Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha)

Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha) Empty If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha)

Post by Natasha Waterson Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Natasha picked her way gently through the foliage with her slippers. A long white trench coat was belted at her waist.

"Ouch!" she said as a branch whipped her in the face. She took out her wand. "Lumos!"

The pale light emanating from her wand was brilliant.

If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha) Empty Re: If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Spencer was sitting there at the base of a tree, looking out at the clearing before him. He always came here when he needed to think.

He heard a branch snap back and someone yelp. He quickly stood, withdrawing his wand and pointing it at the person whom had just lit their wand tip.

"Who's there? Who are you?" he asked, wand still pointing at the person.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha) Empty Re: If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha)

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:01 am

"That's polite," Natasha remarked, slightly shocked by the male voice. She lit her wand brighter and pointed it at him. "Yet, I'm wondering who YOU are. My mother always told me not to talk to stranger." She gave a grin.

The wand tip showed a handsome man with a suspicious look on his face. "Well, you're obviously male," she said to him.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Spencer just stood there, looking at the stranger. He ignored her remark.

"I'm Spencer, Spencer Mellark," he said, still not dropping his wand. "And you are?"

"Yeah, and you're obviously female," he responded, rolling his eyes.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 pm

"Rolling your eyes," Natasha commented. "Polite." She grinned again. "Call me.....Tasha. And don't worry, I'm not here to kill or murder anyone. I'm simply here to see the moon." She flicked her wand and orbs of light flew out of her wand, softly illuminating the sparse landscape. She patted down her skirts and picked her way through a thicket of thorns.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:49 pm

"I'm not a very polite person, now am I?" he asked, reluctantly lowering his wand. "Nice to meet you, Tasha."

He sat back down against the tree, looking back out at the clearing. He patted the ground next to him, an invitation for her to join him.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Natasha, seeing Spencer's invitation, sat down. "So," she said. "Where do you work?"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:57 pm

"Ministry of Magic," Spencer replied. "In the Department of Magical Law Enforcement with my half-sister, Alekza."

He picked up a leaf and absent-mindedly tore it into pieces.

"What about you?" he asked distractedly.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:59 pm

"Oh," Natasha said, and blushed, pushing a strand of hair away from her face. "I, uh, don't really work yet. I'm living off an inheritance while I apply for a job at Hogwarts. Groundskeeper, actually." The name Alekza poked at her mind, and she said, "Alekza? Isn't that the name of my niece's friend's aunt?"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:06 pm

"Really? I think it'd be fun to work at Hogwarts," Spencer replied. "Groundskeeper seems like a fun job."

He continued tearing up the leaves.

"Probably. We have a niece that's a second year," he said. "Her name is Aurelie. Who's your niece?"
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:07 pm

"Melanie McKinnon," Natasha said with a small grin. "You know, you, Aurelie, Mel and me should all get together sometimes."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:10 pm

"Melanie? I've heard of her, Aurie is good friends with her," Spencer replied with a smile. "That sounds good to me."

He looked up at the sky. It was a nice, clear night.

"It's so beautiful out here, isn't it?" he asked mesmerized.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:11 pm

"Yeah.." Natasha gave a deep sigh. "It's so peaceful...so quiet. So lovely. Its like a dreamland where anything can happen, if you just try."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:14 pm

"I always come here when I need to think," Spencer said. "The quietness helps me calm down after a long day at work."

He looked over at Tasha. She seemed like a pretty nice person, hopefully they would become good friends.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:17 pm

"That bad?" Natasha asked, grinning. She reached into her satchel and pulled out a bottle of butterbeer and two glasses. "Butterbeer?"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:18 pm

"Sometimes it can be pretty bad," Spencer replied, nodding sadly. He grinned at her. "Yes, please."
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Natasha poured out two glasses and handed one to Spencer. "It's not poisoned," she said, rolling her eyes, and then took a sip of butterbeer herself. It was warm and yummy and cascaded down her throat like molten butter. "Yum."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:23 pm

"For some reason, I trust you," Spencer said, taking a drink of the butterbeer. He hadn't had any butterbeer in so long, it felt good to be drinking some again. "Mmm.."
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:26 pm

"I feel flattered! You trust me!" Natasha said, laughing as she drank the butterbeer. That laugh turned into a cough as she choked on her butterbeer.

So. Not. Suave.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Spencer laughed when she started choking. He shook his head at her.

"You know, you really shouldn't laugh when drinking," he said with a smirk.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Natasha mock glared at Spencer. "Don't I know..." she grumbled. "I'd like to see you hear something funny without choking on something."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Spencer just laughed even more when she glared at him.

"Oh, is that a bet? I bet I can hear the funniest joke in the world while drinking butterbeer and not choke," he said, taking another drink of his butterbeer.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Natasha scowled. "Too bad I don't know the funniest joke in the world," she grumbled. "More like i know the unfunniest jokes in the world." She rested her head the back of the tree. "Why, oh, WHY am I so HOPELESS!"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:42 pm

"Hmm... I wonder what the funniest joke in the world is," Spencer mused, deep in thought. He chuckled at her little outburst. "You're not that hopeless," he teased.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 pm

"Yes, I am," Natasha said. "I was born not funny. At all. No wonder I'm not married." She grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:24 am