Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson Three - Second Years.

Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Three - Second Years. Empty Lesson Three - Second Years.

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:58 am

The lady swept across the room and fixed the curtains hanging by the windows, making sure that the bright rays of the sun will touch the floor to make the day even brighter and full of joy. She walked towards the front of the space and sat on top of the table with her legs crossed curtly, expecting her next batch of years to arrive patiently. Dueling lessons is a sure thing to focus at the moment. That owl sent from the Headmaster himself had scared her. There was nothing more than keeping the young ones safe from the vicious crow.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson Three - Second Years. Empty Re: Lesson Three - Second Years.

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:00 am

Casey skipped into Dueling, one of her favorite classes and laughed to see her Professor sitting on her desk. "Good morning Professor Fallen. I like to do that too!" She slung her bag into her chair and sat on her desk, cross legged like the teacher.

Last edited by Casey Donohoe on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:10 pm

"Well you're doing it great, lass. Like a woman." Andria teased and laughed softly at the joke of the girl. She looked out of the door, hoping that many of her students would show up.

"Nice day, isn't it?" The lady asked to change her thoughts of anxiousness.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Casey grinned. "All weather is nice to me. Except maybe a full on thunderstorm. But even then, I'm will to dance in the rain. But sun is lovely as well. It gives me a- a yellow feeling if you know what I mean. Sun always makes me think of yellow and brown, which are gentle, happy colors."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:22 am

"I agree. Rain is beautiful too. Makes you think, dance, and many other stuff." Andria nodded with a gentle smile as she returned a reply to the rather humble Gryffindor.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Casey smiled. Finally another person besides her sister agreed with her. "And it has themost amazing smell! The smell of rain is my favorite scent. It's subtle and pure beyond anything else I've ever smelled."

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:06 am

Emily walked into the Dueling classroom she was always excited about dueling, it was one of the few classes she actually enjoyed. When she entered she noticed that a student was already in there and she was talking to Professor

Emily gave a smile at both of them, then looked at Professor " Im not late right?" Emily asked unsure if it was just going to be a small class today
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:37 am

"I can only agree to that." Andria replied with a genuine smile of hers, glad for such a company from a young girl, and greeted the newcomer kindly, "No you're not, Miss Grimuld. Join us if ever more of you will come." then eventually stood up to stand behind her desk, feeling a bit bored of waiting. If ever they will arrive in the first place.
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Storm walked into dueling, her large gray eyes examining the room. This was a class that would be really helpful to her-and she was excited to test her skill.
    "I'm sorry that I'm late," she said politely to the professor-while not very friendly, she was polite and knew her place among her elders. "Did I miss anything?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Casey grinned at the new girl. "Nope, we haven't started yet. I'm Casey, what's your name? And," she added, turning to the other girl, "I haven't met you yet either. I'm still Casey," she grinned cheekily. "What's your name?"

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Juniper sat down and took a seat in the back of the room, tapping her wand against her desk absentmindedly and taking out a book she'd been reading recently. She didn't really know anyone here, but she didn't necessarily want to.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:54 am

"All right! I think we can start. The others can catch up later." Andria announced and clapped her hands once to signal that the lesson must start. She stood up from her sitting position and spoke again confidently,

"We can continue on with the introductions sometime, girls. Now who can tell me what the Alarte Ascendare spell does, and name of the opposing spell? One goes up, and the other goes down. That would be the hint." and gazed at her students.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Casey raised her hand hesitantly. "Alarte Ascendare is the one that goes up, and I think it makes the caster go up, to gain the advantage over their opponent. The opposite spell is... um..." She thought her hardest, but couldn't remember the spell for the life of her. "Sorry, I forget."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:10 am

Liam walked into the Dueling class with his head low. "I'm sorry professor for my tardiness it won't happen again." he smiled sincerely and made his way to an empty seat in the back row.

Planting himself down into the seat he kept his eyes fixed upon his quill, and tried to keep all attention from befalling onto him, hoping to blend into the stones that occupied the wall not to far behind him.

Releasing a dreary sigh he listened to the class discussion silently.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:06 am

Casey noticed Liam enter the classroom, but he sat far from her, in the back. Trying to look like she was taking notes, she hastily scribbled Hey Liam. What's got you so down and shy? When the teacher glanced at another student, she stealthily flicked it at him, hitting him right in the chest before the note bounced off onto his desk. She twiddled her fingers over her shoulder when she hought he might be looking, though she kept her eyes on the front of the classroom.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:44 am

Liam was sitting there minding his own business when he got harpooned in the chest by a flying note.
    Looking up quickly he scanned the classroom and quirked an eyebrow smiling slightly.
    Shaking his head, he read the note and frowned before writing a hasty reply. Hey Cass. Had a bad morning, I missed breakfast. nothing to worry about (:

Leaning back in his chair he took a deep breath, and just as the professor turned her back he flicked the note across the room. The note landed with a bonk to the top of Casey's head before falling on the desk before her.

Not being able to hold in his laughter at her appalled face, he snorted out a chuckle, covering his face with a hand.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:50 am

Casey felt something hit her head and it took all of her self training not to jump as the others glanced over at Liam and the strange sound he made. She turned and gave him a raised eyebrow before casually picking up the note. Is it bad that I am both more subtle and stealthy than you AND I have better aim? Smirking, she threw the note back when the teacher turned, this time hitting Liam squarely between the eyes.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:31 am

Liam squinted his eyes, glaring heatedly at the back of Casey's head before unfolding the note. Scoffing he smirked and wrote down his reply. Though the first part may be true you DO NOT have BETTER aim than ME! Glad to see you're doing well too Casey!

Grinning he put his hand over the folded note and with a slight whistle, he transfigured the note into a spider.
    Grinning mischievously, he poked the note in Casey's direction and watched as the paper spider crawled up the leg of her chair, up her back and finally perched on her shoulder. ' wait till she see's that! Better aim than me? HA!' Liam thought smugly.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Casey stiffened when she felt something crawl onto her shoulder. She turned her head slowly and saw the spider on her shoulder. She noticed it was paper before she freaked out too bad, but she absolutely HATED spiders with the firey burning passion of a thousand suns. She shuddered and brushed it off violently, where she visciosly ground it under her heel.
    After doing this, cCasey turne around to glare at Liam, before scribbling a new note. I HATE spiders. Never. Again.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Jamie walked into class. "Sorry I'm late professor" Jamie said taking an empty seat and getting out what she would need for this class.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Laughing quietly Liam grinned at Casey before replying. Sorry Cass just thought I'd even the playing field a bit! Now, what's up with you lately? How's your sister? (:

Folding the note once more he thought he'd be more gentlemanly and send her a better aim this time.

Putting his hand once more on the folded parchment he whistled quietly and turned the note into a butterfly. Once the teacher turned again he blew under it's little paper wings and watched it flutter over to her before perching itself on the very tip of her quill.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:37 am

Casey grinned at the new form the paper took before unfolding it. Nothing is up much she wrote. Just hanging. Lyssa's good. I don't see her much anymore, it's got me a little bit down. Casey decided to show off a little of her her own Charms skills. She folded the paper into a little panther, which she sent runing Liam's way. It lithely leaped from the floor to his lap to his desk, where it sat down and started to waash.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:45 am

Liam grinned at the little parchment panther before unraveling it.

Hmm that's strange, I'm sure she'll come around soon my friend, don't worry! Very Happy So what other classes are you taking maybe I have you for another class?

Liam being the fiendishly handsome devil that he is Cool decided he was going to make something completely amazingly awesome with the note.

Putting his hand upon the parchment he concentrated and watched as the folded note took the form of a Swedish short snout dragon.

Liam smiled watching the small dragon flap its wings over to Casey, blowing burnt ink flames from its nose and making tiny roaring sounds.

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:51 am

Casey snatched the dragon out of the air quickly and unfolded it. Impressive as it was, it would attract way too much attention. Liam seemed to forget they could be caught at anytime. As cool as that was, you have absolutely no sense of subtlety. As for Lyssa, I know I'll still see her. It's just been a while, especially because of the different Houses thing. I have Flying, H&PE, DADA, Charms, Dueling, Transfig, Muggle Studies, and Astronomy. You? She folded the paper into a simple swan and sent it fluttering back to Liam.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:06 am

Liam pouted at Casey for destroying his Dragon.

Hey! He was my friend! haha but I believe we have four classes together mate, Flying, DADA, this class, and transfig! I'm sure it'll be fun Twisted Evil ...But Yeah I hope all goes well with Lyssa

Being that he could not think of anything to turn the parchment into, he turned it into the only other thing he could think of...HIMSELF.

Grinning evilly he covered the paper with both his hands concentrating and before he knew it he had a four inch tall model of himself waving up at him. He could help his thoughts 'IT'S ALIVE...IT'S ALIVE!!! MUAHAHA!'

The little paper model of himself ran off the desk and over to Casey, then to get her attention, it pulled on her robe sleeve and yelled out a quiet "Oye! Down here!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:40 am