Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

give your heart a break

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

give your heart a break - Page 2 Empty Re: give your heart a break

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Lor, Dylan snorted. "Come on, Laura is not better than me." Dylan shouldn't really talk, He hardly remembered her. "We should. But..." Frowning for a second, he couldn't remember why it would be hard. "I don't remember the title."

"So, I will tickle you again," Dylan told her, smirking. Getting up, Dylan held out his hand. "Your the one who said I looked like a girl," Dylan pointed out.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:46 pm

"But she is so much more friendlier, carefree and loving than you," Lora teased and grinned at Dyl. "In fact, I actually liked her more than I liked you when I first met her." Her grin faded and she smiled softly. "It's okay, I'm sure you'll remember it once you get your memory back."

"And I will push you to the ground again," she told and laughed. She accepted his hand and got up. "That's because you do like a girl." She nudged his shoulder playfully and looked away, so she wouldn't kiss him again.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Shrugging, Dylan grinned. "But, I at least behave. From what I remember of her, she got in trouble quite a bit." Just like Kait, Dylan thought. "Friendlier? Loving? Is she gonna steal you away from me now?" Dylan teased, though he was a bit jealous.

"I hope."

"And I will tickle you again." Dylan shot back, and looked at his watch. "We should be heading back soon."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:02 pm

"You, behave? Yeah, right!" Lora scoffed. "Clearly your memory is having bigger problems than I thought," she said and chuckled. "Who knows, she might. Besides, I thought I wasn't yours anymore, so why be bothered?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"And I will just k-" She stopped midsentence as she realized what she was about to say. Shaking her head slowly, she hoped he didn't notice. "Yeah, I guess we should," she murmured and made her way to the exit of the cave.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Sighing playfully, Dylan shook his head. "O.k, I behave better than Laura. And even if my memory is gone for the mean time, Lor... your still mine." Dylan paused, and looked carefully at her. "Nobody else's."

Knowing what she was going to say, Dylan watched her exited. "And I'm sure I would have liked it." Dylan whispered, before walking out behind her.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:08 am

Lora looked at Dyl in surprise and under normal circumstances, she would have blushed at his comment. But all she felt now was the urge to hug him and never let him go. It felt like ages since they acted like lovers and it was hurting her on the inside. "I think until you get your memory back, I should see other guys," she suggested, smiling lightly. "It might do me some good also."

She felt him behind her and subconsciously reached for his hand and held it tight, just because she wanted to feel him there.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:26 am

Shaking his head, Dylan put a arm around her shoulder, then held her hand on that side. "If you do, I will have some bones to break," Dylan warned her before running suddenly.

"Last one to the Castle will have to do the other person's charm's homework!" Dylan called out, purposely calling out the homework he was currently dreading.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:19 am