Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i'm on the train, and still alive

Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

i'm on the train, and still alive Empty i'm on the train, and still alive

Post by Storm Everlee Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 pm

"Emily, let go!" Storm groaned at her sister.

"Stormy," Emily exclaimed. Her green eyes were wide, and she was holding around her sister's legs with her toddler arms. "You need to wite aww de time, Stormy! Don't goww!"

"Let go!" Storm repeated. Her gaze softened, and she leaned down. "You know Em, I'll be back soon."
    "I don't wanna leave!" her younger sister cried. Their mother swept Emily away.

"Bye then, Storm," she said, still holding Emily, screaming and thrashing.
    "See you," her father waved. Storm sent her brother a brief look. Their eyes met, but she hurriedly turned away, and got on the train.

Storm walked around the train. She finally found an empty compartment, and immediatel went in.

The girl leaned back and relaxed. She was fine with going back. Storm closed her eyes, waiting.

i'm on the train, and still alive Empty Re: i'm on the train, and still alive

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:16 am

Gabrielle sighed and picked up her stuff. She had to find another compartment. Hers was so, empty. She wandered around til she found a compartment with only one other girl in it. Gabrielle wasn't normally shy and once people got to know her even better she was the COMPLETE opposite. This was different, this was Hogwarts. Gabrielle wanted to make some friends. She got up her courage and taking a deep breath, she stepped through the door. She smiled at the girl, who smiled back. Gabrielle then motioned to sit down and the girl nodded. Once she had gotten her trunk situated, she plopped down on the comfy seats.

"Hey! I'm Gabrielle!" Gabrielle's normal perky self was back and she waiting for the other girls reply.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 am

Storm's gaze flickered up as someone entered her compartment.

"Hello," she said drily. "I'm Storm." She looked curiously at the girl. Sure, she liked meeting people, but at the moment she didn't trust very many.

"Haven't seen you around," Storm said. "First year?"

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Gabrielle was a little disappointed at the girls response, but she understood how she might be feeling, if only a tiny bit.

"Hi, I'm Gabrielle. Yes it is, I'm pretty excited! What year are you in? Third?" Gabrielle pulled out a small leather bound book from her duffel bag that she had extracted from her trunk, along with a pencil.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Storm stared out of the window, briefly glancing at the girl when she spoke again.

"Second, actually," she replied. She then glanced at what the girl pulled out of her bag. "You write?"

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:40 pm

"Oh Cool, yeah I do." Gabrielle set the bok in her lap and opened it up. "My mum gave it to me a some sort of journal,"
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gilbert Lancelot Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Gilbert was searching for someone he knew. He peered into compartment windows until at last, his face shone with recognition. Gabrielle looked up and smiled. Gilbert opened the compartment doors and hurried in. He spied another girl on the seat across from Gabrielle and smiled at her. Then he sat down next to Gabrielle.

"Hey Peanut head,"

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 pm

"Oh! Gil!!" Gabrielle enveloped Gilbert in a huge hug. "And don't call me peanut head! You know I hate that name!" Gabrielle was so glad to see him. It made everything better. Gilbert was a very very good friend of hers. He was the one she could count on in any situation. They'd known each other since they were both 6 months old.
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gilbert Lancelot Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm

"I won't anymore peanut head," Gilbert laughed at his lifelong friend and looked over at the other girl.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Storm looked insecurely at the person that entered the compartment. She stared like that until he said something that cracked her up.

"Peanut head?" she asked, still laughing. "That's strange. I'm Storm, by the way. I'm just guessing you're a firstie. Whassyourname?"

Storm gazed between them. "You two know each other?"
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Gilbert Lancelot
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gilbert Lancelot Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:24 am

"It's an old nickname," He said, looking amused. "The names Gilbert, or Gil, which ever works best for you. Oh, me and Gabrielle. We go way back," Gilbert laughed for the second time. He stood and began to put away his trunk.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 am

"We've known each other for....forever!" Gabrielle looked over fondly at Gilbert. "We're really close friends."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Storm nodded. She didn't really know what to say, so she looked out the window.

"You two must be pretty excited, huh?" Storm said after a while.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Gabrielle wanted to keep the conversation flowing, but was uncertain what to say to this girl, who seemed to keep to herself. She was relieved when she spoke again.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, it's Hogwarts right?"
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:11 pm

"Obviously," Storm concluded. She'd began to trust this pair more than before.

She narrowed her eyes at them. "What house?"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:08 pm

"Gryffindor without a doubt...I wouldn't want to be placed anywhere else!" Gabrielle smiled. Gryffindor. That was where her whole family was from and Gabrielle wanted to be in that house more than anything.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Storm nodded, deciding that she could loosen up a little. She smiled, trying to look friendly.

"I'm in Gryffindor," she smiled. "So, tell me about yourselves, then."

Storm knew she could trust them both now.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:19 pm

"Well, I love to write and acting is one of my favorite things to do. Singing and dancing as well. I'm addicted to books, I can't get enough. Playing the piano when I was at home helps to dissolve my stress. Sometimes Gil and I will just hang out and have ice cream or something. That usually makes me feel better," Gabrielle laughed.

"Oh, and I love, love, love chocolate!" She added as a side note. "What about you?"
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:50 pm

"Me?" Storm said. "I'm muggleborn, and I love to run and all kinds of sports. Flying I also love. I easily get annoyed, curse my temper, so don't mess with me. I write to concentrate, I've been suspended from a lot of muggle schools." She smiled. "And there isn't much more."

Storm paused for a brief second, before asking. "Do you play quidditch?"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 pm

"That's really neat," Gabrielle said, genuinely interested. "I love to run too and my temper is on a short rope. My temper bubbles over easily," She laughed. "Quidditch? You've got to be joking! Of course I play!! What position do you like?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:18 am