Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+14
Marcus Bonnet
Alec Blanchard
Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
Camille Fortescue
Emelie Foss
Danielle Lamoureux
Basil Skydancer
Roxana Luna
Sithis Nonomyth
Etta Skydancer
Ninette Fontaine
Julian Rousseau
Artemis Capulet
Chantelle Fontaine
18 posters

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Chantelle Fontaine
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. Empty Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Post by Chantelle Fontaine Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:31 am

Chantelle smiled as she put the finishing touches to the ballroom, making it look as perfect as possible. She had been planning this for months now and was excited that the day had finally come. "NINETTE!" she shouted to her daughter, wondering where she had gotten too.

She was a bit annoyed that her mother had turned up, because her mum would probably make a scene or something, but she knew that not even that would ruin today for her.

Chantelles Outfit.

Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. Empty Re: Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:33 am

Artemis was invited, but really didn't want to go. All he wanted to do was stay at home and be depressed thinking about Phillie. He knew that he would have wanted to spend Christmas with her. But that would never happen. But Athena convinced him that he needed to go and have fun. But all he wanted to do was to drink eggnogg with rum in it.

He had walked in. But he wasn't going to stay that long, show his face and leave. Because he knew that the professors from Beauxbatons was invite. And knew that it would be rude not to show up for a little bit. He would just leave Athena and the people that she had staying with her for Christmas there.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:58 am

Humming softly to himself, Julian grinned as he made his way up to the Fontaine house. Though he was very sure that Ninette didn't want to see him, he'd still been invited, and he wasn't about to turn an invitation down. As the Minister's apprentice and a Prideux prefect, he had a reputation to maintain.

Glancing around the ballroom as he entered, he waved at Ninette's mother before making his way over to her. He needed to talk to her about Lisette's present. Shaking his head slightly, he grinned. Lisette was going to hug him to death when he gave it to her. "Hello Professor Fontaine. Do the school stables have room for one more horse?"
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chantelle Fontaine Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:33 pm

"Julian dear!" Chantelle beamed making her way over to him. "Why are you interested in joining equitation?" she asked, not remembering seeing him there. "We always have plenty of spaces if you want to place your horse there, and I will keep good care of it!" she informed him.

She grinned as she saw Artemis, who she knew from around the staff room, and gave him a small wave.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Ninette rolled her eyes as she heard her mother haller. She had been hiding in the kitchen, putting the finishing touches on her plan. Now all she needed was certain people to show out.

"Coming Mama," she called as she waltzed back into the ball room, her heals clicking on the floor, and the wide skirt of her dress swishing around her.

She scanned the room looking at the people, they were slowly trickling in - she saw one of the professors, and Julian was speaking to her mother. Her smirk spread. Well wasn't this just going to be great.

"Merry Christmas Mama," she smiled wrapping an arm around the woman and kissing her cheek, before she spun to her friend with an estatic smile that would startle anyone, let alone the boy she hadn't spoken to in months.

"Rousseau," she beamed throwing her arms around him in a hug, something she wasn't sure she ever done, "I'm so glad you can come. Merry Christmas. I am so so so sorry about what happened earlier; but it i Christmas yes? So lets live and forget?"

She was wondering if she was putting it on too thick, but she figured they all thought she was insane as it was. This was probably just more evidence.

OUTFIT!!
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Artemis then seen Chantelle and smiled a little bit. He was glad that she invited him. It gave him something to do besides being home drunk on Christmas. But with how he was feeling all he wanted to do was to get drunk and forget about everything that he would have done with Phille.

He then waved back at her.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Etta made her way down from her room in the guest bed room, a wide smile on her face. Parties were the best. She saw that only two people had shown up so far, but that hardly bothered her. More would come, she'd made sure of it.

She survayed the room from the punch bowl, her hands behind her back as she stood in front of it. Moments later she was moving back toward her family, shoving something into her bra.

"Little Lian, is that you?" She asked Julian, looking him up and down. "Why, how you've grown. I've heard loads about you. Is it true you're banging the Minister? Please tell. Gossip is my one weakness, as you know." She winked at Ninette. "Rousseau's do anything for power, you know, Ninny. Keep that in mind."

She turned to her daughter with a grin. "Why, Chan, darling. You look radiant this evening. I've heard loads about you too. A twenty year old, was it? And you're sharing a bed? And people call me a pedophile." She smiled sweetly. "I do hope you use protection, I don't think I could handle raising you twice. It was so much easier with Ninny. She didn't object when I took her white water rafting, did she? She held her own for a six year old."

Coming to her favorite person in the room, she hugged her grand daughter. "Ninny, you look simply delectable, doesn't she Lian? Spitting image of me when I was younger... only I had boobs."

"Punch anyone?"
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Chantelle Fontaine
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chantelle Fontaine Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:43 pm

"You look beautiful dear!" Chan said to her daughter, but turned away as she heard footsteps coming into the hall. Oh great, Chantelle thought as she saw her mother walk into the room The party starts now. She turned to Artemis, hoping to make a quick escape, but Ninetta had already set of talking to poor Julian. "Mother!" she hissed. "He is only a boy, you cant ask him things like that!"

"Actually mother, unlike you I haven't had another man in my bed for a while, and even if I did, ten years is nowhere near as bad as forty." she retorted. "I still cant believe you did that without my permission. A normal grandma would take a little girl shopping, but not you!" she said shaking her head.

She walked over to Artie, smiling at him, making sure that her mother was looking another way. "Hey! How are you?" she asked him.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Artemis was blushing a little bit when he had heard Ninetta. He had hoped that she wasn't talking about him. But he smiled a little bit when he had seen Chantelle. He told himself that he would have a good time tonight. Even if he really didn't want to come to the party.

“ Hello and I guess I am fine.”
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Sithis Nonomyth had been invited in truth, he did not want to go, or had any spirit for it. He'rd rather plan to kill his poor Half Blooded Adopted Parents, then be here. Yet he came. He was a killer that murdered his family, and got away yet no one knew who he was or his true inventions. He was the Troubling making Ass wipe that everyone loved and worshiped in school. He was probably the only skilled duelist in the school. And he highly doubted others knew how to duel from what he has seen in his past four years. It was if he was being taught how to crack a Chechen egg with a wand? He was in the Kitchen wondering if anyone Recognized the Jackass from school. Any Fifth, and Fourth year should have, even third and second. Not many Firstie knew him. He was very rich, yet he didn't brag about it, was the only thing he didn't brag about. It'll raise suppression caused his adopted parents were poor and he was rich because well his family was dead, and all over there was now his. Locked in his Safe.

Outfit

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Antonette smiled as she made her way to the Fontaine house, having been invited to the party as well. She checked if her outfit was in the right order, then proceeded to enter the ballroom. She looked around and spied about 6 people inside. She tilted her head wondering where the other people were then shrugged and wandered about not knowing or recognizing the people present.

-<~@Le Outfit@~>-

Last edited by Antonette DeMoivre on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Roxana walked to the Christmas party. She was a little nervous because she didn't know anyone and she wasn't used to parties. She looked around and was awed by the beauty of the place. She smiled and moved a little slower so she could look around at the scenery.Laughing a little Roxana tried to forget about her past Christmasses that she used to spend curled up by the fire, cracking jokes with her father, running around and playing with the animals.

Roxana smiled as she made it to the door. Her hand came up and started playin with her necklace out of nervousness. Checking her outfit she made her way to the ball room. She looked around and gasped. She had never seen anything like this. Spinning around, Roxana tried to take everything in. It was beautiful. "wow, this place is amazing!" she said to herself. She giggled a little and stopped spinning. She looked around again and spotted Antonette. smiling she made her way over and waved a little "hello Antonette. How are you?"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Ann's eyes brightened and practically hugged the girl. "Merry Christmas!" she said loudly but not overly loud "Thank God someone i finally know shows up" she added whispering. "I'm fine thank you" she said backing away and twirled "And how are you? and Mana too" she said, having fun that she was rhyming.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Strolling in Basil had his cloak taken by an attendant house elf, revealing loose black dress pants, black dragon hide boots, a crisp, flowing white poet's shirt with a black half open vest over top and a black top hat completed the look. He had put himself together quite well and no one had ever said that Basil didn't clean up good.

Stroking a hand over his smooth face the rocker moved to join the people in the ballroom. He fidgeted slightly with his vest as he approached his host. He hadn't been to a party in a long time, at least not a party like this. His parties usually had loud music, dancing girls, and lots of booze.

Bowing before his hostess and taking off his hat to her Basil greeted, "Good day to you, Professor Fontaine. Thank you for inviting me and may I say that though the decorations are perfection, you are the true beauty in the room." He straightened and nodded to the others. "Mr. Rosseau, Ms. Fontaine." He examined the older lady. "And I do not believe we have had the pleasure of being introduced, my good lady. Basil Skydancer, Professor of Music at Beauxbatons, ex-drummer and songwriter for my old band, Hothead Wizard."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:31 pm

He looked at his watch and sighed this was not going any where. This houses wasn't big his seen bigger in fact. he sighed and made his way around he heard female say."Wow this place is amazing." Over dramatic little girl. This place was basically filth. He sighed, and then heard another one speak. Over dramatic women, he snorted. And leaned on the wall. Looking around. Why in Bread's sake did he even come here. It was annoying, and the women were like some horny chick muggles talking to each other. Breads. For The Holy Father of Breads. He sighed and shook his head.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:54 pm

"Why bother asking when you know the answer? Saved us a lot of grief." She winked at Ninny. "She's just like me. I was appropriately relieved. Raising a rule-follower was so much more work."

Etta smiled as the nice hunk of a man came to say hello. He looked a treat. "Hothead wizard?" She asked, looking him up and down. "I'm very sorry we've never met. We should get more aquanted later." She said. "My daughter's treated me to the room with the biggest bed." She waggled her eyebrows, smiling brightly.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:58 pm

"Actually, no." shaking his head slightly at the idea of taking the class, his stomach lurched slightly at the idea of being up in the air on a flying horse. Grinning slightly up at the professor, he resisted the urge to jump up and down. Funny how energetic he was when he'd barely eaten, "I bought Lisette a flying horse for Christmas and don't actually have anywhere to put it."

Starting slightly at Ninette's sudden arrival and hug, he frowned slightly, but hugged her back nonetheless. "Live and forget." he repeated, before shrugging slightly, his eyes drifting away from her towards the food. He hadn't noticed how hungry he was until he noticed it. Sighing softly, for it'd been days since he'd felt hungry at all, he looked back at Ninette, "Yeah, sure."

Grinning as he spotted Ninette's grandmother, he laughed softly, "Surprisingly, no. Apparently she just likes me enough to make me her apprentice." Shrugging, he smirked, winking at Ninette, "It's true."

Nodding at Professor Skydancer, he clapped a hand over his mouth, shoulders shaking as he tried not to burst out laughing. Ninetta was amazing. To keep himself from dying of laughter, he headed over to the table of food, humming softly to himself.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Ninette smiled at her Grandmother, raising her eyebrow at Julian as the older woman spoke.

"Well you wonder why we all assumed," she teased with a smirk. "I mean, cause your so likeable Rousseau."

She wrapped her arms around her mother and kissed her cheek, "We went shopping after the rafting. See perfectly normal."

She smirked at her grandmother as she interacted with the professor.

"Hello Professor," she greeted softly before hugging her grandmother and whispering in her ear, "If you're going to flirt, at least see if you can swing me a better grade will you."

Smiling at the both, she gave a little wave and waltzed off.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 am

Merlin knew if she was late, but Dani thought it would be a good idea to show up to the Fontaine party looking better than she had in months. She had frizzed her hair to the point where it looked completely wrong, yet for Dani she thought she looked absolutely perfect. Her dress was perfect too, a daydreamy shade of blue that reminded her of the sky, and it was one of the favourite dresses Alex had picked out for her when she was a young third year. The thing was, back then, she had nothing special to wear it too. Now she did.

As she entered the house, she scanned the house for people she knew. Her eyes lay on Julian and Ninette, and thanked herself that she wasn't feeling very flirty or talking today. There was a reason for that, though. She also found that boy from her father's office, and the Music Professor - she had not expected him to show up whatsoever - and that was it. Speaking of the reason - where was it? Or more like, he?

"Ray!" she yelled, looking behind, ahead, below and above her, "where on earth are you? Father is going to murder me if I don't bring you home in one piece, you know?" She sighed. Merlin knew why her father let an eight-year-old go to a party when he doesn't even know anyone in it. She rubbed her temples. "Raymond!" she shrieked, once again, "if you don't get here in five seconds I swear I will tell Father you looked through Alexandra's closet!"

outfit!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 am

Raymond Lamoureux, grumbled as he made his way to the Fontaine house, really his sister should have waited for him just like he had waited for her to bloody well finish dressing back home. He sighed and stopped in his tracks, looking down at his clothes. Danielle had insisted that they both should wear their favorite clothes, thus resulting him into some semi-formal semi-casual clothes that his dad had bought him. He smirked, and checked his reflection on the tip of his shoe. Shiny he thought, happily. Ray shook his head then and there, now remembering he had to go to the Fontaine House.

He looked ahead and groaned seeing his sister nowhere in sight "Great now, she's probably there already" he exclaimed aloud. He shook his head and started leisurely walking towards the house. "Might as well make her go nutters looking for me." he said to himself smirking, amusedly. Once he finally got to the front door, he sighed as he heard a shriek "Right on time" he said, before looking ahead, thanking he wasn't on the porch yet or she might have seen him. Before entering he made sure to scrape his shoes on the steps of the porch so the ballroom floor won't get dirty, then walked in.

He quietly sneaked up behind his sister and stood straight, arranged his clothes and held his head high. "Maybe if you had waited for me you wouldn't be shrieking right here like a madwoman; looking for me even though i'm right here at your back" he said loudly to get her attention "And didn't father tell you that pureblood women must never shout?" he added, sounding serious but he was only joking; he didn't know how pureblood women act and he would never ask his father about that either.

Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:52 am

Dani shook her head in exasperation, clinging onto her little brother's wrist as if she was never going to let it go. And after recent events, it might as well be the case. "What. The. Hell. Were. You. Doing?" she snarled, spitting every word, "Father would kill you had he seen you annoying me like that." Then again, Pierre Lamoureux always liked Raymond best, so perhaps it may not turn out that way. Nevertheless, Dani thought it was a bad idea she had managed to lose Raymond, even if it was only for five seconds.

"Stick with me, Ray," she whispered, leaning down so she could reach his ear. He was actually pretty short now, but she was still a goo head taller than him. One day, he will be taller than her, and it will have to be him that reaches down to whisper things in her ear. Still, she was older than he was, and that was never going to change. And speaking of age... "Have you seen Alex, Ray?" she asked, scanning the room, "I know she's always late to everything... but not this late, that I'm sure of."

Dani began leading Ray through the crowds. "How would you know anything about pureblood ladies and how they should behave?" she asked, a smirk tugging on her lips, "have you been secretly fraternizing with anyone besides me, Alex, Father and approved contacts? And even if you haven't, I would hardly call Alex and myself prime examples of pureblood women."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Raymond rolled his eyes and let her sister hold his wrist. "As to what i was doing, I was merely catching up to you since you practically left me behind in your haste." He held up his index finger and wiggled it at her "And that would be the other way around dear sister, you know dad likes me more" he said, smirking all the while. "What would he say if he knew about you leaving me behind your little brother on the way to the Fontaine's home where I don't even know anybody." he added, putting on his most adorable puppy face.

"Of course sister dear, besides who else would i stick too?" he whispered back "I don't know anyone here!" he grumbled then added "and I thought you were the smart one." Ray blinked at the mention of Alex. "I think," he says, closing his eyes as he racked his brain. "She's going to be late, remember when we left she was still choosing her dress" he reminded.

Ray had donned on a blush across his cheeks as Dani led the way. "Of course not! I just assumed..." he said then smirked "Exactly! You and Alex aren't perfect examples of it! Everything that is opposite you do would be the right thing to do!" he said a matter-of-fact-ly. He frowned and poked his sister with his other hand "Sis... mind easing on the grip a bit?" he asked "You're cutting off my blood stream" he added
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Emelie was only doing this for her grandmother. She'd been so exited that Emelie felt she needed to. Her gran was dying, so this was the least she could do.

She walked in, feeling very out of place. Looking down at herself in disgust, she cursed the person who invented high heels. What was wrong with trrainers? Emelie wasn't fond of dresses either.

Smile, Foss. she told herself as she stumbled in. Smile.

She put on a small trace of a smile, trying to relax. Emelie didn't recognize very many people, but tried her best not to be too tense.

outfit!
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Sithis Looked around and sighed. When the doors opened he saw that woman. From the Office. You got to be kindling me, why on earth would this bloody swine be here. He shook his head. This was Pathetically. An evil smirk crossed his face. It was time to deflower the pot. He was gonna get her today. And make sure of it. So it was time for him to act nice he leaned off the wall, And made his way towards the Woman, only to notice a little boy, was it her child? Did she have him? No it was impossible, he looked about eight to nine, if she had him, the bloody woman would be at at least nine or eight maybe seven, when she had him which was impossible. He came up to her and spoke."Hello, I remember you from the office. Name's Sithis, it's an honor to meet such and wonderful woman again." he smiled.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:01 am

Basil felt a flirtateous smile slip onto his face as the older woman spoke. For apparently being Professor Fontaine's mother she was quite good looking. He would look forward to getting acquainted with her later, perhaps quite intimately, if her manner was anything to go by. Leaning forward her took her hand and pressed a lingering kiss to the back of it.

"I shall look forward to getting to know you better," he murmured so only she could hear. Straightening Basil's pendant fell back onto his chest. He turned his head slightly to take stock of those who had recently come in and caught sight of the little shit, Sithis. That boy will get what's coming to him, he thought.

Turning back to the ladies in his company he said, "Might I get something for you ladies'? Perhaps some refreshments?" A mischevious glint entered his eyes as he winked at the older lady.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:56 pm