Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA}

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA} - Page 3 Empty Re: I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA}

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:15 pm

"You are my everything," Lora told in a quiet voice and smiled softly at Dylan. She couldn't help but laugh at his statement and replied, "Sure, why not? I think it's alright considering what happened," she grinned lightly though she still felt uncomfortable about the whole thing.

She narrowed her eyes at him in a challenging way. She knew she was in for a blush fest, but couldn't resist. Beginning to unbutton all the buttons, she ran her down his chest slowly and kissed gently. She gasped slightly at the feeling of his lips as he had never kissed her there before. She knew she had probably died and gone to heaven at this point. Her hands still on his chest, she kissed him with everything she had, not caring about bruising their lips. "You are just amazing," she panted.

"And you are my angel as well. No one else's," she shook her head stubbornly.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA} - Page 3 Empty Re: I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA}

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 pm

He laughed, then realized she was a bit uncomfortable. "Do you wanna stop now?" He asked, frowning.

With her fingers directly on his skin, he couldn't help but moan. Then he moaned again when he realized that he lost. Revenge glittered in his eye while grinning and reached down to kiss her stomach again. His tongue dipped into her belly button twice, then flipped her over to where he was above her.

"You devil." He growled. Then he kissed her heavily, not caring that his lips was already swollen.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Lora shook her head and replied with a small smile, "No, it's fine. I was just...." she trailed off. "Never mind."

She grinned triumphantly at her boyfriend but the grin quickly faded and she gasped loudly as he kissed her stomach once more. "You are seriously going to be the death of me!" She was breathing hard now but didn't take her hands from his chest, the racing of his heart felt so good to her.

Her eyes widened at his growl and she couldn't help but comment, "I absolutely love it when you let go." She put her arms around his neck and kissed him back just as hard, fully aware of his shirtlessness.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:08 pm

He raised and eyebrow and traced her chin. "You can tell me if you want."

"You think I am going to be the death of you? Lor, I think you are going to be the death of me!" He exclaimed, laughing.

He sighed, then sat up. He didn't bother to button up his shirt. "Lor, I think we might want to stop now. We don't want to go too far." He told her seriously. He sighed. He noticed Lor's hair was all messed up. "You might want to fix your hair, it is messed up." He told her, and smoothed out one side.

"Gosh, I love you so much, Lor."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Lora shook her head once more and said, "It's nothing. Really."

Suddenly the implication of what they had done dawned on her and she began blushing and mumbling nervously. "Oh gosh, I can't believe I did that! Why didn't you stop me?" She exclaimed, burying her head in her hands. Feeling mortified, she couldn't even look at his face. "I'm so sorry I got carried away..." She sighed and sat up next to him, laying her head against his chest. "I don't care about my hair," she muttered.

"I love you too," she murmured but she wasn't feeling right. She was no better than Lana if this was how sje was going to act.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:22 pm

He wrinkled his eyebrows together, and held Lor close. "One, don't be sorry. Two, you didn't seem like you wanted to be stopped. And I had a hard time controlling myself, to try to control you." He told her firmly. He tucked a finger under her chin, and made her look at him.

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Lora chuckled humourlessly at Dylan's comments. "Yeah, I guess so." She knew she enjoyed completely as to what just happened and she couldn't help but want to tease him further. She had no idea where the courage was coming from, but it was probably all of Dylan's doing. After all, she'd only do these things with him and no one else.

"Hard time controlling huh? You weren't the only one," she whispered in his ear and gently ran her lips across his neck, while her hand rested on his chest. She was getting high from the fiery feeling inside but his reaction to her touches were too good. She kissed him hard and passionately once more, for once not caring about anything.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 pm

He shivered and his hands clenched into a fist. Then he unclenched them and raised them to be lost in Lor's hair. "Didn't.. Didn't I say..." His words were lost, and attacked Lor's lips after the kiss had ended.

Her hand was created constant shivers down his spine, but they were pleasant. He removed it, for he had to before he started what they were doing before all over again. "You, make it very difficult to stop doing what we shouldn't." He told her, laughing.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Lora couldn't help the groan that escaped her lips at Dylan's rough kiss. She shivered visibly and tried to get closer to him. She grinned at him sheepishly and buttoned up his shirt, knowing that she wouldn't be able to control otherwise. She sat on his lap and rested her forehead against his. "Please don't ever do that to me again," she pleaded referring to the Lana thing. "I just don't want to lose you. Especially to another girl."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 pm

He let Lor button up his shirt again, knowing why she was doing it in the first place.

"I promise. I will never let that happen again. I promise." He whispered.

(OOC: About end of thread??)
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:44 am

"Give me some time to believe you, okay?" Lora said hesitantly with a small smile. She realized that they must have been here for at least a couple of hours and suddenly felt exhausted by the night's events. "Can we go back now?" She asked sleepily.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:46 am

He nodded. "Of course." Then he realized how late it was. "I agree, come on. We need to get you all warm and get some food in you." Then he grinned and picked her up bridal style. He started walking back towards the castle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:52 pm