Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lesson 2 ~ third years

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 2 ~ third years Empty Lesson 2 ~ third years

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Quinn walked into the classroom and saw she was the first one there, AGAIN. Quinn sighed and took a seat on top of her desk. She took out a book she was ready the previous day and started to read it. Quinn put her book marker next to her while she read.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 2 ~ third years Empty Re: Lesson 2 ~ third years

Post by Marcus Bonnet Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Marcus walked into the class with a smile. Winter holidays were great and although he wished they lasted a little longer, he put up with it. After all, if holidays would have lasted a longer, he wouldn't see Nine again. The thought of her placed a smile on his face as he looked at the gift she had given him. He had been inseparable since.

He noticed another girl in there that was reading, "Hi, I'm Marcus."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu May 03, 2012 11:55 am

Quinn was starting to get tired of reading but she was bored so she kept reading. She heard someone come in and looked up. "Hi, I'm Quinn" Quinn smiled at him. She put her book away and looked at him for a minute. "Are you new or something, I haven't seen you around before now" Quinn asked curious.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Fri May 04, 2012 5:57 pm

"Marcus," he responded with a small wave and smile, "Sort of new, yeah."

Marcus looked at the girl curiously since he had never met her before but still kept he smile on his face. Looking over to the book that Quinn had put away, he wondered what kind of book are you reading. So he asked her.

"It looks interesting."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri May 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Quinn smiled at him. "Nice to meet you Marcus" Quinn nodded her head. She looked at him because she saw him looking at her bag, the one where she put the book she was previously reading. Quinn then nodded. "It was The Outsiders. It's from the muggle world. My aunt bought it for me when she went to visit her husband's sister" Quinn told him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:24 am