Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Snuff (Invite only)

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Snuff (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snuff (Invite only)

Post by Aspen Salvator Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:10 pm

He smiled. "I think i'd remember you if i 'loved' you." He smirked using his hands to make quotations. "I cant love it's impossible. That's like the Malfoy's disowning each other its NEVER going to happen." He smirked jumping to the back of the room.

"Oh he's not even a Barela." He laughed. "So if you think having him give you my blood you're wrong. We aren't blood related." He said his eyes turning crazy."

He frowned his eyes glued to her, watching to see what she meant. He growled barring his fangs as he had to watch Arsen fall to the floor. "I warned you." He snarled walking forwards pushing aside those in his way.

Once he was stood right before the dome he tilted his head to look at Arsen better. "You've spilled Malfoy blood." He frowned. "That kid right there Hades is yours." He frowned. "Your kid died in a fire right? Arsen can't burn." He said turning back to look at Falcon as Rich carried Arsen away.

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Hades stood back plans forming in his mind, ut there was so many he had no idea which to choose. He growled silently fixing his mind on the dome finding it's weak points.

Her thoughts caught his concentration, his eyes opening wide. "NOOOOO." He cried moving forwards but it was too late, he was already dead. A silent tear rolled down his cheek as he stood still with shock. A strong hand wrapped around his shoulder.

"He's in a better place now son." Came his father strong voice but even he was shedding tears. He shook his head not wanting to believe it. Then Aspens words froze his train of thought. "What? No that's not possible." He said shaking his head turning to look at Draco.

"It makes sense son. He looks just like you, he was as stubborn as you." Draco smiled weakly.

A thought flashed into his head. "I can save him." He smiled wiping away the tears. "Yeah i can, bring him here." He said convincing himself looking around for something to make a circle. "I need something to make a circle with." He frowned looking around at them all. His plan taking over him.

"Son you can't do this." Said Draco moving to stand in front of Hades. "It could kill you."

Hades frowned. "Move out my way. Don't make me hurt you because i will." He cried wiping away another traitor tear. "I've just found out i have a son, i can't lose him. Not now. There is no way im letting him go." He frowned turning to look at Arsen's face. "You'd do the same for me in my shoes." He said watching as his father nodded and moved away.

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:49 pm

"Im sorry to just drop this on you. I tried to tell you earlier." He sighed looking around the room not sure what to do.

He frowned then sighed moving to stand beside Hades. "If you need it i can channel you some power. You know if it will help to save him." He nodded down to Arsen no emotion on his face. He knew he should feel but he didn't and that's what bothered him the most.

"Erm..." He looked around the room for something then spotted it. "How about blood? That should be strong enough right?" He asked moving to pull off a dead mans arm then handing it over to Hades. "What else do you need?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 pm

He blinked what the hell was he doing laid on the floor. He slowly pushed himself up getting to his feet and turning to smiled at Char who was crying?

"Don't cry il mio angelo. I'm fine promise." He smiled moving over to give her a hug but his hands just went through her. He frowned glancing down at his hands before really taking in the scenery. He found his master holding... wait it can't be. He thought moving closer to look down at Rich and himself.

"What's going on?" He panicked and then it clicked. "Im dead." He whispered turning to look down at his feet. If he could cry he would be.

"Hades?" He cried moving over to stand by him.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 pm

He frowned turning to look in the direction his name was said. "It's okay Arsen i'll bring you back i promise." He smiled weakly appearing to be speaking to thin air next to Charlotte.

He took hold of the arm slowly muttering some words as he painted a circle around himself just leaving an entrance. "Bring him in here and place him there." He frowned looking over at Arsen's spirit.

"Jamie can you do me a favour please?" He asked turning to look at his brother. "I need you to keep him grounded." He said moving closer to him to take his hand passing him the gift to see and touch the dead.

"You can now see him as long as i allow you. I need you to keep hold of him and dont let him go. There will come a time when he will be pulled away don't let that happen okay." He frowned moving back to his circle taking a deep breath.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Charlotte felt herself being moved by Cobalt. She didn't stand up. She didn't move. Limbs limp at her sides she just looked blankly at the wall behind Cobalts head, eyes vacant and dead she didn't try to hug him back Charlotte stayed limp like a doll.

She opened her mouth to speak but again no sounds came out, she continued to weep softly against Cobalts chest but age remained silent ever thinking of the last time they had spoken, the Italian meal in Hogwarts and Charlotte let out a silent cry.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Jamie nodded to Hades and reached out, grabbing hold of the ghostly Arsen's leg tightly. He gave the dead boy's spirit a small smile,

"Here we go boyo." he chuckled nervously, "Don't worry, Hades is the best at this."

He neglected to mention that Hades was the only one to do this because he was the only one with either the guts, conviction or sheer stupidity to do it.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:28 pm

He nodded his thanks to Jamie then closed the circle around the three of them. "Right try not to move okay." He said looking at Jamie before turning to fix Arsen's neck. He positioned it in the right place his hand turning to smoke to align the bones correctly from the inside of the neck. Once he was certain it was correct he raised his wand and fixed it.

Then did the same with his arm and healed the scratched on his back. Okay now for the hard bit he thought taking a deep breath. He closed his eyes positioning his hands just over the top of Arsen's body and began to chant using the old language. His face scrunched up as his head and hands began to burn yet he carried on anyway.

The circle around them burst into flames creating a barrier around them as Hades continued to chant.

"Jamie let him go, come here Arsen." He said his position not moving an inch as his voice came out a lot deeper as it echoed around the room.

Once Arsen was close enough his spirit began to glow brightly forming its own light. Hades sensing the light through his eye lids began to chant once more feeling the drag of Arsen's spirit as other forces tried to drag him away. "Fight it Arsen, help me out." He moaned turning to his next option. Aspen. He began to draw power from him forcing the other forces off whilst his own power pulled Arsen in. As soon as Arsen's spirit touched his body he disappeared.

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes. "Arsen can you hear me?" He asked leaning over his son to listen for his heart beat but heard nothing. He frowned in frustration his hands still hovering over Arsen. "Set him on fire." He asked looking at Jamie. "Quick."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 pm

He frowned his eyes glued on Char as his panic slowly grew. He glanced down at the touch just giving Jamie a little nod and a weak smile before he turned back to look at his body.

There was no way he was coming back, no one came back after they died. His parents didn't so why would he? "I know he won't be able to do it. I'm not stupid you know." He mutter to Jamie as he turned to look back at Char.

"Will you tell her i'm sorry for everything i did and that i love her please?" He asked rubbing his eye.

He glanced at Jamie unsure as he moved closer to Hades. "Hades i... what's going on? I can't move any closer." He frowned trying to force his way forwards. "I'm trying." He moaned and then everything went black.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 9:13 am

Richard, although he was like the others and could not see the spiritual struggling, did understand the command to light Arsen on fire. With only a slither of doubt in the man he usually detested, he did as Hades had ordered Jamie to do and pointed his wand at Arsen,

"Incendio." he incanted firmly, flames growing around Arsen's body so that they would attach to his body in seconds.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

He nodded his thanks to the voice, his hands and eyes still in position over Arsen. Once he felt the heat of the flames licking his already burning palms he began to chant once more.

"Come on Arsen breathe." He said getting to his feet. The flames began to move inwards as if being absorbed and then as soon as it started it stopped. He tilted is head to the side just as Arsen exploded blasting himself and Jamie into opposite walls.

He smashed against the wall then fell to the floor his hands and head burning more now then ever. He glanced down at his hands noticing identical burns spread across his palms and still it grew. Vine like burns slowly made their way up his forearms stopping just below the elbow. "No." He frowned shaking his head. "You promised no branding." He muttered now only realising that his head was a little too quiet.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 01, 2011 4:35 pm

He gasped in the air making him choke as he turned over to his side so he could get to his hands and knees, pausing to gasp and cough as he struggled to take in as much air as possible.

He rubbed the back of his neck, it felt stiff for some reason. He turned his eyes to look around the room taking in many nameless faces. Slowly he backed away as the last hour came flooding back. The water, the drowning and the pain. He backed himself right into the nearest corner away from all the strangers where it was safe to scan the room for possible exits.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Charlotte hadn't taken in what Hades was doing to Arsen until it was too late to stop it, why was Professor Romain setting him on fire?! What's going on here. She wriggled out of Cobalts hug and walked slowly over to Arsen and when she saw that he was alive she could hardly believe it.

"Dark!!"

She cried happily and rushed forward to him only to be met with a person whose eyes were foreign to her, the person behind them didn't know her. Breath catching in her throat Charlotte took a few dainty steps towards Arsen eyes almost glowing in the darkness of the warehouse.

"Please, Dark...remember me...please."

Her voice was quiet but an underlying power coursed through it.

Last edited by Charlotte Smith on Sun May 01, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 01, 2011 5:03 pm

His eyebrows furrowed. Dark? Who's dark? He thought his hand going to his pocket to find his wand but it wasn't there. He tilted his head to the side his eyes scanning her face trying to piece together how she knew him.

A flash before his eyes was enough to jog his memory. Italian food? They had eaten Italian food together and a snow ball fight. "Char." He smiled pulling her closer away from the others. "Stanno per arrivare a me. Hanno cercato di uccidermi." He said his arm sliding around her waist protectively.

"Abbiamo avuto modo di uscire di qui." He said scanning the room once more.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 5:49 pm

"You remember me? You do?!"

Charlotte laughed happily and hugged Dark close to her kissing him long and hard, breaking off only to laugh and hug him closer to her. She still couldn't believe he was alive again and it made her so delirious with joy all she could do was smile.

"No Dark no! These people are all your friends apart from that psychopathic freak over there..."

She pointed at Falcon with a frown.

"But I'm assuming she's going to die now so don't worry..."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun May 01, 2011 7:25 pm

He stepped back waiting for Hades to work his magic. He waited and waited until finally he felt the pull of his magic. He jumped to the side sitting down on one of the bodies to save himself the extra energy used when standing.

"I'd hate to be Hades right now." He frowned looking around at the others. "I'd never do that and they say im insane." He smirked moving to stand up as the pull disappeared. "Brother? Is it done?" He asked moving closer to the circle just as Hades and Jamie both flew off in different directions.

"Woah are you two okay?" He asked not sure which one to go to first. Deciding Hades was in a worse off state he went to him. "Brother are you alright?" He asked glancing back at Jamie. "Woah your eyes... your eyes are pure white. You have no iris or pupils." He said looking him straight in the eyes. "That's freaky stuff man."

He turned his eyes trained on Arsen as he moved against the wall. "No no no non abbiamo intenzione di farti del male." He spoke softly moving closer to Arsen but not close enough to scare him. "Im Aspen tuo zio ricordi di me? No one here will hurt you okay Arsen we wont let them." He smiled weakly trying to cover his fangs.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun May 01, 2011 11:45 pm

He frowned getting to his feet trying not to use his hands if possible. "I'm fine Asp." He said turning to look at Arsen in relief as he got up and walked to the corner.

"What about them?" He asked rubbing his eyes with the tops of his fingers. "I can't hear what your thinking." He muttered turning his head to the side. "Why can't i hear what you're thinking?"

"Arsen it's okay i'm not going to let anyone hurt you i promise. Let's get you home okay? You could do with a rest." He smiled weakly reaching out a hand to place on Arsen's shoulder.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 01, 2011 11:57 pm

He pulled Char behind him, looking into the new mans face. Taking in all his feature to see if he remembered him. He nodded. "Uncle Aspen." He smiled weakly before turning to look at Char. "I know all these people?" He asked scanning the room, finally landing on one mans face.

He smiled. "Lupo!" He smiled. "Why you crying? I found you a nickname it kinda fits since you killed all those wolves." He smirked before hearing a voice from beside him.

He turned to Char. "Do i know him too?" He asked nodding over to Hades. "I'm not going anywhere with you." He frowned moving out the way of his touch. "I don't like what i'm remembering." He said shaking his head. "I don't have to go with him right?" He asked.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 8:15 am

Charlotte smiled encouragingly as Arsen began to remember everyone and she was glad that he remembered Proffessor Romain because if he didn't it might tip him over the edge. Squeezing Arsens hand in her own Charlottes smile fell a little and she kissed Arsens cheek softly.

"Dark that's Hades...the man whose been taking care of you."

Letting her annoyance out at the way Hades had been treating Arsen Charlotte continued.

"I'm not surprised you don't want to go back, he locks you up in a dungeon for Merlins sake."

Taking a deep breath Charlotte knew that she should try and instill some sort of reason into the situation she smiled sadly at Arsen and kissed his cheek again.

"As much of a bim he is, he's your dad, you should probably stay with him."

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Richard laughed loudly before sweeping Arsen up in a hug,

"Pup! You bloody fool!" he laughed happily as he hugged the boy, careful not to accidentally hurt him, "My god I was worried about you!"

He set Arsen down again and ruffled his hair,

"You have any idea how many faceless henchmen we had to kill to get to you?" he chuckled before looking around with a raised eyebrow, nodding at Hades, "Or how much pride I had to swallow to help a man I dislike as much as him? But it worked out for the best. He has his flaws, and as a person who hates him I see many, but this man just brought you back from the dead. In my book that counts for something. Hell, I still hate him but I respect him."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 02, 2011 10:16 pm

He laughed in shock before finally hugging him back. "Thanks. For coming for me i mean." He smiled straightening his hair again.

"Yeah i bet you loved every second of it. You didn't eat anyone though did you? I know what your like when you get in a rage." He smirked.

His eyes flickered between the two men. He knew exactly which one he trusted more and there was more happening between them than they were letting on. He thought for a second.

He turned to Hades taking a deep breath. "Thank you. For saving my life again. It seems i have a habit of dying or nearly dying." He took a deep breath. "And i know i owe you my life... twice... but i'm not going back to your home. I don't belong there." He sighed turning away. "My parents were murdered and they're not coming back." He frowned turning to look at Char.

"Can i stay at your place? I promise i wont get in the way. Just till i get myself sorted." He asked his back to Hades.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed May 04, 2011 12:02 am

He frowned moving forward to lean on Asp. "Of course you know me Arsen don't say that. I'm your father remember. Please remember im not losing you again."

He glanced between Arsen and Rich, noting how comfortable Arsen seemed around him. He held back a glare at Rich's words there was no way he could protect himself right now. He shook his head. "Arsen you owe me nothing. Don't talk like that, you're a Malfoy always have been. Come home Arsen it's where you belong. I'll move out if thats what you want. Or ill buy you your own house i'm not letting you go unprotected not whilst she is still alive." He said shaking his head. "Arsen i don't think i have any power left to bring you back right now. It's going to take a while to build that kind of power back up." He explained.

He closed his eyes. "Arsen he wasn't your father i am. You are not even related to that muggle lover okay. If i could i'd bring him back just torture him for what he did to you." He said his face scrunching in disgust as he moved closer to Asp to reposition his weight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:35 am