Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Holly Lodge (Rosie and K)

Holly Lodge (Rosie and K) Empty Holly Lodge (Rosie and K)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Holly Lodge (Rosie and K) House-460_1384072c

Rosie walked into her small terrace house and flung her keys down onto the desk by the front door, sighing a little she took the coat from around her body and threw that too over her keys. Ensuring that the door was shut tightly Rosie waltzed into the kitchen and stuck the oven on, placing a pizza on an iven tray and placing it within the heated oven to cook. Stomach growling Rosie grabbed a packet of crisps and began to munch away at them.

It had been a whole night since she had met with Kerew, the guy had been a little surreal that was for sure and the way he said that he would find her left chills in her spine. Surely he hadn't been serious? Looking back at tghe night she couldn't see how she would have enjoyed herself, after all, he appeared to be a little rough and forward...maybe even a little ass-ish.

Sighing again Rosie walked over to the fridge, took out a can of Coke, popped the lid and drank deeply, leaning against he kitched worktop, her outfit from the day still as fresh as when she had put it on, the black skirt reaching to her knees and her black strap t-shirt smelling like her musky perfume she had put on before leaving work.

Holly Lodge (Rosie and K) Empty Re: Holly Lodge (Rosie and K)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:18 pm

The presence of Kerew's dark figure made the streetslights flicker with fear of him.

He worked fast, and didnt want to wait too long to before seeing Persephone again. He still burned for her.
    His steps echoed like tolls of death with each step he took across the road before he stopped before Rosie's door. She was sat down haivng something to eat.
    'Great, free meal' He grinned to himself.

He knocked on the door and held the 'presents' he had bought for her behind his back.
    'Open up little kitty... Kerew doesnt like to be kept waiting...' He sang under his breath. She musnt have heard him, but he wasnt going to stand outside like an idiot all night waiting for her to answer the door, so he unlocked it quietly and waltzed right in.

He left the presents on her desk and silently crept towards the kitchen.
    He stood there, unnoticed, watching her for a minute or two before he spoke.
    "Nice place you've got here kitten."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Rosie jumped and turned around withdrawing the knife that she kept strapped to her thigh and pointed it at the sound of the noise, before she clicked on to who it was she growled at them threateningly. Her eyes widened and her arms slackened when she saw who it was. Kerew. How in the Hell?! She kept the knife pointed at him a little while longer before deciding he wasn't going to attack her so she left him be.

"Hey."

Rosie spoke cautiously, sitting back down in her chair and placing her head in her hands.

"Quick question...how did you get past the guy on the gate?"

She didn't know why she asked, that, Rosie already knew the answer and now she would ahve to go and find a new security wizard, poor poor Bernard. Rosie raised her eyebrow and shrugged she personally did not like her home, it wasn't a home to her, just a house, a house she had to make do with until she found the right one.

"Thanks, not to be um...rude or anything but why are you here?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:50 pm

A knife. Reeeaaally? Kerew find this funny and sniggered. What did she think a knife was going to do to a wizard like him?
    He found it sexy that she kept it on her thigh, and pondered why his wandering hands hadnt come across that before.

He'd give her 20seconds to put that knife down... but, becuase she was a smart girl, she did and sat down instead.
    She was dubious of him. Good, she had reason to be.

"That old guy? Pfft, it wasnt exactly a challenge kitten." Kerew leaned forward and kissed the side of her mouth.
    "I'm here becuase i told you i'd find you didnt i? PLus i have some presents for you..." He spoke in a low voice. Quite scary or dodgy really...

"You seem a bit miserable. Whats up gorgeous..?" He kissed her again and stared hard and deeply into her eyes.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Rosie smiled gently, what she had done today was being eclipsed by the good feeling that she was getting from Kerew, true, she had had another bad day today but it was rapidly becoming a lot better. Kissing him back lightly when he placed his lips near her mouth Rosie wound her hand in his hair, calming herself down and making herself feel more relaxed too.

"I liked Bernard too..."

Rosie pouted playfully while she played with a stray lock of her hair, two things sparked her interest, one, he had told her he had presents for her and two he had asked what was wrong.

"Really? Presents? Oh do show me!"

She grinned wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his lips more forcefully this time Rosie sliding her arms down his back slowly.

"Oh, nothing much, just found myself another job, another rather crap job but better than my temporary bar work I'm doing at the moment. I swear, the amount of times I have my ass felt up in there, it's a wonder I don't cut their balls off with this knife."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:11 pm

"I didnt say he was dead kitten... he just cant use his arms, legs or mouth anymore, thats all..."
    He ran his fingers through her hair and stole many kisses from her lips. She was tense. Maybe he could help her 'unwind'...

"Oh...and they're good presents too..." He winked darkly.

They walked into the hall together were two big wrapped boxes brimming with tissue paper lay stacked on eachother.

"Another job eh? Dont worry about work with me babe, i can give you everything you need" He teased, nibbling her ear.
    "And you've certainly mastered the art of sex talk" he teased again. "But you tell me if anyone does that again, becuase that ass of yours is mine now" he winked.

He opened the lid of the first box for her to reveal a sexy lingerie set: black corset with purple lace, suspenders, leather boots, lacy underwear.
    (OOC Yea... thats his idea of a present that every woman wants... )

"Thats one i can enjoy with you" He winked. "And this one, is something i did especially for you.."
    Lifting the other lid, it revealed the severed head of David Talbot, still attached to the spinal cord... The sight was horrific. Half the face had been sliced and stabbed. The other burnt with a poker and lashed with acid so it was half mettled and deformed.
    "You think thats impressive, you should have been there to see what i did to the rest of him..." He had a dark grin on his face. "Do you like your presents kitten...?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Rosie waited for her presents wondering what they could be, he'd only known her a couple of days and he had already bought her a present? Two even? Closing her eyes as she waited she opened them to see the first box being opened, Rosie's mouth opened a little as she gaped at what was inside the box. They were so AWESOME!

"No way! These are so pretty...I hope this didn't cost you a lot..."

She looked at him with big cute eyes and wrapped her leg around his waist and kissed his lips deeply. Rosie bit his lip softly and drew away waiting to see what the other present was, her hands stroked the corset and she took it out of the box to admire it.

It dropped to the ground when Kerew opened the second box, and Rosie peered into the box and gasped a little, her hand covering her mouth, and nose because it reeked. Moving her hand away from her mouth Roise poked the head with a nervous finger and grinned darkly.

"Well now...I didn't think you'd actually do that. Thanks a lot. I might frame this. Or preserve it."

Rosie jumped on Kerew and wrapped her legs around his waist kissing him deeply and running her hands through his hair.

"But I havn't gotten a present for you."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Well, that was a reaction he hadnt gotten before. Usually he'd have been slapped across the face, but she liked them. He knew there was something he liked about Rosie

He kissed her neck. "I'm glad you like them gorgeous. I hoped you would." He winked. "Money's no object for me babe. Anything you want, i'll get it for you."
    He pushed her into him and kissed her back as she wrapped her legs around him and kissed him. He couldnt wait to see what that sexy little number would look like on her...

He looked at her face as he stepped aside to let her see what was inside the box. No screaming...? She wasnt freaked out. My god she was perfect for him!

"I didnt think you'd actually do it..."
    "I told you i would kitten. I dont mess around, when i say i'll do something, im going to do it. Besides, this bastard deserved it after he screwed you over." He winked darkly.

She jumped on his and kissed him passionately.
    "Oh but you do have a present for me..." He grinned and spoke between kisses. He picked up the lingerie from the floor.
    "You can get that sexy ass of yours upstairs and try this little number on for me..." He kissed and nibbled at her earl and ran his hands up her back. With one hand he fiddled with her bra fastening whilst the other brushed through her hair. "Come on, if a severed head doesnt turn you on, i dont know what will" He joked. But it was clear what he wanted / what he'd come for, and may come back many many times for.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Rosie growled a little in the back of her throat, she knew why he was here now, he was here to get what he couldnt at the Hogs Head and Rosie wasn't sure if she would tease him again or actually give him it. Running her fingers through his hair Rosie gently kissed Kerews lips and nuzzled against his chest with her head.

"You want to see hm?"

She whispered huskily into his ear while flicking her tongue over the lobe, Rosie ran her hands up and down his chest while she placed her fingers over her lips while she though about wether she should do it or not. Grinning darkly she grabbed Kerew by the hand and lead him upstairs pushing him into her room and locking the door pushing the key down her top.

"As you wish K. I don't know what you're expecting and I don't want to let you down here. "

Pulling her Tongue Rosie took the box and slipped into her en suite bathroom closing the door, slipping into the lace underwear and tying the corset ad tight as it would go pushing up her breasts she pulled on the boots and opened the door. Rosie leant against the frame a sexy look on her face and her leg extending out.

"What do you think?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:51 pm

He chuckled darkly and grinned. "I do indeed..."
    She was teasing him again, making him burn for her again, but he loved it.
    She led him upstairs. He was full of anticipation.

The whole locking the door and hiding the key thing drove him even wilder.
    "Kinky... you know how to set the scene for seduction dont you you little minx?" He winked, not taking his eyes of her once. "And you wont let me down kitten. And i know for a fact im not going to let you down" He winked and licked his lips flirtasciously.

He was quick to undress as he waited for her.
    He could barely contain his urges when he saw her leant against the door frame.
    He stood up and appraoched her slowly, clapping and eyeing her up and down, drinking her in.
    "I think..." He pulled her into him and thrust her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist. "That you look pretty damn fantastic you gorgeous woman you."

He kissed her neck and chest and stomach and sat her on her bed and leant over her, not taking his lips off of hers once. He whispered seductively in her ears:
    "Vous tous êtes que je veux dans le monde entier maintenant...quand je suis fait avec vous vous ne marcherez jamais encore...nous aurons un enfer d'une nuit..."
    He smirked as he ran one of his hand along her thigh and the other across the corset fastenings.
    "Vous serez douloureux dans la matinée..."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:34 am

"Why thank you Kerew, I do try to look my best." Rosie grinned wrapping her legs around his waist.

Rosie squeaked a little bit and blushed wildly when she saw that Kerew had undressed himself and she tried not to look at him for fear she would burn up completely. Now this was the point where she got a little nervous, forget little, very nervous...Rosie had never done anything like this before and didn't know what to do.

"Not the French again K" Rosie smirked darkly

Keeping her lips pressed to Kerews Rosie raked her fingers down his back making deep welt marks as she did so, her lips moving from his lips to trailing love bites down his chest, lingering at his hips Rosie grinned and placed a large love bite on each thigh. Sucking hard on the skin.

"I would like to walk after tonight you know, be gentle with me, I've never done this before..."

Biting her lip she realised that Kerew might not like a girl without experience so she probably should have kept quiet about that.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:09 am

She was nervous he could see. He liked it that way, and found her innocent blushing adorable which made him want her more.

He wasnt nervous of course, he had had a lot of experience.
    "Oh but my dear..." he said kissing her neck. "I know how you love the french, dont deny that you do" He teased. The tow of them could get lost in exploring eachother.

Kerew could hardly beleive she was inexperienced, she seemed to know ful well how to seduce men and turn them on. Maybe it was better she had no experience, she wouldnt have had any better than him, and wouldnt after tonight.

"Never had sex before? O renver had sex with an incredibly handsome mysterious french man before?" He teased. He nibbled at her neck and ear and whispered: "I'll tell you what kitten, i'll be a perfect gentleman and take it easy for the first two or three times. But for the other for, you and me are just going to go crazy. Does that work for you...?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 am

"Yes, yes siree 100% never done this before..."

Smiling gently Rosie tried to think about happy things and forget about the fact she had a rather stalkerish crazy man on top of her who had just brought her a severed head in a box. She didn't want to think about what might happen to her if she said no to this, would she become a severed head in a box?!

Rosie moved her head back up to Kerews and cocked her head gently, she didn't know if she was hearing him right...seven times?! SEVEN?! Rosie didn't quite know what to do..two was like her maximum and it did not help her nerves one bit. Biting her lip she laughed nervously and tried to wiggle out from underneath him.

"Um, seven times huh? Don't you want to you know...try it once first? See how it goes maybe...er...ha ha."

Rosie ruffled her hair and looked up into his eyes with her own wide ones, she wasn't used to feeling like this around guys, she'd only known him like two days...sighing a little she tried to push him away and get up. But she closed her eyes and grinned darlky, she should really stop feeling so scared, there was nothing to worry about, it was just perfectly natural. He liked her, she liked him. This was 100% ok.

"Sorry...I guess I'm just a little nervous..."

She smiled shyly and reached her lips up to kiss his once more, Rosie cradled her head in his neck and bit the skin gently.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:14 am

He could tell she was a little frightened by him and by the situation but that wasnt going to stop him, it just erged him on more. Now that he had her in his grasp, he wasnt going to let her go. She tried to free herself of him, but he just pulled her back into him.

"But we are trying it once kitten. Then we're just going to try it a few more times until we're hooked. Thats all..." He grinned down at her darkly.

She looked like a doe in headlights, wide eyed and unsure. She was wise not to try to struggle away from him too much, becuase it would have pissed him off otherwise...

She cradled her head in his neck and he kissed her head.
    "Don't worry babe... everythings going to be ok... Kerew's going to treat you right... just go with it... im not going to hurt you..." He spoke in a low voice. Any normal person would be scared for their life by now.

He pushed her backwards so she was on her back and cupped her hands with his, stretching her arms up from her head onto the bed, kissing her stomach, her chest, her neck, her shoulder, her face.

The last situation like this, the girl had cried all the way through and wouldnt shut up begging him to stop. But thats what he liked about Rosie. She just went with it. He knew she was attracted to him, and he wanted her, and he was going to have her come hell or high water.

He would keep his promise however; at first, he would be gentle, he would be loving. But he would get what he came for. He wouldnt go too rough on her though, as long as she did what he wanted her to do...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:49 am

"I trust you..."

Rosie grinned and kissed his lips softly again, she was pushed back onto the bed and her hands were pinned over her head, smirking darkly she tried to move her head up to kiss him deeply, well, as deeply as she could with her hands tied up. She couldn't make him get any cloer to her and she growled lightly with frustration.

"Not fair."

She pouted and reached her head up to nibble at his ear while she wondered what exactly this was going to feel like. Secretly even though she had been scared before Rosie was anxious to experience this, and she almost wanted him to hurry up.

"Can't you just let me hands go...? I can't touch you if my hands are all the way up here..."

She pouted again.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:35 pm

How niave... how perfect...
    He slid his arms back down her arms and onto her chest. With minimal effort, he ripped open her corset.

"Mmmm..." He smirked. "God truly is a master craftsman. Are you ready for this kitten...? Becuase theres no going back now."
    He lunged forward, kissing her violently, passionatley. Grabbing her hair, running his hands across her body leaving claw marks.

The levels of testosterone in his body finally exploded. He was going to give Rosie the time of her life; and he was sure he was going to enjoy himself too...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He had gone 7 times, beating his record, all night, and he was still awake. The early morning grey light seeped into the room. He lay there with a dark grin on his face quite satisfied with himself with Rosie beside him.

He gently pulled her arm across his chest so her head could rest of his shoulder and kissed her softly. Rosie must have been the only girl in a long time he hadnt killed afterwards and actually felt SOME piece of affection for.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night kitten? I wasnt too rough?" He whispered softly like a lover as he stroked her hair.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Rosie sighed happily and turned over in her sleep she felt something hard next to her head and she opened her eyes blurry and she tried to figure out what was going on. Then she remembered. Groaning happily Rosie nuzzled her head against his chest lovingly.

"Morning K. Oh I had a lovely time last night, did you? I hope I lived up to your expectations."

She traced her finger lightly over his muscles and she heaved herself up from the bed wincing as she did so. Throwing a smile back at him Rosie got up from the bed and walked into her bathroom.

"I suppose you'll be going now hm? Use the bathroom after me if you want..." she said casually not caring about what he did now Rosie knew that he would leave.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:26 pm

"The best babe." He kissed her lips tenderly. "You were great you know, for a first timer." He stroked her face and she traced his muscles.

He could she was in some pain as she got out of bed to go the bathroom. Well she would be sore after going seven rounds with him. He wasnt that rough though; the last girl was covered in bruises; her thighs were black with them. He had made sure not to hurt Rosie like that.

She seemed pretty indiiferent to the whole thing. Kerew did need to get going, but not just yet. He heard the shower running and picked the lock of the bathroom door to join her in the shower.
    He'd take a few more kisses and something to eat before he was going anywhere. She'd probably freak out, him just walking into the bathroom, but he didnt respect or understand privacy and boundaries. Kerew did what Kerew wanted. It was a simple as that.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Rosie turned around as she heard the door to the bathroom open and she placed her hands on her hops, a grin on her face. He couldn't wait could he? Sighing and waving him in Rosie turned on the shower and stepped within it, wondering if he would follow her again.

"Couldn't give me a minute non?"

She grinned pulling her Tongue out at Kerew as she felt the hot water run down her body, easing all of the aches, that felt much better than before, the wonders of a hot shower.

"Join me if you'd like, it's nothing you haven't already seen."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:02 pm

She just couldnt get enough of him Wink

"And no i couldnt, a minute is much too long.." He winked with a grin and laughed darkly, as he happily slipped into the shower with her, kissing her and pushing her against the wall. The hot water reminded him of her breath on his neck the night before and he smirked.

"So how about it babe? You up for doing this again some time...?" He asked as her kissed down her neck.
    "Becuase if you say yes... i'll have a couple for suprises for you..."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 am

Rosie smirked darkly and ran her hands down Kerews chest tracing his muscles lightly with her finger once more, reaching up to kiss his lips passionately Rosie leant against the cool tiles and bit her lip, thinking about whether she should tease him or give a straight answer.

"I would like to have another fun night with you but, I'm a busy girl, I might find another mysterious French man to make live to if you leave it too long."

Rosie bit down hard on Kerews neck before she moved her lips back up to his own and pressing them together softly.

"Non?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:02 am

She was being a cruel tease again. He loved it for now, but if she messed him around for too long, it would severely p**s him off.

"Oh i wont be leaving it too long babe... you're never getting rid of me now..." He kissed and nibbled at her ear. "And trust me... you wont find another french guy who can give you a good time like me..." He returned her kiss, pressing her into him, making the kiss last for a little longer.

Then he pulled away slowly and became quite serious, and sinister.

"No....? You dont want to be spoilt with presents...?" His voice turned darker. "Are you sure about that...? Coz a man should treat a woman, and the woman should reward the man in return. It'd be a real shame if we couldnt do that... the sexy little numbers i could get you...the people i could get rid of for you... you're really not interested...?"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:34 am

Rosie was surprised by Kerews change in attitude, had she said something wrong? Slightly confused she nodded her head, she did like presents but surely he would be happy if Rosie would like him without all of the gifts...?

"Of course I would. I never said I wouldnt like presents just thinking that I'd love to have you again even minus the presents after all that's not why I like you...but if you want to shower me with gifts go ahead."

Smiling gently at him Rosie tilted her head to the side and reached her lips up to Kerews once more gently running her fingers through his hair pushing her hips onto his own.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:24 pm

Kerew grinned and kissed her lips tenderly, lingering there for a second and biting her lip before pulling away.
    "Good. Becuase i have big plans for me and you you know kitten...i've got a lot of plans in this head of mine." He ran his hands up and down her thighs. "In fact, after i'm finished with one of them...i'm going to be in a great mood and you'll be the icing on the cake for a perfect night..."

He nuzzled her neck then rose his head smiling. "Would you like some coffee?"

It wasnt like he was going to give her time enough to answer. He left her to enjoy her shower and headed downstairs to her kitchen, no towel or anything; he wasnt bothered, why should anybody else be.
    He'd have to go soon; he had people to mess with, but if it didnt go as he wanted, he'd be really annoyed and would need a girl like Rosie to calm him down or else he would go on a massive killing spree. He grinned darkly to himself as the kettle boiled. The wheels in his head turning and turning as he conjured up little schemes.

He returned upstairs with coffee and he even made some breakfast for Rosie - after helping himself to a load of her food of course - and lay beside it on the bed waiting for her to finish in the bathroom.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Rosie giggled a little bit and kissed Kerew as he wandered away out of the shower, washing her hair quickly and making sure that her whole body had been washed well enough after last night and she stepped out of the shower a small white towel wrapped around her chest, coming down just above her creamy thighs.

"Oh K, you didn't have to make me coffee or breakfast."

She smiled delicately at him taking the cup and sipping the hot coffee inside of it before picking up some of the toast and nibbling on it while Rosie looked blushing still at K as he lay on the bed.

"So I'm guessing you're coming back tonight then? Should I prepare for good mood? Bad mood? Or indifferent?"

Rosie grinned walking over to her drawers and pulling out some underwear unwrapping the towel and slipping them on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:02 pm