Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It Will All Turn Out

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

It Will All Turn Out Empty It Will All Turn Out

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Blundering around in the cold, and wet streets of London, Tyler was buried under a pile of purchases, attempting to frown at his list, figure out what else he need - and what else they could afford at the moment.

He just thanked the Lord that he had the foresight to store the crib in Kit first, before he had tired to carrying anything else. He was still worried about being able to put it together. The instructions promised to be something past his comprehension.

As muddled the young man was, over weighted by bags, boxes, you name it, his vision half impaired it was only matter of time before he dropped something or ran into someone.

Or as it turned out both.

"Sorry, Sorry," his accent deepened as he was more flustered. "Didn't see yeah there. Lord almighty, yeah'd think someone would tell yeah baby's need ta come with so much stuff."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

It Will All Turn Out Empty Re: It Will All Turn Out

Post by Adria Mason Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:00 pm

It seemed like the rain was taking it's toll as usual on the London streets, Adria observed as she walked along in a random direction, not really knowing she was heading. She had requested the club manager that she wanted to leave early from her stripper post, just this once. And to her surprise, he agreed. Then again, she was ready to blast him in case he didn't give her the break she deserved.

Her mother's illness was worsening day by day and though she knew it wouldn't be long till the inevitable, a part of her refused to believe it.

Her thoughts drifted to Nate and she couldn't help the sad sigh that escaped her lips. She missed him like crazy already, but that didn't make any sense since it was sort of clear he was not interested.

The blonde was nudged from her daydreams as someone dashed into her. "It's alright," she replied with a slight smile and took some of the packages from the man's hand, knowing that he'd topple over any second.

"Baby? Your wife is pregnant? Congratulations, I suppose." Adria said with a chuckle.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:39 pm

A relieved smile came to his face as she elevaited him from the struggle of holding so many packages. He took the moment of slight freedom to rearrange the thousands he was still holding into a more managable grasp.

"Thank yeah, I suppose - though she ain't my wife, so yeah can feel free ta take back yer well wishes, if yer a more concervitive folk," he gave another easy laugh and a smile. He had no worry of ofending her with this reaction. Perhaps he had already formed an oppinion of her himself, or it could of just been his belief in current culture, "I ain't gunna mind."

Smiling slightly, he thought through what she had said though. He had liked the way that sound "Yer wife's pregnant". Wife, it had a nice ring to it, though he wasn't sure if it applied to Laura. There was certianly a part of him that wanted it to, and the thought had even crossed his mind, but in the end he hadn't asked.

He didn't want who ever he proposed to - whether it would one day be Laura, or not -to become a result of something other than just his love for them. If he had asked Laura now, even if he was sure he loved her, the baby would undoubtfully also weigh in the reasonings. And he just didn't feel that was right. As long as he was around, their child would have two parents, it wasn't going to make a difference to it if there was a ring on Laura's finger or not.
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:12 pm

"No way, since there really is a baby along the way, you can keep my well wishes," Adria said with a wink. "So if you have a girl pregnant with your child, why the fuck isn't she married to you already? You two love each other, yes?" She asked and raised an eyebrow. The woman rarely thought before she spoke and she didn't give a damn if the man thought she was poking around.

Her curiosity would get her in trouble, she decided but that never stopped her.

She looked at him for a moment before introducing herself, "I'm Adria, by the way. When I'm not blabbering shit, I'm actually very friendly," she said with a tone of seriousness and grinned lightly.

The woman didn't know where the sudden enthusiasm arose from, but she was glad. She had been miserable for way too long; few weeks was definitely too long for her.

She placed some of the packages on the ground against one of the building walls, where it was dry and took the rest from the man's hand, and placed them together. "There, I'm sure your hands feel much better now," she stated with a nod of her head.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:57 pm

The blush, and uncomfortably defensive feeling that was floating through him was still there as she took his bags from him, though the releif from being freed from those packages - even if it was just for a short amount of time, and he was doomed to pick them up against eventually - was so great that he couldn't not smile in gratitude.

"Ty," he greated easily, flexing his hand with his new found freedom before running his hand throug his hair, his normal reaction when feeling flustered or discomfort. "Well it ain't so much that we don't wanna, or well I suppose I ain't adverse ta the ider, its just I ain't... this whole thang was rather sudden. It ain't ever really felt like it were the right time ta ask her. Yeah know?"
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:09 am

"Nice to meet you, Ty," the blonde replied and shook the man's hand, smile still in place. "Well, I suppose that makes sense," she said and leaned against the building wall. As he talked about the marriage ordeal, her ex-boyfriend's image came to mind and she instantly tried to wipe it off. She didn't need him ruining her mood, especially now.

Playing with the sunglasses in her hand, she asked with a sly look, "So when do you think will be the right time?" It just sounded too tempting not to ask. Besides, Ty seemed friendly enough to take her curiousity good naturedly.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:56 pm

"Likewise." The young man, still revelling in the relief of no longer being weighted down by the weight of his shopping - he had told Laura he had never liked shopping. The stores always felt like they were closing in on him, with all those people and packaging in them.

As he took free breaths, looking around him, his gaze got drawn back to his new companion. It was an oddity, but the features of her face - he supposed there must have been something off about it - were picking at his mind, reminding him of someone else he had known, once upon a time, though he couldn't place it.

A smirk was his response to her grin, "Pryin' are we?" He gave a short laugh and actually thought about her question. The answer was really quite simple, "To be honest, I ain't too sure I know. But I thank that I'll know when the time comes. It will... just feel right."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Noticing the man's gaze on her, Adria wondered what was going on in his mind. Was he ever at the club where she worked? It wasn't uncommon for her to run into men who visited her occupation place once in a while. Or maybe he had visited her bookstore once...? She figured the club idea seemed to be a possibility, but decided not to say anything.

"Not prying, more of a friendly curious sort of questioning," the blonde corrected him with a smirk of her own. As she listened to his response, she couldn't help but smile. "That sounds pretty good, Ty," she told softly. "I hope the time comes right for you and her soon."

Though she rarely admitted to herself even, she hoped she would one day find a guy she got the same feeling with. She had given up the idea of love ever since she became a stripper and the only guy she liked dumped her for it. As of now, she wasn't having much of a high expectation.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:32 pm

He gave a fond smile, his thoughts more inward than the woman in front of him, though he had managed to hear her words, "Yes, I hope so to, though... I find it ain't so much about the formalities that matter, yeah know? Just long as I got her, I think I'll be 'right."

Laura was a blessing he hadn't asked for, certainly didn't think he deserved, and yet some how got. Tyler could never quite get over the feeling that one day someone was going to pull the rug out from under him, and he certainly wasn't going to waste a single moment until that day came.

"So what bout yeah? Yeah got yerself a fella?" It seemed like the polite way to continue on the conversation.
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 am

"Yes, I know what you mean," Adria nodded her head. "After all, who cares about making it official in a fancy method, when really, it's perfectly fine as long as you two feel it," she smiled lightly and gave a shrug of her shoulders.

She didn't know if she would ever be ready to be married as such. The blonde was used to being by herself, enjoying her own personal freedom. The idea of having a wedding was quite foreign to her.

The smile faded a little at Ty's question. Oh, how badly she wanted 'Yes, I do have a boyfriend and his name is Nate.' But she couldn't. How could she, when there was nothing really going on? The last time they talked, she had walked away.

"No, I don't," the part French woman finally answered quietly, not looking at the man. "But I hope too, one day, with a certain someone."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Ty felt slightly bad when he saw the slight change in her expression, however his own didn't really phase. He merely put on a slightly sympathetic smile.

"Ain't worry 'bout it. Yer better of without one of us loser anyway," he gave a slight chuckle, "As a man, I can promise we ain't nuttin' but work, children really."

His smile widened for a moment before softening.

"But that bein' said, I hope yeah find someone too. Yeah seem nice, deserve someone more than I do even. Fates needs ta straighten out their priorities I say."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Adria rolled her eyes good naturedly and gave a small grin. "To an extent, I do agree that men are losers. Even more so, cowards, afraid of acceptance. Then again, I suppose I can't take into consideration the whole male population."

Perhaps, Danny had ruined every good impression she had envisioned in 'the perfect man'. But he couldn't be the sterotype, could he? There were others out there; Nate was the perfect example of that,

"You know what the weird thing is?" She asked suddenly, her gaze fixed on Ty. "I am kind of sure I already found that someone, but so far, it's not going so well," she admitted. "I am not certain how he feels, or I feel, for that matter."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:05 pm

"I thank that's the way it always is, with feelin's," Ty shrugged his shoulders, a thoughtful frown on his face. "Yeah don't always und'rstand 'em til dere right in yer face. Then yeah just go... 'oh, of course'."

It felt that way to him. He had spent years, drinking away his pains and searching for 'love' from whatever corner would offer it to him. But he had always known that wasn't love, he had known that wasn't what he had really wanted. He just didn't know how to find what he wanted until it was staring him in the face.

Laura was what he wanted.

"Then agin maybe I'm just completely obtuse," he gave a little laugh.
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:12 pm

"No, you are right," Adria nodded her head in agreement. "If only feelings were as easy as quantum theory or biochemistry, then maybe I wouldn't have such a hard time trying to understand something so complicated." It was true; even the hardest equations and calculations were within her grasp, but when it came to her own emotions, she was simply clueless.

And it always drove her crazy.

Most of time, she wasn't even sure what she wanted. But ever since she met Nate, she was certain that she wanted him. She wasn't used to such guys, he was different, and she loved it.

"I suppose, if it's meant to be, it will happen? I mean, is that not what everyone says these days?" The blonde questioned, as she ran her hands through her hair.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Ty couldn't help raise an eyebrow in both amusement and admiration, "Yeah gotta be pretty smart ta thank those thangs are easy-peasy. I sure ain't got that lucky in the brain departments. Only thang I ever seemed ta be good at were gettin' inta trouble, and drinkin' mass quantities of booze."

He ran a hand through his hair, and nodded in thought. It was the mode of though many people seemed to take. He supposed it was even the method he was taking with Laura. If the right time presented itself for him to ask her, he would.

"The Fate work in mysterious ways," he turned to her with a rueful grin, his eyes shinning with a seriousness, a pain he rarely let show through, "I sure know my life ain't how I thought it woulda been."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Giving the man a sheepish smile, Adria said, "I'm sorry, I tend to make comparisons like that during normal conversations." She couldn't help it. Ever since she was young, she had spent more time with her books than with people; zero social life. Then again, it didn't help that the other students generally stayed away from her. "Science is my passion Ty," she added with a tone of admittance. "It's the one thing that will always be there with me."

"But now that you have your woman, you're loving your life, right?" She prodded him. "Sure, it may have taken a few tough paths to get where you are, but guess what? I'm sure it'd been worth it."

The blonde could sense there was a deeper meaning to his words, and though she wasn't certain, she had already ventured a few guesses in her mind.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Ty inclined his head, an impressed expression flitting across his face, "Hell-a passion; considered me impressed. I ain't too sure I ever had me a passion. Just didn't seem the passion sort... maybe I should find one... if yeah find those sort of thangs."

"Laura does make things a whole lot betta," he admitted with a wide grin. Just thinking about Laura seemed to set him at ease more often than not. He didn't understand how he had managed to do anything before her. It was as if he had been a fish out of water before he met her, struggling to make his lungs work on the foul hour, and now he was back in his element, free and clear. Ready to live. "Lovin' life, a good way to treat life I suppose, ain't it?"
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:59 pm

"You'd be one of the few people who are actually impressed with what I just admitted," Adria remarked and laughed lightly. "It wasn't always easy skipping grades and going ahead to higher classes without feeling out of place," she sighed. "But at the end of the day, I wouldn't change it."

For the first time in her life, she experienced envy. Why did it seem like she had to go through a heartbreak while everyone else around her was in love. She was never the type to want something more than what she deserved, but it was different when it came to finding the one.

And Adria was fucking sure that for her, it was Nate.

"I do love my life," she told Ty softly. "I have my own bookstore, and I get to work in a club at night, things are great. Yet, it's not...complete."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:32 am

"Well than maybe that proves I ain't as much of an idiot as I always thunk. Those people ain't too smart if they can't admit those are some impressive hobbies."

He nodded his head firmly, convinced in his opinions. Tyler listened to her and could sympathize, knowing the feelings exactly. That was his life just a few months ago. And for a while he couldn't even say he loved it.

He had been completely lost.

"Well, I can't say much, but I'm sure yer gunna get what yeah deserve soon."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:18 am

"Either that, or they are just jealous. I prefer to go with the latter, just so I feel better," Adria remarked with a grin and winked at Ty. "I suppose it was not really a 'normal' thing per se, but no one knows what normal is, do they?"

She smiled at the man appreciatively and gave a small nod. "Thanks, at least I know I do not sound completely out of this world when I talk about wanting to find someone."

It wasn't a field she had much expertise in. In fact, it was one of the things she had no grasp of.

"By the way, when you do find the right time and she says yes, you so have to call me for the wedding," she told in a whisper as though it was a big secret and simply grinned at him. "And yes, I did just invite myself and I do not care if that sounds strange."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:58 pm

"I thank Normal is whatever we chuse it ta be. It ain't anythang but human creat'un." He nodded his head, agreeing with his own thoughts. Normal had been something he had long given up striving to meet. He had once thought he was normal, but that was before, when he had a mother, and a father, and a sister.

After they were gone... he had no concept of what was normal any more.

Her words distracted him from his slightly morbid thoughts emitting a grin and a laugh.

"Consider yerself invited. I'll be sure ta make sure yer the first ta get a invitation."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:38 pm

"First to get an invitation, you say? Now there's a guy that knows how to make me feel special," Adria remarked teasingly and laughed lightly. "But really, I wouldn't expect you to go that far. As long as I'm invited, I don't give a damn whether it's first or not."

She ran her hands through her hair once more and asked the man, "So Ty, I just got one more curious question before we part ways," she grinned, "where do you work?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Ty gave a laugh, and nodded his head, "Nope I'm gunna stick to my word. Yer gunna be the first, or there ain't any point in it at all."

He gave her a quick wink and let out another laugh. He liked the girl; she was fun, made him forget about life for a little bit and just relax. He supposed that might have been the point of friend ship. It had been so long since he had seen anyone... really, he was starting to forget.

He needed to get out more.

"My job?" He raised an eyebrow slight surprised by the question, but shrugging anyways, "I got a few ta be honest. Got some inferatin' stuffy office thang fer part of the week, rest of the time I do a bit of a bartendin' around. "
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:00 am

"If you think you would remember me by that time, then I have no objections whatsoever as to getting the first invite," Adria decided and grinned.

Other than Nate, no one had even been this nice or friendly with her before. She was either considered to be intimidating or simply boring, and truthfully speaking, she was not at all used to people like Ty.

The worst thing being that she never noticed her lack of social life, mostly because she was content wit h her books and with her work at the pub. And now that she got a taste of something different, she needed a friend.

A real friend whom she could lean on.

"You're a bartender? Which club do you work at?" She asked, beginning to get excited. Could it be possible that their job locations happen to be the same? Would that explain the sense of familiarity...? She wiped the thoughts away, not wanting to be too hopeful.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Ty waved his hand dismissively, "Just some little place, more a pub than anythang else. Only place willin' ta take me with 'nuff beggin'. Most place know I ain't been too good with booze."

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, an rueful grin flashing across his face as he thought about his rather colourful past.

"I use ta drink a little too often, if yeah catch my drift."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 pm