Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Holly Lodge (Rosie and K)

Holly Lodge (Rosie and K) - Page 3 Empty Re: Holly Lodge (Rosie and K)

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Rosie yelled out in pleasure as Kerew moved himself faster into her, brain foggy with desire she dug her fingers into his back so hard she left imprints on his skin, she felt herself reaching her climax but she didn't want it to end. Biting her lip so hard it drew blood Rosie remembered her command and raked her fingers hard down Kerews chest groaning loudly with each thrust until she arched her back and yelped with pleasure as she came.

"Please...again."

She muttered not wanting Kerew to stop.

The feel of his hands on her body sent new twinges through her, resparking her desire, Rosie sighed happily and wrapped her legs harder around Kerew with a devilish smirk she rasied the belt again and in her pleasure she brought it down harder onto his back.

"Do you want it again K?"

Rosie teased biting his ear and ragging his hair so that his head tilted back and Rosie bit down on his neck hard.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Yes, he had found it, she was givng him what he wanted to hear, screams of pleasure.

He groaned happily as she dug her nails into him. He didnt want the moment to end either.

He sucked the blood from her lip and moaned as they came at the same time. His body shook with pleasure and he kept going, wanting Rosie to enjoy the experience as much as he was.

He was wild and rough again, pushing against her body so she sank into the couch cushions.

He cackled happily with the pleasure of the pain. "You know i do" He sniggered, and licked from her belly button up to her neck. He nibbled on her ear and whispered, "I think you're rather enjoying whipping me arent you kitten?"

He laughed and moaned happily as she bit into his neck and ragged his hair. He ran his hand through her hair and gripped it, biting her in return and sucking at her skin passionately.
    "What is it you want me to do for you then Rosie...?" He grinned, doing yet another thing he had never done before. He shifted their postion again so that Rosie was sat on top of him. "Do with me what you will, and enjoy it whie you can" He winked.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Rosie groaned happily as she was relentlessly pushed into the couch cushions but something happened that she didn't really know how to deal with Kerew placed her on top of him and let her do something to him. She was at a loss...what could she do?

"Well isn't this unsual."

She grinned wickedly and tapped his hands with her wand raising them over his head and binding them together with a charm, Rosie didn't think she would ever do something like this in her life but then again she had never thought someone could arouse her the way Kerew did.

Kissing down his body Rosie let her warm breath linger over his abs before she ran her tongue over his nipples then biting them softly before moving further down his body her fingers scraping down his sides as her head bit his skin stopping at his hips Rosie bit each thigh hard before licking up to the middle where they met.

Moving her head away while still smirking Rosie stroked Kerew lightly before she brought up the belt once more and cracked it through the air lashing it out at his stomac.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm

"True, but it'll be fun" He winked.

He didnt like being constrained; he'd had enough of that crap in askaban, but seeing the wicked grin of her face, he decided to allow it.
    He found it hard to believe Rosie was inexperienced; she seemed to know full well to him what she was doing to turn a guy on.

"Oooh... you're being a cruel tease again kitten" He smirked, breathing out contently with pleasure. No-one ever got his juices flowing like Rosie did.

He laughed and yelled happily as the belt whacked across his hard abs. "Aaaah yes... You're good with that thing, and i bet you're rather enjoying this arent you kitten?"

He winked and grinned devilishly, cupping her face in his hands and kissing her passionately. "I'll let you enjoy yourself for a little longer kitten, then its my turn again, or do you rather enjoy being a dominatrix?"

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 8:29 pm

With a soft sigh Rosie tapped Kerews hands with her wand again and let them fall back down to frame his body, so that he might use them on her, as much as she had enjoyed her moment of domination she preffered it much better when she was being controlled by someone else, especially Kerew.

"To be honest, I don't really enjoy it no."

Winking at him Rosie flipped him over so that he was on top of her once more and she grinned darkly up at him winding her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to her so that their bodies were flush against each other.

"Ohhh your back does look sore..."

Rosie bit her lip, wondering if she had done it a little bit too hard to Kerew.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Once his hands were free, they returned to happily exploring and carressing her body. He much preffered it when he was in control; no-one controlled him. No-one. It was probably a good thing Rosie hadnt enjoyed it, becuase he would never offer her the option to be in control again.

He chuckled darkly, happily, when thye flipped back over to their original positions. He looked down in her eyes and bit at her lip as she pulled him closer so their faces were only millemetres apart.
    "Its not sore." He shuddered happily, loving the feeling of the stinging pain. "Its great. Feel free to do it again as hard as you want."

He had faint scars from when he had asked women to do that before. He liked it when they drew blood. Other scars on his back were from when Herrick used to beat him. He had had to turn pain into something enjoyable in order to spite Herrick and live with it.

Although Kerew was ready to go a lot longer than 30 mins, he turned them on their side again and lay their with her in his arms.
    He wasnt even out of breath or tierd, but Rosie was sweating a lot more than he was; he was much more used to high levles of 'physical activity'.

"I'll let you rest for a minute kitten, but dont you go falling asleep on me now." He kissed her mouth and down down her neck and looked into her eyes again.
    he conjured hiself another bottle of wine and downed most of it again. "Ah. Perfect. Would you like a swig kitten?"

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:10 am

As Rosies hands explored Kerews body, they traced over some of the scars on his back and she felt a twinge of pain run through her heart, maybe they were just from occasions like this but she didn't think so.

Kerews teeth tugging on her lip made Rosie sigh happily again and as he let up in the pace of things she nuzzled her head against his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat in contrast to her own fast paced one.

"Thanks K, I think I need a bit of a rest."

Chuckling lightly Rosie kissed down his chest as she lay there wondering exactly how long it would be before Kerew picked up the pace again.

"Alright then, thank you."

She smiled graciously up at him and took the wine bottle from his hands, drinking a little bit she felt the familiar buzz surround her skull and Rosie handed it back to him, letting her breathing get back to normal and her heart rate slow.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 12:44 pm

He didnt even shudder as her hands traced his scars. His mind looked back to those times, his hatred for the Howlin family builidng. His need to 'calm himself' rose as did his... *cough* again.

He hoped he would enjoy the short break he granted her, becuase she wouldnt be getitng many of them throughout the night and early morning hours if he had anything to do with it.

She was a little more relaxed again now; so his game could begin again of getting her heart rate back up. He downed the rest of the bottle and played with her hair.
    "Shall we continue our venture here... or take this party upstairs ma chere...?"

The couch was wet with their sweat and the windows were steamed up; the living room felt like a freakin' sauna. He jumped up off the couch and growled suggestively, whisking her up in his arms and racing up the stairs with her, throwing her on the bed and crawling towards her.
    Maybe they would be able to play his little game of every room in the house after all...

He hadnt entered her again just yet; he was kissing down her body and massaging her again. He moved and puffed up the pillows for her to prop herself up on and pulled her legs down to him slightly so she was underneath him.
    "Metal headboards are usually harder for me to break... shall we see if i can do it?" He grinned.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 2:09 pm

With a growl Rosie smirked at Kerew when he picked her up from her bed and moved her upstairs, she landed on the bed perfectly and managed to preserve most of her modesty, quite proud of herself Rosie beckoned for Kerew to come over to her and she leant back onto the pillows that he had so kindly propped up for her.

"It would be interesting to see if you could...but then I'd need a new headboard."

Rosie pouted but she couldn't hold it for long when Kerew began to massage her again and she let out a contented sigh enjoying the soft feeling of his hands on her skin, she nuzzled her head into his neck and snaked her hands around his shoulders pulling him down onto her.

"I must be pretty damn special to be able to keep your interest like this hm?"

She asked with a smirk on her face before she brought her lips to Kerews kissing him feircly and biting his lip so hard it drew blood and when she slipped her tongue into his mouth she raked her fingers down his front once more.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 3:19 pm

He snarled playfully like a tiger as she beckoned him; glad to see she was enjoying their fun and games as much as he was.

"I could always get you a new one" He winked. "Hell, when im done you'll need a million new headboards, and beds." - (He was being serious) -

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him, pushing his hips hard agianst hers.
    "You better believe you're special kitten" He nuzzled her face with his own. "If you werent i'd have killed you by now. But im smart enough to know not to let go of a really good thing."

He kissed her back roughly, snarling sexily with delight. The hard bite and clawing sent pleasure down his spine and he shuddered letting out a low satisfied groan as he entered her again and started thrusting wildly as before. She knew how to turn his cranks

He pulled her so her head was over his shoulder and he bit her arm; her blood sweet but fiery like her.
    The bedposts knocked loudly agaisnt the wall, chipping the paint as he went faster and harder again. He ran his hands up and down her back and licked and kissed at her hungrily, drinking in her perfection again.

"Rosie..." He burred in her ear, breathing heavily. "Why did it take me so long to find a girl like you...?" He had never had this much fun like this in his life. He moved her legs around him and pulled her further into him, carressing her thighs.

"Je suis sur feu pour vous...Je vous veux par mon côté toujours...Gémir comme vous n'a jamais fait avant...je vous veux vouloir m'être dans vous toujours... je veux vous m'appartenir seulement...dire que vous êtes le mien!"

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Rosie gasped softly when Kerew pulled her hips onto his own and she nuzzled her head into his neck wanting to be as close to him as possible for when he entered her again, she yearned for it knowing what was going to happen and as he kissed her back passionately Rosie raked her fingers harder and slower down his back.

"Oh...ah you weren't kidding about the...bed thing were you...?"

Yelping in pain as Kerew bit down hard on her shoulder Rosie moved her head to his ear and bit down on it hard pulling on the lobe while her hands entwined in his hair and tugged it hard knowing that he would like it.

"Do I...do I taste good?"

She groaned pulling Kerew closer to her and wrapping her legs around his waist harder and tugging him closer to her, with a series of low gasps as he moved faster into her the knocking sound of the bedpost against the wall making her eyes widen.

Moving her lips to his ear she whispered softly into his while bringing the belt cracking back down onto his back:

"I'm yours K...I'm all yours..."

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Her gasps and groans were delicious and made him chuckled happily to himself. He wrapped his arms around her back and pushed her into him so their skin stuck to eachother. He wanted to be even closer; closer than was physically possible.
    "Arrr...yeeees" Kerew his as Rosie clawed his back. It was his ultimate turn on.

"I...ahh yes... never kid" He grunted as he pushed himself into her harder, trying to find the spot again.
    The hair pulling and ear biting... it was as if she had took a master class in how to pleasure him.

"You do indeed" He grinned, kissing her passionately, his tongue in her mouth entwining with hers, then moving down to kiss her neck and chest.

He kept moving faster and harder, wanting the gasps and moans to intensify. He gritted his teeth and roared happily as she whipped his with the belt. He was glad she had held on to it.

He pulled her in into his chest and smirked devilishly behind her back, eyeing her shoulder were he had marked her with his initials. He closed his eyes and savoured the words. She was always going to be his whether she had said yes or not, but to hear the words be said was the most satisfying thing ever.
    So then he uttered the words he figured every woman wanted to hear; and perhaps deep down they were true.
    "You know" He spoke between kisses and groans. "Its the strangest thing but, i think i may love you Rosie..."

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Rosie gasped happily as he pulled her as close as they could get and the feel of him across her skin made her more aroused than anything, as Kerew picked up the pace Rosie groaned happily and bit down hard on his shoulder sucking the skin before moving her lips back to his own and kissing them furiously letting his tongue explore her mouth.

Hearing the increased moaning when she raked her fingers across his back Rosie did so again, and again until her fingers came away tinged with blood Rosie gasped and bit her lip feeling horrible for taking it to far.

That did not however last long.

Rosie groaned loudly as Kerew moved faster and faster into her the headboard now dangerously becoming looser as if it was going to break.

"K...you said you'd stop...with the corny lines..."

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 9:32 pm

He didnt want her to stop with the raking. He kept going harder to make her groan.
    He could hear the screws of the head board coming loose.

"I didnt tihnk it was corny, but whatever, suit yourself."
    Kerew wasnt bothered. And she was hardly going to hear him utter those lines again then is they were so meaningless. He guessed she just wasnt as fickle as other girls.

Deciding to screw off the pretend romance crap then, he kicked it into over drive so both her headboard and bed whacked into the wall, putting a fine crack in it.

The wooden support under the bed was creaking as though about to cave in at any moment.
    By the time he was done with her; her cervix would be completely torn to shreds.

He bit into her neck and squoze her breasts hard and raked his hands down her body then massaged roughly back up again.

He wanted her to squeak in pain or even scream a little terrified, but he knew she wouldnt. She wasnt as weak as other women. She'd have bruises in between her legs though, becuase he was being a lot rougher and more aggressive then the nights before but he wasnt likely to stop now. He was prone to one moment of almost believeable compassion, then that was it.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:21 am

With the new roughness Kerew was employing Rosie gasped a little it hurting as he moved himself in and out of her with such force, throwing her head back onto the pillows she wondered if he would let up anytime soon and if she had upset him with saying the line was corny. Biting her lip to try and keep the low moans from her throat down Rosie said:

"K...I didn't mean to upset...you I just...rather you didn't say things...that you didn't mean."

Rosie groaned loudly and dug her fingers into Kerews back arching her own up to press against his chest harder, the loud thwack as the entire bed hit the wall made Rosie moan again feeling the pleasure building up inside of her.

Feeling him roughly massaging her body Rosie cried out in pleasure unable to keep herself from releasing anymore, tired and panting she ay her head on Kerews shoulder and let him keep moving himself within her until he reached his own end too.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:49 am

He thought pain would teach her a lesson but she was stronger and had a higher pain threshold that one would think so it seemed.

Her moans and pants were delicious but he slowed the pace just a tad so he wouldn't end up killing her like the last girl he was this rough with.

After 2 hours he stopped, lay to the side of her and pulled her into him, grabbing her hair and breathing her in.

"How do you know what I do and don't mean...? It's a waste of breath otherwise."

He stated down hard into her eyes and stroked her face as he bit and kissed at her lips. "You know, I'm a little disappointed that we couldn't break this bed...maybe next time eh?" He smirked.

"I'll be off soon kitten, its not like you want me to stay to listen to how corny I am do you?"

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Rosie sighed happily when he slowed up the pace, she was glad that he did because at the rate he was going she wouldn't have been able to stop herself from crying the pain was that bad.

She really couldn't believe when she looked at the clock they had been going for two hours or more, it was like some sort of super sex that they kept having that just laster for ever and ever like the energizer bunny.

"I'm sorry I just...I didn't think."

Nuzzling her head into his chest she let her heart rate climb slowly down and down until it was almost normal and Rosie kissed his skin softly with her sore lips.

"Next time? There's going to be a next time?"

Rosie smirked looking at Kerew with a mixture of disbelief and happiness in her eyes but she let that dull a little bit and she shrugged turning away from his chest when he said he was leaving.

"Oh okay then K, you know where everything is if you need it."

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:40 pm

He was suprised she didnt cry, but was glad becuase he couldnt stand weak displays of emotion. And apologies failed to reach him but he didnt want her hating him all the same.

"Of course theres going to be a next time, isnt there? Why wouldnt there be?"

She moved away and turned her back on him. He dint like it when people turned their back on him, but whatever. He leaned over and kissed her neck before getting up from the bed and going downstairs to fetch their clothes. He brought them up to her and started to get changed.

"I'll give us a break for a few days eh? But i'll see you in the week before i leave if i can. I've got vermin i need to deal with once and for all so i may be gone for a while."
    She had better wait for him. He could do what he wanted becuase it wasnt serious, but if she did it, he wouldnt blame her; he'd just slaughter whoever moved in on his woman.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Rosie felt her heart sink a little bit as Kerew got up off the bed, she half expected the door to open then shut again leaving her alone in the house but then another nice gesture from Kerew left her smiling once more.

Stepping gingerly into her clothes, gasping slightly with the pain that she was in Rosie pulled up her underwear and clipped her bra back into place, slipping into her jeans again and fetching a new top out of the drawer her old one being ripped to shreads.

"OH really? YOu wont forget what I said will you? I'm a girl in demand K...you can't expect me to wait around like some love sick puppy..."

Rosie warned lying back down on the bed, just making sure that he knew she wouldn't just be there for him to dip in and out of...it didn't work like that.

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 11:20 pm

His eyes watched her as she changed and examined the bruises decorated her body from him. The other girl had come off a lot worse.

He approached her slowly with a serious, dark look in his eyes and cupped her face in his hands.
    "You better had wait... i dont care how in demand you are...other men cant have what is mine...." He left a long lingering kiss on her lips. "I meant what i said by the way... if anyone takes you from me... i wont take it lightly and i'll see that they suffer... i'll see you around..."

He looked back at he rone last time, seriously, until he descended down the stairs and out her fornt door. It was she who didnt relaise how things worked; once something was Kerew's, it was his to do what he wanted with whenever he wanted. If she wasnt still his woman upon his return, he would see to it that a loooot of people suffered greatly. No-one robbed him of what he owned...

He hoped to squeeze a last bit of fun in before catching the train back to Ireland to settle an old score. Then there was the more troublesome person he had to find and get rid of. It could take a while; a year or more. But if Rosie couldnt even wait that long...Kerew would be severely severely annoyed... Not necessarily at her... but blood would be spilled and someone would suffer....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 am