Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

When You're Good To Mama (Pets and Slyths)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

When You're Good To Mama (Pets and Slyths) - Page 2 Empty Re: When You're Good To Mama (Pets and Slyths)

Post by Karmzy Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Karma's eyes widened. "It's an engagement ring?!" She shreiked happily, both mentally and outloud. "Do I get to go to your wedding? And the bachlorette party! I'm planning it! And... and..." she beamed at the girl, excited and giddy. "Even if its not happening right now! I want to be there. It'll be awesome. I'm gonna find you a dress and...." she trailed off, her eyes darkening in annoyance for a few seconds before she was bright eyed and happy once more. "And I'm going to be there! Officially!" She put her hand down on the table, showing this was final.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

When You're Good To Mama (Pets and Slyths) - Page 2 Empty Re: When You're Good To Mama (Pets and Slyths)

Post by JJeh Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 pm

J. J. flinched ever so slightly at the shreiking, but after a moment, she bashfully pushed at her hair - before remembering it was tied back - and had a beaming, goofy grin on her face.

"I'd never dream of having a wedding with you you Karma," she laughed slightly, before going back to tapping her ring against the table, and completely ignoring the breakfast she'd only bothered to half eat.

She tilted her head to the side, "As for the other stuff... nothing too wild, and... you better get me a good dress."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:50 am

Karma beamed at her. "Well, I'm honored to be in the honorary invitations."

She raised an eyebrow at her. "You want a tame bachlorette party? You're insane." She stuck her tongue out at the girl. "But I'm sure you already know that." She hummed a small song. "Got me looking so crazy in looooove." She sang softly, teasingly at JJ.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:10 am

Iva had strode into the hall, sleep still dragging her feet, when she noticed J.J. and Karma squealing over something. Interested, she bounded over and sat where Aria was earlier with a half smile.

"Why are we smiling? Did they finally make chocolate pan...pancakes?" she struggled over the one word, her mind set into the Russian language. "What did I miss?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:42 am

J. J. just blushed, smiled and shook her head, "I'm not bonkers, I'm..." she was searching for a good word when Karma's singing just made her blush even more. God, this was...

Not all that bad actually. Despite the - she feared perminate - blush on her cheeks, she felt oddly giddy and well... happy.

She looked up when Iva joned them.

"Unfortunately the school has not discovered chocolate Pancakes," she greeted the girl with a slight grin.

She ducked her head a bit, before glancing up at Iva, and not wanting to say the words outloud, once agian feeling oddly bashful, she held out the hand with the ring on it.

"We were smiling at this."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:31 am

Karma was full on grinning from ear to ear now. "JJ's getting married!" She said excitedly. "And I'm planning the bachlorette party and getting her dress!" She smiled. "Oh, not for a while, but we can have a pre-bachlorette bachlorette party every year until she's old enough to marry Dimi. That'll work too!" She smiled as the post came in, plucking a Daily Prophet out of a first year's hands after the poor girl paid for it and flipping to the marriage section. "This right here is where we'll advertise it! It'll be a grand event!" She traced around the whole marriage section, which encompassed the whole page. "We'll buy out every other ad, if we have to. Give you two a full page spread!" She grinned, her mind lost to the planning as she tossed the newpaper in the direction of the nameless firstie, ignoring the sound of protest she made.

"You should have told me you wanted chocolate pancakes, Iva. I could have asked the elves to make it." She said with a grin. "I'll put a word in for you whenever I see them next. I haven't visited the kitchen elves since before break, so I'm due to visit them." She smirked. "Chocolate Pancakes sometime this week. Promise."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Iva blinked, unsure of how to react to J.J.'s news. After a moment, she let out a tinkling of laughter and smiled.

"I am happy for you!" she said, reaching out for something to eat, "I get to go, right? I will get you a place to hold it! I know a lot of fancy castles, no?"

She took a bite of a muffin, gesturing for the huffle's hand. "Let me see the ring!"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:18 pm

J. J. shook her head and laughed at Karma's excitment and words.

"Two whole pages? I do not think we are special enough for that," she then turned back to smile at Iva, "Of course you get to come... only, Karma's exagerating a bit - I'm not getting married exactly-not yet- I'm its not an engagement ring, its a-sort of like-" she began to blush again and shook her head as she held out her hand with the ring on it.

"Its a promise ring, not, not an engagement one... though, I do suppose that they are similar."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Karma waved a dismissive hand. "I don't care how special you believe you are!" She proclaimed. "Two whole pages it is!" She grinned. "And just so you know, since I myself have never actually been to a wedding, only read about them, I can present an unbiased look of them. TWO WHOLE PAGES~!"

She smiled. "A Promise ring is even special-er, because it means that the boy got his head out of his arse and finally realized he loves you."

"Arsen wouldn't be around long enough to actually marry or take care of you," he murmured in her ear, "He wouldn't even lower himself to your standards away. You're not good enough for a demon, you know. He could have anyone he wants,"

A cold feeling stole over her heart, but she kept the smile in place, hoping that it would go away. "It's a promise to be there forever." Her eyes became a bit unfocused, her smile seeming fixed.

"And that someone, isn't you,"

"You're extremely lucky." She returned her eyes to JJ, actually looking at her, noting the happiness her firstie eminated. Maybe one day...

"I'M PLANNING THE WEDDING~!" She squeeled. "Iva! Iva you can help! With your castles. I'm sure you've got connections over in Russia, and you can help with the money, not that I need help or anything, but Firstie will probably object to me paying for the whole thing..." She trailed off, smirking. "But a trully extravegant event it shall be." She sighed wistfully.

It would be the wedding she'd never have.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 pm

"No! Three pages! In every paper!" Iva declared, taking another bite of her food. She noticed Karma's unease, but didn't react. She never understood the girl anyway.

A part of her thought about her own wedding. It would probably be big and fancy- paid for by her dad if she married the correct suitor. It definitely wouldn't be to Damian. She really loved the boy, but she always imagined marrying someone... tall and Russian. Pureblood too.

She shrugged to herself, not thinking too deeply about it.

"It should be a spring wedding. Maybe even winter." she decided, "The castle would depend on which season, of course. Then you have to worry about the dress...."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:22 pm

J. J. ducked her head and blushed a bit more at the 'realized he loves you' comment. Of course she always kind of knew the impliments behind the ring, it still made her feel all, buzzy - in a good way - to think about it now.

"Three pages?" she laughed and raised her eyebrows as Iva increased the numbers, "I think people will begin to get sick of reading about us, wouldn't they? What would you even fill three pages with?"

She blinkd a bit and just let them talk amongst themselves about all the little details about a wedding if truth be told she'd hardly thought about. Sure, every girl thought about their wedding a bit, but J. J. had never really thought of the details... she had always sort of felt that if the guy was right who cared about the rest?

"I guess spring would be nice," she said softly, dragging herself back ot their words. "With all the trees and plants waking up again."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Karma clapped her hands together three times in quick succession. "It will be a Spring Wedding, then!" She decided. "In a castle in Russia, with a great white dress. Three pages, plus the front page! It shall be the best wedding in the world!" She smiled dazzlingly at JJ. "People will want to read all about, it shall be the wedding of the century!" She nodded, agreeing with herself.

"Besides, who cares what people want to read? They'll read it, because they'll be wondering who that devilishly handsome man with the stunning beau on his arm are!" She grinnned. "Plus, they'll want a follow up story on the bachlorette party."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:38 am