Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

when will it be your turn?

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

when will it be your turn? Empty when will it be your turn?

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:35 am

The smell of smoke filled the air as Dylan smoked his cigarette. By now, he could do all sorts of stuff with the smoke. Smoking helped with his stress a lot. It did no good for his physical shape though- he found himself with a lack of breath during exercise a lot. It troubled him, but it wasn't like exercise helped relieved stress in the first place. Smoking helps, and it was worth the cost.

His legs straight out, with his ankles crossed, his ankles sat on the first row of bleachers as he laid on the ground. Dylan didn't realize that he looked like a male model for a bit, but he did with his calm aura and the perfect posture.

Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

when will it be your turn? Empty Re: when will it be your turn?

Post by Veronika Erinaya Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Veronika wandered down to the Aluminati Arena, wanting to get a little exercise in before she had to go down to her job at the pub. She jogged into the Arena in a black tank top, black yoga pants, and Muggle tennis shoes, which were better for running than anything wizards had. She noticed a boy laying stretched out at the bottom of the steps and ran down to him, halting at his side. She looked him over as she came down. Sexy indeed, but I think he's taken. Damn. "Hey, would it bother you if I ran the steps while you were here? Not that I'm not going to anyway, I just figured you'd like it if I asked."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:39 pm

His eyes flickered over to a fellow housemate, whom he vaguely recognized. The blonde was in fifth year, he knew that for sure. Her name though was unknown. "Yeah sure, I don't mind," Dylan told her with a shrug, before flicking off the ashes. "Do you exercise a lot or something or you are just in a mood?"
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Veronika wrinkled her nose at the smoke and ashes. "When I have the time, I do it. You never know when you need to be in shape." Like when you have to steal to make a living. She began stretching, setting her feet a little beyond shoulder width and bending down to grab her left ankle. Looking up, she asked, "Why did you start smoking then?"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:12 pm

"Yeah, I try to be in shape too. I do an every work out session every few days, or at least I try too. Being a sixth year, and a prefect causes me to have a lot of homework," Dylan grumbled, shaking his head. "I still don't understand why they gave me a prefect's badge."

"I'm really stressed right now, and I tried to come up with other ways to get rid of the stress, it wasn't working. So I turned to smoking, which is helping."
    Veronika Erinaya
    Veronika Erinaya
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Veronika Erinaya Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:06 am

Veronika switched legs as she stretched. "I don't have any real session that I do regularly. I do whatever strikes my fancy that day. I have certain skills that need honing every once in a while. I try and keep them sharp." She smirked. "Not one for the 'keeping others in order' track? You seem like more of a rule breaker yourself."

Veronika wrinkled her nose. "Not trying to judge your choices, but I'm not exactly fond of the smell. I can stand it if I must, but I couldn't ever do it myself." Plus I'd rather NOT be slowly killing my lungs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:20 pm