Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson 3 (2nd years)

Sapphire Tyler
    Sapphire Tyler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 3 (2nd years) Empty Lesson 3 (2nd years)

Post by Sapphire Tyler Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Sapphire walked into the classroom and waited for her class to arrive. The desks were placed as usual because the class would be doing some theory about how to conceal objects by transfiguration.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 3 (2nd years) Empty Re: Lesson 3 (2nd years)

Post by JJeh Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:55 pm

J. J. shuffled quietly into the classroom, keeping to the edges of the room, hiding within herself and the shadows.

Her hair hung limp around her, and her muggle clothes emphasized the fact that she had neglected to put on the proper school uniform.

Pale faced, and fidgety, she slipped into a chair in the fair corner, and giving the barest of nods, she continued to hope she wouldn't be noticed or called upon.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Casey skipped in Transfig, nodding to her Professor. "Hello!" She noticed another girl, a Hufflepuff, sitting in the corner, but everything from her position to her posture to her emotions screamed Don't talk to me! so Casey moved to a seat directly in the middle of the classroom, humming an old Taylor Swift song called 'The Way I Loved You'.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Alyssa had been secretly following Casey since their last class. Casey wouldn't have been able to tell, she kept far enough away, and was almost silent. When they got to the class, she watched as Casey entered. Then she followed, also humming the same song, since it was now stuck in her head.
    "Hey Casey!" She said laughing, "I thought with all the wandering you did you were lost!" She laughed and sat down next to her.
    "Good day Professor!" Alyssa said after she pulled all her stuff out, J.J. didnt look like she wanted to be talked to, so Alyssa didnt say anything.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:54 pm

"Gah woman!" Casey said to her sister. "Quit following me! I thought you were in first year classes anyway, or did they sort that out? ANd get your own Taylor Swift song!" she teased.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Liam walked into the class half asleep with his eyes shut. He mumbled a quiet hello to the professor and sat down at one of the middle row desks. Once he was settled his head firmly connected with the wood of his desk but he was to tired to acknowledge the slight throb.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Casey noticed Liam enter the room, extremely tired. "Woah," she muttered, putting a hand to her head. "Major emotions rush." She got up and walked over, sitting next to Liam. "Liam," she said, poking him. "Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam, you're making me tired." She sighed and put her hands on his back, giving him the energy of being excited. Just enough to wake him up so he could function.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Juniper tried to slow her pace as much as she could on the way to transfiguration. A horrible feeling of dread had taken root in her chest.

She thought back to the embarrassing stapler incident in the courtyard, which only intensified her desire to run back to her dorm and hide in her bed.

Then again, she thought to herself as she walked into the room and saw Liam at one of the desks, Maybe this class will be bearable. It didn't make her smile or anything, but it did slightly lessen her need to throw up.

Juniper noticed another girl talking to him. Not wanting to have to meet another person, especially one so... energetic, she sat down a couple of seats away from Liam- just enough so that they could talk, but not so the other girl would notice her- and gave him a small wave.

She looked around the room nervously, and her eyes were drawn to a pale girl wearing muggle clothes with a sick expression on her face, You look how I feel, Juniper thought with a small smirk, not actually brave enough to talk to her, even though she definitely could have. Needless to say, any time Juniper Carrow attempted transfiguration, it was disastrous.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am

Liam could hear and feel someone talking to him, trying to catch his attention, but he just grunted in response.

'Go away...I'm tired' he thought drowsily. This didn't last long for he felt pressure on his back before a rapid surge of energy rushed though him making him sit up, stock straight in his chair.
    Turning to glare slightly at Casey he spoke calmly "Good morning to you as well Casey" though the effect was slightly ruined by the energetic smile on his face.

Running a hand over his head he sighed, "Thanks Cass, I don't think I would have made it through the day without that" he would have said more but he noticed a slightly put off Juniper walk into the class and smiled. But when she continued to walk past him he frowned a bit.

Turning in his seat he faced her and placed his elbow on her desk. "Well your looking fantastic this morning, love. Are you feeling alright Juni?" he didn't know if he should have said those nicknames to her but he blamed the energy rush for the confidence and grinned at her.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Juniper sat up in her chair, a little shocked by Liam's unusual behavior, "Um... Hi, Liam..."

She began to absentmindedly tap her finger on her desk,, "Oh, I just get really nervous whenever I come near a transfiguration classroom. So far, I've only had one class where someone hasn't gone to the hospital wing."

She gave him an apologetic smile, "It may not be the best idea to sit near me, at least for this class."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:03 am

Frowning at hearing her misfortune, he thought up a good solution and turned back to look at Casey. "I'm going to sit and help Juniper out Cass, I'll see you around alright." he told Casey before getting up with his belongings and taking a seat next to Juniper.

Grinning at her he explained. "I happen to be good at this class and I'm a pretty good tutor if I don't say so myself. I'll make a transfiguring master out of you in no time! " he smiled.

Thinking to himself Liam shrugged 'I'm sure she isn't much worse than my sister, this will be interesting for the both of us..'

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:35 pm

"Peace Liam!" Casey said, walking back over to Lyssa. She slumped down into the desk next to her sister.
    "Wow, remind me not to mess with people's emotions so much. That's the-" she stopped and frowned, counting on her fingers. "-third time I've done it today and two of them were from across the room. At least he looks better." She turned her head wearily and grinned. "Well enough to flirt at least."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:11 am

(I resent that last statement Casey Donohoe... -.- )
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:38 am

(OOC: Deal with it Liam Ashton.)
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:31 am

Alyssa blushed at Caseys statement,
    "Geez, use my emotions against me why dont ya?!" Casey knew how Alyssa felt about Liam, she liked him, but was way to scared to say anything. Sure joke, and maybe flirt with Casey there to give her courage, Literally. But on her own, no way!
    "Just to make a point, I'll go over and talk to him ...Dont let me look like a complete idiot ok?" Alyssa asked, then getting the courage Casey sent her she stood up and walked over to where Liam was sitting talking to another girl. Getting scared for a minute she faltered, but then feeling a surge of courage, she made it to his desk.
    "Hey L-man! How are you? Casey give you the jolts of life?" She said laughing. Jerking her body a little to show electricity going through it, hoping she didnt look to stupid. She really hoped he liked her.

((OOC- Yeah! Thanks Casey!!!! GRRRR! I'm sooo kicking ur butt later!!! ...love ya chica!!))
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 am

Casey smiled as her sister went over and was her own awkward self. It was so cute. She decided she had just enough energy left to go over there and drag Lyssa away ifthings got out of hand. Casey thumped her head on her desk, conserving her energy, but turning it sideways to keep an eye on things...
    (OOC: No one made you do it, that's your own fault!)
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:44 am

((OOC- Puh-leez!!! That was all you and your deviousness!!!))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 am