Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

4 in the Morning

D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

4 in the Morning Empty 4 in the Morning

Post by D. J. Prince Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:09 pm

It was really early, but Demetri has been up since midnight treating a couple of students who have Dragon pox. He came to the staffroom for a break. He had spells over the students if anything happened and he always knew if anyone entered his hospital wing.

He sat himself down and summond a house elf to get him a large black coffee. he quickly got it and Demetri took a massive gulp. He was used to the Coffee's temparture. He layed his head on the back of the sofa and closed his eyes.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

4 in the Morning Empty Re: 4 in the Morning

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Eragon was making his way towards the Staff room, he was bored. And he took brings when it was almost his time to teach, he was by far the most Oldest person to teach in this school, who did not have vamprisim and still obtained his youth through a genetic gene. He sighed as he reached the staff room, and entered. He did not see anyone and spoke."Well, I'm bored, wonder what I should plan to do and ran away, at night for personal Matters. I'm Sure Arsci wouldn't mind." he said calmly, before he noticed a person and he spoke."Sorry did not mean to Turpin anything I was just passing through." He said slowly.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Demetri looked up to see the new professor walk in.

"It's all right Professor Overlord. You did not pry in on anything. Let me introduce myself. I'm Healer Prince, but you can call me Demetri." He said with a smirk
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:57 pm

He looked at him and spoke."I know who you are, Demetri there's no need to call each other by our last names. I'm not one of your patient's nor am I a Student, your my colleague. So how are you Demetri?" He asked the man slowly.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:02 pm

"Sorry Eragon, I'm not even half awake. A couple of students came down with Dragon pox at midnight. I'm just tired. So how are you? What brings you to be up at 4 in the morning?" Demetri asked as he took a sip of his balck coffee.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Feeling more detached from this bloody world. he sighed and spoke."It's morning already, I thought it was evening, I've been walking the halls for the past 12 hours? Aww silly me, how bloody clumsy of me." He said slowly, he was not clumsy he wanted everyone else to think he is."I I see some people can't handle the morning, anyways I came here just to be bored and relax. Big day tomorrow for my studies, what about you how's that Nefy wing of yours anyone got hurt lately?" He asked him slowly.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:58 am

J"Like I said, ust a couple of students have come down with dragon pox. Thats why I have been up all night." Demetri said as he drank his coffee.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:53 pm

He looked at him and sighed before speaking." I see." He said slowly taken a sit on a chair, before slowly placing his head down on the table, and sighing.
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roselle Cross Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Roselle wallks in and smiles at the other Professors "Hello." She sits in a chair in the corner and pulls out a book and polietly asks an elf to grab her a tea. When the elf returns she thanks them and goes back to reading.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Demetri looks up to see a young women walk into the staff room and sit down. He notice who it is.

"Your Professor Cross, the new Herbology Professor If I am correct?" He asked the woman.
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roselle Cross Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:44 am

Roselle looks up surprised, "Oh yes, I'm Roselle. I'm new here, so I'm sorry, but I don't know your name." She blushes in embarassment.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 pm

"It's fine. I'm Demetir Jasper Prince. The Healer for the past 2 years and now the Potions Master. It's nice to finally meet you Roselle. I hope you enjoy teaching. If you have any problems come to me." Demetri said with a smile.
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roselle Cross Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Roselle smiles back at him, "I'll be sure to do so." She looks at her book then closes it. "So are the kids here wild? I'm kind of nervous right now." She laughs lightly and puts her hair into a ponytail.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 pm

"Don't be nervous at all. Most of he students are pleased to learn new things. You do get some students who carn't be bothered to do anything. The Studen't know not to mess with me. There either on my good side or bad side. I have no students yet on my bad side. You just have to be patient, strict and calm when teaching." Demetri told the women.
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roselle Cross Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Roselle nods and smiles again, "Thanks that helps alot. I hope the kids like me though, I've never been the best at making friends or being the most likable." She looks out the window and fiddles with her hair nervously.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 pm

"Just have confidence. If the students see your a wreck, thats when the start to act out of term." Demetri said to her.

"It's normal to have first term jitters. You'll get used to it. Don't worry."
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roselle Cross Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Nods to him and sighs, "I hope they go away quickly." She laughs lightly, "So if you don't mind me asking. What gave you the idea to change from working in the hospital wing to being the potion's master?" She looks at him with curiosity in her eyes. She was truly intrested in knowing. She enjoyed learnig more about people.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 am

"Oh no, I am still the schools healer as well as the schools potions master. You see I am a master in both areas and the school needed someone to take potions professor or the subject would be canceled I think. So I took the job. I think it made the headmasters job a lot easier." Demetri said to her.
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roselle Cross Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:14 am

Roselle smiles at him, "Wow, that's amazing! I'm impressed that your not on your wit's end. It must be tiring to do both. I wouldn't be able to handle all of the pressure. So what would happen if you were teaching and someone was sick?" She takes a sip of her tea and looks at him with intrest. She couldn't believe he did both of those. It must be tiring to do.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:15 pm

"I have my secrets to how I cope and do things. Asric wouldn't of given me the job if I couldn't cope. As too your question, I can doublecate myself." Demetri said with a smirk to her.

"I have neen up all night and morning long Roselle. Some of the Students have come down the dragon pox and I have my certain charms that I place on the hospital wing to see if anyone is injurd or hurt. I aslo have a charm to watch over the students who are ill." He said to her.
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roselle Cross Wed May 02, 2012 2:12 am

Roselle smiles "Wow nifty! Again, I'm impressed. I wouldn't have ever thought of it. which is why you have the job." She laugh lightly brushing her hair behind her ear. "So Mr. Prince how long have you worked here and do you have any words of wisdom for the new girl?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:04 pm