Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+14
Marcus Bonnet
Alec Blanchard
Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
Camille Fortescue
Emelie Foss
Danielle Lamoureux
Basil Skydancer
Roxana Luna
Sithis Nonomyth
Etta Skydancer
Ninette Fontaine
Julian Rousseau
Artemis Capulet
Chantelle Fontaine
18 posters

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Quinn smirked. "Yes but now you're happy with Dani, and I'm happy that you're. Fate has a way of doing that to you. Trust me on that one" Quinn said and she knew Camille knew what she mean't by it. Quinn smiled. "We are great and loving each other everyday, what about you and Dani" Quinn asked Sithis.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 pm

HE smiled at her and sighed before sighing again and speaking"Thanks." He said slowly shaking his head again before sighing and speaking."We've been well." He told her slowly. Waiting on her reply.

(Sorry for a small post I am getting off Sithis for today I'll get him on tomorrow morning.)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Quinn shrugged her shoulders. "No problem" Quinn told him with a smile. She saw him shaking his head and sighed again. "You've been well. By that sigh and the shaking head I'm guessing there is an issue or you just don't care" Quinn teased.

(It's okay)
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Looking up from the table long enough to notice Blanchard, he nodded back before returning his gaze to all the food around him. Julian was only realizing now just how hungry he was, and as he tapped his fingers against the table impatiently, he frowned.

He was going to eat something, but he had no idea what to eat. Sighing softly, he grabbed a cup, pouring himself a drink as he continued to stare down at the food. Carefully putting his drink down, he grabbed a plate, serving himself a rather large slice of cake.

Waving his fork in Nine's direction as she approached, he swallowed a mouthful, licking the icing off his lips, "Of course I am. Especially with this cake." grinning down at his plate, he flicked his gaze back up to her, softly tapping the fork against his teeth, "The lack of faith you have in my stunning personality hurts. Deeply."

Following her gaze to a blond, he raised an eyebrow at her, but didn't question her on it. Putting his plate down to take the cup that Nine had left for him, he raised it to her, smiling slightly. Leaning against the table, he drained it before moving back onto his cake, humming softly to himself.

Eyes drifting over the other guests, Julian frowned as he watched Blanchard with those girls. Why did he even care? But there was this panging pain in his chest, and he clenched his suddenly empty plate. Glancing down at the plate, his frown deepened. He didn't even remember finishing it. All he could think about was Blanch - Alec. Dropping the plate, Julian's eyes sparkled, the love potion doing it's work.

Making his way towards the blond, he grinned, shoving the girls out of his way, barely glancing at them. "Alec," Julian grinned, throwing his arms around him. "You know I love you, right?"
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:16 am

Lisette opened the doors, her hair full of snowflakes and half-melted sleet. She knew her hair was a mess, but hey, messy waves were all the rage now, right?

The party was already in full swing, and for once she wasn't sure quite where to go. Her eyes strayed around the room, pausing every time she saw someone she might know, but all of them were busy, and she didn't really feel like interrupting a conversation right now.

Lisette sighed and waltzed off to the bathroom. She should probably do something about her hair.
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexandra Lamoureux Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:47 am

Alex yelled for her sister because she was nowhere to be found when she entered the Fontaines' home. "Dani!" she screamed, weaving her way through the crowd. She then yelled for her little brother. "Ray!" she yelled. "Ray!"

She then looked in front of her, and there was her brother and her sister, making their way towards the refreshments. She hop-skipped towards them in her high heels, an swooped own to hug them. "Darlings!" she announced, hugging them tight.

Alex's dress
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Emelie raised her head. "What do you mean by 'up to something'? I've been really bored. Just comforting my sister and such. The usual," she said, trying to shrug it off. She looked around at everyone, and then smiled pleasantly at the three.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:00 pm

He looked at Quinn and spoke."You know I care." He told her slowly. He looked at Cam, Quinn, Rose, and Emliee."Want me to intuition you to my Fiance?" HE asked them slowly, before making his way towards her. He then saw another Girl. And he spoke."Related, to my Fiance?" He asked her very slowly. The man said in a nice charming manner. Dani was always his, and always would be, he wou. He shook his head cutting off thoughts. Having Dani as a Fiance had Soften him. He needed to head back to being a dick.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:35 am

"Ouch," Alec said, smirking, when Antonette poked him, "What's with the poking?"

"I'm fine, how are you?" he said to Roxana and then frowned, "You're from Antartica? I didn't know. That's cool."

He was startled when Rousseau made his way to them and threw his arms around him, telling Alec he loved him. Instead of being freaked out, though, the boy just laughed. Rosseau was probbaly just wanting a favor or something.

"Well, I've always guessed you were in love with me," Alec said, but shook his head, "What do you want, Rousseau?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:44 am

Ann smiled at Alec "No reason" she said before being shoved out of the way by a boy that she recognized as a prefect and a prideux. "How rude" she mumbled quietly before smoothing her dress and looked at Roxana "You okay Rox?" she looked back at the boy who shoved her and Blanchard and couldn't help but suppress a giggle. She shook her head and stayed where she was with Roxana This is going to be interesting she thought.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Ray groaned as he heard a familiar voice calling his name. He whipped his head to the sound of the voice and found Alexandra moving towards them "What the hell is with You, Danielle and shouting?" he asked pointedly, narrowing his eyes at her. "That is rude! There are other people here" he reasoned then shook his head. 'Girls' he mumbled quietly.

Before he knew it, Ray had been engulfed into a bone-crushing hug by her sister. "Get off me woman!" he said, struggling for breath. "Can't breath!" he added over dramatically while, clawing at his sister's arm. While being hugged he looked around and spotted Sithis with a lot of girls. "Uh oh" he said slyly. "Sister! Better watch out for your man" he warned, noticing a quite few of the girls were fairly pretty.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Glancing over at Lisette as she arrived, he frowned. Wasn't there something he needed to tell her? Oh well, if he couldn't remember it, it couldn't be all that important in the first place. Shrugging to himself, he looked back at Alec, grinning.

Pulling away, he rocked back and forth on his heels, winking, "Well, there are a lot of things I want from you. But the one I want the most?" Still grinning, Julian cupped the boy's face in his hands before crashing his lips against his.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Alec raised an eyebrow at the other Prideux and turned to the girls. "I apologizze for him," he told them, "He's probably had too much to drunk." But that was weird. He wasn't acting like a drunk, it more like. . . like. . .

Before he could figure out what it was, Julian crashed his lips against his. Alec's eyes widened and he was frozen for a second, before shoving the boy away from him.

"Dude! What the hell?!" he exclaimed, "Are you fucking mad?!"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Stumbling a bit as he was pushed back, Julian straightened himself before he went careening into someone. Staring at Alec, he tilted his head slightly, unable to comprehend his words. "I'm not mad," he said slowly with a shake of his head before stopping to think thoughtfully, "well, I'm madly in love with you, so I guess that works,"

Giggling softly, Julian bounced up and down. "And you know what? I want everyone to know." Nodding, he glanced around the party before scrambling over to the front of the ballroom, trying to everyone's attention, "I wanna say something." pointing towards Alec, he beamed, "I love him. Really, I do. I, Julian Andre Rousseau is hopelessly and completely in love with Alec Blanchard."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Lisette strutted confidently out of the bathroom, her hair once again meticulously styled. Thank God there were hair products hidden all over the house. Of course, it was to be expected of any family of Ninette's.

Conveniently enough, she entered the room just in time to see Julian snogging a very confused Alec. Almost immediately, Lisette figured out what was going on.

"That bitch gave him a love potion!" She said it mostly to herself, but didn't really care if anyone overheard. After all, Ninette should have known better after how much trouble it had caused before. What the hell was she thinking?

She was about to intervene before Julian got himself killed, but stopped when an interesting thought came to her. What if she just let it all play out? It would certainly be entertaining. Lisette crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, deciding that he deserved it and she should just enjoy the show
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 am

"Hey Nine," he greeted with a smile when the girl approached him. "Fancy seeing you here," he joked. "This is a nice party you've got going on here," Marcus said as he admired the place. "

"Oh right," he suddenly stuttered as he handed the neatly wrapped gift that he had done himself towards the girl. "I hope you like it and if you don't well, I'll just be heart broken," he smiled and shrugged.

Marcus scanned the place once more and smiled slightly, "These are the times that I realize how much I don't know too many people from school."

gift.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Camille was watching Quinn and Emelie talk to Sithis when she heard a commotion on the other side of the room.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw Julian Rousseau kissing Alec Blanchard. "Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed, laughing. "This is priceless. Who knew Julian was gay?" she asked, seeing Alec pushing Julian away.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Quinn heard Camille and saw what was happening. Quinn started laughing along with Camille. "I had no clue he was gay but apparently Alec isn't gay and is pissed" Quinn told Camille. Man, this was a fun Christmas party.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Alec just looked at the boy in awe, shaking his head. What in the world?

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he exclaimed, taking Julian by the arm and pushing him to a wall. "What in the world are you doing, Rousseau?" he asked, pointing a finger to his face, "You might be in love with me, whatever man, I don't give a damn if you're gay or not. But just. . . seriously? At a Christmas party with everyone from Beauxbatons?" He shook his head, "You're just screwing this up for yourself."

He walked back to Roxana and Antonette, sighing. "Sorry about that," he told them. Alec knew he was being insensitive, but could anyone really blame him? Rousseau had done so many things to him and now he insisted he loved him? And assumed that in front of half the school?

He wouldn't be sympathetic to the boy now, not after he put amortentia on the punch at his own party and- Alec's eyes widened.

"Amortentia," he whispered, flopping on a chair. No, it couldn't be. Who would do that?
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Harmonie walked through the crowd of people after slipping into the party late. She knew she was under dressed- though still looking fabulous, of course- and frowned at the weird scene in front of her.

Everyone seemed pretty shocked, for some reason. Particularly- who was that? Harmonie started to walk towards the center of a group of people. Blanchard- it was Alec. She smiled despite herself- his expression was pretty funny. What had just happened?

Hating to be outside the loop, Harmonie stood next to Lisette and nudged her in the side softly. "Hey. What just happened?" she asked incredulously, eyebrows raised.

(Outfit)
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Lisette smirked at Harmonie, "A certain vengeful Prefect spiked the punch with a certain potion and, long story short, Julian kissed Alec and proclaimed his love for him to the entire party. So now Alec's pissed and I have a feeling Julian's going to have a breakdown in the near future."

She couldn't help but laugh at the situation, "It's remarkable what the right punch recipe can do to liven up a party, is it not?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 pm

"There's nothing wrong with me!" Julian whined as he was practically dragged over to a wall. Crossing his arms, he pouted, more focused on Alec's lips than the words he was saying. Shaking his head vehemently at his last statement, he said, "I'm not screwing up anything. When have I ever cared about what people thought?" raising an eyebrow, he watched Alec walk away, sighing.

Glancing over at Lisette and Harmonie, he staggered over to them, "Hey Lissy," It suddenly hitting him what Alec had said, he began tearing up, grabbing on to closest one, "He doesn't love me!"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:24 pm

"Of course it is," Ninette preened as she looked around the room, before letting some modesty come back into her voice, "It was mostly my mother. She's the one over there," she pointed the woman out with her finger before adding, "Professor Fontaine, if you've ever taken Equesterian."

She glanced across the room, distracted by Juli for a moment, smirking as he walked up to Alec, proving that he had taken the drink she'd left him.

The small package brought her attention back to the boy infront of her though.

"Marcus," she said looking at the package, "you shouldn't have." Of course she wasn't done speaking the words before she was unwrapping the gift. She held up the braclet that was inside with facsination and more care than she showed most things she owned. "Its gorgous - really."

Any thought she had about the charm was distracted as she caught a momvent across the room. Her Jaw dropped for a moment as Juli kissed Alec. Her eyes glinting. This was turning out better than she ever imainged.

"Well, if you want to learn, " she hummed, pointing her finger to Alec and Julian moving across the room in seperate direction, "That is Alec Blanchard - I don't think he likes me much. And the one looking like he's about to cry is Julian Rousseau."
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Mel slipped into the room behind Alec, then stood in a corner to watch. She was usually very outgoing, but everyone here seemed at least two years older than her and knew at least one other person there. Eh, at least I'm dressed nice, she thought, looking down at her midnight blue dress with a flat neckline and spaghetti straps. It ended at her knees and the skirt was a mass of ruffles. There was intricate silver beading on the bodice and she wore silver ballet flats to match.

She was just quietly dancing to herself when she saw a boy walk up to her brother, declare his love, and kiss him on the mouth. For a second, she just stood there with her mouth open, then she burst out laughing. Walking over to where her brother was now talking to some girls, she gasped out, "You should- have seen- your face! That was hilarious!" She bent over with the force of her laughter, then managed to calm herself.

"Sorry," Mel said, wiping tears of mirth from her eyes. "I'm Mel, this one's little sister," she added, jerking her thumb at Alec. Glancing over her shoulder at the other boy, she grinned wickedly at Alec and added "I think you hurt his feelings. You should go have a nice chat together somewhere."

(Sorry guys, you're stuck with my descriptive skills. That outfit came out of my own head.)
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

Lisette watched Julian walk over with a look of sympathy on her face, "Hey Julia- Oh!" she exclaimed as he grabbed her, "Ohh, honey I am so sorry." She pulled him into a hug, "Don't say that... Of course he loves you... He just needs a little time to realize it that's all..."

She looked over Julian's shoulder at Harmonie, "You go fix this," she mouthed, gesturing frantically to Ninette. Poor Julian didn't deserve to be humiliated in somewhere this public. Ninette had better have an antidote, she thought angrily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:39 pm