Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+14
Marcus Bonnet
Alec Blanchard
Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
Camille Fortescue
Emelie Foss
Danielle Lamoureux
Basil Skydancer
Roxana Luna
Sithis Nonomyth
Etta Skydancer
Ninette Fontaine
Julian Rousseau
Artemis Capulet
Chantelle Fontaine
18 posters

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:28 am

"I was not in a haste!" Dani snapped, "why on earth would I be? You know I have a dislike for social gatherings which involves my schoolmates. However, I wanted to explore this more social side of the spectrum, so I decided to start by going to a party." The only other party that stuck in her memory was Julian's party, in which she had given him a fountain pen. She rolled her eyes. "You played with my head," she snarled, glaring daggers at her little brother, "and thank the stars Father loves you more than Alexandra and I combined."

Dani laughed lightly, the first time she had in months. It was the laughter Ray could draw out of her, and he was the only person to have actually heard her laugh properly. "I am the smart one of the family, that's for sure," she nodded, "and are you sure she was already picking dresses? Because I'm sure she never gets ready in four hours. Plus, I heard the shower water running when I left the house."

Unexpectedly, Dani gasped when she saw a familiar face, somewhere in the crowd. Her grip on Raymond dramatically relaxed, and all of a sudden she felt as if she would struggle to breathe. She took deep breaths when the boy walked towards her - successfully doing that behind her indifferent mask - and only blinked at him when he spoke to her. "Sithis?" she repeated, "that is rather unusual of a name." She peered over at Ray. "I'm sure you know my name, by now. But if you need it again, it's Danielle. This - " she gently squeezed Ray's wrist " - is my brother Raymond."

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 am

Ray shrugged and looked at her with a blank face "You're a girl.. Girls usually tend to be excited for parties without even realizing it" He smirked at her "Of course, I am your little brother that's why I could play with your head." he said then added quickly "Don't go all jealous now Sister."

The corner of Ray's mouth quirked up as he heard her laugh. "I'm glad that I amuse you dear sister." He raised an eyebrow then shrugged "I don't know.. Maybe it was one of the maids" he answered, thinking that maybe Alex had a maid take out all of her dresses so she could pick one after her shower. "'Sides I thought it was dad in the bathroom" he grumbled

Ray rolled his eyes as he heard her sister gasp What is it now? he thought then looked around, he raised an eyebrow seeing a boy walked towards them, he gave his sister a questioning look before looking back at the male. He straightened his clothes and offered out a hand "Nice to meet you... Sithis?" he said without no emotion. He glanced at his sister and frowned, looking back at Sithis "What do you want?" he said protectively.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:26 pm

He moved around and was here looking at Dani's eyes, of course he knew her name. He just wanted to play like he did not know he sighed and looked at the Basil. God he hated that annoying stuck up piece of shit. Well he didn't hate, he kind of adored his effects in trying to Shut Sithis up. Although he kept failing for the past Four years in making. Making Sithis the winner, regardless in how many punishments he in ordered from him. He didn't conditioner students a challenge to him, he condensers teachers like Basil, a rival, and threat to his zone, although he is amusing. Rumors like these he didn't take likely. HE would enjoy a feud back and forth with the Music teacher of this School. And win. He was going make his life a living hell, both in school, classroom, and during his punishments. Man he loved the tense battle between him he snapped back to reality and ignored the Brat. he was no importance towards Sithis nor will he ever be.

He looked at Dani and spoke."May? Bring you any refreshments? Food? I'll glad do that for you." He said slowly, and willing, and plus he'll gladly want a word with Basil, and his outrageous looking robes. Man was a joke, however he taught different;y and thought of what He thought of him. Naw can't be that bad he cost that image, away from his mind. Then there were others staff that he treated like shit in school.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:23 am

Camille grinned as she walked into the party. She wouldn't have missed this, she loved parties. Tugging at her red dress, she looked around for familiar faces. Professor Fontaine seemed busy talking to another Beauxbatons professor, she'd thank her for the invitation and all that later.

She saw Julian, Ninette, another fifth year from her house, some professors and a couple of fourth years when her eyes hit someone who looked a bit uncomfortable.

Grinning, she walked to the other girl. "Hey Emelie," she greeted, "Merry Christmas!"

outfit !
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:52 am

Quinn knew she was late to this thing. She needed to find the right thing to wear. She walked into the party. Quinn looked around to see people she knew here. She saw Sithis and decided to try and avoid him as much as possible. Quinn saw Camille and walked over to her.

"Hey Camille and Emelie, you both look stunning" Quinn said to them, they did look amazing.

http://www.fashionfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/nina-dobrev-lace-dress.jpeg

*Quinn's outfit*
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:12 am

Alec walked in the room, late, but didn't really care. People were always late at these parties. Scanning the room for someone he knew, he saw a group of third year girls from Prideux, a couple of professors chatting, a fifth year he recognized from Rousseau's party talking to the Giggle dude - he really should learn his name - and a younger boy, Ninette, and Rousseau talking to an older woman.

Oh great, he chuckled to himself, Rousseau's going to do Ninette's grandmother. Giving a nod at Julian's direction and smirking at Ninette, he stopped next to two fourth years.

"Roxana, Antonette," he said, "Nice seeing you both again."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:57 am

Ann looked around now noticing there were more people. She should really pay attention sometimes. She pouted as she recognized the rude boy from one of her classes. Sylvester? No no that wasn't his name but it did start with an S. She shook her head and looked at Roxana nudging her "You've been quiet" she said to her friend. Then she looked up and saw Blanchard, she grinned at the thought of seeing someone familiar yet again. "Hello Alec, it's nice seeing you too." she couldn't resist but poke him "Merry Christmas."
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:29 am

Marcus entered the place, unsure whether or not he should be here. Sure, he was invited to the party and part of him wanted to be him; however, the other half wanted to go spend time with his family. He listened to his party part. Besides, it was Ninette's party and he definitely did not want to miss it.

He had yet to make any friends at Beauxbatons so he felt this might have a been a good place to start. Bringing a present for Nine, he walked in, hoping she'd the be the first to find. She wasn't. Walking around, he noticed a few familiar faces, some professors and some strangers.

Finding his way to the refreshment table, still not being able to fin Ninette, he stood there with a present in his hand and a cup of some substance that he couldn't remember.

marcus's outift.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:52 am

Dani smirked and shook her head disapprovingly at her younger brother's reasoning. "I also happen to be your older sister," she began, "and I am no ordinary girl." She then snorted - albeit rather quietly, so only she and her brother can hear - and rolled her eyes. "Why on earth would I be jealous of you?" she asked, reaching out to tickle his neck in a sister like fashion.

"You should be happy you happen to be the only one who does," she remarked, raising an eyebrow. "The maids don't go into Alex's room; you know she goes absolutely ballistics if someone touched her designer collection. And seriously, Ray." She shook her head. "Why on earth would Father shower in Alex's room? I'm sure his shower is working reasonably." She resisted every urge possible there was to chuckle again; two mistakes in one night, after all, were fatal.

Dani glared at her little brother, but a twinkle in her eye showed him she didn't mean to look so harsh. "Well," she replied, looking up at Sithis. She smiled at him, one of her fake ones she would practice while looking at the mirror at home every single day. She then gently squeezed Ray's hand again. "I would love some, buuuut..." she looked at Ray, "I think I would rather get my refreshments with him; I don't want to lose him again. I suppose I should thank you for the offer, though."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 am

Ray's face lit up into a grin as she nudged her sister "Yes you aren't an ordinary girl" he said agreeing then nudged - more like bump into her- seeing if she would lose her balance "You would be jealous because dad loves me more!" he reasoned, grinning like he had just been given candy.

Ray puffed up his cheeks then expelled out a breath. "Fine you're right I was making it all up" he admitted, pouting. "I don't know where the hell Alex is" he added, looking down, not liking to be found out.

He looked up and found her glaring at him, he quickly looked down and flinched not noticing the twinkle. "I'm sorry" he mumbled quietly more to himself than to her. When his sister squeezed his wrist, he looked up "To the refreshments then?"
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Emelie looked up. "Oh, hey. Merry christmas to you, too!" She smiled at them both. "You two look gorgeous! Wow!"

She'd been debating just to leave, but decided against it. After all, she'd just ruin her family's mood by coming home.

Emelie smiled. "So, how are you? Enjoying the party?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Quinn smiled. "You look amazing as well, along with you Camille. Well so far the party looks great trying to avoid someone at the moment but I don't think it is working very well" Quinn said pointing over to where Sithis was but turned around and continued to talk to them. "I no what you mean, I was running late because my mom was trying to decide how my hair was going to go" Quinn just sighed.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:47 pm

He shook his head."I can get them for you while you wait. But if you rather get them yourself. Go right ahead." He said slowly shaking his head, he wanted to follow guide, make sure no one else swiped her off her feet. The Woman was his and only his. HE will make sure no one will take He sighed. And spoke"Very well, Danielle. Take care of yourself." He said calmly, was Sithis really in love? This was the first time he has felt anything so disgusting. He hated love, and now he was in love. He shook his head and noticed, Alec, and Ton Ton. The Two Fourth years. He shook his head and then saw Emilee. A few people he didn't know. And then Quinn. He though she'll never come. HE made his way towards her. She looked wonderful. And spoke."Trying to avoid me, Quinn." He teased her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Quinn was having a good time with Emelie and Camille when she heard a familiar voice. Quinn turned around and showed Sithis a smile. "Sithis, how are you. Hm, to soon to tell" Quinn told him. She looked at Camille and Emelie and then turned to Sithis. "You look nice" Quinn said honestly and also trying not to just stand there like a weird person.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:20 pm

It seemed she ignored his question. And greeted him nicely."Hello there. I am doing good. And you? How are you?" he asked her slowly, when she complainant on how well he looked he spoke."Not half bad yourself." he teased her, In reality she look wonderfully Cute. He smiled and turned."Care for some refreshments Quinn, Emilee, and who is this?" HE asked a person he did not know.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Quinn smiled. "I'm good, been busy with somethings but after all that I'm doing good" Quinn told Sithis. Quinn smirked and looked down at her outfit then back to him. "Thanks, I try" Quinn told him. Quinn nodded. "Sure, and this is my friend Camille" Quinn said to him.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Ninette returned Blanchards smirk with a little wave, and turned around to waltz back out to the kitchen, her own smirk deepening and her eyes flashing with mischief. It was time Rousseau got a taste of his own medicine.

When she returned she held a drink in her hand and looked to all the world the picture of innocence. Allowing the skirt of her white dress to flow around her as she waltzed up the to the refreshments table, she feigned taking a drink, before setting it down on the table and leaning back.

"Enjoying the party Rousseau," she drawled slowly, looking out at the room. "I still can't believe you swung the Minister as a mentor; if you aren't sleeping with her, then you must be blackmailing the woman with something."

Reaching back to the table, she picked up the cup that had already been on the table - she hoped that it had been Julians - and took a sip. Leaving the original one behind; if no one saw her do it, the difference in the cups would never be deteceted.

She was about to continue her conversation further when she caught sight of someone enter the room, and heading just past them. Here eyes widened slightly, and she followed him with her gaze for a moment, nevrvously depbating whether it would be better to leave him be or....

"If you'll excuse me Rousseau, I have other guests to attend to," with a grin and a little wave, leaving behind her love-potion spiked drink she hoped Juli would drink. She turned on her heals and moved across the room, stopping beside Marcus.

"Hey there, Casanova."

[OOC- just FYI I feel like Nine will probably start calling Marcus this before the "who knew" thread finishes sooo... yeah Razz that is all.]
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Roxana laughed a little sheepishly. "I'm sorry Antonette. I'm not used to large gatherings of people. Being from Antarticia I'm used to only being around my father." She started fiddling with her necklace wishing Mana was there. Looking up at the person who arrived she waved "Hello again Alec. How are you doing?"
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Camille grinned when Quinn joined them and nodded. "You both look really nice," she told them, "I just got here, haven't had much time to enjoy. What about you?"

She raised an eyebrow when the boy Quinn mentioned she was trying to avoid made his way to them. "Camille Fortescue," she said, looking the boy up and down, "And you are?"
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:41 pm

"Hey, Sithis," Emilie said cooly. "You look good." She looked down at her feet again. Stupid shoes. She'd never felt so off-balance.

"S'okay," she told Camille. "Not been here long myself, but it's been fine so far." She shrugged.

Emelie then turned toward Sithis again. "I see we're enjoying ourselves?" She tilted her head.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:24 pm

He looked around and sighed before speaking."Pleasure to meet you." he said towards her. He paused before speaking again."Sithis Nonomyth." He said coldly."And hey Emile, again." He said slowly. Repeating himself before sighing and looking side ways. And smiling. Before speaking."Thank you you look lovely. As well." HE told her slowly before sighing and looking away and then speaking."Well if I wasn't someone would be very Unhappy." he said slowly, looking below his way then at her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Quinn watched Sithis with amazement, when he was finished talking she spoke up. "Nice to no you're the light of the party" Quinn teased. Quinn just nodded. "So I'm guessing the girl you were talking to was the other girl" Quinn smirked. She looked at the other girl and realized she was in Prideux.

"You no, from where I'm standing, you have a thing for Prideux's" Quinn teased.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:37 pm

He looked at her and sighed before shaken his head. When she teased him."Yes she is my fiance. " he said slowly, then she had spoke and he said calmly."Not sure if I do. I tried hitting on you, and asking you out and failed maybe I don't have a thing for you." HE teased back slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Quinn looked at him in shock. "She is your fiancee and you hit on me. Really?" Quinn just looked at him like he was crazy. Quinn rolled her eyes. "You only failed because I love someone else and also taken by him. That's the only reason why you failed" Quinn teased back.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 pm

He sighed and spoke."Can't blame a guy for trying and failing. Now I know better. Maybe fate has it that I will be with Dani fore" he paused, why on devil's, and bread's beard was he stating this in front of the public he shrugged and sighed."How are things with you and your Guy? And Emliee how are you? Been up to anything lately." He asked her slowly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:02 pm