Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Ondrea Montgomery
Julian Rousseau
Andre Thomas
Ninette Fontaine
8 posters

Party Like It's Your Birthday

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Party Like It's Your Birthday - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Like It's Your Birthday

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:25 am

Alec watched, uninterested, as everyone talked, deciding to go to try some of the food. Obviously, it was good. When was food not good?

He turned around, though, when her saw Lodie coming into the room with a big box and explaining what was inside. The boy stifled a laugh, thinking how Ninette would surely love a dead bird.

"Truth or dare, huh?" Alec asked, joining the others, "I'm in."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:27 am

Ninette took the gift delicately, "Well.. I'll just... save that one for later won't I Lodie dear."

She gave it a slight glance before setting it gently aside. She'd make some other person dig out her gift away from the body later. Some prepubesant boy would do anything for her if she bated her eyes right.

"Excellent," Ninette clapped her hands, smirking as she looked around at them all. "As Birthday girl I suppose I shall bite the bullet first. Someone Dare me; I'm in a ... daring mood."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Shaking his head amusedly at Ninette's reaction to Mélodie's gift, Julian sat back in his chair, humming a little upbeat song. This sudden feeling of happiness wasn't totally unwelcome, but it was a little disorienting to go from two total extremes in seconds. Momentarily wondering why it was even happening, he brushed the thought away, focusing his attention back on the birthday girl.

Hmmm, a dare? Glancing around the room as he thought of one, he began, "Well then, I dare you to...." trailing off, he rocked from side to side before finally saying, "kiss me." Pulling a face, he frowned, sitting up straight, "That was not what I was planning on saying, but oh well." Shrugging, Julian's eyes sparkled as he looked over at Ninette, "Pucker up, sweetheart."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Ninette raised her eyebrow at the dare. She wasn't of coures jumping with joy to hear it but honestly...

"Thats it Rousseau?" she snorted, "Well isn't someone eager to get some action? Been a while has it?"

She rolled her eyes and walked closer to the boy, grabbing a hold of his shirt collar and yanking him forward.

"Keep still and it will be less painful for both of us," she muttered so only he could hear, before crashing her lips against his, wrapping her arms around his neck to get a better hold.

Ninette Fontaine did not do dare's halfway.

"Well then," she said causally as she pulled away and wiped her lips off with the back of her hand, "Who's next?"
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:13 pm

"Well next time say it a bit louder!" she said to her sister, but not serious at all. Lodie did look a bit upset as everyone seemed to be laughing at her gift, but Nines response seemed to come across as she liked the gift, even though she hadn't opened it yet.

She went to sit next to her sister as she watched the game of truth or dare start. She giggled at the kiss but then shot her hand up. "ME I WANT TO BE DARED!" she shouted with a huge grin on her face
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Shrugging, he grinned slightly, a little bubble laughter escaping from his throat, "I didn't mean to spit that out. I was going to actually say something better." Beginning to babble, he watched Ninette walk over to him, tensing slightly, expecting to get slapped. "Like - like breaking into -"

Cutting off as Ninette's lips collided against his, he froze for a moment before kissing her back, bringing his hands up to cup her face.

Glancing at her as she pulled away, he hummed softly, pulling himself up and towards the food table. Grabbing onto a couple cookies, he glanced over at Lodie, shaking his head as he munched on the cookies. "Swap clothes with a member of the opposite sex." he said, swallowing with a nod.

Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:10 am

Marcus made his way to the her birthday party, no present in his hands as he made his way over to the come and go room once more. He had no real reason on why he had arrived late.... just that he was studying but to some, that was not good enough for some.

The first thing he noticed once he entered the place was Nine... and Julian kissing. The pang in his heart was inevitable but his face was clear. Looking around, he took notice he was the only third year around.

He stood there awkwardly, considering that he didn't really know any of them and contemplated in sneaking out of the party, unnoticed.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Ninette was always prime to look at the new arrival. She would have done it anyway, at any sort of get together, but - even if she wouldn't admit it to herself - she had been checking for a certain face to show up.

And she couldn't help the slight grin - small but genuine, which on Ninette Fontaine might as well have been the equivalant to beaming - as she saw the face she was looking for. Though it slipped slightly as she notices his stance. She coudln't help but worry about how long he'd been there.

"There you are Casanova," she grinned, walking over, and giving him a quick hug before she could really think about it or stop herself, "Glad you came." she whispered low enough that no one else in the room would hear the genuine kindness in her tone. A tone she had rather neglected to use with anyone else.

"Come, come Marcus, we're just starting a lovely game of truth or dare - Rousseau here decided to fulfil his life long fantacy and dare me to kiss him," she rolled her eyes, "Care to join?"

"Everyone, this is Marcus Bonnet, Marcus everyone," she waved her head elaborately thinkin that sufficed as a introduction, "Marcus here is my third year, so everyone be their charming selves, and I won't have to rip anyone's throats out."

She gave them all a wide grin, and then flopped on the ground, once again waiting for Lodie to fulfil her dare.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:34 am

Humming softly to himself as he continued his self-destructive attack on the food around him, he glanced upwards, waving at the blond who'd decided to grace them with his presence. Watching Ninette walk over to him, he tilted his head, curiously watching their interactions.

They way she looked at him, it was almost like she - shaking his head, Julian glanced down at the macaroons in his hand bitterly. Ninette didn't - she couldn't - because if she fell for Marcus - which was insane. This was Ninette Michelle Fontaine he was talking about - he'd be obsolete. Sure, they were friends - and only that - he still didn't think he could face losing her. Or any of his Angels, he thought, glancing over at the de Venins.

Another startling wave of happiness overtaking the glum thoughts in his head, Julian burst into laughter, "My - my life long fantasy?" Shaking his head at Ninette, he grinned, practically bouncing over to her. "You don't want to know my life long fantasy, Ninetails."

Laughing even harder as his Pokemon reference, he grinned lopsidedly at Marcus when he eventually calmed down enough to speak full sentences, "Well hello, Marcus Bonnet. Nice to make your acquaintance." Letting out a little snort of laughter, he saluted Ninette, "Always on my best behaviour, birthday girl. Even though it's not actually your birthday anymore."

Unable to stand still, let alone sit, he continued to hum, wandering around aimlessly to give his hyperactive mind and body something to do as he waited for Lodie.

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Andre got a bit upset over the part of Julian daring Nine to kiss him, but admired Nine's boldness. Preferring to stay quiet, he really did not like Truth or Dare at all, Andre watched from the side lines.

Andre was suddenly glad he brought a camera.

Bringing it out, while not showing it to anyone, Andre watched the group carefully. Andre payed even closer attention to Marcus and Nine, Nine was certainly the girl to get boys.

"Hey Marcus," Andre greeted him, smirking.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:05 am

"Uh, hey," he greeted lamely as he returned the hug. "Happy belated birthday. I was going to just pop in and be on my way ou..." Marcus stopped mid-sentence when she mentioned the game. "Out. I was going to be on my way out but, uh, I guess I can stay for a while longer."

The third year shrugged nonchalantly and agreed, "Yeah, sure. I guess I could play truth or dare."

"Acquaintance," he nodded as he waved as Julian made his way over. However, his stay didn't last too long.

"Hello," Marcus greeted the unknown male who had the camera in his hands. "You are...?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:28 am

Alec watched in amusement Julian daring Ninette to kiss him- did he have a thing for her? As he waited for Mélodie to switch clothes with a male, hoping it wasn't him, his eyes wandered over to the door of the room, where a younger blonde boy was coming in.

When Ninette introduced him to the others, the younger Prideux stood up and held out his hand. "Alec Blanchard," he said, and then turned to Ninette, "Aren't we always charming?"

He looked around and- as it seemed Lodie wasn't going to do her dare right away, he decided to speak up. "Well," he stretched, picking something from the food table to eat, "As we wait for Mélodie, I think I'll go and pick truth, no one's asked for it yet."

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:39 pm

The girl shook her head at her guest, "No, none of you are ever charming. So don't try and scare Marcus away. I won't be happy if you do. And we dont' want an unhappy Ninette do we?"

She smiled sweetly at them all before turning to Alec, her smile turning to a smirk.

"Oh well then I got one," she said slowly, "Why don't you tell us all how you really and truely feel about Rousseau?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Alec raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes. He should have known they would've asked him something of the type. Weren't people tired of talking about him and Julian? Honestly.

"If you're implying that I'm in love with him, you're wrong," he answered simply, kind of avoiding the question. Hey! He didn't lie. He just didn't know what to answer: what did he think of Rousseau? He never actually stopped to think about it.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Ninette snorted and shook her head, "I wasn't implying anything Blanchard, perhaps you're conscious read what it wanted into my words."

She took a seat, and leaned back.

"Either way, that wasn't an answer to my question - answer it Blanchard, or I just might make you ... forfeit something."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm