 am

Karma grinned as she slipped off his lap, pulling him along with her toward the bathroom. She checked, making sure the huge room was empty, then slipping inside, pulling Ty with her. There was a lot more stumbling than she thought there'd be, seeing as she'd drank more than she should have, but it was good. She locked the door behind them. "Rhysiiiiiie's name is toooooooooooooby?" She asked him, not really paying attention.

Now that her brain finally realized that she was alone in the boys bathroom with Tyler, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Priiiiiiiiiiiize Tiiiiiiiiiiime." She sang, and with no further ado kissed him hard. She pulled him close to her and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Blame it on the Alcohol (Ty/Karma) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blame it on the Alcohol (Ty/Karma)

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:34 am

Ty nodded his head, "Yepp-yepp-yepp. Toby, Toby, Toby - 'ittle Tobias. He ain't like 'ittle any more than Tobbbyyyyyy.... Just call 'im Rhyssieee thought or we both in trroubbbbbllleee."

He blinked for a moment at where they were. He was too drunk to honestly remember what had happened only moments before. It really was a miracle they had had any sort of converstation.

"What we doin' in here Karmzy, I don't need ta go to the bathroom," he tilted his head, "Do yeah need -"

His confused bable was stopped as Karma reminded him why he they were there by more or less kiss attacking him. He stambled back, and his bare back ended up against the cold wall, but he neither cared nor realized as he kissed her back.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 am

Karma trailed the kisses down to his neck, and since she was properly trashed, she had absolutely no pretense before she bit him.

The blood that rushed into her mouth went to her head faster than the alcohol had, making her moan as she filled him with Endorphins. The pleasure she was feeling increased his pleasure, and she realized that going without feeding for much longer was dangerous.

The blood was starting to make her feel a bit more sober, though the alcohol was not helping the process. She wrapped her arms around him, supporting his weight and drinking her fill. Then she licked the bite, so it healed, and licked her lips, kissing him again.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:07 am

There were some upsides to being drunk - Tyler was far beyond telling the difference between his drunkedness and the endorphines from Karma's bite. Come morning he would realize how truely screwed he now presently was.

Right now, however, he was merely a drunk man enjoying the presence of a pretty girl - whether she just drank his blood or not.

"Yer good at that too," he mumbled, words become slightly more slurred now. He ran hand over the spot she bit, some part of him aware what had just happened, but just not caring, "Hey... no blood."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:10 am

Karma smiled. "I'm good at eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything!!!" She sang.

"There's never any left overs, sillyyyyyyyyyyyy." She hugged him, grinning from ear to ear. "I don't wanna waaaaaaaaaaaaste it~!" she kissed him on the cheek.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:36 pm

"Evverrythang? That-that's a lot of thangs to be good at," Ty stated. "I'm, I'm, I am g-g-oodddd attt, att,attt... sumptin'." He stated and then laughed.

Ty's head began to sag slightly as he began to feel sleepy, but he kept a stupid grin on his face none the less. "W-w-wasstin' it bad... very, very badd!! My mama always alway said don't-don't-don;t waste yer food... and sumptin' about sombody in... somewhere.... I miss my Mama."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:29 am

Karma held him in a hug, making sure that he was upright enough, still on the line between blood-sober and alcohol-drunk. "IIIiiiiiiiiiiiiii think itsssss time to... tooooo... go to sleeeeeeep..." She whispered. "Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm toooooo far away from hooooooooooooooooome...." She tightened her hold on him, her knees buckling as she tried to stay upright. "Caaan... can wee.... go to yooour hoooouse...?" She giggled, throwing her arms around his neck. "Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?"

"I miss my muuuuuum tooooooooo." Karma said softly, frowning. "She died when I was wiiiiittle."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:47 am

Ty nodded his head excitedly "Yes my house! My House! My housee!!"

He whirled around and held up a finger as if he was a superhero.

"Follow me!! I know the wayy!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:49 pm