Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Holly Lodge (Rosie and K)

Holly Lodge (Rosie and K) - Page 2 Empty Re: Holly Lodge (Rosie and K)

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:34 pm

"Why not kitten?" He grinned, pulling her arm so she was pulled onto the bed next to him so he could kiss her. He tugged at her towel flirtaciously.

She looked cute as she blushed and nibbled her toast. "Everything to your liking?" He grinned; he couldnt keep his eyes off her. She was mesmerizingly beautiful; incredible; everything he desired. He didnt want anyone else to have her.

He caressed her thighs and grinned devilishly.
    "I'll come back if you want me to kitten... i really like the sound of that option, but i dont want to wear you out too quickly." He winked darkly. "Oh, if its you, i'll be in a good mood."

His eyes follwed her as she put on some underwear. He wolf whistled and smirked at her.
    "Awwwh, do you have to cover up.." He pouted, slipping on his own underwear and jeans.

"Is there anything your heart desires of me today kitten until i return...?"

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Giggling as Kerew wolf whistled to her Rosie took a bow once she had safely affixed her bra straps together, with a smirk Rosie stalked her way over to Kerew her hips swaying dangerously as she approached pushing him hard against the wall Rosie pressed her lips to his kissing him wildly raking her hands through his hair.

"No you can go now."

Pulling away with a long stroke down Kerews body ending just under his jeans waistband Rosie placed a look of mock shock onto her face and grinned:

"Oops."

Sitting back up on her bed, Rosie perched on her knees and ruffled her hair licking her lips seductively at Kerew from underneath her mussed blonde hair.

"I shall see you tonight K."

-----------------------

(Do you want to post you leaving then coming back at night?)

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:35 pm

He loved how sexi she was as she crept towards him swaying her hips. She pushed him into the wall and he pulled her into him, kissing her hard and raking his hands up and down her back as she ran her fingers through his hair.

It wasnt fair of her to pull away and tease him like that. He smirked and chuckled darkly, pulling her back into him for another violently passionate kiss, his tongue hungrily searching for hers.
    He got up, kicking his shoes on and grabbing his jacket.

"Indeed you will." He winked back at her. "Shall we see if we can beat 7 or should i apply the breaks this time?"

He walked over to the bed and crawled across it towards her, running his hands up her body and across her waste as he kissed her goodbye. "See you at 7 kitten. I'll bring take out."

He hopped off the bed and trotted down the stairs, laughing at the head still left in the box before closing the door shut behind him.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second the clock tolled 7pm, he knocked at her door, a bulging bag of take-out in one hand and another two 'presents' for her in the other.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Rosie despite being sore all over had done a lot that day but all the while in the back of her mind her body was on fire for that night when Kerew would arrive back at her house. When she would get to feel him again despite her long night with him yesterday.

Taking a few potions before he came, including an anti conception potion and a potion apparently specifically designed to get rid of pains enduced by sexual activities.

Deciding she would dress up for Kerew today she put on her skin tight black ripped skinny jeans and her tight purple tank top which showed off her cleavage.

As soon as she heard the knock on the door she opened it immediately and smiled at Kerew as he was framed in the door, stepping aside so he could come in Rosie closed the door after him. She took in the softly lit living room and the insence burning sweet and musky in the corner.

"Hey K, how did your plan go?"

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Kerew let himself in, put down the bags and backed Roie into the wall, caressing her as kisisng her chest up her neck and to her lips. He couldnt wait for another great night with Rosie. He could make all of time stand still for her if she wanted him to; they could spend eternity in bed.

"You look very very deliciously enticing tonight kitten" He growled flirtasciosuly. He had change dhis clothes from yesterday, but he always kept the same look, dark jeans and a dark silk or rich cotton shirt, which he had pre-unbottoned so he could show off his chest to Rosie.

"Oooh, some of my plans are all coming together nicely" He winked. "You've certainly set the scene for romantic seduction" He grinned. He nibbled and kissed at her earlob and whispered "Wanna see what else i got you kitten...?"

He ran his hands up and down her torso and pushed himself into her again, burring in her ear and leaving a trail of kisses and suck / bite marks down her beautiful neck.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Rosie wasn't kept waiting long, his lips were on her the second he was in the door and Rosie sighed happily tilting her head back so Kerew could get at her neck easily. Once he had finished kissing her she slipped out from under his arms and walked off with a flick of her hips.

"And it's all for you K..."

She purred slipping a hand down her thigh and resting it there to tease Kerew. Moving from this stance she peered inside the take out bags wondering what was in there.

"More presents? Oh yes please..."

Rosie grinned and sat on the sofa waiting for Kerew to give her her gift.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:25 pm

"Oh you little tease" Kerew growled playfully and dived at her, cupping his amrs around her waste and picking her up to twirl her around before putting her back down again. "You cant get away from me that easily kitten." He bit her earlobe and kissed her neck again before he let her go.

Kerew couldnt decide on what take-out food Rosie might like. He'd have known if he'd have stayed long enough to ask but fmeh, it wasnt his money he was spending, just some guy that he'd killed. He had 3 different chinese takeaway dishes, and 3 different indian takeaway dishes, even a pizza. He'd even brought some of his 'personal favourite' movies to watch with her.

He always presented the more gruesome gift first. "This old cow" He lifted the box to reveal another head. "Was bitching about you from the ministry. She cant do that now. My god their security is crap"
    Then he shuffled forward on the floor towards her with the other bag and rested is chin on her knee and grinned up at her.

First, he pulled out jewellery boxes: a white gold chain with a diamond trailing flower pendant and matching earings. A tray of diamond rings of all kinds (yea; he'd been on the rob). Then he pulled out a gothic black corset evening dress with purple trim and matching knee high black lace up stilhetto boots, and then finally, (as to be expected of him -_-) more expensive silken, designer lingurie and underwear sets.
    "After last night," He winked. "Im pretty sure i could work out all your sizes. Do you like them? I thought i'd treat you a little better. You know nice evening, dinner..." He ran his hand slowly up her thigh. "and then desert..."

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Rosie grinned as she sniffed the air she smelt pizza and that was one of her favourite foods and he had gotten her some pizza, but her nose crinkled as she smelt chinese and indian...not so good. When he presented her with the present Rosie gasped again.

Getting up from the couch and walking over to the box she poked the head again and giggled as she remembered who the woman was, she had always been a horrible old cow even when she had been there, bitching about her behind her back.

"Aw, thank you K. I remember her, her name was Anne and she was always jealous of me..."

Rosie gasped again at the jewelry that Kerew presented her and she placed a hand on her cheek as if to check she wasn't dreaming, that necklace was beautiful and there were so many diamond rings. The dress and shoes were equally beautiful and Rosie, as she had expected, also recieved jewelry.

"Oh...oh my this must have cost you a fortune!"

She ran a teasing hand up Kerews chest and pulled him down by his shoulders inbetween her legs, bringing her head to his lips and kissing him passionately.

"Boy you do know how to treat a girl well."

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 12:15 pm

She didnt seem to approve of the chinese and indian, but he was glad, that meant more for him.

"Well why wouldnt that bitch be jealous as someone and sexy as you" Kerew grinned, winking at her. "Its enough to drive anyone mad"

He chuckled happily and kissed her back with equal intensity.
    It wasnt his money he was spending, just some guy he'd killed.
    "Money's no object for me kitten. I'll buy you all the stars in the sky if you want them."

He ran his hands underneath her top and continued to kiss her again.
    "But of course, i am french" He winked. "And i know you're going to look great for me in them."

He ran one hand up her back and the other through her hair, pushing himself into her. "You know, you're making me hungry for desert already" he grinned and winked suggestively.

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Rosie giggled and brushed a stray strand of hair from her face as she recovered from the kiss, Kerew certainly hadn't gotten bored of her in the past couple of hours.

"A star hm? I think I can live without that for now."

Getting up from the floor she waltzed over to the counter and picked up the pizza box opening the lid with a smile on her face and taking a bit of pizza from the box and nibbling at it. Rosie grinned happily and quickly ate the rest of the pizza slice before taking another.

"Mmm I'm so hungry today."

Rosie winked at Kerew and got a plate out from the cupboard for him in case he wanted to use it before breaking out one of her bottles of wine:

"Red? White? Or Rose?"

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 12:34 pm

"As long as you sure kitten" he winked, letting her get up. His eys were transfixed on her as she walked over to the pizza box and helped herself to some.

"Im loving that ass of yours" He said, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "And your gonna need your energy for later"
    He burred, nibbling on her earlobe, ignoring the fact she was trying to eat.

He let her go into the kitchen and was already eating out of the cartons when she returned with a plate and some wine.

"Definately rose" He grinned. "Now bring your sexy self over here" He patted the seat next to him and licked his tongue across his teeth flirtaciously. "And lets toast to whats gonna be one heck of a night together, with many more still to come"

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Rosie grinned and reached her head up to kiss Kerews neck as he slid his hands around his waist playfully pushing her hips back into his own. Spinning themselves out of his arms she winked and took another bite of her pizza moving into the living room when she was told to by Kerew.

"Rose is my favourite! Good choice."

With a smile on her face Rosie poured two glasses of wine handing one to Kerew and keeping one for herself, sipping it gently.

"To fun times."

Rosie giggled and clinked her glass against Kerews before sipping a little more and eating what was left of her pizza crust and all, licking the stringy cheese from her fingers with a frown.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Kerew winked. "Wrong, 'tis the best choice." He clinked to glasses. "To fun times and to us" He grinned before downing the wine.

He wondered what Rosie would be like drunk... It took a LOT to get him drunk. And would she be better and more complient with him in bed or not...?

After they finished their first glass, he poured them another. He could drink a whole 3 bottles of wine to himself and still be sober.

He guzzled at his takeout, soon devouring all 4 indian and chinese meals to himself. He never felt bloated though, he could carry on eating; he always engaged himself in certain 'activities' that helped him burn off calories and contribute to a high matabolism, hence why his body always remained muscly and perfect.

When they finished and were letting their food settle down, he pulled her into him, her arm across his chest, running his fingers through her hair, enjoying her body being so close to his.

He didnt know, but did he have genuine feelings of love for Rosie? He never understood such weak emotions. Someone tried to show him once, but he soon got bored of her. All he knew was, he wanted Rosie for himself, and didnt want to kill her; only the man who ever dared tried to take her away from him. She was his now.

Secretly, with magic he etched his initials into her shoulder with his finger. A black mark that she wouldnt really notice or feel him place on her. To him, it made her his. And only his. Always.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Rosie watched as Kerew ate the majority of the food that he had brought and she arched her eyesbrow how on Earth did he say so thin and toned? Pouting she wished that she could have that talent and she ate another slice of pizza licking the cheese off her pizza.

As he pulled her into him Rosie purred happily and nuzzled her head against his chest enjoying the warmth radiating from him and the soft sound of his heartbeat coming from underneath his shirt.

"You know, this has been really nice."

She tilted her head up to look deep into Kerews eyes and she kissed his cheek softly not wanting this rare gentle side of him to end. It seemed a little surreal compared to last night.

"You have really lovely eyes K."

Rosie purred into his ear, resting her chin on his shoulder.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Rosie, in a word - that he never thought he'd use- was adorable as well as unbelievably attractive. He loved how she purred so sexily, and how his nickname 'kitten' suited her so well.

He still didnt get the lovey dovey crap Sam used to talk about though, about the heart beating faster of skipping beats when you were around the person you loved. Kerew's heart remained steady and at a constant rhythem all the time. He liked the weight of her head on his chest though, and stroked his fingers through her silky hair.

'Nice...' What was that word? Why did it sound so sickly? But he was glad she was enjoying herself, it just meant he could enjoy himself later.
    He had never been kissed sweetly on the cheek before. It was weird and he didnt know how to react. Was it 'nice' weird...? And the eye thing... people were usually terrified when they looked into his eyes. His eyes revealed the dark, blood-thirsty nature of his soul. Was he really that different a person around her?

He kissed her hand tenderly and then her neck.
    "You have lovely everything." He spoke in a soft low voice. He ran his thumb across her lips and his other hand across her legs and smiled down at her. Rosie was the perfect woman. And she was his perfect woman. For once, he didnt want to rush into bed. He was content to just have her next to him. Well, for a little while longer anyway, but not all night becuase there wasnt much fun in just sitting next to eachother clothed now was it?

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 12:15 pm

With a smile Rosie nuzzled her head into Kerews neck, just simply enjoying being with him for a while but she knew that he would want something a little more substantial later on in the evening but that didn't matter to her, secretly she wanted that too...but not right now.

Letting the soft smell of the insence waft into her nose Rosie sighed happily and kissed Kerews neck with soft lips before drinking a little bit more of the wine and finishing off the bottle, a little shiver running through her as the alcohol settled on her system.

"You're such a flirt K...but thank you...as long as you think so it doesn't matter does it?"

Rosie knew that she wouldn't ever be able to forget Kerew, even if it was just these two nights they had together then it would remain forever in her head, nothing terribly romantic just...it's hard to forget someone who brings you severed heads in boxes and shows her such a good time.

"Do you want anthing else to drink? Anything else to eat?"

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 12:59 pm

"No, becuase whatever i think is right and shouldnt be argued agianst."

He'd be sure to remember a girl like Rosie; no-one could ever compare to her. She'd probably only remember him due to trauma but hey ho, ce la vie.

He conjured himself up another bottle of wine and downed the entire bottled to himself.

He reached across her and pinned her on her back to the couch and started nibbling at her suggestively. At first it could come off as a flirty joke, but he had no intention of releasing his grip or letting her go. It wasnt exactly class to do it of a couch but he wasnt bothered about that. He had waited long enough as far as he was concerned.

"I do if you're on the menu" He licked up her neck in a way that would ordinarily send shivers up someones spine.
    He ripped open her top and started kssing and biting at her breasts hungrily, fiddling and pulling harshly at her bra strap and pulling at her jeans.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Eyebrow raised Rosie watched as Kerew downed a whole bottle of wine in about two minutes and while she was trying to figure out how exactly he had done that she was pushed against the sofa completely randomly. Rosie gasped a little and looked into Kerews eyes with her own slightly startled ones but she calmed down eventually and relaxed into his touch slightly enjoying the fact that she could make someone act like this.

Shivering as he licked up her neck Rosie's eyes widened again as he ripped her top open and tugged at her jeans, she groaned lightly and complied with Kerews wishes shrugging her jeans off to reveal that she was in one of the new sets of underwear that he had bought for her.

"Well I'm sure I can make myself available..."

She chuckled running her hands through his hair and tugging him up by it so that she could kiss him firmly on the lips before Rosie leant forwards and nibbled his ear, wrapping her arm around his neck while trying to take off his jacket, the only thing between her and those muscles of his.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:22 pm

That little bit of fear that sparked in her eyes was enough for him. He liked how Rosie was just willing to go with it and not fight him. He smirked happily with a devil look in his eyes when he saw she had on some of the underwear he had bought her. 'Good girl' he thought to himself.

"They look good on you." He licked his teeth and then kissed her hungrily. "But they'll look even better on the floor." He tore them off effortlessly.

Kissing her or massaging her as she moaned beneath him, he cast off his jacket and pants and ripped open his shirt, flexing his bulging muscles for her.

The fun could begin now the clothes were out of the way. He lunged forward grabbing her hair and kissing her passinonately, growling and breathing deeply, writhing against her, entering her slowly at first, pushing himself into her; it would take a while, for he had a lot to offer in that department.

Running his hands across her body and pulling her into position, he started thrusting back and forth rapidly like a pestel to mortar.

He was wild, planning all sorts of things; using his belt as a whip to increase his own pleasure, using the belt to tie her to the bed upstairs, or having Rosie up the walls and across the floor of every room in her house but suddenly, something ame over him that he had never experienced before, ever.

The thrusting slowed to a rocking motion and his hungry snogs turned into long passioante kisses and he wrapped his arms around her so he head could nest in his neck or on his chest and his head rested ont he top of hers.

Did this mean he actually loved her? despite never experiencing love before? So much so that he didnt just wanna hurt her anymore? Sure he was still there for a 'good time' but she meant more to him than that now. He had other women to hurt and be aggressive to; Rosie didnt need to fit that purpose. She just had to exist in his life, and for now, it seemed, that was enough to him. He could stay with her the way they were for hours, days, years, and feel content and satisfied without having to brutally murder or torture someone for once. What was happening to him? Why did she have so much of an effect? And why didnt it annoy him...?

Before returnign to his tender kissing of her body, he uttered probably the sweetest words he had ever done in his whole existence.
    "Im glad i met you Rosie. Im glad you're with me ike this."

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Rosie gasped again as Kerew moved into her, she had secretly been yearning for this ever since he came back but as he moved inside her she wished for just a moment that he would be more gentle, more caring with her, to at least pretend that he loved her and wanted her as more than something to vent his desires out on.

Softly her hands traced Kerews muscles as he thrusted into her, moaning quietly Rosie wrapped her arms around his waist and tugged him into her.

Then, something happened that she didn't expect whatsoever, the pace slowed and she could breathe through their kisses, Rosie closed her eyes and leaned softly into Kerew letting her soft breath play across his skin and she moved her hips slower into his own enjoying the far more loving pace.

"I am glad I met you too K...I don't think I'll ever meet another man like you in my life...you're wonderful."

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Kerew knew that they both wanted eachother equally. That their relationship had started off as nothing more than a lusty sexual encounter. But that for once in his life, trying something knew could be a good thing. They could always be rougher later. But he had never been treated so lovingly before in his life and thought he could savour it for a bit longer, until he got sick of it that is.

Her moans had been delicious, but the soft breath and more gentle moans were equally as pleasant.
    "Im not wonderful" He spoke in a low voice between kisses. "I am godlike, true, but not wonderful in terms of how you mean. And indeed, i can gaurantee no man will ever compete with me, just as no woman will ever compete with you."

He knew no other man would compete with him, because he wasnt going to just idlily stand by and let her be with another man. She was his and he wanted her all to himself. Her beauty. Her body. Her soft voice in his ear and her warm breath on his skin. No-one else could have her.

He adjusted their postion so they were side by side rather than on-top and beneath. He wrapped her legs around him and pushed himself into her gently and left a love-bruise on her breast and neck. He ran his hands down her thighs and stomach to increase the pleasure of the experience for her. But usually, he preferred more aggressive techniques to increase the pleasure for him.

"Rosie..." He groaned sensually. That was probably the first time he had called her by her name as opposed to 'kitten'. "Scratch down my back with your nails as deep and as slowly as you can... Just do it..."

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 4:20 pm

The low voice that Kerew spoke in sent shudderes up Rosie's spine she brought him closer to her by the loose hold she kept on his neck. She nuzzled her nose against his skin and gently bit down on his shoulder and sucking on the flesh leaving a bright red patch when she moved her mouth away.

"Do you mean that K...? I don't think you do...You'll go out and get another woman as soon as you no longer want me...I know that."

Rosie whispered sensually into his ear before biting the lobe and nibbling upon it. When they changed positions to lie side by side she grinned and softly traced her hands up and down Kerews chest, her gentle finger moving over his defined chest as she did so.

The feel of his hands on her stomach and legs made her moan softly into Kerews ear and she felt her eyes widen at his unsual request and at the fact that he called her by her name, which produced another low groan. Biting her lip she nodded her head and making sure that Kerew was definately ok with it Rosie scraped her fingernails down his back as hard as she could while gently kissing his mouth, contrasting the rough with the gentle.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 5:16 pm

He loved how she wanted him closer to her and how she bit on his flesh. He loved it; it turned him on even more.

"Then you know nothing." He spoke between kisses. "I could easily find a cheap whore that i care nothing about, but i wont find another woman like you again. I usually kill them and move on by now, but i havent with you, so that should count for something." He pulled her closer into him and tightened his grip around her waist. "Im never giving you up or letting you go. Besides, you could just as easily find yourself another man, not that i'd let that happen sitting down."

There were those delicious moans again. He rocked back and forth a little harder but nowhere near as hard as before. He groaned aloud in pleasure and grinded his teeth. "Oh, hell yea...grrrrraaargh..." He kissed her back passionately barely giving her time to breath in between. "Do it again..."

He wouldnt be able to contain himself to gentleness for much longer. His kisses gradually becmae more rough and hungry, his hands more probing. He made circular motions to try to find the spot that would make her orgasm. It would give him and her both a great deal of pleasure. He always managed to find it; he ever failed to disappoint or deliver.
    He burred in her ear, "Rosie..." He passed her his belt from the floor. "Hit me with this...as hard as you can wherever you want... do this, and i'll do something for you..."

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Rosie already blushing from the effort she was putting into this interaction blushed more at what Kerew said, she hadn't pictured him as a caring sort of guy and it made her a more enthusiastic to be told that she was special to him.

"Alright K."

She groaned and almost without having to be told Rosie scraped her fingernails down his back harder pulling him closer to her by the skin on his back moving her hips into his a little faster knowing the reaction her nails would produce in Kerew.

"K...if, if you're sure."

Taking the belt from him Rosie threw her head back and moaned loudly as Kerew touched her most sensitive place as he moved into her, heat rising up her face Rosie bit her lip and cracked the belt over Kerews back as hard as she thought he would like.

"Does that feel good to you...?"

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Kerew wasnt the caring sort. It was just for Rosie. There was something about her he coulnt let go of or get enough of.

He roared and growled with the pleasue of the pain and moved faster and harder with Rosie, his pleasure building as he felt the sting of the torn skin and the hot prick of blood rising to the surface.
    "Scratch my neck and chest. Attack me like a tiger, kitten."

He was close to the spot; he kept working that area to produce the reaction he wanted. He wanted her to convulse with pleasure and scream and moan wildly at the top of her lungs.

"Arrgh! God yes!" He roared as she whipped him with his belt, biting into her neck, practically eating her face with hungry kisses.

He bit her lip and massaged his hands up and down her body, penetrating further and further, moving faster and harder. He wondered if he would be able to break the couch to add to his achievements of broken headboards and parts falling off of cars. Their skin was so hot as they touched he swore they would soon be radiating steam. Her skin and his was moist with sweat. He stroked away the hair that was stiking to her face. "Again." He commanded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:03 pm