Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA}

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA} - Page 2 Empty Re: I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA}

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:33 am

He shook his head and laughed. "Nope, speaking the truth here, Lora." Then he raised an eyebrow. "I better not here a random guy saying it to you." He remarked.

He held her close, not wanting to let go of her. He had never gotten used to Lora's soft lips on his neck, she didn't do it often, but every time she did it, he loved it. He didn't know why, but it was just something, he guessed. (OOC: I am extremely bored as I am writing this post.... LOL)

"Hmm... How about taking you out to dinner, going... going s-shopping with you," He wasn't a big fan of shopping, and being your personal servent for an hour?" He asked, grinning.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA} - Page 2 Empty Re: I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA}

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:21 am

"But if some unknown guy says it, I can believe it sor sure," Lora pointed out and laughed lighgtly. She ran her fingers through Dylan's hair and stared into his eyes. Somehow, she couldn't get enough off of him.

She placed her leg over his and smiled to herself as his warmth made her feel less cold. "Should have bought my jacket," she told herself. She felt like she could fall asleep next to him like this, depsite the cold. "Ooh, dinner and shopping sounds awesome!" She exclaimed happily. "Personal servant? Nah," she disagreed. "I'd like you as my boyfriend, thank you very much. Wonder when are we gonna make love," she commented without thinking and her eyes widened in realization. She blushed a deep red and avoided eye contact with Dylan. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to say that out loud!" Great, he probably thinks I'm no better than Lana, she thought.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 pm

He stared back into her eyes, wondering how he had ever deserved her. She forgave him, and was almost acting like nothing happened. He still couldn't believe how stupid he could be.

He immeditatly gave up his jacket, he didn't mind the cold, and placed it on Lora. It was a Leather Jacket, so it was quite heavy. Then he grinned with relief that he didn't have to be a personal servent for an hour, he wasn't a fan of doing stuff like that. Heck, Shopping for two hours sounded better than that.

Then he widened his eyes, and wondered where Lora got that from. Sure, they were around the age where every teen is living on hormones, but he wasn't sure Hormones caused outburst's like that. Though he had to admit, he was wondering about that too. They have been dating for about four years now, and he was sure some people were wondering about that.

To make her feel better, he told her, "I have been thinking about that too." He commented, hesitating. "But, it doesn't mean I want to. You don't have to be sorry, we would have talked about it eventually."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:06 pm

"I'm still scared it will happen," Lora whispered, her voice breaking the silence as though there might have been someone else who was listening. She stroked Dylan's cheeks softly and half hoped this wasn't some sort of dream.

She took the jacket from him and asked hesitantly, "Are you sure? I don't mind, don't want you to feel cold either," she gave him a small smile. She giggled at his relieved expression and said, "I'm not that cruel."

She felt more embarassed at his initial silence. She shut her eyes tightly and felt like slapping herself. How could she blurt something like that to him?! She still couldn't find herself to look at him, mostly cause she was still blushing deeply.

"Y-You don't want to?" She asked, feeling bad. "Oh yeah, we're not going to last that long, are we?" She muttered. "S-Sorry," she mumbled again. Of course he wouldn't want to do it with me, she thought.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:42 pm

He merely shrugged. "I am fine, your more important anyways." He helped her put the jacket on. "There, you look quite hot in my jacket, you know." He grinned. He wasn't lying either.

He almost smacked himself, he needs to watch his wording. "No, I want to yet I don't. As far as I know, you are a virgin, and you can't get virginity back. We are only fourteen, I don't want to seem like a hormone driven boyfriend, and I don't want you regretting it." He babbled nervously.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:48 pm

This time, Lora's eyes widened at Dylan's comment. If possible, her blush increased tenfold and she punched his arm playfully. "You have no idea what it does to me when you say stuff like that," she told but was smiling. She still felt her cheeks were warm and mentally cursed herself for blushing so much. "You wouldn't be normal if you weren't a hormone driven boyfriend," she pointed out shyly. She kissed him hard just to stop his rambling. "If it's with you, no way I'll regret it," she mumured.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:55 pm

He grins. "Well, you blush a lot. So I know one thing it does." He told her, laughing. Then he grinned, and almost groaned when she kissed him. He couldn't help himself. He wrapped his arms around her tight, and started kissing down her neck, then came back up. "Lor, you can't do that while we are talking about sex, and you are wearing my leather jacket. You have to remember that I am a guy." He laughed.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Lora smiled at Dylan sheepishly as he noticed her blush. "It's your own fault," she mumbled and shook her head. Seems like she couldn't help it as well as she gripped his hair and kissed him once more. "Now who's the one doing it?" She asked, a little breathless. She laughed loudly at his statement and shrugged with a grin. "And what about me? Just think of me trying to resist your good looks," she told slyly. "Besides, it feels good so I'm not complaining."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:12 pm

He pushed her to lay flat on the ground, kissing her with heavy passion. He put her arms above her head, breathing hard. "Lor, you push my self control a lot, don't you?" He asked, chuckling. It was a wonder, how they could be doing this after a fight. "My good looks, eh?" He asked. "Well, it's a good thing you like it then." He kissed the corner of her mouth.

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:12 pm

"Not my fault that you have no self control around me," Lora whispered, looking into his eyes and kissing him back with just as much as passion. "Don't trust me with my hands?" She asked with a grin. "You do realize that I'm supposed to be mad at you, right?" She laughed lightly. "But I honestly don't care right now. Oh, don't feel so proud, it was just my hormones talking about your good looks," she grinned at him and put an arm around his neck.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:23 pm

He shook his head. "Na, I don't really." He let them go, but used them to support himself as he kept himself above her. "Just forget it, so you don't have to be pretending to be mad." He grinned. Then he raised an eyebrow. "Your hormones saying that then? I don't recall Hormones having a mind." He told her, laughing. He started tracing lines across her face, neck, and arm. "Your so beautiful, you know that right?" He murmured.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:53 pm

"Oh, once we are out of our love bubble, I'll be angry again," Lora told and laughed. "Nope, but it's because of hormones I'm saying such lies," she teased. She shivered slightly at his touches and murmured back, "I don't know but it's nice that you think so." She kissed him softly and whispered, "I love you so much Dylan Veer and I don't know what I'd do without you."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:01 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "So, we will never pop this love bubble right?" He grinned. "Hmm... your hormones are speaking the truth, in my opinion. "

"I know so, Lor. Not think so." He kissed back softly. "Love you even more, Future Alora Veer. To think I almost lost you..." He shuddered and rested his forehead on hers.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:30 pm

"Well, we can't stay like this forever, so it will eventually get popped," Lora pointed out with a grin. She rolled her eyes and said, "As long as I'm the only one who gets the benefits of your good looks, I guess it's alright." She hated being so possessive but she couldn't help it.

She closed her eyes tight to stop the tears from falling. Alora Veer. Has a nice ring to it, she thought, smiling like a mad person. She ran her hands up his arms and chest and gently stroked his lips with her thumb. "I'm here Dylan, not going anywhere. I love this jacket, by the way. It's so...you." She admitted and giggled softly.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 pm

He pouted. "Not unless we stay this way forever... and ever.." He kissed her nose. "I love it when you are all possessive."

He grinned. "Keep it, if you want. You look way better in it than me, anyways."

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:41 am

"There is no way I want to spend forever and ever like this, especially with you of all people," Lora teased. She blushed once again at Dylan's words. I really need to stop doing that, she thought. "Well, I don't want to be but it's all your fault anyway."

She looked at him amusedly and grinned. "Oh no, it's yours. Though, I may borrow it whenever I want." She told and lightly played with the hem of his shirt.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:26 am

He raised an eyebrow. "Well then. You have a funny way of showing it." He told her, smiling slightly.

"So does that mean you will borrow it most of the time?" He teased her, suckling on her neck.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Lora smiled softly at his expression and she placed a kiss on his lips. "You know I'm kidding, right? I can't imagine being with anyone else but you." She murmured.

She bit her lip to prevent the moan that was threatening to escape. "Sure, I'll borrow it if you want," she breathed and her fingertips lightly touched the skin beneath his shirt and she felt the fiery feeling once more.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:12 am

He nodded. "Of course. Though I love hearing you say it over again." He grins. He wasn't even sure he would let her leave, unless it meant her happiness would be at stake.

He noticed that she was biting back a moan. He grinned and nipped at the collar bone, wanting to hear something from Lora. When she touched his skin, he couldn't believe that one single touch could release so many emotions, so many desires.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:06 am

Lora grinned and rolled her eyes. "I will never understand boys and their arrogance," she commented, a playful glint in her eyes. "But surprisingly enough, I don't mind saying it how many ever times you want." She smiled. Even though it made her angry, she could understand why Lana went for Dylan, he's everything a girl could want. But sometimes, that fact made her feel worried. After all, he could have any girl of his choice.

"Are you trying to kill me?" She asked breathlessly and brought his lips to hers and kissed him hard. Deciding to tease him back, her fingers trailed the skin under his shirt and she shivered from the sensation, wanting to get closer.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:11 pm

His arms was starting to get tired, so he sat down by her. He grabbed her by the waist, and made her sit in his lap. "I don't know what it is with girl and mirrors." He teased back.

"Maybe." He breathed in reply, as he clenched his eyes together. He was desperate to win this contest, so he added a bit more passion in the kiss. His lips trailed over to her ear, and started sucking on the lobe.

"Ready to give up?" He whispered in her ear.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 pm

"Girls use mirrors just so they can look good for the arrogant boys," Lora teased back and this time pushed Dylan on to the ground, never breaking the kiss. "You are all mine," she murmured against his lips.

She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him back, trying not moan. She trailed her hand down his chest and and felt the desire increase at his words. "Nope, I'm not but you better be ready to," she whispered back and placed kisses across his neck.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:05 pm

"And boys only act arrogent because it gets the girls attention." He grinned as Lora pushed him to the ground, so two can play the game. His tongue traced the area between her lips and couldn't help but smile even bigger. This, here, was his angel. "As you are mine." He replied, his hands tracing the dip between her collar bone.

Her hands created trails of hot white fire down his chest. "I am not sure if I will allow myself to loose." He replied, smirking. His hands went to the hem of her shirt, and traced the skin.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Lora giggled at Dylan's comment. "As much as I hate to say this, it actually works," she admitted with a blush. She gripped his hair tighter and became more breathless by his actions. "Gosh Dyl, I love you so much," she replied and kissed him once more, not being to get enough of his lips. "Damn you hormones," she muttered to herself but was smiling.

"As hot as that sounds, it'd more fun to see what happens if you lose," she smiled slyly and winked. She sighed deeply against his neck at the sensations he was causing on her skin. She unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt and placed a kiss against his collarbone and trailed his neck with her fingers.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:47 pm

"Love you more than anybody can count." He replied, kissing her repeatedly. "Lets stop cursing the hormones and go along with the flow, and stop when we should." He chuckled. He brushed her hair out of her face.

He raised an eyebrow. "Who said I was going to loose? Are you a seer now?" He asked, grinning. He bit his lip as she kissed his collarbone. "If you.. If you start taking off the shirt, go ahead and finish the job." He told her, laughing. His fingers that were tracing her skin, went a little bit higher to the belly button. He reached over, raised her shirt a bit, and kissed her stomach.

"You are my Angel." He whispered against her skin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:08 am