Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Turn Up at Bat

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Turn Up at Bat Empty Turn Up at Bat

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat May 05, 2012 12:38 am

He felt better these days. More like the old Afonka, the one who was almost always happy, and wasn't practically terrified of every little sound. Though some sounds were still able to set him off, it wasn't for anywhere near as long anymore.

But still, he preferred the quiet of the library to the hustle and bustle of the common room. Pulling his gaze away from his Healing Arts homework long enough to glance around the room for a moment, he hummed softly to himself, twirling his quill around in his hand.

It was good to be back. If only he knew that it wouldn't last long.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Turn Up at Bat Empty Re: Turn Up at Bat

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sun May 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Feliks smirked as he wandered into the library. Really the little kiddies must assume that he would never come in here.

Because he seemed to always be doing his best work in this room; good thing he learned not to fall into their expectations.

"Alkie," he grinned leaning against a book shelf, and gazing at the boy, waiting for the promising squirm that he's mere gaze always gave him. "What. A. Surprise."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Scribbling away an answer, Afonka didn't notice Feliks until that familiar yet terrifying voice met his ears. Jumping so violently that he knocked over his ink pot, he swallowed hard, pulling out his wand with trembling fingers to Scourgify the spilled ink off of his parchment.

"Feliks," Afonka muttered softly, eyes widening as he raised them up to meet the boy, his parchment now dry as he fiddled his wand in between his fingers. "It - it's - I -" Shaking his head, the boy trailed off, his hands shaking badly. Licking his suddenly dry lips, he tried again, his voice barely a whisper, "W - what do you want?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue May 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Feliks smirked as he watched the ink splot slowly spread across the page. See that was the think he loved about Alkie. Ritter, Ritter had a stubborn streak in him that he both admired and hated, Alkie however....

It was so easy to terrify Alkie. He just had to show up and the boy was already acting like a gun went off.

"What is with you boys and always thinking I want something," he gave a slow smile. "Maybe I just want to... chat."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed May 09, 2012 12:48 am

His mind reeling, Afonka shook his head. He - Feliks was a monster. He wouldn't ever want to just talk to him, unless this talking was to get something out of him.

Trying to keep himself from continue to tremble, he took deep breaths to calm down. Ignoring the little bubble of anger in the pit of his stomach, he squeaked out, "But - but - I - alright."

Swallowing his words of protest, he looked up at the older boy fearfully, "Wha - what do you want to talk about?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu May 10, 2012 3:40 am

He smirked slightly as the boy stuttered. He did so love that he put that fear in there. No one forgot what they were afraid of.

"Well, I don't know Alkie," he drawled slowly looking the boy over, "How have you been? Hmm? Having fun with that girlfriend of yours? Its the blind Chick right? T-something... teresa? Tamara? T...."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri May 11, 2012 1:45 am

Freezing up at the mention of Tessa, no matter how indirect it was. His breathing speeding up, Afonka swallowed hard, glancing around the library for help. But anybody who caught his eye looked away as soon as they saw who he was with. No one would lift a finger to help; the Hrabrost was doomed.

"Tessa," Afonka corrected, nervously wringing his hands. "her name's Tessa - and can we please talk about something else?" Everything was freaking him out. The eerie silence of the library, that look in Feliks' eye - it was both terrifying him and setting off a part of him that he couldn't even explain. Flicking his pleading gaze up to the boy, he bit his lip and glanced down at his lap.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri May 11, 2012 7:34 pm

"Yes, Tessa," he smirked slowly as he watched the boy squirm. Really, he could probably say anything to Alkie and the boy would take it as a threat. It made his life so much easier - he hardly had to put the effort into it.

He made his eyes wide and as innocent as possible.

Which Feliks being himself, wasn't all that innocent.

"Why Alkie? Whats the matter? You think I was holding a knife to your throat. I'm just talking."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat May 12, 2012 8:08 pm

He couldn't - he felt like he was just going to shrivel away and die from those eyes. It was the way Feliks looked at him. He felt like he was he was about to eaten. A part of him, a part of him that just wanted to be alone and would do anything to achieve that, wanted him to tell Feliks just how he felt. But Afonka - at least the rational part - knew that he'd end up covered in bruises.

"But - but that's the problem." he hissed softly, eyes wide as he leaned towards Feliks, even though every sense in him knew not to, "If - if you're going to do something, get it over with." Biting his lip, he pleaded, "please."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sat May 12, 2012 8:33 pm

His eyes flashed but he continued to smile.

"Who says I'm going to do anything, Hmm? Do you really think so little of me Alkie?" he stared at the boy, "Honestly, I'm wounded; why would I try to do something to you?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun May 13, 2012 3:02 pm

"Why? Because that's what you do!" Afonka said, giving in to the irritability that he'd been feeling and containing for months. Glaring at the older boy, he stood up, his hands slamming against the table, "It's not like you've never done anything before, you - you -"

Freezing as he suddenly realized what he'd said, Afonka let out a little squeak, fear in his eyes. Slinking back into his seat, he said, his eyes glued to the table, "I - I'm so sorry Feliks. I -" shaking his head hard, he bit his lip, "I didn't mean it."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sun May 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Feliks raised his eyebrows at the boy; that was more spunk than he'd ever seen Alkie use..

Well ever.

He was mildly impressed.

Of course the boy went and ruined it mere moments later. But thats okay - a frightened Alkie was more amusing than a brave one.

He began to clap slowly.

"Bravo," he drawled, his eyes still level. He was in a suprirsingly good mood today; maybe spending time at the loft was good for him. "Now now don't go ruining it now. You were doing so well."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 am

Each clap that Feliks made felt like a gunshot going off. It was so loud and sudden even though Afonka knew they were coming. Wincing with each clap, he shook, taking shuddering breaths and resisting the urge to panic and flee from the sound.

Unable to come up - or even think - of a response, Afonka looked up at Feliks, and that eye contact, that brief eye contact, was enough to set him off all over again. As the claps continued to sound in his head, he snapped, "Just - just leave me alone!"

Fists clenching, he glared, momentarily overcome with anger.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed May 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Feliks grin turned more malicious. This was more like it. Some fire, some emotion - some power.

OF course Alkie would never hold all the cards, but if the boy stood up for himself... Feliks might leave him alone more often.

might.

The older boy pushed himself up leaning across the table to smirk right into his face.

"Make me."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu May 17, 2012 11:38 am

Afonka's heart stopped beating. He had just said - said that to Feliks. And - and now....staring back at the older boy, Afonka glanced around again, hoping against hope that someone, anyone would come to his aid.

But once again, he was all alone.

His heart now racing, he glanced down at the pot of ink. If he was braver - wasn't he a Hrabrost and supposed to be brave? - he'd throw it in his face and run. But he'd never be brave enough to do that.

Opening and closing his mouth as he tried to come up with somthing, Afonka began to shake uncontrollably. Shaking his head, he bit his lip, gripping his wand in his fingers, emitting gold sparks.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri May 18, 2012 1:36 am

Feliks lips persed with disappointment as the boy did exactly what he expected, but hoped he wouldn't.

He lost his nerve.

"Well thats too bad," he hummed slowly. "I really thought that we might do something interesting. But instead..."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri May 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Swallowing hard, Afonka looked up at Feliks unsteadily. He just wanted to get as far away from the boy as possible. But he couldn't - he'd never be allowed to just get up and walk away from the bully.

But maybe if he asked...........

"Can I leave now?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue May 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Feliks tilted back in his chair, smirking.

"I don't know Alkie, can you?" he looked around. "I mean... it sure doesn't look like anything is stoping you. Is something stopping you? Hmm. Why don't you just... leave. And we'll see what happens."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue May 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Staring up at the boy fearfully, Afonka swallowed hard. He - he could leave. Hell, he probably should. But it wasn't like Feliks was hurting him, he was just talking. And that - that wasn't bad, was it?

But he wanted to leave. So, against his better wishes, he gave Feliks the smallest smile possible, and began to gather his belongings to leave.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu May 24, 2012 12:45 am

Feliks smirked as he rocked his chair back watchin him leave.

"Oh lookie here," Feliks picked up one of the boys books flipping through them. "You wouldn't want to forget this, now would you."

He waved it slightly, "You want to come get it?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu May 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Letting out the smallest of whimpers as Feliks took his book, Afonka slowly looked up at him. Why couldn't he just - well, the answer was obvious, wasn't it? He was Feliks Chmerkovskiy. He was never going to be nice. Not now, not ever.

"N- no, not really." Shaking his head, Afonka said, "Y - you can have it."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu May 24, 2012 10:34 pm

"Aww," Feliks grinned as he flipped through the pages, "Thats so kind of you; its such a shame that I don't have anything to give to you."

He frowned, pretending to think about it for a long moment, before a smirk grew on his face.

"Come here, I think I have just the thing for you Alkie."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat May 26, 2012 1:18 am

"T - that's alright." Afonka squeaked out, clutching his belongings to his chest and praying and hoping and wishing and wanting that Feliks was now reasonably happy and would let him go now.

But to no avail.

Swallowing hard, he glanced around before returning his gaze to Feliks, "N - no. That's alright. I - I don't - you don't need to get me anything."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sat May 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Feliks smirked and got up, walking towards the boy, his large frame towering over him rather intimidating.

"Now, now Alkie, dont' be like that," Feliks drawled. "I put so much thought into this. It would so hurt my feelings if you don't let me give it to you. You don't want to hurt my feelings do you Alkie?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun May 27, 2012 12:01 am

Swallow hard as he stared up at the looming figure in front of him, Afonka's mutterings of protest died in his throat. Biting his lip, he carefully laid his books back down on the table, hating the fact that Feliks scared him so much.

"I - alright." he said softly, fear creeping into his voice, "Wha - what is it?"

Last edited by Afonka Alkaev on Mon May 28, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:07 am